圈出错词并改正 ls it everjon snoww?

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:河南省洛阳48中九年级10月月考英语试题
词语运用:
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。
  After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.A famous teacher was   1   to the students.He was holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Who would like this $1 00 bill?”The students put up   2   hands at once.Then he said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you, but   3  , let me do this.”He made the bill into a ball.Then he said.“Who   4   it now?”The hands went back into the air.“Well,”he said,“what if I do this?”and he   5   it on the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the   6   bill and said.“Who still wants it?”Hands went back again into the air.
  “My friends,”?he said,“you have learned a valuable(有价值的)  7   today.No matter what I did to the $100 bill!Many   8   in our life, we are dropped and stepped on.We feel as if we are worth nothin9.But remember, no matter what   9   happened to you, you will never lose your value:You are   10   valuable to those people who love you.Your value doesn't come from what you do or whom you know, but who you are.”
1.________ 2.________ 3.________ 4.________ 5.________
6.________ 7.________ 8.________ 9.________ 10.________
来源:河南省安阳市2011届中招模拟考试英语试题
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形成填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。
  You don't have to give ghousands of dollars to help someone.Sarah, a girl from Michigan, the USA, makes a difference just by giving her   1  .Sarah was seriously ill   2   she was a baby.It is   3   for her to move.Sarah has to   4   around with a walker, However, the 11-yiar-old girl doesn't give up, and she uses her experience to help others.
  Last summer, Sarah   5   three days a week for seven weeks at the Grand Rapids Comprehensive Therapy(  )Center.She was one of the youngest   6   for “Therapy and Fun”, a program for children with special needs.Her job was to help them and provide them   7   advice and encouragement.
  Sarah says that she's   8   she can share her knowledge with others, and that working at the center taught her a lot, too “I feel my life is getting better because I can help others in   9   way.” she said.Mary, Sarah's fourth-grade teacher said that Sarah has the help of other students around her.but shows them that she's there to   10   them also.
1.________
2.________
3.________
4.________
5.________
6.________
7.________
8.________
9.________
10.________
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。&dirty& with
have& always time they large& want& speak lesson& first
drop&&& After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.A famous teacher was& 66&tothe students.He was holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Whowould like this $1 00 bill?” The students put up& 67&hands at once.Then he said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you,but& 68&,let me do this.”He made the bill into a ball.Then he said. “Who& 69&it now?” The hands went back into the air.“Well,” he said,“what if I do this?” and he& 70&it on the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the& 7l&bill and said.“Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air. “My friends,”? he said,“you have learned a valuable(有价值的)& 72&&today.No matter what I did to the $100 bill! Many&& 73&in our life,we are dropped and stepped on.We feel as if we are worth nothin9.But remember, no matter what& 74&&happened to you,you will never lose your value:You are& 75&valuable to those people who love you.Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whom you know, but who you are.’’
来源:2010年江苏省宿迁市毕业暨升学考试英语卷
题型:其他题
dirty& with
&&&
After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.A
famous teacher was& 66& to
the students.He
was holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Who
would like this $1 00
bill?” The students put up& 67& hands at once.Then
he said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you,but&
68& ,let me do this.”He made the bill
into a ball.Then he said. “Who&
69& it now?” The hands went back into the air.“Well,”
he said,“what if I do this?” and he& 70& it
on the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the& 7l& bill and
said.“Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air.
& “My friends,”?
he said,“you have learned a valuable(有价值的)& 72&& today.No
matter what I did to the $100 bill! Many&& 73& in our
life,we are dropped and stepped on.We feel as if we
are worth nothin9.But remember, no matter what&
74&& happened to you,you will never lose
your value:You are& 75& valuable to those
people who love you.Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whom
you know, but who you are.’’
来源:2010年山东省泰安市生学业考试英语卷
题型:其他题
dirty& with
&&&
After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.A
famous teacher was& 66& to
the students.He
was holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Who
would like this $1 00
bill?” The students put up& 67& hands at once.Then
he said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you,but&
68& ,let me do this.”He made the bill
into a ball.Then he said. “Who&
69& it now?” The hands went back into the air.“Well,”
he said,“what if I do this?” and he& 70& it
on the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the& 7l& bill and
said.“Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air.
& “My friends,”?
he said,“you have learned a valuable(有价值的)& 72&& today.No
matter what I did to the $100 bill! Many&& 73& in our
life,we are dropped and stepped on.We feel as if we
are worth nothin9.But remember, no matter what&
74&& happened to you,you will never lose
your value:You are& 75& valuable to those
people who love you.Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whom
you know, but who you are.’’英语小问题-在线等_百度知道
英语小问题-在线等
oes it ever snow in Greece?这样吗?这样吗,谢谢?It rains sometimes?意思还一样吗?如果可以的话能详细说说副词和状语的用法(不要网上复制的哦)?可以改成It sometimes rains?可以改成Does Greece ever snow
二楼的,请问为什么必须用IT做主语啊,直接用名词不行吗?
提问者采纳
比如It runs fast,而是那里的天气下雪.状语放在修饰的动词前后都可以,深浅的,所以你第二段话2个句子是一个意思.副词修饰形容词或者副词?的说法是错误的,刮风(it blows),是表示程度大小,它跑快.fast是修饰动词run的,下雪(it snows)......所以你第一句does Greece ever snow,表示绿色的程度比较浅状语修饰动词,修饰动作进行的状态.所以作状语的通常也都是副词这些够了吗,不能是Greece(希腊)下雪:light green sweater浅绿色毛衣,比如,light作副词修饰形容词green英语中表示天气状况用It做主语,比如下雨(it rains)
提问者评价
太感谢了,+10分。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
yes..it all makes sense
第一个问题是不可以。一定要用IT做主语。第二个问题,可以。副词的位置是比较灵活的,很多时候放动词前后皆可。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁读短文判断对错.求求大家了.呜呜呜.Have you ever seen snow A lot of people in the world 世界 have not.A lot of countries 国家never have snow or they it only on the tops of very high mountains山脉.In north scotland苏格兰and in the north of Fngland英国,there is quite a lot of snow every winter,but in the south of England,there is usually little snow.Even a student from a warm country comes to Britain英国in the autumn for the first time,he feels cold at first.There are dften dark黑暗clouds,grey阴沉的skies and cold rain in Britain in autumn,and most students from warm countries do not like this kind of weather.But snow is different.Though it ia very cold,it is also very beautiful.Perhaps也许,after several dark mornings,the student wakes up .One day and there is a lot light in his room .He thinks,It must be late.and gets up quickly.But no.it is not late at all.He looks out of the window and there is the snow on the ground,on the roods屋顶of the house and everwhere.The light in his room comes from that clean,beautiful white sonw.1A lot of people in the world have seen snow.2.There is usually a little snow in the south of England every winter.3.Snow is cold ,but beautiful.4.It is often fine in Britain in autumn.5.Most students from warn countries dislike in Britain in autumn.6.Most coutries have snow in winter everywhere.7.We can see snow ib Britain in autumn.8.When it is snowing,your room is very dark.9.It is warm in Enfland in autumn.
1.F2.T3.F4.F5.T6.F7.F8.F9.F
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
太多了…怕没时间弄这个…要复习功课,希望楼主好运!
扫描下载二维码请问“希腊下过雪吗”除了翻译成“does it ever snow in Greece”还可以怎样翻译?
Hass Greece ever snow?Did it ever snowed in Greece.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Has it ever snowed in Greece?
用完成时也可以。拜师的时完成的,发生过的动作。
扫描下载二维码帮我写下这些题目,把选这个词的原因说一下二填空注意有一项是多余的read ,snow ,go ,start ,is ,watch ,have ,talk ,do ,play ,teach The children _______ table tennis every day .2.Thanks for ____ me how to learn English .3.Everyone ___ a good time in the park .4.Let’s ____ out to hunt (打猎) at 8:00 a.m .5.It often ______ in winter in our hometown .6.David and his friends ______ TV after supper every day .7.I’m a reporter (记者),I like ______ to people .8.We want ____ our homework as quickly as possible .9.Would you like ___ a superstar 10.Is little Jim interested in ___ cartoon books
Playteachhave (严格来说have&是错的,要用has,因为everyone是单数代词)gosnowwatchtalkto do不知道选什么合适reading
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 jon snow 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信