no!noti like thatthat!英译汉

not like the movie-katy perry 歌词翻译!!!急需~_百度知道
not like the movie-katy perry 歌词翻译!!!急需~
提问者采纳
And your world will stop spinning.It's not like the movies,If it doesn&#39,And my world will stop spinningAnd that's how it will be.When he's not like the movies.When he's not like the movies.Snow white said when ISo I wait for that date,Tht feelTs the one,Wll see,Wait for it, no.If it&#39,&quot,But that&#39, your love came for me,If you cant see the sign,You&#39, yeah, I put it on,Thats how it should be.Ts a crazy idea that you were made,It wasn&#39.I didn's the one.It&#39,And my world will stop spinning.JOne day my prince will come.That&#39,Find my better half,I&#39.When he&#39.Am I a stupid girlFor even dreaming that I could,Finishes your sentences.&quot,And thats just the beginning.One hundred percent.Cinematic and dramatic with the perfect ending,Like thes the one.I don's how it will be.They say its hard to meet your match.He&#39.&#39,Perfectly for me you&#39,And your.If it&#39,Cause I know you&#39.If stars don&#39,He&#39Hs just the beginning.Wasn&#39,With every penny spent.So we make perfect shapes,And it's just the beginning.It didn&#39
我要中文翻譯...= =..
全部吗? = = 还是大概
當然最好全部...不過也可以挑著翻~...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
自己翻译的,非有道,很通顺,更健康
He put it on me, I put it on,他让我穿上它,我便将它穿上,
Like there was nothing wrong.好像没有任何错。
It didn't fit,它不合身,
It wasn't right.这并不正确。
Wasn't just the size.这不仅仅是用尺寸的大小所能衡量的。
They say you know,他们说你知道,
When you know.你知道。
I don't know.而我不知道。
I didn't feel我并不觉得
The fairytale feeling, no.这是童话般的感觉,一点也不。
Am I a stupid girl我是一个单纯的女孩,
For even dreaming that I could.因为我曾梦想着我可以。
If it's not like the movies,如果这不是电影中的情节,
Thats how it should be, yeah.那它到底是怎样的。
When he's the one,将他当做唯一,
I'll come undone,我将解...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁唯美的英语句子加翻译
回到你和我的时空抱紧了我让我心痛
Back to you and me time and space to hold fast to me hurts me
一个人身边的位置只有那麽多,你能给的也只有那麽多,在这个狭小的圈子里,有些人要进来,就有一些人不得不离开。
&Position to a person's only so much you can give only so much in this small circle, some people want to come in, there are some people had to leave.&
如果说,伶丁只是寂寞,让人无处躲藏,我却喜欢那一份寂寞走过的真实,也许它会是孤傲,也许它会是忧伤,可这又有什么关系,即即是眼泪,它也有过微笑的曾经
&If we say, Ling Ding just lonely, people have nowhere to hide, but I liked it a lonely walk is true, maybe it will be aloof, perhaps it would be sad, but this is what is the relationship, namely that of tears, it also had a smile for once&
其实,我很珍惜身边的人,只是生活的压力让我善于遗忘,把那些记忆通通遗忘-。我以为遗忘可以让自己快乐起来,可是,我感觉到的却是更多的寂寞,其实我也渴望有一个人能懂我;我也渴望有一个人能走进我的心。
&In fact, I cherish the people around, but the pressures of life make me good at forgetting, forgetting all those memories -. I think you can forget yourself happy, but I feel it is more lonely, I also desire to have a pers I also eager to have a person can walk into my heart.&
家里买台大电视,我想放客厅,可老妈想放他们卧室,一直争执不下,最后还是老妈妥协了。很多年过去了,有天老妈发短信:电视放我和你爸卧室其实是想让你能来我们屋看,这样可以多陪陪我们当即释怀,忍不住大哭。
&Home to buy large TV, I want to put the living room, the bedroom can be the mother wanted to put them, has been at loggerheads over the mother finally compromise. Many years later, one day my mom to send text messages: TV let me and your dad bedroom actually want you to be able to come to our house to see, so you can spend more time with us immediately relieved, could not help crying.&
每个没心没肺的人,都有一段为某人掏心掏肺的曾经。
&Each heartless person, as someone has some Taoxintaofei once.&
我们都是戏子,在别人的故事里,流着自己的眼泪。
&We are all actors, in someone else's story, his tears flow.&
闺蜜就是最黑暗的时候陪你一起等天亮的人
Girlfriends is the darkest time of dawn to accompany you and other people
有时候,有些人不需说再见,就已离开了。有时候,有些事不用开口也明白。有时候,有些路不走也会变长。
&Sometimes, some people do not need to say goodbye, had left. Sometimes, some things do not open understand. Sometimes, some roads do not go also become longer.&
历经岁月,人总是要成熟的,我们有时总会在人生得失间犹豫徘徊,往往我们又会失去更多!其实,人生总是要学会放弃,才会得到更多的收获!
&After years, people always want to mature, we sometimes will always hovered between gains and losses in life, we will lose more often! In fact, life is always going to learn to give up, will get more gains!&
面带微笑的我们夜里却常常会哭泣
Smiling but we often cry at night
能安慰自己的人,比较容易快乐。
&Can comfort themselves, easier to be happy.&
感情的你不用自导自演心痛。我看不懂我会更难过。
You do not have feelings of self-direction heartache. I do not know I would be more upset.
爱情没有谁错谁对,所以也别用你门的眼光来看待我!
&Who does not love who is wrong, so do not use your eyes to look at my door!&
每个人的抽屉里都曾有一封写好却没有勇气寄出的信;每个人的心中都有一个渴望却不曾牵手的爱人。
Everyone drawer but have had the courage to write an e- the hearts of everyone who has a desire to not hand lover.
爱情就像织毛衣,建立时一针一线,千辛万苦,拆除时只需一方轻轻一拉,曾经最爱的人就变成了最熟悉的陌生人。这件毛衣的线头,就拽在两个人的手中,幸福还是痛苦,往往就在一念之间。(
&Love is like knitting, stitch when established, hardships, when removing just gently pull the party, love the people who became the most familiar strangers. This sweater lint, then pull in the hands of two people, happiness or pain, often in an idea. (&
有时侯,觉得自己其实一无所有,仿佛被世界抛弃;有时候,明明自己身边很多朋友,却依然觉得孤单;有时候,走过熟悉的街角,看到熟悉的背影,突然就想起一个人的脸;有时候,突然很想哭,却难过的哭不出来;有时候,夜深人静的时候,突然觉得寂
&Sometimes, in fact, felt nothing, as if ab sometimes, obviously his side a lot of friends, b sometimes, through the familiar corner and saw a familiar silhouette, suddenly reminded of a person' sometimes, suddenly felt like crying, sometimes, late at night, I suddenly felt lonely&
心的梦,远而有味,意的醉,静而生情,问路,心寻梦而跳动着梦中的标本,是表白的如此深刻,还是轻送的那么再见,在心中不见,梦中的泪水为思念的弦而落下。
&Heart dream, far and flavored, meaning drunk, quiet and hygiene conditions, ask for directions, while beating heart dream dream specimen, is so profound confession, or light to send it goodbye, but not in the heart, dream the tears of longing strings and fall.&
舍不得又怎样,到最后还不是说散就散。
&Reluctant to what, in the end is not to say loose on the loose.&
世界上最没用的东西就是工资条,看来生气,擦屁股太细。
&The world's most useless thing is that wages would seem to be angry, backside too small.&
除非黄土白骨,我守你百岁无忧。
&Unless loess bones, I keep you a hundred worries.&
世上最难断的是感情,世上最难求的是爱情,世上最难还的是人情,世上最难得的是友情,世上最难分的是亲情,世上最难找的是真情,世上最难受的是无情,世上最难猜的是心情,世上最难报的是恩情,世上最痛苦的是自作多情,世上最可爱的是你微笑的表情。
&Is the world's most too hard feelings in the world is the most difficult to find love in the world is also the most difficult human, the world's most unusual is that friendship is the world's most difficult points in the family, is the world's most difficult to find the truth, the world's most uncomfortable is relentless, the world's most difficult to guess the mood, the world's hardest newspaper is kindness, the world's most painful is unrequited love, the world's most lovely is your smiling face.&
曾经我也幻想白色婚纱手捧着玫瑰。
Once I fancy white dress holding a rose.
有些人很坚强,喜欢在流泪的人面前,开导逗笑;又无所不能,总是轻而易举地帮助别人解决难题;为了理想,再苦再累也心甘情愿。但面对自己的创伤,他们只会躲在角落里看着伤口变大;只有面对最信赖的人时,才会丢盔弃甲,委屈地流下眼泪。在哭过之后,笑着擦干眼泪,说,没关系,我可以做得很好。
&Some people are very strong, like tears in front of people, they could do anything, always easily help o ideals, Zaikuzailei willingly. But faced with his own wounds, they will hide in a corner watching the only the face of the most trusted people, will Diukuiqijia, wronged tears. After crying, wiped away tears with a smile, and said, okay, I can do well.&
我们彼此在彼此的世界里消失,从此不再想,不再念,不再见。
&We each other in each other's world disappear, no longer want, no concept, no goodbye.&
回忆是件很累的事情,就像失眠时怎么躺都不对的样子。
&Memories is a tired thing, how not to look like when you lie like insomnia.&
一个人,总喜欢看着天空发呆,不知不觉中,已是两行清泪。
&A person always like looking at the sky in a daze, unconsciously, has two lines of Tears.&
﹏迩德离开╮无非就是在诠释莪们当初有多愚蠢
Er ╮ ﹏ nothing more than to leave Germany in the interpretation of how stupid the original Curcuma
低下头摸摸自己的影子,也只有你对我不离不弃了。
&Bowed his head to touch his own shadow, and only you betray me up.&
我以为我不说出口的爱,你能懂,但是那只是我以为而已。
&I think I do not say love, you understand, but I think that's just it.&
人人都说女孩子不要太要强太独立太厉害,不然就不会招人喜欢。可是,我若不坚强,不独立,不变厉害,谁会在我最无助的时候伸出援手?
&Everybody says that the girls do not get too much stronger too independent too, otherwise they will not be liked. However, if I do not strong, not independent, the same powerful, who in my most helpless when a helping hand?&
在外第一个春节坐火车回家带了一瓶绿茶,妈妈说:我从来没有喝过这个东西,好好喝。
&Out the first Spring Festival train home with a bottle of green tea, my mother said: I have never tasted this thing, a good drink.&
我们都曾经以为,有些事情是不可以放手的。时日渐远,当你回望你会发现,你曾经以为不可以放手的东西,只是生命瞬间的一块跳板。你跳过了,就可以变得更精彩。人在跳板上,最辛苦的不是跳下来那一刻,而是跳下来之前心里的挣扎无助和患得患失我们以为跳不过去了,闭上眼睛,鼓起勇气,就过去
&We all used to think that some things can not be let go. When growing away, when you look back you will find that you can not let go of things once thought, but life's a springboard moment. You skip, you can become more exciting. People on the springboard, not jumped the most difficult moment, but jumped to the heart of the struggle before we think about the outcome of helplessness and not jump over, close your eyes, the courage, to the past&
爸爸得了癌症,进手术室做手术,等了四五个钟头终于出来了。他又痛又迷糊,以为自己要死了,到处找我,说不出来话就在别人手上比划着写我名字。然后大家才听懂他在叫我名字。md,想起来就要掉眼泪。
&Dad had cancer surgery into the operating room, waited four or five hours and finally out. His pains and confused, thought he was going to die, I find that, if you can not tell others to write my name on hand gestures. Then we only understand him in my name. md, verses to be tears.&
很多时候我觉得自己就是个累赘
Many times I feel like a burden
长得真有创意,活得真有勇气!
&Looks really creative, really have the courage to live!&
有时候,除了说再见,无路可走。
&Sometimes, except to say goodbye, no way.&
夜雨潇潇,金风细细,叶叶梧桐坠。躺在床上,聆听窗外的雨声,如歌般美妙,如诗般惬意,好似行云流水,又宛似一位娇滴滴的姑娘在窃窃私语。这是秋雨吗?是,它是。但它不再是那令人忧愁的秋雨,而是充满希望的。就像生命一样,有伤心也有快乐。这条路上也许风景凄清,但也许下个转折口,将会看到一个全新的景色:微雨朦朦,烟云笼罩,小径红稀,芳野绿遍,翠叶藏莺,朱帘隔燕
&Yu Xiaoxiao night, the wind thin, leaf fall Indus. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside the window, like a beautiful cantabile, poetic comfortable, like smooth, but looked like a girl whispering prettily. This is the autumn it? Yes, it is. But it is no longer very sad that autumn, but hopeful. Like life, have a sad but also happy. Perhaps this road desolate landscape, but perhaps the next turning mouth, you'll see a whole new view: Meng Meng light rain, clouds shrouded trails of red thin, Yoshino green all over, Cuiye Tibetan Orioles, separated Yan Zhu Lian&
如果时光是记忆的橡皮擦,我希望自己从来没有使用过它。
&If time is a memory eraser, I hope I never used it.&
你问我爱你值不值得,其实你应该知道,爱就是不问值得不值得。
&You ask me love you worthwhile, in fact you should know that love is not worth asking is not worth it.&
繁华一世长安,笙歌婉转,琉璃瓦冷,你的莞尔一笑,成了我一世的梦。
&I bustling Chang'an, complains mildly, glazed cold, you smiled, I became my dream.&
你给不了的温柔不是你的错是你努力给每个女人所产生的结果
You can not give tender is not your fault is the result of your efforts to give every woman the resulting
编后语:哭的时候没人哄,我学会了坚强;怕的时候没人陪,我学会了勇敢;烦的时候没人问,我学会了承受;累的时候没人可以依靠,我学会了自立。就这样我找到了自己,原来我很优秀,更可贵的是,世界上,只有一个我!
&Editor: cry when no one coax, I
fear not stay by the time I trouble when no one asked, I tired when no one can rely on, I learned self-reliance. So I found myself, I had very good, even more valuable is the world, there is only one me!&
看你走个路都昂首挺胸的,怕别人不知道你是飞机场吗。
&Take a look at the way you are heads held high, afraid that people do not know that you are the airport.&
以前在血液科上班,有个女病人岁,白血病已经到了最后弥留阶段。医生对她丈夫说:你不要再给她看病了,再看下去就是浪费钱了!丈夫说:我知道再这么做下去也是浪费时间浪费钱,可是我已经把能卖的全卖了,能借的全借了,我欠的钱,这辈子都还不清了,不接着看下去,我都不知道该做点什么了后来在她去世的前一天,她丈夫抱着岁的儿子说:XX,等***妈不在了,我们就一起去要饭岁儿子瞪着大眼睛很茫然地问:爸爸,我不会要饭,那可怎么办啊?孩子这句话让病房里所有人登时泣不成声亲情是世上最纯洁的感情,爸妈是世上最值得相信的人!而生为子女的我们是爸妈一辈子都放不下时刻都牵挂的人!所以,看完这些,你应该如何行动?应该怎么做?我不说,你应该懂!这篇日志弄得挺久的,喜欢的朋友可以转走哦!!
&Before working at the Department of Hematology, a female patient years old, dying of leukemia has reached the final stage. Doctors told her husband, saying: Do not give her to see a doctor, and look down is a waste of money! The husband said: I know do that again is a waste of time to go to waste money, but I have to be able to sell all sold, to borrow the full borrowed, I owe money, in this life are not clear, do not read on I do not know that to do something later in the day before she died, her husband holding year-old son, said: XX, etc. *** mom is gone, we went begging 瞪着大眼睛 year-old son at a loss asked: Dad, I will not beg for food, it can be how to do ah? This sentence ward child suddenly began to cry for all the family is the world's most pure feelings, parents believe is the world's most worthy people! Children born to parents that we are not fit a lifetime moment worried about the people! So, after reading this, how you should act? How should I do? I do not say that you should know! This log makes quite a long time, like a friend can turn away, oh! !&
一个人,总爱抬头仰望天空,压抑着情绪,让泪往心里流。
&A person, love to look up at the sky, suppressed emotions, let the tears flow to the heart.&
想到你的摸样,我就忍不住的想要看你。
Mo Yang thought you and I could not help but want to see you.
你从来不揣摩我的心思还责怪我善变难懂
You never try to figure out what I was thinking also blame me fickle and difficult
收起羡慕别人的目光自己去努力
Collapse envious eyes of others to work on their own
失去了最珍爱的东西,得到了绵延几千里的痛。
&Lost the most precious thing, stretching thousands of miles to get the pain.&
爱情它没有回收站,错过了就再也不能挽回。
&Love it did not trash, can no longer recover missed.&
忘不掉你的笑容换不回我的豪情
Forget your smile exchanged back my pride
别人讨厌你时,你应该高傲的告诉他,你以为我喜欢你吗?
&People hate you, you should tell him arrogant, you think I like you?&
为了你我羽化成神仙
To you and me emergence into a fairy
看你一天天在男人身边晃悠,谁爱瞅你给你扔根骨头了?
&See you one day in a man swinging around, take a look at who you give your love to throw a bone?&
晚安,这两个非常简单的字,有谁可以为我留下。
&Good night, these two very simple words, who can stay for me.&
&一颗心的容纳量是多少?等你明白后,或许你会明白自己错的多离谱。&
&Capacity of a heart is how much? Etc. After you know, maybe you will understand that they are wrong more outrageous.&
孤独的日子,我,无路可走,无迹可寻,不可避免的醉在悠远绵长的疼痛里,倒在无人踏至无人问津的角落,任凭心酸涩泪无声流淌,抖落一地凄凉。
&Lonely day, I, no way, no trace could be found, the inevitable drunk in lingering pain, the fall in the absence of accelerator to the deserted corner, despite the sour heart silent tears flowing, shake off the floor bleak.&
当泪水划过嘴角,才知道那种苦涩的味道。
&When the tears across the mouth, and they knew the kind of bitter taste.&
在你的微笑里我才有了呼吸,为什么你总在哭泣。
&In your smile I have a breath in, why do you always cry.&
向来缘浅,奈何情深?
Has always been shallow edge of nowhere Wife?
明知道没有结果为何还要不顾一切的飞蛾扑火
&You know, why should not the result of desperate moths&
↘很多次都觉得自己应该换个姿态做人了
↘ many times feel that they should change the attitude of a man
拿你当人的时候,你尽量装得像点好吗。
&Take your time when people, you try to please try and look like point.&
&你有没有发现一个女孩真正生气的时候,不是哭也不是闹,而是不说话&
&You have not found a girl really angry, not cry nor trouble, but did not speak.&
其实,我也曾在乎过。
&Actually, I did care about.&
看见你就好像看见市场上快下市的小青菜,毛钱一大把。
&See you like to see on the market under the city's small fast greens, a lot of cents.&
从蛹破茧而出的瞬间,是撕掉一层皮的痛苦彻心彻肺很多蝴蝶都是在破茧而出的那一刻被痛得死掉了。
From the moment the pupa cocoon is a layer of skin torn pain Toru Toru pulmonary heart a lot of butterflies are in the moment of breakthrough pain was dead.
撕心裂肺的挽留,不过是心有不甘的表现。
&Heartbreakers retain, but is unwilling performance.&
幸福就是只要牵对了手,就算失去了方向感,但仍然不会害怕。
&Happiness is a long pull on his hand, even if the lost sense of direction, but it still will not be afraid.&
更多精彩请看下页:&&& &&&
相关关键词标签:英语励志名言带翻译
您当前位置: &
英语励志名言带翻译
发布:&|&分类:&|&
  英语带翻译  1、I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . I don't know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world .  我想揭示大自然的秘密,用来造福人类。我认为,在我们的短暂一生中,最好的贡献莫过于此了。  2、Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains.  所谓的天才是不断地承受痛楚。  3、Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.  信仰使穷人不至于去谋害富人。  4、The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .  具有新想法的人在其想法实现之前是个怪人。  5、Adversity is the midwife of genius.  逆境造就天才。  6、Conceit is the quicksand of success.  自负是的流沙。  7、Variety is the spice of life.  变化是生活的调味品。  8、The world is his who enjoys it.  活着感到快乐,世界就属于你。  9、Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.  困难坎坷是人们的生活教科书。  10、You never know your luck.  命运好坏不由己。  11、Circumstances? I make circumstances!  英雄造时势。  12、Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal , there is
without direction , there is no life .  理想是指路明灯。没有理想,就没有坚定的方向;没有方向,就没有生活。  13、If you are doing your best,you will not have to worry about failure.  如果你竭尽全力,你就不用担心失败。  14、The world is like a mirror: Frown at it smile, and it smiles too.  世界犹如一面镜子:朝它皱眉它就朝你皱眉,朝它微笑它也朝你微笑。  15、The stupid speak of the past, the wise of the present, and fools of the future.  聪明的人谈现在,愚蠢的人谈过去,傻子才谈未来。  16、When all else is lost the future still remains.  就是失去了一切别的,也还有未来。  17、Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.  生活没有目标,犹如航海没有罗盘。  18、Proper preparation solves 80 percent of life's problems.  适当的准备能解决生活中80%的问题。  19、To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.  既当演说家,又做实干家。  20、Never underestimate your power to change yourself!  永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!  21、Victory belongs to the most persevering.  必将成功。  22、The important thing in life is to have a great aim , and the determination to attain it.  人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标,并决心实现它。  23、A man can't ride your back unless it is bent.  你的腰不弯,别人就不能骑在你的背上。  24、Every man at forty is a fool or a physician.  人到四十,如果不是傻子,就该知道保养身体。  25、There is no disputing about tastes.  人各有所好。  26、Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.  生活没有目标就像航海没有指南针。  27、If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?  冬天来了,春天还会远吗?  28、Honesty is the best policy.  诚实为上策。  29、Sharp tools make good work.  工欲善其事,必先利其器。  30、Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .  不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。  31、Laugh and grow fat.  心宽体胖。  33、The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .  实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑。  34、Bad times make a good man.  艰难困苦出能人。  35、If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let your do not seat yourselves on other people's backs and heads .  如果你想走到高处,就要使用自己的两条腿!不要让别人把你抬到高处;不要坐在别人的背上和头上。  36、Those who turn back never reach the summit.  回头的人永远到不了最高峰!  37、Winners do what losers don't want to do.  胜利者做失败者不愿意做的事!  38、Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.  是人生最伟大的老师。  39、The reason why a great man is great is that he resolves to be a great man.  伟人之所以伟大,是因为他立志要成为伟大的人。  40、The best hearts are always the bravest.  心灵最高尚的人,也总是最勇敢的人。  41、It is easy to be wise after the event.  事后诸葛亮容易当。  42、Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.  逻辑会带你从A点到达B点,想象力将把你带到任何地方。  43、The unexamined life is not worth living.  混混噩噩的生活不值得过。  44、M water flows downwards.  人往高处走,水往低处流。  45、Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on& great occasions.  只有在日常生活中尽责的人才会在重大时刻尽责。  46、You can't judge a tree by its bark.  人不可貌相。  47、Every noble work is at first impossible.  每一个伟大的工程最初看起来都是不可能做到的!  48、He that makes a good war makes a good peace.  正义的战争创造持久的和平。  49、Gods determine what you&re going to be.  人生的奋斗目标决定你将成为怎样的人。  50、The first step is as good as half over.  第一步是最关键的一步。  51、There's only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that's your own self.  这个宇宙中只有一个角落你肯定可以改进,那就是你自己。  52、The world is his who enjoys it.  活着感到快乐,世界就属于你。  53、Failure is the mother of success.  失败乃成功之母。  54、Courtesy is the inseparable companion of virtue.  礼貌和美貌是分不开的伴侣。  55、All things in their being are good for something.  天生我才必有用。  56、Bravery never goes out of fashion.  勇敢永远不过时!  57、A man's best friends are his ten fingers.  人最好的朋友是自己的十个手指。  58、One's real value first lies in to what degree and what sense he set himself.  一个人的真正价值首先决定于他在什么程度上和在什么意义上从自我解放出来。  59、If you doubt yourself , then indeed you stand on shaky11 ground .  如果你怀疑自己,那么你的立足点确实不稳固了。  60、Politeness costs nothing and gains everything.  礼貌不用花一分钱,却能赢得一切。  62、True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime.  对任何技能的掌握都需要一生的刻苦操练。  63、Don't part with your illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live.  不要放弃你的幻想。当幻想没有了以后,你还可以生存,但是你虽生犹死。  64、There is no royal road to learning.  求知无坦途。  65、He is rich that has few wants.  寡欲者富。  66、We improve ourselves by victories over ourselves. There must be contests, and we must win.  我们通过战胜自己来改进自我。 那里一定有竞赛,我们一定要赢!  67、Work won't kill but worry will.  劳动无害,忧愁伤身。  68、He that makes a thing too fine, breaks it.  做事过于苛求,反把事情弄坏。  69、When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .  如果一个目的是正当而必须做的,则达到这个目的的必要手段也是正当而必须采取的。  70、Sweat is the lubricant of success.  汗水是成功的润滑剂。  71、There is no garden without its weeds.  没有不长杂草的花园。  72、Bad times make a good man.  艰难困苦出能人。  73、The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.  世界上对勇气的最大考验是忍受失败而不丧失信心。  74、If I had not been born Napoleon, I would have liked to have been born Alexander.  如果今天我不是拿破仑的话,我想成为亚历山大。  75、Good is good, but better carries it.  精益求精,善益求善。  76、Clothes do not make the man.  人不在衣装。  77、A man can't ride your back unless it is bent.  你的腰不弯,别人就不能骑在你的背上。  78、A man is only as good as what he loves.  一个人要用他所爱的东西有多好来衡量。  79、Nurture passes nature.  教养胜过天性。  80、Plain living and high thinking.  生活要朴素,情操要高尚。  81、Giving is a reward in itself.()  给予本身就是一个奖赏。  82、Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored.  卓越的天才不屑走旁人走过的路。他寻找迄今未开拓的地区。  83、Wealth is the test of a man's character.  财富是对一个人品格的试金石。  84、Live beautifully, dream passionately, love completely.  活要活得美好,梦要梦得热烈,爱要爱得完整。  85、Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.  不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。  86、Wasting time is robbing oneself.  浪费时间就是掠夺自己。  87、You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success.  人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。  88、Energy and persistence conquer all things.  能量和坚持可以征服一切事情。  89、A little labor, much health.  适量的劳动有益于健康。  90、Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning.  不要害怕你的生活将要结束,应该担心你的生活永远不会真正开始。  91、The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.  做许多事情的捷径就是一次只做一件一件事。  92、Sow nothing, reap nothing.  春不播,秋不收。  93、Doubt is the key to knowledge.  怀疑是知识的钥匙。  94、The wealth of the mind is the only wealth.  精神的财富是唯一的财富。  95、Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.  是精神高尚的标志。
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文标题:本文地址: