英语 完成句子 初三英语翻译句子 51~55题 在线等!

英语 完成句子 初三 51~55题 在线等!_百度知道
英语 完成句子 初三 51~55题 在线等!
提问者采纳
51. How about chatting with 52. try on 53. It's over for 54. takes to walk55. looks handsome in
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
51.How about chatting with52.try on53.So much is54.takes, to walk55.looks handsome in请采纳谢谢
为您推荐:
完成句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1:大陈:出来混的,早晚有这一天,分离并不可怕,可怕的是分离后没有你的消息!记得给我电话。 2: Get lost.滚开! 3:Who says? 谁说的? 4:the world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。 5:鹤发银丝映日月,丹心热血沃新花。 6:don&t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 7:the trees were naked during autumn.秋天里树木都是光秃秃的。 8:a heart the loves is alwasys young. 有爱的心的永远年轻。 9:let youth glitter in struggling.让青春在奋斗中闪耀。 10:never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today. 不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。 11:as long as you are willing, please let me know what i can do for you. when you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody’s shoulder, i will stand before you immediately.只要你愿意,当你失落失意的时候,最需要一个肩膀的时候,告诉 , 会立即出现。 12:Be careful.请小心。 13: Shut up!闭嘴! 14:a bad beginning makes a bad ending. 不善始者不善终。 15:happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone’s hand. it’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone’s love when youneed love. 幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。 16:i couldn’t be more sure. 我再也肯定不过。 17: You never tell the truth!你从来就不说真话! 18:all rivers run into the sea. 百川入海 19:never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 20:A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.一个真正的朋友会握着你的手,触动你的心。 21:maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。 22:Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨! 23:One swallow does not make a summer。 一燕不成夏。 24:The most important question in the world today is pollution.当今世界最重要的话题就是污染问题。 25:don"t be scared, he’s up with end. 不要惊慌,他已黔驴技穷。 26:overwork does harm to health.工作过度对健康有害。 27:不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念!You and I remains the same in different time, at differentplaces,am time is changing, space is changingand everything is changing except my miss to you! 28:don’t try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 其他 mostly, occasionally, currently, naturally, mainly, exactly, evidently, frankly, commonly, for this purpose, to a large extent, for most of us, in many cases, in this case 29:to be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.有些东西你想要而没有,这是幸福不可缺少的一部分。 30:Most environmental litigation involves disputes with governmental agencies.许多环保诉讼都涉及与政府机构的争端。 31:love without end hath no end.情绵绵,爱无边。 32:英文:the sign of maturity is not when you start speaking big things, but, actually it is, when you start understanding small things. 33:onceihavethechancetowitnesshisworstmoment,butustillcanaccepthisdefectsandkeepthisassecret.thenurlovewilllastlonger.曾经有机会目睹他最软弱最糟糕的时刻,你仍然能够微笑接受他的不完美,并且和他共同拥有这个秘密,这段爱情才能够长久一些。 文章出自,转载请保留此链接!34:a bad thing never dies.遗臭万年。
根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出&&。很显然&&,但是为什么呢? 35:love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。 36:37:We are the world, never give a sad falling behind the awarding of medals.我们这个世界,从不会给一个伤心的落伍者颁发奖牌。
38:hang in there. things will get better. 坚持住,情况会好起来。 39:刻在木板上的名字未必不朽,刻在石头上的名字也未必流芳百世;老师,您的名字刻在我们心灵上,这才真正永存。老师,祝你教师节快乐! 40:in love folly is always sweet. 恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。 41:买年货 special purchases for the Spring F do Spring Festival shopping
42:the family, is mulan for affection, affection, is a bing the moon reflected in the melody.亲情,是木兰替父的故事;亲情,是孟母三迁的佳话;亲情,是阿炳二泉映月的旋律。 43:44:an apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一个苹果,身体健康不求医。 45:how can i forget the bitterness you gave me
你给的痛,要我怎么忘 46:with the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines. 拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。 47:keep learning. learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. never let the brain idle. "an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. and the devil’s name is alzheimer’s."学无止境。多学学电脑、手艺、园艺等等。不要让你的大脑闲置下来。无所事事是魔鬼的加工厂。魔鬼的名字叫“痴呆症”。 48:there is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits. 49:Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。 50:don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 51:it is at our mother\'s knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest, but there is seldom any money in them. ( mark twain, american writer )就是在我们母亲的膝上,我们获得了我们的最高尚、最真诚和最远大的理想,但是里面很少有任何金钱。(美国作家 马克?吐温) 52:译文:千里之行,始于足下。 53:could you introduce me to her 你能把我介绍给她吗? 54:55:没有杯子咖啡是寂寞的没有你我是孤独的Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you。 56:I'd like to express my gratitude.我要表达我诚挚的谢意。 57:always at it wins the day.锲而不舍者胜。 the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。 58:只要你愿意,当你失落失意的时候,最需要一个肩膀的时候,告诉我,我会立即出现。As long as you are willing, please let me know what I can do foryou. When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebodys shoulder, I will stand before you immediately。 59:well done! 做得好。 60:译文:不怕路远,就怕志短;不怕缓慢,就怕常站;不怕贫穷,就怕惰懒;不怕对手悍,就怕自己颤...... 最近更新:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关好词、好句:网友评论本类热门48小时热门2015届初三英语上学期第四次月考试题(人教新目标附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
2015届初三英语上学期第四次月考试题(人教新目标附答案)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
2015届初三英语上学期第四次月考试题(人教新目标附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源天添 资源网 w w w.tT z
2015届初三英语上学期第四次月考(人教新目标附答案)
第一部分 技能(共两节,计20分)第一节&选择(共15小题,计15分)根据你所听到的对话,选择正确的答案回答问题。听下面5段对话,每听完一段对话后,做1小题。1. What does the woman ask the man to carry?A. Some books.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A table.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A box.2. Which animals is the girl afraid of?A. The lion.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The dog.&&&&&&&&&&& C. The wolf.3. What was John doing when his mother came home yesterday?A. Playing computer.&&&&&&&& B. Washing dishes.&&&&& C. Doing homework.4. What does the man need to r epair?A. His computer.&&&&&&&&&&& B. His clock.&&&&&&&&&& C. His phone.5. What did the boy receive from the girl for his birthday?A. Some flowers.&&&&&&&&&&& B. A& card.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A scarf.
听第6段对话,做第6-7小题。6. When did Bruce receive the letter?A. Next month.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. This morning.&&&&&&& C. This afternoon.7. Which city is Frank’s college in?A. Beijing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Shanghai.&&&&&&&&&& C. Hangzhou.
听第7段对话,做第8-9小题。8. How old is Amy’s mother?A. 45 years old.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 50 years old.&&&&&&&& C. 55 years old.9. Where will they have dinner?A. At a restaurant.&&&&&&&&&& B. At a friend’s home.&&& C. At home.&
听第8段对话,做第10-12小题。10. What is the woman?A. An assistant.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A teacher.&&&&&&&&&& C. A doctor.11. How long will the trip take from Beijing to New York by plane?A. About 10 hours.&&&&&&&&& B. About 40 hours.&&&&& C. About 14 hours.&& 12. How will the man go to New Dream Hotel?A. By taxi.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. By subway.&&&&&&&&& C. By bus.
听第9段对话,做第13-15小题。13. Where did they stay in their holiday?A. In a hotel.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. In a farmer’s home.&&&&&&& C. In the mountains.14. How were the people in the country?A. They were great.&&&&&&&& B. They were unfriendly.&&&&& C. They were mean.15. When did the woman come back?A. At 1:30.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. At 5:00.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. At 9:00.
第二节 笔录要点(5小题,计5分)根据你所听到的内容,填写下面的表格,每空不超过3个单词。&Favorite Music&Favorite ColorThe school boy&Rock music, because it makes him& 16& .&Blue and white. He thinks the two colors can make people&& 19&& .His mother&& 17& , because it makes her very happy.&Blue and yellow.His father&All kinds of music and he is good at&& 18&& .&& 20&& .
第二部分 知识运用 (共两节,计25分)第一节&语法(共15小题,计15分)从A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案。21. ― Why do you look sad, Peter?&& ― Everyone will go to the party _______ me.&&& A. except&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. besides22. ― To attend a concert, you are _______ to shut off your mobile phone.&& ―Thanks for telling me about it.&&& A. allowed&&&&&&&&&& B. expected&&&&&&&&&& C. accepted23. ― What do you think of your head teacher?&& ― A good teacher! She’s kind but always very strict _______ us, and she is also &&&& hard& _______ herself.&&& A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&& C. in24.― Is Tom in the next room?&& ― Well, it’s hard to say. But I heard him _______ loudly when I passed by just now.&&& A. speak&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to speak&&&&&&&&&& C. speaking25. ― I seldom keep ________ on my computer for more than an hour.&& ― Is that so? But you seem to be comfortable _______ games on your iPad for hours.&&& A. playing&&&& B. play&&&&& C. playing26. ― Did you catch the school bus this morning?&& ― No. By the time I arrived at the bus stop, it _______ already _______.&&& A. leaving&&&&&&&&& B. left&&&&&&&&& C. left27. The students in this school are made _______ school uniforms on Monday, and they&&& should try to make the school yard _______ every day.&&& A. clean&&&&&&&& B. cleanly&&& C. clean28. ― Let’s play football on the playground.&& ― It’s too hot outside. I would rather _______ at home than _______ out.&&& A. go&&&&&&&&&&& B. go&&&&&&&&&& C. going29. _______ you work, _______ progress you will make.&&& A. T the more great&&&&&&&&&&& B. T the greater&&&& &&& C. H greater 30. This is such a difficult problem. Neither you nor he _______ able to work it out. &&& Let me have a try.&&& A. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is
第二节 词语填空(10小题,计10分)通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳答案。&&& When I was about six years old, my brother David and I visited our aunt, Mary. We stayed her& house for a night. David was only 4 years old, and was still&& 31&& of the dark, so Mary left the hall light on when we slept.However, David&& 32&& the grey moths(蛾)flying around the hall light. He asked Mary to make the moths go away. When she asked&& 33& , he simply answered, “Because they are ugly and scary. I don’t like them. ” Mary laughed and said, “Being ugly outside doesn’t&& 34&& not being beautiful inside. In fact, moths are one of the most beautiful animals in the animal world”.Once, the angels were&& 35& . They were sad because it was raining heavily. The&& 36& _ little moths hated to see others so sad. They decided to make a rainbow to cheer up the angels. They thought if the butterflies&&& 37& , they could make a beautiful rainbow together.Then one of the moths went to ask the butterflies for help. But the butterflies didn’t want to&&& && 38& any of their colors, so the moths decided to make a rainbow themselves. They beat their wings very hard and the colors on them made a rainbow. They kept giving a little more and a little more& 39& the rainbow went across the sky. They had given away all their colors except grey, which didn’t match the beautiful rainbow. Then the once―colorful moths became&& 40& . The angels saw the rainbow and smiled. My brother went to sleep with that story and hasn’t feared moths since then.& 31. A. afraid&&&&&&&&&& B. proud&&&&&&&&&&& C. happy32. A. liked&&&&&&&&&&& B. hated&&&&&&&&&&& C. killed33. A. how&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&&&&& C. why& 34. A. mean&&&&&&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&&&&& C. know35. A. laughing&&&&&&&&& B. talking&&&&&&&&& C. crying36. A. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ugly&&&&&&&&&&& C. kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 37. A. left&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. helped&&&&&&&&& C. refused38. A. give up&&&&&&&&&& B. pick up&&&&&&&& C. look up39. A. until&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&& C. unless40. A. red&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. yellow&&&&&&&&& C. grey
第三部分& 技能(共两节,计40分)第一节&选择(15小题,计30分)阅读下面的短文,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出最佳选项回答问题或完成句子。AIt’s reported that Chinese singing group Chopsticks Brothers will perform Little Apple at the 2014 American Music Awards.Chopsticks Brothers which consists of the director Xiao Yang and the musician Wang Taili played a middle-aged singing duo(二人组) in the film Old Boys. In the film, they sang Little Apple when they auditioned(试唱) for an American music talent show and received a thumbs-up from the judges.Now, life is following art.The duo has confirmed their performance at the American Music Awards―an award show second only to the Grammys(格莱美音乐奖) in prestige(名声).They will join famous singers including Taylor Swift and One Direction to show a night of music to the world."I did not expect the plot in our film to come true in real life," Xiao Yang said during an interview."It seems unreal. We've worked on music for so long and after all these years, this is another story of dreams coming true for 'old boys'," said Wang Taili.This is the first time a Chinese"god" song will be shown on the global stage.Little Apple has taken China by storm. Its MP3 received 579 million hits and the music video has been played 823 million times on China's major music and video streaming websites.It’s said that the song has been played to at least 500 million listeners.
41.&What does Wang Tianli do?&&& A. He is a director.&& B. He is a musician.&&& C. He is a judge.42.&The underlined “plot”in Paragraph means ________ in Chinese?&&& A. 情节.&&&&&&&&&& B. 策略.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 场地.43.&According to the passage, which of the following is not true?&& A. Little Apple is the first time a Chinese"god" song will be shown on the global stage.&& B. Grammys shows the second only to American Music Awards in prestige.&& C. Chopsticks Brothers will perform Little Apple at the 2014 American Music Awards..44.&Which film did Chopsticks Brothers play?&&& A. Old Boys.&&&&&&& B. Little Apple.&&&&&&& C. Grammys.45.&What can we guess from the passage?&& A. Little Apple is very popular in China.&& B. Xiao Yang and Wang Taili are real brothers.&& C. Chopsticks Brothers will attend Grammys.
B&&& Can you imagine a world without the Internet? It’s surprising to think about it.&&& Now, China has more than 162 million Internet users, according to the China Internet Network Information Centre. This is the second highest number of user in the world after the United States. Today, 66%of Chinese “netizens (网民)” are teenagers. “They spend about thirteen hours every week online,” said Qian Hulin, an Internet expert. Doctor Song in Beijing Xuanwu Hospital said about 14% of Chinese netizens who are teens often lasted over ten hours to play online games.&&& The main reasons why teenagers surf the Web are to search for information, to communicate with others and to have fun. On the Internet, teenagers can find out almost anything. And surfing the Web can help students with their homework and widen their knowledge.&&& Li Dong, a teacher at No. 41 Middle School in Shijiazhuang, likes her students to use the Internet. “When we talk in class, students who surf the Net usually know more background information than the others,” she said.&&& In addition, people can use the Internet to& write letters or stories and send emails. Many teens keep in touch with their friends online. It is cheaper than phoning somebody far away and also much quicker.
46. _______ has the most Internet users in the world according to the article.&& A. China&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. America&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Canada&&&&&& 47. There are about _______ Chinese netizens to surf about 13 hours every week.&& A.107,000,000 old&&&&&&& B. 10,700,000 young&&&&&&&&& C. 107,000,000 young48. Song said some teenagers continued _______ more than ten hours.&& A. playing online games&&& B. searching for information&&& C. chatting with their friends&&&&&& 49. Li Dong in No. 41 Middle School likes her students to use the Internet because she ______.&& A. thinks surfing the net can help students spend less time on homework&& B. thinks he r students can get more background information than the others&& C. wants her students to talk to her about their hobbies and interests.50. Which way is the cheapest and quickest to learn something about friends far away?&& A. Giving them a call.&&&&& B. Sending emails to them.&&& C. Writing a letter to them.&&& 阅读下面的图表,做51-52小题。& Post your problems on the blog and get other bloggers’ advice!My problem is my parents. They never stop going on about how I should keep my room tidy, keep my hair tidy and wear smart clothes. They even make me do the washing-up after dinner every night! What should I do?Helen, USAHi, Helen. I think you should do what your parents ask. You should respect them. It’s their house you live in and their money you spend.Emily, New Zealand&Why do you think you’re the only one with parents like that? All parents are the same. They don’t understand that fashions have changed in the last 30 years!Tom, CanadaHelen, why should your parents do all the chores? You should help around the house. I think it’s OK for students to wear school uniforms. Teenagers should look like teenagers.Simon, Scotland51. There are ______ pieces of advice in all in the table above.&& A. 3&&&&&&B. 4&&&&&C. 5&&&&52. Helen’s problem is about her ______.&& A. classmates&&&&B. study&&&&C. parents&
阅读下面的图表,做53-55小题。&Off the Beaten Cart PathThe best-selling travel book which includes over 200 new places of interest, over 200 new full-color photographs, and all-new, up-to-date maps. It includes over 1,000 of the United States most must-see destinations.Cover Price:$30.00&&& Our Price: $19.80&ParentsThe most popular magazine for parents who want to raise smart and loving children. It had child development guidance, advice on your child’s health and safety, and the best way to encourage your child’s learning.Cover Price:$26.00&&& Our Price: $12.60&LuckyThe shopping magazine with the best buys, and the fashion tips(小贴士)。You’ll need them before you go to the stores. What makes Lucky really special is that it gives you the information you need before anyone else has it.&Cover Price:$18.50&&& Our Price: $15.5053. Which of the following saves the most money?&& A. Off the Beaten Cart Path.&&&&& B. Parents.&&&&&&&& C. Beat Weekend Projects.54. What makes Lucky special according to the passage? && A.It’s cheap and easy to find in the city. && B. It has some fashion tips for the readers.&& C. It provides the latest information for the shoppers.55. What do you think the passage is? && A. An advertisement.&&&&&&&&&&& B. A notice.&&&&&&&& C. A story.&
第二节& 回答问题(5小题,计10分)阅读下面的材料,然后根据材料内容回答问题。&&& Chuck Wall teaches management and human relations at Bakersfield College. He walked into class one day and told his students that their homework was to perform one act of random(任意的) kindness.& His students did not understand the homework and didn’t know what to do, but the professor would not answer their questions. He encouraged his students to work it out for themselves. &&& One week later, the students entered the classroom excited to share their stories. One student told of giving away blankets to the homeless. Another reported on helping a dog to find its owner, and another student had been trying to find a long, lost friend. Students were energized (给予活力) by the homework assignment and wanted other people to be kind, too. With the support of local businesses, the students made stickers(贴纸) to put on cars that invited people to do something kind for& others. They sold the stickers and decided to donate the money to a center for the blind―not surprising, as Professor Wall is blind. Since then, similar kindness activities have been started in schools around the world. Many schools organize a Random Acts of Kindness Week, around November 13th, to celebrate World Kindness Day. Some schools use each day of Random Acts of Kindness Week to perform a different kind act, such as making a new friend, helping someone, doing community service, or raising money for a charity. Students learn to consider other people and thank about how small actions can make the world a better place.
56.&What was students’ homework? 57.&Did the students understand the homework at first?58.&Why did Professor Wall ask the students to do that?59.&When is World Kindness Day?60.&How do you like such kindness activities?
第四部分 写作技能 (共两节,计20分)第一节&翻译语篇(5小题,计10分)阅读下面的短文,然后将划线部分的句子译成汉语或英语。&Every country has its own special dining customs. 61.Americans feel that the first rule of being a polite guest is to be on time. If a person is invited to dinner at six thirty, the hostess expects him to be there at six-thirty or not more than a few minutes late. When the guest cannot come on time, he calls his host or hostess on the telephone, gives the reason, and tells at what time he can come.62. 有时候,客人应该带一盒糖果或一些鲜花给女主人。& As guests continue to arrive, it is usually considered polite for the men in the group to stand when a woman enters the room. When the guests sit down at a dinner table, it is customary for the men to help the ladies by pushing their chairs under them. &63.There is a difference between American and European customs in using the knife and fork. Europeans keep the knife in the right hand, the fork in the left. They use both hands in eating. Americans, on the contrary, use just one hand whenever possible and keep the other one on their lap.If for any reason a guest has to leave the table during a meal, he or she should ask the hostess,"Would you please excuse me for a minute?" 64. 没有告诉女主人就离开是不礼貌的。& Followin g dinner, guests usually stay for two or three hours, and most dinner parties break up at about 11 o'clock. 65.As the guests leave, it is the custom to thank the hostess for a very pleasant evening. One may say anything that expresses appreciation. Common expressions are:"Good-bye. It was so nice of you to have me," or "Thank you. I've had a very nice t ime." 61.____________________________________________________________________________62.____________________________________________________________________________63.____________________________________________________________________________64.____________________________________________________________________________65.____________________________________________________________________________
第二节&情景(10分)66. 请以The Happiest Life为题, 根据以下提示和你的实际学校生活,写一篇短文描述一下你心目中最幸福的生活。&&& 提示:1. 你现在生活中的快乐和烦恼。&&&&&&&&& 2. 你追求的最快乐, 最幸福的生活是什么样的?&&&&&&&&& 3. 你会为此作出什么样的努力?&&& 要求:1. 60~80词。&&&&&&&&& 2. 文中不能出现自己的班级姓名。&&&&& &&
英语听力材料
第一节&对话理解&& 根据所听到的对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案回答问题。(共15小题,计15分)听下面五段对话,每听完一段对话后,回答1个小题。1.& W: Could you help me carry the table?M: Certainly.2.&M: You’re afraid of dogs, aren’t you?W: Yes, but my brother likes them very much. So he keeps three at home.3.&W: What were you doing when your mother ca me home yesterday, John?M: I was doing my homework.& 4.&M: My computer doesn’t work. What should I do?W: Why not call Mr. Smith? He is good at repairing computers.5.&M: Thank you for your birthday card. I like it very much.W: Really? I made the card by myself. It’s my pleasure that you like it.&听第六段对话,回答第6至7小题。6-7&W: What are you doing, Bruce?M: I am writing an e-mail to Frank, Mom. I received his letter this morning.W: How is Frank doing?M: He will go to college next month.W: That’s great. What subject will he choose?M: History. That’s his favorite subject.W: Which city is his college in?M: Shanghai. He feels very excited because he has never been there before.W: Will his parents go with him?M: No, he says that he is old enough to look after himself.W: Good boy! I think his parents are proud of him.听第七段对话,回答第8至9小题。8-9&M: Amy, tomorrow is your mom’s fiftieth birthday. Do you know?W: Of course I do. What should we do for her?M: What about buying her a beautiful skirt?W: That’s a good idea. It would make her look younger. And then we need a birthday cake with fifty candles.M: That’s right. M aybe we could have special dinner.W: Fine. But where should we have it?M: We can have it at home. I’ve learned to cook a few dishes from a friend.W: All right. Are you going shopping with me this afternoon, Dad?M: OK. Let’s go.听第八段对话,回答第10至12小题。10-12 W: Hello, Tomas’s Travel Company. Can I help you?&&&& M: Yes, I ‘d like some information about the trip to New York. I read about it in a newspaper.&&&& W: Do you mean the one from Beijing to New York by plane?&&&& M: Yes. How long will the trip take?&&&& W: Let me see. Oh, about 14 hours.&&&& M: How about the cost?&&&& W: Please tell me when you will go and how long you will stay there first.&&&& M: Next month and I ‘ll stay there for a week.&&&& W: That’s one thousand, five hundred dollars.&&&& M: Could you please tell me where we will stay in New York?&&&& W: A big hotel calle d New Dream Hotel.&&&& M: How do you spell the name of the hotel?&&&& W: N-E-W, new. D-R-E-A-M, dream.&&&& M: Thank you. By the way, how can we get to the hotel?&&&& W: Don’t worry about that. A bus will wait and take you there.听第九段对话,回答第13至15小题。13-15&&&& M: Morning, Tess. Did you enjoy your holiday in the county?W: Yes. We had a great time. And some friends went with us.M: Where did you stay? In a hotel?W: No, we camped in the mountains. We cooked all our meals on the open fire and ate outside.M: Sounds wonderful. Was the weather good?W: The sun shone nearly every day and it didn’t rain.M: Do you like the people there?W: Yes, they were great. We met some farmers and had some tea in their houses.M: When did you come back? Last night?W: No, we came back this morning. We got up at 1:30, left at 5:00 and arrived here at 9:00. I am so tired.M: Maybe you need a good rest.W: Yes, I will go home soon. See you tomorrow.第二节 笔录要点&& 根据你所听到的内容,填写下面的表格,每空不超过3个单词。(共5小题,计5分)I’m a 15-year-old school boy. I like music very much. My favorite music is rock music, because it makes me excited. I like dancing to rock music. But my mother doesn’t like it at all. She likes soft music better. She often says soft music makes her very happy. My father likes all kinds of music and he is good at playing the guitar. My favorite colors are blue and white. I think blue and white make people relaxed. So I have lots of blue and white clothes. My mother likes blue and yellow. My father’s favorite color is red. But I don’t like it at all. He even painted the wall red, and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
英语听力材料
第二节&对话理解&& 根据所听到的对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选 项中选出最佳答案回答问题。(共15小题,计15分)听下面五段对话,每听完一段对话后,回答1个小题。1.& W: Could you help me carry the table?M: Certainly.6.&M: You’re afraid of dogs, aren’t you?W: Yes, but my brother likes them very much. So he keeps three at home.7.&W: What were you doing when your mother came home yesterday, John?M: I was doing my homework.& 8.&M: My computer doesn’t work. What should I do?W: Why not call Mr. Smith? He is good at repairing computers.9.&M: Thank you for your birthday card. I like it very much.W: Really? I made the card by myself. It’s my pleasure that you like it.&听第六段对话,回答第6至7小题。6-8&W: What are you doing, Bruce?M: I am writing an e-mail to Frank, Mom. I received his letter this morning.W: How is Frank doing?M: He will go to college next month.W: That’s great. What subject will he choose?M: History. That’s his favorite subject.W: Which city is his college in?M: Shanghai. He feels very excited because he has never been there before.W: Will his parents go with him?M: No, he says that he is old enough to look after himself.W: Good boy! I think his parents are proud of him.听第七段对话,回答第8至9小题。8-10&M: Amy, tomorrow is your mom’s fiftieth birthday. Do you know?W: Of course I do. What should we do for her?M: What about buying her a beautiful skirt?W: That’s a good idea. It would make her look younger. And then we need a birthday cake with fifty candles.M: That’s right. Maybe we could have special dinner.W: Fine. But where should we have it?M: We can have it at home. I’ve learned to cook a few dishes from a friend.W: All right. Are you going shopping with me this afternoon, Dad?M: OK. Let’s go.听第八段对话,回答第10至12小题。10-12 W: Hello, Tomas’s Travel Company. Can I help you?&&&& M: Yes, I ‘d like some information about the trip to New York. I read about it in a newspaper.&&&& W: Do you mean the one from Beijing to New York by plane?&&&& M: Yes. How long will the trip take?&&&& W: Let me see. Oh, about 14 hours.&&&& M: How about the cost?&&&& W: Please tell me when you will go and how long you will stay there first.&&&& M: Next month and I ‘ll stay there for a week.&&&& W: That’s one thousand, five hundred dollars.&&&& M: Could you please tell me where we will stay in New York?&&&& W: A big hotel called New Dream Hotel.&&&& M: How do you spell the name of the hotel?&&&& W: N-E-W, new. D-R-E-A-M, dream.&&&& M: Thank you. By the way, how can we get to the hotel?&&&& W: Don’t worry about that. A bus will wait and take you there.听第九段对话,回答第13至15小题。13-15&&&& M: Morning, Tess. Did& you enjoy your holiday in the county?W: Yes. We had a great time. And some friends went with us.M: Where did you stay? In a hotel?W: No, we camped in the mountains. We cooked all our meals on the open fire and ate outside.M: Sounds wonderful. Was the weather good?W: The sun shone nearly every day and it didn’t rain.M: Do you like the people there?W: Yes, they were great. We met some farmers and had some tea in their houses.M: When did you come back? Last night?W: No, we came back this morning. We got up at 1:30, left at 5:00 and arrived here at 9:00. I am so tired.M: Maybe you need a good rest.W: Yes, I will go home soon. See you tomorrow.第二节 笔录要点&& 根据你所听到的内容,填写下面的表格,每空不超过3个单词。(共5小题,计5分)I’m a 15-year-old school boy. I like music very much. My favorite music is rock music, because it makes me excited. I like dancing to rock music. But my mother doesn’t like it at all. She likes soft music better. She often says soft music makes her very happy. My father likes all kinds of music and he is good at playing the guitar. My favorite colors are blue and white. I think blue and white make people relaxed. So I have lots of blue and white clothes. My mother likes blue and yellow. My father’s favorite color is red. But I don’t like it at all. He even painted the wall red, and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
&文 章来源天添 资源网 w w w.tT z
没有相关学科试题上一篇学科试题: 下一篇学科试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));}

我要回帖

更多关于 完成初三中考体检工作 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信