四篇英语小故事的题目和单词800句子背7000单词mp3

四篇英语小故事的题目和单词句子_百度知道
四篇英语小故事的题目和单词句子
Joe received a watch at hd always wanted across the country. To our surprise. We were like young kids buying our camper and stocking it with all the necessities of life. Bella bakes the best rhubarb pie. 追问, and so we decided to stay here in New Mexico. We started out in early spring from Minneapolis and headed west across the northern part of the country. We both enjoyed those people we met at the trailer park, we found that we liked the warm southern regions very much: 什么意思谢谢,Joe and I decided to take the long trip we&apos
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语小故事四篇根据单词来编故事,简单一些的。每个单词都要用到,在每一篇前加序号。human、dinosaur、born、countryside、intelligence、artistic、ability、include、even、howeverinstructions、check、son、India、wise、promise、prize、double、amount、goldorder、brain、control、expensive、tiny、depend、speed、operate、railway、companyadvertisement、funny、create、comfortable、carriage、passenger、invent、practical、distance、anytime
Human never sees a dinosaur. But on boy did. He saw a dinasaur was bor in a coutryside. The baby dinasaurhac has intelligence. It can do artistic things. For example,
its abilities include draywing and talking. He draws even better than an artist. However, tthis is the boy's story. no one believed.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码登录/注册 &
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
6个英文单词写出的微小说
|来自: 视觉志
乐活按语:一句话的忧伤小故事,经历过的人才懂
近日,仅有6个单词组成的英文微小说在网络上走红。区区几个单词,道破人间冷暖与无常世事。陌路。朋友。挚友。爱人。陌路。Siri,把妈妈从通讯录里删除吧。(母亲逝世)我遇到了我的那个她。但她没有。对不起,士兵,我们的鞋子是按双出售的。出生证明。死亡证明。同一支笔写完。(有人理解为出生即夭折,有人理解为新生儿出生而母亲死亡)今天我又一次向妈妈介绍了自己。(阿尔茨海默病)纵身一跃后,我改变了主意。妈妈教我如何刮胡子。终于跟她搭上话了,并给她留下了一束花(在坟墓前)。
上一篇:下一篇:
Powered by英语小故事明天英语可要演讲就是上去用英语讲个小故事然后再教大家一个生单词 和一句句子不用很长 也不用有很深奥的道理就是个故事就行了
Out of limelight 舞台之外 An accient bus stopped by a dry river bed.A party of famous actors and actresses got off.Dressed in black glasses and old clothes ,they had taken special precautions so that no one should recognize them.But as they soon discovered,disguises can sometimes be too perfect."This is a wonderful place for a picnic." said Lucy "It couldn't be better."Jim agreed." No newspaper men,no film fans .Why don't we come more offen." Meanwhile,two other actors,Tom and Bob ,had carried two large food baskets to a shady spot under some trees.When they had made them comfoetable,a stranger appeared.He looked very angry."You get out off here.All of you."he shouted." I'am shefiff here.Do you see that notice?It says "NO Campimg" in case you can't read." "Look sheriff,"said Tom "Don't be too hard on us.I'am Tom and this is Bob!" "Oh,is it?"said the sheriff with a sneer."Well,my name is Jim and my other name is lucy.So now you get out off here fast." 生词和短语 limelight 舞台灯光 sheriff 司法长官 precaution 防御措施 notice 告示 shady 遮阴的 sneer 冷笑
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The Farmer and the SnakeONE WINTER a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmt...
上浅易网会有很多
???????几岁的,什么类型的??
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very a...
扫描下载二维码【题文】根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题纸上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。【小题1】Mary r         a bike to school at 7:30 in the morning【小题2】He doesn’t like getting up early, I don’t, e_________.【小题3】The boy is old enough to get d        .【小题4】Teachers find that one q________ of the students feel sleepy in class in spring.【小题5】He is good at music, so he wants to be a m__________ when he grows up.【小题6】John is good at w_________ stories for children.【小题7】There are about nine h___________ students in our school.【小题8】He brushes his t__________ before he goes to bed.【小题9】Jim, n___________ run in the hallways.【小题10】I’m sure your dream can come t________.
【答案】【小题1】rides【小题2】either【小题3】dressed【小题4】quarter【小题5】musician【小题6】writing 【小题7】hundred【小题8】teeth【小题9】never 【小题10】true
【解析】试题分析:【小题1】句意:玛丽在早晨7:30骑自行车上学。Ride a bike骑自行车,Mary是第三人称单数,所以填写rides。【小题2】句意:他不喜欢早起,我也不。表示后者与前者一样不喜欢做某事该使用副词either。【小题3】句意:这男孩年龄大了,可以自己穿衣服了。Get dressed穿衣,打扮,所以填写dressed。【小题4】句意:老师发现四分之一的学生在春天的课堂上昏昏欲睡。One quarter四分之一,所以填写quarter。【小题5】句意:他擅长音乐,所以他希望长大后成为一名音乐家。根据句意可知该填写 musician。【小题6】句意:约翰擅长写儿童故事。结合句意及首字母可知填写writing 。 【小题7】句意:我们学校大约有九百学生。结合句意及首字母可知填写hundred。【小题8】句意:他在睡觉前刷牙。Brush one’s teeth刷牙,所以填写teeth。【小题9】句意:吉姆,从不在走廊上跑。根据句子结合首字母可知该填写never。 【小题10】句意:我相信你的梦想可以实现。Come true实现,所以填写true。考点:单词拼写。
根据汉语提示,完成下列英语句子,每空一词(数词要用英语单词)。
1.我们学校也有校庆。
We_________ have a_________ _________at our school.2.中国音乐听起来不错。
_________ _________ _________ good.3.你们有艺术节吗?
Do you have_________ _________ _________?4.十二月是一年中的第十二个月份。
_________ is the_________ _________of the year.5.约翰33岁了。
John is_________ _________ _________.6.你妈妈的生日是什么时候?
_________is your_________ birthday?7.—“今天多少号?”
—“8月15号。”
―What"s_________ _________today?
―It"s_________ _________.
翻译下列句子。1. 海伦· 凯勒是众所周知的作家和教育家。
_____________________________.2. 高烧使得他盲聋。
_____________________________.3. 有时,她站在她父亲和母亲之间。
根据汉语提示完成句子。(每空可填多个单词)
1 .北京的人口是多少? What is______ ______of Beijing?2 .超过四分之三的学生是男生。 ______of students are boys:3 .这里的温度一年到头几乎是一样的。The______is almost the same______.4.九寨沟是一个度假的好地方。Jiuzhaigou is a______ place to______.5.这个公园夏日全天开放。The park is open______throughout the summer.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 800句子 7000单词 mp3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。