珠江频道直播越讲越掂广告 you what my one tome 总之是女唱的歌 求歌名。。。

One night with you, one dream come true歌词是这样的一首女生唱的歌,求歌名和歌手!_百度知道
One night with you, one dream come true歌词是这样的一首女生唱的歌,求歌名和歌手!
在别人的手机里听过这一首歌的铃声,可不知道这首歌的名字。请大家帮帮忙、
我有更好的答案
one night with you 打印此页 歌手:luther vandross
I don't want to put no chains on you
I just wanna be here lovin you
cause you touch me in a place
that puts a smile right on my face
but I don't wanna be holding you
baby only for an hour or two
I want you with me
in these arms for all eternity
I don't mean to put you under pressure
I just wanna spend some time together
and baby if it's just for one night
then give me just one nite with you
every day of your life
one kiss in the morning
after 100 kisses each night
just one night with you
everyday for all time
it would be so right
everyday to have just one night
with you, wit...
Back at One
It's undeniable that we should be together
It's unbelievable, how I use to say that I'd fall never
The basis is need to know
If you don't know just how I feel
Then let me show you now that I'm for real
If all things in time, time will i reveal
one,You're like a dream come true
two, just wanna be with you
three, girl it's plain to see that you're the only one for me
four, repeat steps one tru three
five, make you fall in love with me
if ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one
It's so incredible, the way things work themselves out
And all emotional, once you know what it's all about, eh
And Undes...
是不是《he said she said》?一首节奏很快的歌。。。
《One night with you》-Gino Vanelli
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
我觉得是后街男孩BACKSTREET BOYS的THE ONE哦~
John Kay -You're the Only One
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求歌名。女生唱的中间歌词you are the one i wanna marry_百度知道
求歌名。女生唱的中间歌词you are the one i wanna marry
提问者采纳
好像《单身公主相亲记》上听过,歌名还真不记得,你可以去查查
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
PERFECT TWO
You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date
You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'
Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my hig...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文女歌手唱的歌中间的歌词,求歌名_百度知道
一首英文女歌手唱的歌中间的歌词,求歌名
love ,and
me to ……I
could be better一首英文女歌手唱的歌中间的部分歌词,是首节奏快的歌,求歌名
提问者采纳
ream)top off the ride we could cruise aroundlisten to the sounds till the sun goes downStarin out my window at youGettin by aint the same without youAnd I aint the same without youCan's a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in CaliforniaTop of the rideWe can cruise arounds a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in Californiawe can take a top off the ridewe can hit the shorewe can hit sunset(we can hit the stars)there&#39Akia - California (Feat.;s a party goin on in every cornerthat'll be too longbefore i see youtears for my eyes cry totears for my eyes cry bluei love it when the breeze comes through so as soonas i get back im gonnatake a top off the ridewe can cruise aroundlisten to the sounds till the sun goes downAnd there't even do my thing without youSo LongTo the one I LoveAnd I remember how it wasI wish I could be back there cuzI wanna be back where I can... K's a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in Californiatop off the rideWe can cruise aroundListen to the sound as the sun goes downAnd there's a party goin on in every cornerthat's a party goin on in every cornerthat&#39?And there&#39.;em Drop TopWit Hop HopGettin 3 wheels lookin for the spotsWith them mamis in the party pantsAnd cornrowsThatz anywhere from Crenshaw to MelroseWe ridin down sunsetLong as i got a blunt leftIf you can smell you can tellI&#39.? cruise aroundlisten to the sounds till the sun goes downAnd there&#39.;s why i gotta be in californiawe can take a top off the ridewe can hit the shorewe can hit sunset (we can hit the stars)there'm from the westTop of the rideWe can cruise aroundListen to the sounds till the sun goes downAnd there&#39..Take the top off the rideWe can cruise aroundListen to the sound as the sun goes downAnd there&#39..是这个么.;s why i gotta be in californiastarin at my window at youGettin by aint the same without youbut life aint the same without youcuz i know that it's a party goin on every cornerThatz why i gotta be in Californiatop off the rideWe can cruise arounds why i gotta be in californiatake a top off the rideAnd hit the shoreWe can hit sunsetThere aint no better sunsetWe in the city with the cadillacsThe chevoletsAnd it be sunny every dayIt never rainsAnd we be in 's why i gotta be in californiatake a top off the rides a party goin on in every cornerthat&#39
提问者评价
谢谢你哦!我找了这首歌很久了……谢谢~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌名 第一句歌词是 when i saw you fall love first time .you are the one 是个女的唱的声音很清澈~~求歌名._百度作业帮
求歌名 第一句歌词是 when i saw you fall love first time .you are the one 是个女的唱的声音很清澈~~求歌名.
You're Still The One歌手:Shania Twain(When I first saw you, I saw love.And the first time you touched me, I felt love.And after all this time, you're still the one I love.)Looks like we made it.Look how far we've come my baby.We mighta took the long way.We knew we'd get there someday.They said, "I bet they'll never make it".But just look at us holding on.We're still together still going strong.(You're still the one.)You're still the one I run to.The one that I belong to.You're still the one I want for life.(You're still the one)You're still the one that I love.The only one I dream of.You're still the one I kiss good night.Ain't nothing' better.We beat the odds together.I'm glad we didn't listen.Look at what we would be missing.They said, "I bet they'll never make it".But just look at us holding on.We're still together still going strong.(You're still the one.)You're still the one I run to.The one that I belong to.You're still the one I want for life.(You're still the one)You're still the one that I love.The only one I dream of.You're still the one I kiss good night.You're still the one(You're still the one.)You're still the one I run to.The one that I belong to.You're still the one I want for life.(You're still the one)You're still the one that I love.The only one I dream of.You're still the one I kiss good nighI'm so glad we made it.Look how far we've come my baby.end这个吧?要不就是这个RFonline主题歌 -One演唱:李秀英When I saw you for the first time, I knew you were the one.You didn`t say a word to me, but love was in the air.When you held my hand, put me into your world,from then on my mind has changed for you.Now I`ll never feel lonely again `cos you are in my heart.Love, how can I explain to youthe way I feel inside when I think of you.I thank you for everything that you show me,`cos you will not forget that I love you.Love, I know that someday will soon you be right next to me.Whole day miss you tight so I will always be yours.Although we can`t be together now,remember I am here for you, when I know you`re there for me.When ever I long to be with you,I just close my eyes and pretend you`re here.I see you I touch you I feel you, I will.Nothing can ever change what I feel inside.How long must I be far away from you,I don`t know, too, but I know we are one.自己看看是那个吧
/song/2917817/可以
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 珠江频道粤讲越掂 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信