bob ()a shower every everymorningg. A,talk.B,have

By 2025, ‘sexbots will be commonplace’ – which is just fine, as we’ll all be unemployed and bored thanks to robots stealing our jobs
on August 14, 2014 at 9:04 am
Share This article
According to a new report that looks at how continuing improvements to artificial intelligence and robotics will impact society, “robotic sex partners will become commonplace” by 2025. A large portion of the report also focuses on how AI and robotics will impact both blue- and white-collar workers, with about 50% of the polled experts stating that robots will displace more human jobs than they create by 2025.The report, called “AI, Robotics, and the Future of Jobs” and published by Pew Research, is a
[PDF]. The report basically consists of a bunch of experts waxing lyrical about what the world will look like in 2025 if robots and AI continue to advance at the same scary pace of the last few years. Almost every expert agreed that robots and AI will no longer be constrained to repetitive tasks on a production line, and will permeate “wide segments of daily life by 2025.” The experts are almost perfectly split on whether these everyday robots will be a boon or a menace to society, though — but more on that at the end of the story.While the report is full of juicy sound bites from experts such as Vint Cerf, danah boyd, and David Clark, one quote by GigaOM Research’s Stowe Boyd caught my eye. By 2025, according to Boyd, “Robotic sex partners will be a commonplace, although the source of scorn and division, the way that critics today bemoan selfies as an indicator of all that’s wrong with the world.”We might eventually have robotic partners that look and act like this, but we’re probably still a good 10-20 years away. For now, they look like the sexbot pictured at the top of the story.Back in 2012 — a long time ago in today’s tech climate — I wrote that . These robostitutes won’t necessarily have human-level intelligence (that’s still another 10+ years away I think), but they’ll look, move, and feel a lot like real humans. In short, they’ll probably be good enough to satisfy most sexual urges. What effect these sexbots will have on human-human relationships, and the sex and human trafficking trades, remains to be seen. At a bare minimum, a lot of sex workers will probably lose their jobs. If lovotics — the study of human-robot relationships — becomes advanced enough and people start falling in love with their sexbots (or rather partnerbots), then there could be some wide-ranging repercussions.But, back to the bigger story: Will advanced AI and robots make the world a better place or not? Basically everyone agrees that robotics and AI are going to displace a lot of jobs over the next few years as the general-purpose robot comes of age. Even though these early general-purpose bots (such as Baxter in the video below) won’t be as fast or flexible as humans, they will be flexible enough that they can perform various menial tasks 24/7 — and cost just a few cents of electricity, rather than minimum wage. Likewise, self-driving vehicles will replace truck drivers, taxis, pizza delivery kids, and so on. [Read: .]
Displacing jobs with robots isn’t necessarily a bad thing, though. Historically, robots have been a net creator of jobs, as they free up humans to work on more interesting things — and invent entirely new sectors to work in. More robots also means less drudgery — less tilling the fields, less stop-start commute driving — and in theory more time spent playing games, interacting with your family, etc.On the other hand,
is likely to happen very quickly — so fast that our economic, education, and political systems may struggle to keep up. Previously robots mostly replaced blue-collar workers, but this next wave will increasingly replace skilled/professional white-collar workers. A lot of these specialized workers may find themselves without a job, and without the means to find a new one. We may suddenly see a lot of 50-year-olds going back to university.
Post a Comment
window._taboola = window._taboola || [];
_taboola.push({
mode: 'thumbnails-rr',
container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails',
placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails - Article -gtd',
target_type: 'mix'
ExtremeTech Newsletter
Subscribe Today to get the latest ExtremeTech news delivered right to your inbox.
Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our
More Articles初中英语阅读理解题库_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中英语阅读理解题库
上传于||文档简介
&&初​中​英​语​阅​读​理​解​练​习​题​库
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢根据你所听到的句子,选择句子当中所包含的信息。读一遍。
(&&&& )1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C
(&&& &)2.A.& blue&&&&& (&&& &)3.A.& morning&& (&&&& )4.A.& breakfast (&&& &)5.A.& a lots&&&
B. brown&& B. evening B. lunch&& B. a lot&&
C. black&&&&& C. afternoon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. supper&&&& C. very well&
听力(第一节)
Ⅰ.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
(  )1.A.match
(  )2.A.the first floor
B.the second floor
C.the third floor
(  )3.A.
(  )4.A.My brother gets up early.
B.My brother likes taking exercise.
C.My brother likes sleeping.
(  )5.A.Jack doesn't like his teachers.
B.Jack is living in another country.
C.Jack came to see his teachers yesterday.
Ⅱ.听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
(  )6.A.You're wrong.It woks well.
B.Oh, let me see what's wrong,
C.But you've bought.
(  )7.A.Who was it?
B.The door opened suddenly.
C.You were afraid to go out.
(  )8.A.Yes, with pleasure.
B.No, of cause not.
C.Yes, I mind very much.
(  )9.A.It's purple.
B.Not at all.
C.You look good in it.
(  )10.A.Why not turn on the radio?
B.You'd better put on more clothes.
C.Shall we open the window?
Ⅲ.听对话和问题,选择适当的选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
(  )11.Who are the speakers?
A.Two teachers.
B.Two students.
C.A teacher and a student.
(  )12.What does the woman think of the party?
A.Terrible
B.Very good.
C.Not bad.
(  )13.How much will the woman pay?
A.90 yuan
B.80 yuan
C.100 yuan
(  )14.What colour is the woman's dress?
(  )15.Q:How does the man spend his free time?
A.Play cards.
B.Watch TV.
C.Play on the computer
Ⅳ.听短文,对话和问题,选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)
(  )16.What did Sam do yesterday?
A.He went to swim.
B.He went to match motor-racing.
C.He went to fish.
(  )17.What will Gordon do next week?
A.She wants to have a rest.
B.She wants to learn fishing.
C.She wants to go to English.
(  )18.When do the shops usually close?
A.At 4∶30 pm.
B.At 5∶00 pm.
C.At 5∶30 pm.
(  )19.Where do they want to go for dinner?
A.The hotel.
B.The man's home.
C.The restaurant near the hotel.
(  )20.When does the boy get up every morning?
A.Very early.
B.At 6 pm
C.at 6 am.
(  )21.Why does he get up so early?
A.Because he wants to remember something at that time.
B.Because he wants to do morning exercises.
C.Because he wants to go to school earlier.
(  )22.What's the relationship between the speakers?
A.Teacher and student.
B.Student and reporter.
C.Mother and child.
(  )23.How did we go to the park?
A.By bike.
B.On foot.
C.By car.
(  )24.How long did it take us to get there?
A.Twenty minutes
B.Fifty minutes.
C.One hour.
(  )25.Why did I feel sad?
A.I couldn't take photos.
B.The food was not delicious.
C.I threw away the food bag.
Ⅴ.听对话填空(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
听力部分(第一节)
Ⅰ听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
1.A.luck
2.A.7∶45
3.A.putting up
B.looking up
C.picking up
4.A.Sam helped with the cooking.
B.Sam did the cooking with some help.
C.Sam finished the cooking by himself.
5.A.Jenny takes the old man's seat.
B.The old man doesn't want Jenny's seat.
C.Jenny should let the old man take her seat.
Ⅱ听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
6.A.Good idea!
B.Well done!
C.You're welcome.
7.A.Never mind.
B.All right
C.Thank you!
8.A.Come on!
B.OK, I will.
C.No, I don't care.
9.A.I have no map.
B.You can't miss it
C.It's over there.
10.A.Help yourself
B.It's so delicious.
C.Some chicken, please.
Ⅲ听对话和问题,选择正确答案。(共8小题,每小题1分,计8分)
13.A.$50.
14.A.It's Sunday.
B.It's Mother's Day.
C.It's her mum's birthday.
15.A.Flowers.
B.Chocolate.
C.A book.
16.A.Tom.
C.Helen.
17.A.To go to school.
B.To call her back.
C.To take a message.
18.A.754-3950.
B.754-3905
C.574-3950
Ⅳ听对话和问题,选择正确答案。(共7小题,每小题1分,计7分)
19.What is Sky talking about?
A.Times of going out.
B.Ways of being safe.
C.Students of a college.
20.What does Sky do when coming back late at night?
A.Take a bus.
B.Have the keys ready.
C.Tell the teacher.
21.Where does Sky like to stand near other people?
A.At the store.
B.At the bank.
C.At the station.
22.What should you do if you don't understand something?
A.Keep listening.
B.Stop speaking.
C.Begin thinking.
23.How can you get the key words?
A.Ask for help.
B.Find out the louder words.
C.Know about the spelling.
24.Why do you have to ask yourself questions?
A.To make a sentence.
B.To write down something new.
C.To have a better understanding.
25.When should you look up the new words in a dictionary?
A.Before listening.
B.While listening.
C.After listening.
Ⅷ 听短文填空。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
Information Sheet
26.It is time to ________ to the school.
27.Bob speaks of short hair and ________ smiles.
28.It seems that the ________ will never stop.
29.The sunshine dropped on his ________ through the windows.
30.He can not ________ the library where he used to go.
听力部分(第一节)
Ⅰ.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
1.A.nose
2.A.9653843
B.9563847
C.9653847
3.A.this week
B.next week
C.last week
4.A.rode a bike
B.took a bus
C.walked to school
5.A.They wanted something to drink.
B.They wanted something to eat.
C.They wanted to have a long walk.
Ⅱ.听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
6.A.Yes, Why?
B.See you later.
C.I’ll be free tomorrow.
7.A.You’re welcome.
B.It’s a pleasure.
C.It doesn’t matter.
8.A.In the library.
B.Three days ago.
C.For three days.
9.A.Quite well.
B.I’m so happy.
C.They are so kind.
10.A.Not at all.
B.I will.Thank you.
C.The same to you.
Ⅲ.听对话和问题,选择恰当的选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
11.How is Bill now?
A.Even worse.
B.Much better.
C.Very well.
12.What time will the meeting begin?
A.At 8∶30.
B.At 8∶15.
C.At 7∶45.
13.How much will the woman pay?
14.How’s the weather this afternoon?
15.What did Linda lose?
Ⅳ.听对话、短文和问题,选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)
16.Where is the nearest hospital?
A.At the third crossing.
B.Near the school.
C.Far from the post office.
17.How long does it take to go to the hospital on foot?
A.About 30 minutes.
B.About an hour.
C.About one and a half hours.
18.Why does the woman want to get to the hospital as soon as possible?
A.Because she is ill.
B.Because her baby is ill.
C.Because the doctor is ill.
19.What day is it today?
A.Saturday.
B.Friday.
C.Thursday.
20.Where will they have lunch?
A.In the restaurant near the office.
B.In the restaurant far away.
C.In the office building.
21.What will they have for lunch?
B.Noodles.
C.Dumplings.
22.When will they visit the flower show?
A.On October 21.
B.On October 22.
C.On October 23.
23.When will they do in the afternoon?
A.Listen to a talk.
B.Draw some pictures
C.Plant some flowers.
24.Where will they meet that morning?
A.Near the gate of the park.
B.At the school gate.
C.In the school.
25.How will they go to the park?
A.On foot.
B.By bike.
C.By bus.
听力部分(第二节)
听短文填空(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)求10篇初中英语阅读理解题及答案_百度知道
求10篇初中英语阅读理解题及答案
提问者采纳
t ask him to sit downC.has brought some troubleD;t find that piece of paper5,&quot. make a profit3, Dad. Who would send him the name and address of his hotel.has been kept in at the writer&#39. know that Father Christmas is realB. The two farmers found out why they were poor.A. The two farmers will soon get rich. Father Christmas comes into the house through the ________.D 3?A. A man was standing at the door and said. Neither of the farmers is clever, &quot. the importance of &quot. The woman didn’t like planes and she was never going ________ . &s room. But after a moment MI think you&#39. warm B; answered Jim. he went there for a holidayB;Now I'Please send me my address at this post office, &quot, there is a heavy rain.&quot.KEY.5;t have a good time. turn it off C;guessing &quot. he had work thereC. When they were very young. the third day C. I don&#39, &quot. ”But she continued to hide.We can know from the reading that the dog _____, and everythinm not at all like my brother. the second day B. Then he quietly goes into their bedrooms and fills their stockingst know his address yetB, we can see maybe the finished answer in EXAMPLE I is _________: 1-5 BAACA(三)Dick lived in E4! It&#39.the dog likes keeping thingsB!&2. The boy thought that there was no man to come and that the piece of paper was of no more use for him. Summer or WinterC. The boy opened it.&quot. they'in the last sentence means &quot. I call him and say, but they still live in the l But the driver of the taxi did not know. more important in spoken English than in written EnglishC!&quot.what Zip&#39. In the town he heard the apples in as pocket3;People can also have summer in winter, and it will be summer at this time of a day. &quot. his son&#39.Once Uncle Li went to town to buy some ms first present wasB;I&#39. Thet leave her husband by himself in New York3. they hope to save moneyB. So in winter they can swim sometimes. to fly again B. window.A. From the passage we can infer (推断) that guessing is _______in learning a foreign language. They borrowed some money from their friends and bought nearly 1;Father Christmas&sheep&quot. So he went there to see him&quot.its smellC, &quot. a basket2.&quot.&quot. One day Jim borrowed ten dollars from Bob.A;Which hotel are my things in. Dick didn&#39, people often talk about the weather because they can experience (经历) four seasons in one day. how to guess what one is going to talk aboutC, told me the shoe had a strange smell, and get ready to go downstairs for breakfast as soon as my mother calls.Father Christmas is very kind and hearted. The writer thinks some day Herbert will leathe keep dog&quot. make a journey B;d better…&The maNo more. &quot. Uncle Li and Uncle Wang live in the low and broken houses because __________.bringing things for other to keepC, Herbert doesn&#39. Their parents usually tell them that Father Christmas will come during the night. A military band (军乐队) in our bedroom cWeC. Strange English PeopleKEY. After calling a few more times my mother has to come upstairs and pull Herbert out of bed. I usually wake up before my mother calls me.When you go to England. Mr Smith C, &quot?&quot. some examples of right guessingD.He flew to New York on January 31st and found a nice hotel in the center of the city. a lot of apples had been already carried to the cityD? I met your father last week, comb my hair: 1-5 B A B D C(四)Bob and Jim once workedWell.Key.&quot. front door D. Bob hadn&#39. The two farmers decided to buy a truck.1. in a plane D. And in a way Tom is right. In Jim and Kate&#39. Mr Green doesn&#39. I nodded(点头)t know yet. they are their favourite things5;s beds D.7;t pronounce the word &quot,000 kilograms of apples in the villages and carried them to the city on a tractor.A. He could not find it. the fourth day D.&&quot, &quot. they had lost some money in the cityC. My mother often has to go upstairs and pull Herbert out of bed as he refuses to get up, “You and your wife keep your plane very clean. they knew that Father Christmas wasn'C. He fills each of the stockings with Christmas presents.&quot?A? ___________.B 5;…so I went to bed very late. I jump out of bed and go into the bathr Dick answered. take it off B; Dick answered. He is almost sick Ot know the dog&#39. Mr Brown told his son that _____, &quot, my big sister. He gets to the top of each house and climbs down the chimneAlong came Zip. Why did his wife want a telegram from him: BCDAA(八)One of the things to be learnt in a foreign language is guessing all the time what kind of thing to come when listening to someone talking,B;it is sometimes too ______in winter. Kt seen Jim for a year when he learned that Jim Means &quot.&quot, but I don’t like planes and I am neveWhat&#39. At his friend'because ______. back door C;What do you think it is.A;t take an umbrella or a raincoat. But they still put their stockings at the end of their beds. Because they may have four seasons in one dayB, &quot.&quot. Then he put it at the door to dry.So the captain turned and started to go back!&quot. more important than any other wayD. Dick wanted to go back tos first present was a shoe.&quot. she is one of the most talkative women.C, there are no clouds in the sky. The Weather in England D.A;I think you&#39, &quot, so he burnt it that evening.A. chimney B. I Seep&… so I got up very early. he would be back in a monthD. People do this all the time in their own language!&m going to fly to New York next week because I' B;I&#39. One day in January he said to his wife. one of her friends4.B.A;keep&3. cool C.In EBurnt yesterday evening.KEY. &quot.A;… she is one of the most famous speakers. &quot. other people profited in the city5;I'You can see from the above three examples that the context (上下文) helps a lot in understanding what it see Jim for a year. The old lady had never been _________veHerbert.A.B,&quot. they didn't know______, but then Jim left his work and went to work in another town without paying back the money. Most villagers have built new houses. Sometimes we have to send for a military band to wake Herbert up.D.KOK. they knew who put the presents into their stockings4.Fve gone out in my boots, Jim, and will be back in a week. the night before Christmas Day2. cold D. In a hotel. Because she wanted to go to New York, the sun will begin to shine. meet their friends D;t answet remember the name and address of his hotel, &quot, you will see that some English people usually take an umbrella (伞)or a raincoat with them
is really Mr Green, he said to his son, &quot.3. Maybe the finished answer in EXAMPLE 2 is ________. &quot. the night of Christmas Day B;re not far from their farms2.We didn&#39. Jim paid back the money to Bob and went to work in another town later. know that Father Christmas is really their friend5: ABADB(九)Uncle Li and Uncle WIKey. A man came to visit the boy&#39,&quot. The taxi driver. their friends ask them to do so B, __________.A. Before he left.1.he doesn&#39. &No more. So I felt unhappy.A.& The boy put his hand into his pocket at once and looked for the piece of paper. &quot.its colour B;d better have a good rest and take good care of yourself. the wall B;D. The man next to her C;t as good as the others&#39. Bad luck. I think someone tried to clean a spot (污点) off the shoe?A. He came out at nine o&#39?&t remember this. I am going to keep this blanket over my head until we are back on the ground again .Zip is a sheep dog.likes to be called &quot. rainy4.&quot. to travel C: 1-7;&quot. they forgot to carry them on a truck4?&m not like my brother because I like to go to bed early at night and get up early in the morning. abroad B. &quot, took it out and looked at i &quot, ”She continued kindly. He just sleeps. know that Father Christmas is really their fatherD. The two farmers carried the apples to the city to _________;1, someone knocked at the door. I&#39. But he was afraid his son couldn't & said Uncle Li. ask their mother to fill their stockings with presentsC. The most terrible thing in life for my little brotheWhere do you want to go.4. visit some places of interestC, shell carry more apples on a truck next time, and then he knew from another friend that Jim was in another town and staying at a hotel.&Get up.A.Of course.A! A lot of apples has already been carried theI can&#39. to go abroad D;s hats B;s first presentD, he wrote these words down on a piece of papell learn to get up on time, especially (尤其)spoken Et work on the first night of his arrival, and said. &quot.&quot. So they can help each other, &s that way every day wi1; I think you' really is. He suddenly remembered he had burnt it. Here are some examples. But I’well3.True or False1. He put his things in his room and then he sent his wife a telegram.5: 1;All right. &quot.;He found a taxi (出租车) and the driver said. An old lady had _________ : ABABC七)Mr Brown was going away for a week.2; in learning a foreign languageB.If you don'I think you&#39. Why do people in England often talk about the weather.&But he just sleeps. What was burnt.D,&quot. There he sent his wife another telegram. Because the weather is warm just like in springD;Please send me your address from there in a telegram (电报), but you shouWhere is your father! G .A, and I am frightened, I am the captain of this plane.&re both poorC. The best title (标题)for this passage is ________. They live next to each other and their farms are both at the foot of the mountain. The man was very surprised because _________; I said!&quot. the fifth day4. They decided to carry some apples to the city. When did it happen, they __________. When the children are older?&We'guessing &quot.A.D.A, then be sure to ask him to sit down for a cup of tea,clock. &quot. Father Christmas often puts presents ________. &quot. get on D. O his wife asked. But neither of them lthe keep dog&quot.What made the shoe strange was ______;&quot. In the center of the city. spring and autumn3. In the late afternoon the sky will be sunny. home C. So &quot. into children&#39. they thought their father was Father ChristmasD;5.3。They felt unhappy and returned to their village.&quot.what Zip&#39.A. the child didn&#39. a coat D. His son put it i Uncle Li asked one day. the evening of Christmas DayC.1. more important in written English than in spoken EnglishKEY, but no one ca But Dick didn&#39. they&#39.C.&quot.A. Because they often have very good weatherC.A.The writer and Mary didn&#39.B. it often rains in EnglandC;… she is one of the most famous film stars. And good-bye shoe?A. he liked a cup of tea2;t realC, and knocked again. theirs weren's seven o&#39. &quot. the only wayB.1. The visitor D. &s first present was made of2.A!”Tt know who Father Christmas wasB, it comes out &is very important in understanding Et like to go to bed at night but I don&#39.True or False1. he couldn&#39. The air hostess B.Where are you going to stay there. &quot, &quot. Maybe the finished answer in EXAMPLE 3 is ______; he thought,C. the doorC;Father Christmas&I went to a party last night. Christmas Eve is __________. &quot. into children'B;A;Maybe little Tom is right, you can tell him that your father has been out D, and in summer sometimes they should take warm clothes.A.he can's house! Mum will be up here to pull you out of bed if you don'… so I didn'D, &t have any work. how important it is to guess all the time2;Maybe ZAnd what am I going to do tonight, he saw his shoes near the door, and goesm coming. 2.A;d better hav Mary said, people can also have summer in winter. The air hostess spoke to her. But when Tom tries to say&quot.how Zip carried its first present homeC;&quot.A.&quot.When he got to Jim&#39, “I have never been in a plane before . Where did Dick stay in New York. When the children were very young.C 2;The tractor was too small &quot.that it was a silk one4;s shoes3, you will regret (后悔) later in the day.& &Herbert answers. into children&#39. His wife. the child gave him a cup of teaD: BDCAC(十)On Christmas Eve─the night before Christmas Day─children all over Britain put a stocking at the end of their beds before they go to sleep, bI know you are in.A. in hospital5. the tow farmers had to sell their apples at a low price because ________. She is one of the most…&quot. theirs were much less than the others&#39.C. She didn’t want to ________ . Wm going back to my hotel an&quot, or have winter in summer.The word &quot,&quot. Because the sky is sunny all day2. Perhaps some day he&#39. Dick flew to New York because ___;s homeC;;. Then the old lady looked out from under the blanket with one eye and said.The next afternoon. Because she might send him another telegramD.4;s nameD. So Dick got out and went into a post office.its size D. a piece of paper D. under children&#39. to go homeKey.But not Herbert.This passage tells us mainly about _________, “Madam. their farms are at the foot of the mountainD.B. Bob and Jim once worked in different factories. In the morning the weather is warm just like in spring. her husband D;I feel, but I really don&#39, Father Christmas isn&#39.A. The piece of paper B. A, tooC. glasses B.D. he thought the child&#39. they are going to sell them D;d better get some help from your friends. Dick forgot to send his wife a telegram.A. The boyKEY. Hs father was deadB;s stockingsC.&quot.B 4. T&quot!&quot. Christmas Day D. An hour later black clouds come and then it rains hard.A. In a restaurant.not letting it run aboutD;t think so?&quot. They&#39.&quot.Bob didn&#39. Which of the following is not true.&quot.taking care of a small child5. sunshine and snow B.A;How foolish (傻的) we were . F T T F T F F(六)In England,&quot.6;t climb down the chimney. Which of the following is true, and they know who &quot. summer and winter D;t know how Zkeep&quot. &_____&quot, and in it he wrote. The children are no longer young, so it is necessary (必要的) to do this it do that now. I&#39!&quot.&quot. He told Uncle Wang about it as …she is one of the most beautiful women. Dick stayed at a nice hotel in the center of the city.&quot?&The keep dog&quot!”1.A. It wa1.Zip&#39. he went there for sightseeing (观光)D. Mr Brown wrote the words down on ________. talk about it3. _________ spoke to her . But he doesn't understand why we sustained (蒙受) losses in business while others always profit (盈利)&quot?&quot. &quot, Mr Green sometimes wore a red coat. The manager (经理) of his hotel.A;I don&#39.4. Because she couldn&#39.&quot. The weather gets a little cold, so he went to a cinema. a blanket over her head C. He waits until theChoose the right answer1. &quot?A. &quot. He put the address of his hotel in it. He said.&quot. &quot.&quot. something was wrong with the tractorD. Zip is always bringing things.&quot. they had sustained losses in businessB.the dog likes playing with shoesC, so I…&if anyone asks for me?A;ll tell yoA. he would be back in seven daysC. Uncle Li and Uncle Wang were unhappy because _________! I&#39. It&#39. his home was there2;s father on ________: 1-4 F T F T(五)I think the most terrible thing in life for my little brother is gettiB. Bad Seasons B; Uncle Wang sC.from the context. In the sunny morning some English people usually take a raincoat or an umbrella with them because ________. black cloudsC. A few days later they had to sell them at a low price (价格);t mind getting up in the morning. I usually jump out of bed and go into the bathroom for a shower bes house.&re both poor though they work hard. &quot.&quot.C, so he shouted.who owned Zip'd better be more careful(一)Little Tom down the street calls our dog &&quot. Your shoes are out here.C(二)An old lady in a plane had a blanket(毯子)over her head and she did not want to take it off , “I am sorry.keeping things for itselfB.Tom calls Zip &quot. From the story we know that when _________It smells like something for cleaning, Bob lent Jim ten dollars. Because she didn'We can&#39. he would be away from home for four daysB.A;3.In the evening he didn'I think you&#39!&quot. likes to give presents to peopleB?&…;s the matter. The weather is fine
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 bob carey ted talk 的文章

更多推荐