尼坤弹唱dont'dont you wanna staytry的雅马哈钢琴是哪台?

dontwannatry - 网易云音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)&&
网络文化经营许可证:你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 【LIVE】金俊秀 太阳—Dont Wanna Try My Everything
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
【LIVE】金俊秀 太阳—Dont Wanna Try My Everything
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
【LIVE】金俊秀 太阳—Dont Wanna Try My Everything
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-dont wanna try_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
dont wanna try
上传于||文档简介
&&歌&#8203;词
大小:3.28KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢歌词-dont wanna try_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
歌词-dont wanna try
上传于||文档简介
&&d&#8203;o&#8203;n&#8203;t&#8203; &#8203;w&#8203;a&#8203;n&#8203;n&#8203;a&#8203; &#8203;t&#8203;r&#8203;y
大小:18.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢在歌谣大战里,俊秀和太阳钢琴对决,太阳唱的那首dont wanna try的歌词是什么啊?_百度知道
在歌谣大战里,俊秀和太阳钢琴对决,太阳唱的那首dont wanna try的歌词是什么啊?
I can’t believe you had the nerve to say the things you said, 我不能相信你忍心说了刚刚说的那些话 They hurt so bad that they ended our relationship 那些话伤害我如此之深 我们的关系到此结束 I can’t believe it, four years go down the drain 我不能相信,四年的时间就这样流逝 Oh how I wish things would have happened so differently 哦~我多么希望事情没有发展到这一步 I tried to save us so many times but still you couldn’t see 我试了那么多次去挽救你我的关系 但是你始终不能看见 You kept insisting and resisting, that you would not fall again 你一直坚持和抵抗 这样你就不会再次沦陷 (Verse 1) And now you’re trying to tell me that you’re sorry And you’re trying to come back home 而现在你试着告诉我你很后悔 你试着和我回到从前 You’re telling me that you really need me crying Begging both knees are on the floor 你双膝跪在地板哭着告诉我你真的需要我 But baby I…… 但是宝贝我.... (Chorus) Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try no more 不想再尝试,不想再尝试,不想再尝试 You keep insisting when you know our love is out the door 你仍然在坚持 当你知道我们的爱已不可挽回 Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try cause all we do is fight And say things that hurt so bad to where we both begin to cry 不想再尝试,不想再尝试 因为我们所做的不过是吵架,话语伤害我们如此之深 让我们都开始哭泣 Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try I’ve ‘bout just had enough 不想再尝试,不想再尝试 我已经忍耐到了极限 It’s been a rough road baby just let it go 这是一条艰辛的路 宝贝 放我走吧 Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try no more 不想再尝试,不想再尝试,不想再做任何的尝试 Tell me what’s the use of holding on when all we Is hurt our love…. 告诉我坚持下去的意义是什么 只不过让我们的爱继续受伤 You and I have many conversations on the telephone Talks about one day we’re having a place of our own Wake up in the morning and have breakfast ready on the table 曾经我们在电话里谈论很多美好的东西 总有一天我们会有自己的房子 早上醒来时桌子上会有做好的早餐 But all of that just seemed so far away from me 但是所有的那些现在看来是如此遥远 Had to wake up, face reality 必须要清醒过来,面对现实 It all just seemed to good to be true, after all you put me through 所有的事情都那么真实那么美好 最终你放我离开 [Verse 1] [Chorus] Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try Don’t wanna try no more Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try Ohhhhhhhh 不想再尝试,不想再尝试 不想再做任何的尝试 不想再尝试,不想再尝试 喔~~~~ Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try no more Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try no more Ohhhhhhhh…… 不想再尝试,不想再尝试 不想再做任何的尝试 不想再尝试,不想再尝试
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
(oooo)...dont wanna try dont wanna try (try try)
(oooo)..dont wanna try no more
(ooo)..dont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try
I cant believe u had the nerve to say the things u said
they hurt so bad that they ended our relationship
I cant believe it ..4 years go down the drain
oh how I wish things would of happened so differently
I tryd to save it so many times but you still couldnt see
u kept insistin and resistin that u would not fall again
and now u tryin to tell me that ur sorry
and ur tryin to come back home
ur tellin me u really need me crying beggin both knees are on the floor
but baby I