百度英语作文帮题来帮.

谁来帮我看看到这道英语题,赏金什么的好商量!Fill in the blanks with the correct form of have or have got.Example:_______ he _______ a lot of money?Has he got a lot of money?1.——_______ you _______ a match on you?——No,sorry.I don’t smoke,so I never _______ any matches on me.2.——_______ you _______ this toothache yesterday?——Yes,I _______ it all day yesterday,and I _______ it all night too.3.——Why don’t you say something?——because I _______ not really _______ an excuse.4.——_______ this desk _______ a secret drawer?——Of course not!Modern desks never _______ secret drawers!5.I think I know the man you mean._______ he _______ one blue eye and one brown eye?6.When you go to a place for the first time,_______ you ever _______ the feeling that you’ve been there before?7.Oysters _______ not always _______ pearls in them.8.We _______ a very nice letter from an old neighbour yesterday.9._______ you _______ a good time while you’ve been here?10.I’m sorry I can’t go out this evening.I _______ a terrible headache.
米汤的0606
1.——_Hava_____ you ___got____ a match on you?——No, sorry. I don’t smoke, so I never __got_____ any matches on me.2.——_Have______ you _got______ this toothache yesterday?——Yes, I __got_____ it all day yesterday, and I _was getting______ it all night too.3.——Why don’t you say something?——because I _have___ not really _taken__ an excuse.4.——_Has______ this desk __got_____ a secret drawer?——Of course not! Modern desks never _gets______ secret drawers!5.I think I know the man you mean. ___Has____ he __got_____ one blue eye and one brown eye?6.When you go to a place for the first time, _Have______ you ever _got______ the feeling that you’ve been there before?7.Oysters ___have____ not always _gotten______ pearls in them.8.We __get_____ a very nice letter from an old neighbour yesterday.9._Hava______ you __got_____ a good time while you’ve been here?10.I’m sorry I can’t go out this evening. I __have got_____ a terrible headache.
亲,全部答完了啊
第7题为什么是have gotten?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2. have never got
这是新概念?要求你填have got,或has got,全部都是。有not或never的记得放在have has后面。
把答案给我吧!拜托!
get你身上有火柴吗?
get不好意思,我不抽烟,所以从来不带火柴。2,Did
get你昨晚牙疼了吗?
got是的,我昨天疼了一整天,又疼了一整夜。3,do get 你为什么不说点什么?因为我实在找不到借口。4,Does get这个桌子有暗格吗?get当然没有。现代桌子都不会有暗格的。5,Does ...
好吧,whatever
扫描下载二维码初一小孩子问几道英语题目 英语好的来帮胖忙解答一下 上YY或QQ语音 感激不尽_百度宝宝知道英语高手快来帮我解1题,紧急阿!A:Oh,my name is LiLei and I am from China.B:A:L-I,Li,L-E-I,Lei,LiLei.B:A:I am in Class 5,Grade1.B:Well,we are in the same class.( ) A:Is that a car,please?B:( ),it is A:( )you.
艾丝蒂尔199
How do you spell your name?what class are you in?where is my car?yes thank
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语高手们进来啊,帮我解答下,非常感谢啊!后天要考英语口试咯,老师给我们题目让我们让我们从里面选来考试.用英文的回答我的问题啊,要具体点的啊,答一题是一题哦,谢谢咯~~2.what are the most popular tourist attractions in your country ? 3. Where will you go on you next trip?What things will you
take with you ?\4What are some
would take on a day trip to the beach?5 what environmental problem cause the most serious :the earth`s temperature rising or the world`s population growing too quickly ?why?6`Which of these problem.Do you think is more serious:the earth`s temperature rising or the world`s population can be recycled?7 What kinds of things can be recycled?8.What
was some of
the ways that people waste energy.9.How do you think the internet affects newspapers?10.How often do you listhe to the news on the radio?11,If a visitor to your country could see only one piace ,what should it be ?why?
马化腾TA0216
m afraid no one can help you with these questions
2什么是你们国家最热门的旅游景点? 3,你会去哪里你下次旅行?什么东西,你会带着你?\ 4What一些项目你会在一个一日游到海滩? 5什么环境问题的原因的最严重的地球的温度上升或'世界'的人口增长过快,为什么? 6`哪,你认为这些问题是更严重的地球的温度上升或'世界'的人口是可以循环再用? 7种什么东西可以循环再用? 8什么是方法的一些人...
是回答是啵。?2 Great Wall.(长城)3 I will go to Shanghai. I will take my camera and computer.4 Beach volley ball.(不确定撒)5 The world`s population growing too quickly .......额,不愿写了。去睡了哦...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语我帮您 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信