care for ourmy parents作文的作文

以we should respect our parents为题的作文_百度作业帮
以we should respect our parents为题的作文
哇哇哇能不能追加分数啊这个要求多少字?
We should respect our parents Learning to be a better person, most importantly, we should respect our parents. We should respect our parents for they give us our life. Our parents works hard to make a life for us. That the food you eat, the clothes you wear, and the education you accept, all come from our parents' everyday hard work. They make every effort to earn enough money to afford your life. Not only do they give us a life materially, but they also teach us to be a human. They teach us how to love, why to give, and what is growth. Without them, life isn't complete. So we should love our parents as they love us, and respect them. We should respect our parents because respecting our parents is an important part of Chinese traditional virtues. China is a country with a long history and high civilization. As Chinese, it is our duty to learn Chinese traditional virtues. Doing so, we can build a more harmonious China. Therefore, we should respect our parents. To respect our parents, we should first tell no lie to them. Helping them with the housework and talking to them without rude words are ways for us to show them our respect. Besides, when we make a decision, discuss is with our parents and patiently ask for advise. In fact, what our parents need is not only our respect but also our love and care. Love and respect our parents and make ourselves better people.
其他类似问题
拜拜拜拜拜拜拜拜不不不会
扫描下载二维码历年重庆英语作文题目_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
历年重庆英语作文题目
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢您当前所在位置:
学会感恩的英语作文: Be Grateful to Our Parents
感恩节到来之际,精品学习网为答谢读者的大力支持,特地为大家提供了学会感恩的英语作文,欢迎阅读~
学会感恩的英语作文: Be Grateful to Our Parents
I consider my parents as the most important people in my life. This is not because they&re wealthy or famous. Rather, what I value about most is the care and love they show to me.
我认为我的父母是我生命中最重要的人。这并不是因为他们有钱或有名的。相反,我最珍惜的是他们给我的关心和爱。。
My parents might work hard, but they&re always there for me. Whenever I get into trouble and desperately need a hand, they come over first to support me and encourage me. I grew up with their constant care and love. While they&re getting older with grey hair and wrinkles, they never lose dignity in both life and jobs.
我父母虽然努力工作,但他们总是陪在我身边。每当我陷入困境,迫切需要帮助时。他们是第一个支持我、鼓励我的人。我在他们不断的爱和照顾中长大。当他们变老而且出现白发和皱纹时,他们也永远不会失去生活和工作的尊严。
From my parents, I have learned that one person can really make a difference. I&ll never forget their care and love. Gratefulness brings a great fullness to life. I wish they could always be happy and healthy. It is high time we expressed our gratitude to people we cherish!
你从我的父母身上,我知道一个人真的可以有所作为。我永远也不会忘记他们的关怀和爱。感恩使生活带来了的充实。我希望他们能永远幸福和健康。是时候我们要向我们珍惜的人表达我们的谢意了!
小编为大家整理的学会感恩的英语作文就到这里了,希望同学们认真阅读,祝大家节日快乐~
相关推荐:
感恩节话题作文What can we do for our parents?(我们可以为我们的父母做什么?)英语作文所以不用太长!至少也要6句话以上吧!这是作文!_百度作业帮
What can we do for our parents?(我们可以为我们的父母做什么?)英语作文所以不用太长!至少也要6句话以上吧!这是作文!
袭灵军团ad0
We can do a lot for our parents!We can help them wash clothes.We can wash dishes and clean the floor.We can take care of them when they are ill.We can make the bed after we get up.We can pour a glass of water when they are thirsty.We can go home early after school and don't let them worry about us.We can do so much for our parents.But above all,we can work hard and try to get good marks in exams.That's the best thing we can do for our parents.
其他类似问题
do the dish for them ,and study
扫描下载二维码写一篇 be grateful
parents的英语作文 ,描述你心中对父母的感_百度知道
写一篇 be grateful
parents的英语作文 ,描述你心中对父母的感
写一篇 be grateful
parents的英语作文 ,描述你心中对父母的感激之情
We should treat them as they treat us, we do not feel anydifficulties, we need to cherish parents’ love and repay their upbringing. We should be grateful to their kindness, many people help us a lot, preventing usfrom difficulties and danger. Therefore. In order to make our lives better, learn better, but ignore theirown needs, theydo everything they can to create the best conditions for us.But the ones we should show our greatest appreciation are our parents, because they are always in front of our shelter, they give us all their love and care. As long as they are there, butnever expect anything in return. From thefirst day we appear in their livesSincewe were born
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
东京的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 your power our care 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信