I,did,My,i my homework now,last,night

当前位置:
>>>—______ did you sleep last night?—Only five hours. I staye..
—______ did you sleep last night?—Only five hours. I stayed up late to do my homework.
A. How soonB. How oftenC. How long D. How much
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:江苏中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—______ did you sleep last night?—Only five hours. I staye..”主要考查你对&&疑问词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
疑问词组:即使由疑问词和一些词一起构成的表示疑问的词组。由how/what与另外一个词组成的词组。例如:how many (后接可数名词,多少), how much (后接不可数名词,多少),&how often (表示频率), what if (如果…将会怎么样),&what about (…怎么样), what time (几点) 与how搭配的疑问词组:How在英语中通常用作副词,是特殊疑问句中本领最大的疑问词。他与其它形容词或副词搭配组成疑问词组1.How old问年龄、年代。How old is your friend? 你朋友多大了?How old is the bridge? 这座桥有多少年代了?2.How many问可数名词数量。常将可数名词复数紧随其后。如:How many pictures are there on the wall? 墙上有多少幅画?How many glasses of milk would you like? 你们想要几杯牛奶?3.How much询问不可数名词的数量、物品的价格。How much money is there in the purse? 钱包里有多少钱?How much are the apples at the moment? 目前苹果什么价钱?4.How long提问物体的长度、时间的长短。How long is the Changjia River? 长江有多长?How long does it take you to do your homework every day?你每天花多长时间做作业?5.How soon 对 “in+一段时间 ”提问, 表示“多久之后”。How soon will you be back? 你多久后回来?6.How often对表示频率的副词或短语提问。How often does Mrs. Green go shopping? 格林夫人多久去购一次物?7.How about用来征求对方意见。Your father is a worker, how about your mother? 你父亲是工人,你母亲呢?How about playing games after school this afternoon? 下午放学后做游戏怎么样?8.How far 问两地间的距离How tall问人(树)的高度;how heavy问重量;how wide问宽;how high可以询问建筑物、山峰高度。How far is it from the earth to the moon? 从地球到月球有多远?How tall is Yao Ming? 姚明身高多少?How heavy is that big box? 那只大箱子有多重?How wide is the new street? 这条新街有多宽?How high is the tower in Paris? 巴黎的那座塔有多高?与what搭配的疑问词组:
发现相似题
与“—______ did you sleep last night?—Only five hours. I staye..”考查相似的试题有:
12448810298010250711187513559689317七年级英语下册单元评价检测试题及参考答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下册单元评价检测试题及参考答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语下册单元评价检测试题及参考答案
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 七年级英语下册单元评价检测(九)(45分钟 100分)第Ⅰ卷(共50分)Ⅰ. (10分)(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子,听一遍后选择与其相符的图片。(5分)&1.________& 2. ________& 3. ________& 4. ________& 5. ________ (Ⅱ)录音中有一段对话,听两遍后,选择最佳答案。(5分)(&&& )6. How was David’s last weekend? A. Great. &&&&&B. OK. &&&&&C. Not good. (&&& )7. When did David get up last Sunday? A. At six. &&&&&B. At seven. &&&&C. At eight. (&&& )8. How long did he do his homework? A. One hour. &&&&B. Three hours. &&&C. Two hours. (&&& )9. What’s his favorite subject? A. Science. &&&&B. Geography. &&&C. English. (&&& )10. What did he do after he read the book? A. He watched TV. B. He went to the park to fly kites. C. He played basketball. Ⅱ. 单项选择(20分)(&&& )1. ―How ________ your trip to Australia?& ―Great.& I’ll go there next year again.& A. was&&&&&&&&&B. isC. are&&&&&&&&&D. were(&&& )2. ―It’s time ________. Good night. ―Good night. A. to get up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to go to bedC. get up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. go to bed(&&& )3. In the past,& people ________ on the paper. A. wrote&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. writesC. write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. to write(&&& )4. Lily often ________ at school early,& but this morning she ________ late.& A.& arrived&&&&&&&&&&& &B.& arrivedC.& arrives&&&&&&&&&& &&D.& arrived(&&& )5. ―What did you do this morning? ―I went ________. A. shop& &&&&&&&&B. shops& C. to shop& &&&&&&&D. shopping (&&& )6. It was rainy all day.& We had to stay ________ home. A. at&& &&&&&&&&B. in&&& C. from&&& &&&&&&&D. around& (&&& )7.[11•广安中考]―What do you usually do at weekends? ―I often practice ________ English.& A. speak&&&&&B. to speak &&&&C. speaking(&&& )8. You can buy ________ you want on the Internet. A. something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &B. everythingC. anything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. nothing(&&& )9. We went to Sanya last week and ________ great fun there.& A. will have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. have hadC. had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. have(&&& )10.[11•广安中考]―Oh, so many people in the park? ―Nobody likes to stay at home ________ Sunday morning. A. in&&&&&&B. on&&&&&C. atⅢ. 完形(10分)Last Sunday was fine,& Mike&&& 1&&& stay at home.& He was on a&& 2&&&& to the zoo.& A woman with a baby got on the bus.& Mike stood up and&&&& 3&&& to her,& “Come and sit here,& please. ” He helped the woman&&& 4&& .& “Thanks&&& 5&& ,& good boy, ” the woman said.& “You’re welcome, ” said Mike.& The bus went on.& Thirty minutes later,& it&&& 6&&& at the zoo.& Mike got off the bus and said&& 7&& to the woman.& The woman smiled(微笑) at him in a friendly way.& Mike went into the zoo.&& 8&& of the people there were students.& He&&& 9&&& a lot of animals,& and he also took many photos.& He spent a happy weekend&&& 10&& he helped others and had a good time in the zoo.& (&&& )1. A. wasn’t &&&B. isn’t& &&&C. doesn’t&& &&D. didn’t (&&& )2. A. way&&&&B. zoo &&&C. bus&&&&D. bike (&&& )3. A. spoke&&&&&& &B. said&&&&&&& &C. told&&& &&D. talked (&&& )4. A. go for&&& &&B. get on&& &&C. sit down& &&D. lie down(&&& )5. A. a little&&&&& &&B. a lot&&&&&&& &C. a bit&& &&&D. a lot of (&&& )6. A. stop&&&&&&& &B. stops&&&& &&C. stopped& &&D. stoped(&&& )7. A. hello&&& &&&B. goodbye&& &C. yes&& &&&D. good morning(&&& )8. A. Most&&&&&& &&B. Each&&&& &&C. Every&&& &&D. All (&&& )9. A. met&&&&& &&B. looked&&& &&C. saw& &&&D. read& (&&& )10. A. and&& &&&B. but&&&& &&C. when&& &&D. becauseⅣ. 理解(10分)Han Mei went to Qingdao on vacation. The first day the weather was terrible! It was cloudy and rainy. Han Mei took a bus to a park. The park was crowded but very interesting. It was sunny and hot the next day. Han Mei went to the beach. She played soccer and went skateboarding. It was great!& The last day she visited her aunt and uncle. In the evening, they went to the movies. They watched a very funny comedy. 根据短文内容,回答下列问题。1. How was the weather the first day? ___________________________________________________________________2. How did Han Mei go to the park? ___________________________________________________________________3. Where did Han Mei go the next day? ___________________________________________________________________4. Who did Han Mei visit the last day? ___________________________________________________________________5. What kind of movie did Han Mei watch?& ___________________________________________________________________第Ⅱ卷(共50分)Ⅴ. 词汇运用(10分)(Ⅰ)根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)1. Are you a m________ school student? 2. Don’t s________ under a tall tree when it is raining. 3. My favorite subject is g________.& 4. Dalian is a good place to s________ summer vacations. 5. Most students don’t like too many t________ at school. (Ⅱ)从方框中选词并用其适当形式。(5分)write,&& read,& have,&& something,&& do6. I ________ a party for my friend in the park last weekend.& 7. She doesn’t feel well,& and she doesn’t want to eat ________.& 8. It’s time ________ sports.& 9. Jim ________ a letter to his pen pal once a month last year.& 10. I helped my son do some ________ yesterday evening. Ⅵ. 完成句子(10分)1. I cleaned my room yesterday. (就划线部分提问)________ ________ you ________ yesterday? 2. Jim went to the library last night. (改为一般疑问句)________ Jim ________ to the library last night? 3. She did her homework last night. (改为否定句)She ________ ________ her homework last night. 4. 昨天晚上他们陪着万先生去散步了。They ________ ________ ________ ________ with Mr. Wan last night.& 5. 在我们学校大部分男孩喜欢踢足球。________ ________ in our school ________ ________ soccer.&& Ⅶ. 补全对话,每空一词(10分)A: Hello,& Jack!&&&& 1&&& was your weekend?& B: It was great.& A: So,& what did you&&& 2&& ?& B: On Saturday morning I&&& 3&&& my homework.& On Saturday afternoon I&&& 4&&& to the movies with my parents.& On Sunday morning I visited my aunt,& and on Sunday afternoon I&&& 5&&& basketball with my friends. A: Sounds like you had fun.& B: How&&& 6&&& your weekend?& A: It wasn’t very good.& B:&&& 7&&& did you do then?& A: On Saturday I&&& 8&&& my mother do the housework.& And on Sunday I studied&&&& 9&&&& the Chinese test.& B: You&&& 10&&& a busy weekend.& A: Oh,& yes.& 1. ________& 2. ________& 3. ________& 4. ________& 5. ________ 6. ________& 7. ________& 8. ________& 9. ________& 10. ________ Ⅷ. 书面表达(20分)请以A Busy Sunday 为题写一篇短文,介绍一下你的周末活动及感受。词数:不少于70词。A Busy Sunday____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________答案解析Ⅰ.【材料】(Ⅰ) 1. He likes world geography. 2. She did some reading last night. 3. We went to the mountains last weekend. 4. She sat on the floor. 5. They went for a walk on the street after dinner. 答案:1~5. EABDC(Ⅱ)W:Hey, David. M: Hi, Sally. W: How was your last Sunday? M: It was great. W: What did you do? M: Well, I got up at seven and then had breakfast. On Sunday morning, I did my homework for two hours, and then I played basketball with my friends. W: What about Sunday afternoon? M: I went to the library and read a book about science. Science is my favorite subject. W: Were you in the library all afternoon? M: No. After I read the book, I went to the park to fly kites with my sister. W: Yeah, you had much fun. Then what did you do on Sunday evening? M: Well, I watched TV. 答案:6~10. ABCABⅡ. 1.【解析】选A。一方面,由答语可知指过去的一次旅行,应用一般过去时;另一方面,主语是your trip是单数,故答案选A。2.【解析】选B。一方面, It’s time to do sth. . . .& “是该做……的时间了”;另一方面,由Good night可知是晚上而不是早上, 故答案选B。3.【解析】选A。由in the past可知应用一般过去时。4. 【解析】选D。句意:莉莉经常很早到校,但今天早上迟到了。Lily是第三人称单数,第一个空用一般现在时,第二个空用一般过去时。5.【解析】选D。考查固定短语:go shopping “去购物”。6.【解析】选A。考查固定短语:stay at home “待在家”。7.【解析】选C。 考查固定短语。 practice doing sth.& 练习做某事。8.【解析】选C。本题考查复合不定代词的用法。something“某事;某东西”;everything“一切事情”;anything“任何事物”;nothing“没有东西”。句意为“你可以在因特网上买到你想要的任何东西。”由句意可知选C。9.【解析】选C。考查时态判断,and连接的两个句子前后时态一致。10.【解析】选B。在特定的某一天(早上、下午或晚上)用介词on。Ⅲ. 1.【解析】选D。由前面的last Sunday可知用一般过去时,否定句用didn’t来构成, 故选D。2.【解析】选C。由第三段第一句“The bus went on. ”可知。3.【解析】选B。say to sb. 对某人说。4.【解析】选C。句意:他帮那位妇女坐下。5.【解析】选B。thanks a lot“非常感谢”。6.【解析】选C。由上下文可知应用一般过去时, stop的过去式是stopped。7.【解析】选B。say goodbye to sb.& 向某人说再见。8.【解析】选A。句意:大多数人是学生。most大多数的,each每个,every每一个,all所有的。9.【解析】选C。句意:他见到了很多动物。10.【解析】选D。前后两句之间是因果关系。Ⅳ. 答案:1. It was cloudy and rainy. /It was terrible. 2. She took a bus to the park. /She went to the park by bus. 3. She went to the beach. 4. She visited her aunt and uncle. 5. She watched a comedy. Ⅴ. (Ⅰ)答案:1. middle&& 2. stay&& 3. geography&& 4. spend&&& 5. tests(Ⅱ)答案:6. had&& 7. anything&& 8. to do&& 9. wrote&& 10. readingⅥ. 答案:1. W& do&& 2. D& go&& 3. didn’t do4. went for a walk&& 5. M& like playing Ⅶ. 答案:1. How&& 2. do&& 3. did&& 4. went&& 5. played 6. was/about&& 7. What&& 8. helped&& 9. for&& 10. hadⅧ. 【参考答案】A Busy SundayI had a busy Sunday.& On Sunday morning,& I got up at 8: 30. After breakfast,& I went to Xinhua Book Store to read books.& Then,& at 11: 30,& I took the No. 619 bus back home.& My mother cooked lunch for me and it was very delicious.& In the afternoon,& I did my homework in my room but& it was a little difficult. . . . How time flies!& Then it was time to eat dinner!& After that,& I helped my mom clean the room and my mom said I was& a great girl.& I was very happy! &文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I /did my homework and watched TV last night.(对/中的部分提问)_百度知道
I /did my homework and watched TV last night.(对/中的部分提问)
提问者采纳
我昨晚做作业?I did my homework and watched TV last night?
昨晚你干什么啦用 what 提问What did you do last night,看电视
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
oval的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁仁爱英语八年级Unit&3&Topic&3
Ⅰ. 听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)
1. _______&& 2.
_______ &&3.
_______ &&4.
_______&& 5.
Ⅱ. 听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。(5分)
)6. A. That’s all right. B. Yes, you are quite right. & C. Yes, it is
)7. A. Me, too. &&&
B. Yes, it is. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. I’m going fishing.
)8. A. I am practicing the violin. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yes, I was taking a
C. I go shopping every day.
)9. A. It’s dangerous. & &&&&&&
B. I don’t agree. &&&&&&&&&
C. Yes, he is.
)10. A. Yes, I do. &&&&&&&
B. Thanks very much. &&&&&&&&
C. Yes, I’ll be glad to.
听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每组对话及问题读两遍。(5分)
)11. A. At ten. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. At ten to ten. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. At ten past ten.
)12. A. He was answering the phone. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. He was watching TV.
C. He was taking a shower.
)13. A. On foot. &&&&&&&&
B. By car. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. By bike.
)14. A. Playing games. &&&&
B. Washing clothes. &&&&&&&&&&&
C. Watching TV.
)15. A. The cinema. &&&&&&&&&&
B. The hospital. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. The station.
听短文,填空。短文读两遍。(5分)
Ⅰ. 单项选择。(10分)
)1. I _______ a museum with my friends at this time
yesterday.
A. am visiting&&&&&&&
B. was visiting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. visited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. will visit
)2. He is _______ small _______ to school.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. to go&&&&&&&&&
B. can’t; go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)3. Many people read newspapers on the train to _______ the time in
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. save&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. waste&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. pass&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)4. It was raining hard _______ I got up this
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)5. Look! The girl is playing with a
How _______ she is!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. brave&&&&&&&&
B. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. strong&&&&&&&
D. excited
)6. The old man died _______ a cold snowy night.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. in &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. at &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)7. —You look very sad. What’s wrong?
&&It’s OK. There is
A. something serious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. serious something&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. nothing serious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. serious nothing
)8. Now I told you a
secret,he said to me _______
a low voice.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. at&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. in&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)9. —Which team _______ the match, Team One or Team
&Team One _______ Team
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. won&&&&&&&&&
B. beat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. won&&&&&&&&&
)10. I feel tired, but I don’t want to stop
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. to work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. works&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. working
Ⅱ. 情景交际。(5分)
week returns. Lisa and Maria meet at school.
Hi, Maria. Glad to see you!
Hi, Lisa! Glad to see you, too.
It was weekend yesterday. 11.
From 8:00 a. m. to 9:00 a. m.? Oh, I was playing
the piano.
Wow, you work so hard! 13.
Ⅲ. 完形填空。(10分)
Last week, I had a wonderful summer camp with my
classmates.
&at the bus
station early in the morning. After saying &&17&
parents, we got on the bus. We &&18&
&two hours
arriving at the campground.
When we got there, everyone got off the bus
, laughing and shouting. We jumped and ran around the campground.
It was the &&20
us to be away from parents. So some of us began to feel homesick
, when the night party and dances
began, the homesickness disappeared.
The next day, we had a &&22&
climbing a mountain. At first, we climbed quickly. But on the half
way, we were so &&23&
would like to give up. Our teacher &&24&
us on. We believed that we could do better than others. Finally, we
did well and my team won the match.
&is difficult in the
world if you keep trying, said our teacher. I
also learnt a lot from the camp.
)16. A. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. met &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)17. A. goodbye&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)18. A. took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. spent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. paid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)19. A. cheerfully&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. bravely&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. sadly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)20. A. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. first&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. finally
)21. A. And&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. However&&&&&&&&&&&
)22. A. interest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. idea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)23. A. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)24. A. stopped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. enjoyed&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. preferred
)25. A. Something&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Everything&&&&&&&
C. Nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Anything
Ⅳ. 阅读理解。(30分)
Mike and Dick work in the same office. They don’t like the cold
weather. And one day they decided to take their holiday in
Australia. Their plane arrived in Sydney at nine in the morning.
They had a good rest in a hotel. The next morning they rented
() a car in the city
and began their travel. A few hours later, the sun was shining in
the sky and there were no shade trees () beside the road. It
was so hot that they could hardly go on driving. They had to stop
to look around. Mike found a river about half a kilometer away from
them. They were both very happy and drove the car quickly. Soon
they got to the river. Before they jumped into the water, Dick saw
a boy playing under a big tree. He asked,Are there any sharks
() in the river,
boy?No, there
aren’t,answered the boy. So
they began to swim in the river. After a while, Dick felt something
hit against his leg. He told Mike about it. They were afraid and
stopped swimming. Dick asked loudly,Is it true that there
aren’t any sharks in the river?Yes,
sir,said the
boy,There’re a lot of
crocodiles () in the water. All
the sharks have swum away!
26 . When did they arrive in
school, but there was no school there. He was sad most of the
Mrs. Lincoln loved the boy very much. She tried
her best to make Abraham happy. One morning she got up early and
went to the town. It was a long way, so it took her a long time to
get there. She bought something there and went back. It was late in
the evening when she got home.
The next morning Mrs. Lincoln said to
Abraham,Today is your
birthday, so we’re going to have a party.She put some food on
the table, and then brought out a present.
A book!Abraham cried. It was
an old book, but he liked it. A smile came on his face. He looked
up at Mrs. Lincoln and said,Thank you,
)31. Abraham Lincoln’s father was a _______.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. farmer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. soldier&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. worker&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. teacher
)32. Abraham Lincoln couldn’t go to school because
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. his family had no money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. his mother wanted to teach him herself
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. he didn’t like school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. there was no school near his home
)33. On the farm most of the time little Lincoln was
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. unhappy&&&&&&&&&&&
C. worried&&&&&&&&&&&&&
)34. It took Mrs. Lincoln _______ to make a trip to the
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. a whole day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. a quarter of a day&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. three hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. two days
)35. What was the present for Abraham’s birthday?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. A mooncake. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. A new book. &&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. An old book. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. A school bag.
Beijing Opera is our national play. You can learn
the music, dance and art when you enjoy Beijing Opera. It has a
long history and is very famous around the world.
In order to make Beijing Opera wider and make the
middle school students love and develop () our Chinese
culture, our country makes a project. That is to take Beijing Opera
into students’ music classes. Now many students can enjoy Beijing
Opera in class.
However, only a few people think it’s
important and useful for middle school
students. Most
people think that students are very busy with their lessons and
it’s a waste of time to learn Beijing Opera. Most people are afraid
that some music teachers know little about Beijing Opera and its
history. Most parents always ask “Is it useful for children’s
future to learn Beijing Opera?”
We need a long way to go to make Beijing Opera
come into classes.
)36. Many people agree with the country’s
)37. Most people think students are too busy to learn Beijing
B. Some people think Beijing Opera can help
students little.
C. Beijing Opera has a long history in
D. Both A, B and C.
40. Do you think it’s helpful for middle school
students to learn Beijing Opera? why?
2. I like listening to Yang Kun’s songs because
his v_______ sounds beautiful.
3. Every morning the clock makes me w_______
4. I want to be a u_______ person for the society
when I grow up.
5. Beijing roast d_______ is famous all over the
6. The woman _______ () out the vegetables
in a short time.
7. It was _______ (), but the farmers
were still working hard on the farm.
8. My little son likes to collect _______
9. I visited the National _______
() of China with my
classmates last Sunday.
10. I wanted to play computer games after
finishing my homework, but my mother didn’t
_______ ().
Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)
11. I was making model planes when my
mother came back.
_______ _______ _______ _______ when your mother
came back?
12. I think classical music is
I _______ _______ classical music is
13. My mother was doing the dishes at that
My mother was _______ at that
14. He read a story-book last
He _______ _______ a story-book at eight o’clock
last night.
15. He wasn’t old enough to go to school.
He was _______ young _______ go to
Ⅲ. 书面表达。(10分)
How did you spend last Sunday? Did you have a
good time? What were you doing at different times last
watch a movie, climb mountains, play basketball,
visit friends, play computer games, do housework . . ., happy,
excited, sad . . .
Unit 3 Topic
Ⅰ. 听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。
Ⅱ. 听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。
听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每组对话及问题读两遍。
Unit 3& Topic
Ⅰ 2. B& 3. D& 4. A& 5.
Ⅱ 7. B& 8. B& 9. A&& 10.
Ⅲ 12. C& 13. C& 14. B& 15.
Ⅳ 17.
18. Listening to the news
19. Playing the
piano& 20.
Having breakfast
&&12. What were you
doing from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. yesterday?
13. Are you going to
be a musician when you grow up?
14. Where are you
going now?
15. Would you like to
Ⅰ 2. voice& 3. wake& 4. useful& 5.
6. sold& 7.
Museum& 10.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 mymumworkedlastnight 的文章