帮忙翻译一下此句(不要单纯背单词地一个词一个词翻译)

帮忙翻译一下,尽量用常用的句型、词语,不要在线翻译的
帮忙翻译一下,尽量用常用的句型、词语,不要在线翻译的
同学们,今天我要与大家谈的是我的朋友。我们平时会把认识并经常在一起的人称作是朋友,会把有共同爱好的人称作是朋友,但是我们也都知道,他们不一定是真正的朋友。我曾经听说过一句关于朋友的话:真正的朋友在一起即使无话可说也不会感到尴尬。是的,我也是这样认为的。我已经15岁了,但是对我来说是真正朋友的人只有一个。自然,我们在一起即使无话可说我也不会感到尴尬,我时常会不自觉想到她,因为除了亲人她就是我的一切。她喜欢多拉A梦和柯南,于是我出去逛街看到了这两部动画片的全集就会想到买下来送给她;她养着两只乌龟,所以当我听说有一种小鱼繁殖的特别快,而且很容易饲养时,我就会想到给她带去几条,方便她养乌龟......我并不需要她回报我,只要她心里有我,只要她可以理解我,只要她是一个值得我付出一切的朋友,对我来说就够了。
现在她不在我的身边了,我还真有些不习惯。也许和大家在一起那么久我也会有一两个的朋友,但总会感觉到有些隔阂。不知道真的是朋友难找还是因为她在我心中的位置太重,以至我始终不愿敞开心扉迎接他人。我自认为是个自尊心很强的人,很多事我宁可憋在心里也不会说出来,我怕会遭到别人的嘲笑,但唯独只有她可以让我毫无顾忌,即使她是那么优秀,而我是那么的平庸。我们没有多少共同爱好,但这从来不会影响我们之间的关系,因为我们是同一种人。我们都是那种会傻傻的相信这个世界很美好的人,都是那种还保持着童真的人。她比我勇敢,敢在别人面前展示自己的童真,即使被人认为是有病,她也不会收敛多少。而我只能在她面前做一个真正的我,别人异样的目光对我来说太刺眼了。我们都是喜欢幻想的人,想象力在我们这里从不会欠缺,一起分享幻想的成果是我们最快乐的事之一,在这一点上是难有人可以替代的。感谢世界上有她的存在。
在这里我还要感谢有另一个人的存在,他在我最需要朋友时像朋友一样陪伴我。很抱歉,我还不能完全向他敞开心扉,但是他已经是我现在生活中必不可少的人了。我要说:感谢你在我身边,感谢这个班里有你。有个别同学对我们的关系有点误会,但我相信老师是分得很清楚的,请大家相信我们能够很好的处理我们间的关系,毕竟这个世界上男女间的关系不只有一种,也不是所有的少男少女都会看不清楚它。
ladis and gentlemen, today I would like to talk about my friends. We call the acquaintances staying with us usually ,or having same interests as us, friends. But as we all know, even so, it doesn't mean they are real friends. I heard one word about friendship, real friends won't feel embarrassed even if they have nothing to said to each other. I think that is right. I am fifteen now, but as to me, I have only one real friend. Naturally, while we are together even if we have nothing to talk, we won't be embarrassed.
Sometimes, I can't help to miss her, because she is everything to me except my family. She likes 多拉A梦 and Ke Na, which makes me feel like to buy these two cartoon to her while I find them in shop. She is adopting two turtles. So every time while I heard there is a kind of fish easy to adopt and that can grow quickly, I want to buy some to feed her turtles....I don't want any return from her, it is enough for me as long as she has me in her heart, understands me, and deserves everything I do....
修..or having same interests as our own
不错,请继续好吗?另外说明一下:听众和我一样大,开头用的词有点不太合适
那你改改呗.....还在继续啊.....头好晕了......想quit...........等啊.....
我不急,假期结束前就好,谢谢了
你不急,我还急呢...总之, 我今晚一定会完成的....还有你要修改修改哦........
Now, she is far away from, I kind of can't get used to it. Maybe, I will have one or two more friends, but the feeling isn't the same as I feel towards her. I am not sure whether she is too important for me or it is difficult to find friends, which causes me hard to open my mind to others. I think I am a self-confident person, many things I prefer to hide in my heart rather than tell to others. I am afraid of being laughed at. Only she can make me relaxed and open my mind to her. And it never affects our friendship, no matter we are at different level or we have little in common interests, because we are the same kind of person. Though it sounds like stipid, we always trust the world is wonderful and we are still keeping childlike heart. However, she is much braver than me, she dares to act on her own thought even if being regarded as crazy. That is what I admire her most, it is too hard for me to bear being looked at curiously. We both are full of imagination all the time. Sharing our imagination with each other is the happiest thing for us, at this point, there is no one matchable for her to me. Thanks god for her existing.
I am here I still have another to give my thanks, who supports me when I was in great need of helpp. I am sorry, I still can't open my mind to him, but he has been an important person in my life. I want to say, thanks for being with me, thanks for having you in this class. Though some classmates misunderstand our relationship, I believe our teacher can find out what the truth is. And please trust us, we can deal with our relationship properly. After all, there is more than one kind of relationship between female and male, and not all of us can't make it clear....
修改.....Now, she is far away from me.........Though it sounds like stupid.........
........who supported me when I was in great need of help...........
I am sorry, I still can't open my mind to him, but he has been an important person in my life.......................这句再修改......
.....But I have to ask for his understanding , because I still can't open my mind to him, however, he has been an important person in my life. ............
第一段的修改..............real friends won't feel embarrassed even if they have nothing to say to each other............these two cartoons.........................
...............So every time while I heard there is a kind of fish easy to adopt and that can grow quickly, I
will buy some to feed her turtles...........
其他回答 (2)
Students, Let's Talk Today I was with my friend. We usually will recognize and often with people who called a friend, will have a common love of people called friends, but we all know that they are not necessarily true friend. I've heard about a friend's words: a true friend with nothing to say do not even feel embarrassed. Yes, I also think so. I'm 15 years old, but for me a true friend who is only one. Naturally, we have nothing to say I would not be together, even embarrassed, I often will not consciously think of her, because in addition to family she is my everything.She likes Dora A Dream and Conan, so I went out shopping to see these two animated universe will think of b her Pan raises two turtles, so when I heard that there is a small fish breeding of special fast, and very easy to raise, I would think of bringing her a few easy turtle she raised her ...... I do not need to return for me, as long as she thought that I, as long as she can understand me, as long as the She is one worthy of my friends to give up everything for me is enough.Now she's not on my side, I really some are not accustomed to. Maybe you all together for so long I will have one or two friends, but always felt some alienation. Do not know is really hard to find a friend or because of her place in my heart too, as well as I have always reluctant to open their hearts to welcome others. I think of is a very strong self-esteem people, a lot of things I would rather simmer in silence will not say it, I'm afraid someone else would be subjected to ridicule, but there was only her that I can with impunity, even if she is so good, I is so mediocre. We have no common hobbies, but it would never affect our relationshipBecause we are the same kind of person. We are all kind of belief would be innocently beautiful in this world good people, are the kind of person who maintains a childlike innocence. Her courageous than I, am in front of others to show their innocence, even if people think that is sick, she would not converge much. But I can only do so in front of her a real me, others look strange to me too much glare of the. We are all people who like fantasy and imagination in us never lacking to share the results of fantasy is one of our most pleasant experience, at this point is difficult that someone could be replaced. Thanks in the world with her presence.Here I would also like to thank the presence of another person, he, when I most needed a friend to accompany me as friends. I am sorry, I can not fully open their hearts to him, but he is my life now an essential person. I say: thank you at my side, thanks to this class have you. Individual students to a misunderstanding of our relationship, but I think teachers are clearly distinguished, and please believe that we can deal with a very good relationship between us, after all this world the relationship between men and women are not only one, nor is it All the boys and girls will see it is not clear.
像是在线翻译的,有些句子用词很奇怪
The classmates, today I want to talk with you is my friend. We will recognize and often together as friend, will put a common love of man is called a friend, but we also know that they are not necessarily true friends. I've heard about friends: a true friend together even though nothing wouldn't feel embarrassed. Yes, I think so. I was 15 years old, but for me it is a real friend is one. Naturally, we together even though nothing I wouldn't feel embarrassed, I often can not consciously think her, because she is my family except everything. She's like A dream and then I went shopping conan, saw these two animation works will be thought of buying gave her, She keeps two turtles, so when I heard a fish breeding special quick and easy to raise, I can think of to bring her a few easy, she keeps the tortoise... I don't need me, she returns to her mind, as long as I have, as long as she can understand me, as long as she is a worthy of all my friends, for me it is enough.Now she's out of my hand, I return true not habit. Perhaps and everybody together so long I will have one or two friends, but always feel some estrangement. Don't know true friend is difficult because she cannot too position in my heart that I always reluctant to open your heart to meet others. I think a lot of self-esteem, I would rather suppress in heart will not say, I am afraid by others' ridicule, but only only she can let me be without scruple, even though she was so outstanding, and I was so commonplace. We don't have much in common, but it never affect the relationship between us, because we are the same kind of person. We are not stupid believe that the world is a wonderful person, is that remains the tong zhen. She is my courage, dare to show himself in the presence of others, even if the tong zhen was sick, that's how she wouldn't convergence. I can make a real in her in front of my eyes, and other strange for me is too harsh. We are like fantasy, imagination in us, never share the achievements are our illusions, one of the happiest thing in this point is difficult to someone can replace. Thanks to the world of her existence.Here I would like to thank have another person, he needs a friend in my most friends like speaking to me. I'm sorry, I still can't completely open to him, but he is now essential to life. I say: thank you at my side, thanks to the class have you. Some of our classmates misunderstood relation, but I believe that the teacher is very clear, please share all believe we can manage our good relations between men and women, after all, the world is not only the relationship between a, and not all the girls who will see it.
不好意思,我认为你的翻译与我最初的意思有些出入
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谢谢!还是希望能有些意境。
124.127.106.*
谢谢!但是还是希望能有点诗意。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
八月、十五圆
体检中心副主任 vice director of physical examination center
副主任医师 associate senior doc...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'dirp by dirp ,the raindrops slip .between the threes .wide,windy grip.帮忙翻译一下!不要机械的翻译,每个单词的意思我都知道,不用你告诉我,这句话是诗句里的,我要翻译的优美一些! 整段的诗句是这样的,最_百度作业帮
dirp by dirp ,the raindrops slip .between the threes .wide,windy grip.帮忙翻译一下!不要机械的翻译,每个单词的意思我都知道,不用你告诉我,这句话是诗句里的,我要翻译的优美一些! 整段的诗句是这样的,最好是帮我翻译全了,谢谢!
一七九bJiN
从语法上来讲,这些句子是不成立的,最多翻译成 由dirp的dirp,雨珠滑倒.between threes .wide,有风夹子
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求帮忙翻译一下这句话,后面那三个形容词怎么翻译得文艺一点_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:45,491贴子:
求帮忙翻译一下这句话,后面那三个形容词怎么翻译得文艺一点收藏
I think she is the best poet alive… The worst of it is you cannot lecture on really pure poetry any more than you can talk about the ingredients of pure water---- it is adulterated, methylated, sanded poetry that makes the best lectures.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置:
>>>请把所给的句子翻译成英语,每个空格填写一个词。 1. 他说帮助别..
请把所给的句子翻译成英语,每个空格填写一个词。
1. 他说帮助别人改变了他的生活。&&&&&He said __________ others __________ his life.&2. &如果你知道其他什么人收集贝壳的话,请告诉我。 && Please tell me if you know __________ else who __________ shells. 3. 将来人们会活到150岁。&&& People will __________ __________ be 150 years old in the future. 4. 全球人都应关注濒临灭绝的野生动物。 && All the people in the world should care for wild animals __________ __________. 5. 我想你可以向警察求助。 &&& I think you could __________ the police __________ help. 6. 你都想象不到他有多奇怪!&& You can't __________ how __________ he is!7. 有四分之三的学生已经通过了考试。&&&& __________ __________ of the students have passed the exam. 8. 为什么不给她买一条围巾呢?&&&&__________ __________ you get her a scarf?
题型:翻译题难度:中档来源:山东省期末题
1. changed &2. collects &3. live to& 4. in danger 5. ask for& 6. strange& 7. Three quarters& 8. Why don't
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“请把所给的句子翻译成英语,每个空格填写一个词。 1. 他说帮助别..”主要考查你对&&翻译能力&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
英汉两种语言在句法、词汇、修辞等方面均存在着很大的差异,因此在进行英汉互译时就要掌握所学句型及短语,还要灵活运用。汉译英的考点很多,不仅考查学生的语言基本功,即对词汇的记忆能力和理解能力,还考查学生在具体的语境中灵活运用词汇知识和语法知识的能力。&初中英语翻译题解题技巧:翻译题在初中英语试题中占15分,题型分为两种,一种是汉译英(11分),它分为部分翻译5个和整句翻译3个,另一种是英译汉(4分)。汉译英谈谈解题技巧:可以从时态、语态、固定短语、主谓一致、基本句型等许多方面来考查。& 汉译英题的解题步骤如下:& 1.通读汉语,了解这个句子所要表达的意思& 2.阅读英文,找出其中要考查的内容,揣摩出题人的意图,并分析。 3.观察一下要求翻译的汉语,然后联想一下相关的词汇、句型,并考虑时态、语态、词形变化、主谓一致等问题。 4.翻译出所缺的英文部分。& 5.将翻译好的句子再通读一遍,并从时态、语态、词形、数的一致等方面检查一下。a.上课做笔记是个好习惯。It’s&a&good&habbit&to&_____&in&class.&观察后发现考查的内容为一个短语,所以经过联想,想到take&notes&这个短语,并注意复数形式。&b.几年来,他拍了几部大片。&____________________________这是一个整句翻译,首先想到“几年来”这个短语over&the&years,它是固定短语,然后想到它所用到的时态为现在完成时,所以这个句子写成:Over&the&years,&he&has&made&some&great&movies.&c.必须经常浇树。&一看到这个题目,有的同学有些发懵,因为这个句子没有主语,那么就要想到被动语态,而且是含有“必须”这个情态动词,这时就可以联想到含有情态动词的被动语态的构成:主语+情态动词+be&+p.p&所以这个句子写成:Trees&must&be&watered&often.英译汉解题步骤如下: 1.浏览整段文章,清楚大概内容。& 2.分析划线部分的句子含义,遇到不会的生词,要从上下文的内容中来猜测。& 3.整理好所思考的句子,注意英汉语言方面的差异,所翻译好的句子必须符合汉语逻辑思维,而且语言要通顺,意思要明确。& eg. Do dogs wear shoes? Some police dogs in western Germany do. People made special shoes for them. Police say that these shoes can protect the dogs from broken glass.&翻译这句话时,必须把“do”翻译出来,否则意思不明确。根据上下文”do”表示穿鞋,所以整句翻译为:有些德国西部的警犬穿鞋。 那么,想做好这种类型的题,平时必须多下功夫,必须做到:&1.熟练掌握常用的词汇、短语、习惯用语和固定搭配的用法。&2.掌握各种句型结构。&3.掌握各种时态、语态及主谓一致原则。&4.具有用英语思维的习惯。&5.熟读课文,万变不离其宗,无论怎样变化,考试都离不开教材这个大的考纲。英语翻译技巧:英汉两种语言在句法、词汇、修辞等方面均存在着很大的差异,因此在进行英汉互译时必然会遇到很多困难,需要有一定的翻译技巧作指导。常用的翻译技巧有增译法、省译法、转换法、拆句法、合并法、正译法、反译法、倒置法、包孕法、插入法、重组法和综合法等。这些技巧不但可以运用于笔译之中,也可以运用于口译过程中。1.增译法:指根据英汉两种语言不同的思维方式、语言习惯和表达方式,在翻译时增添一些词、短句或句子,以便更准确地表达出原文所包含的意义。这种方式多半用在汉译英里。汉语无主句较多,而英语句子一般都要有主语,所以在翻译汉语无主句的时候,除了少数可用英语无主句、被动语态或"There be…"结构来翻译以外,一般都要根据语境补出主语,使句子完整。英汉两种语言在名词、代词、连词、介词和冠词的使用方法上也存在很大差别。英语中代词使用频率较高,凡说到人的器官和归某人所有的或与某人有关的事物时,必须在前面加上物主代词。因此,在汉译英时需要增补物主代词,而在英译汉时又需要根据情况适当地删减。英语词与词、词组与词组以及句子与句子的逻辑关系一般用连词来表示,而汉语则往往通过上下文和语序来表示这种关系。因此,在汉译英时常常需要增补连词。英语句子离不开介词和冠词。另外,在汉译英时还要注意增补一些原文中暗含而没有明言的词语和一些概括性、注释性的词语,以确保译文意思的完整。总之,通过增译,一是保证译文语法结构的完整,二是保证译文意思的明确。如:  (1)What about calling him right away?马上给他打个电话,你觉得如何? (增译主语和谓语)  (2)If only I could see the realization of the four modernizations.要是我能看到四个现代化实现该有多好啊!(增译主句)  (3)Indeed, the reverse is true实际情况恰好相反。(增译名词)  (4)就是法西斯国家本国的人民也被剥夺了人权。Even the people in the fascist countries were stripped of their human rights.(增译物主代词)  (5)只许州官放火,不许百姓点灯。While the magistrates were free to burn down house, the mon people were forbidden to light lamps. (增译连词)   (6)这是我们两国人民的又一个共同点。This is yet another mon point between the people of our two countries.(增译介词)  (7)在人权领域,中国反对以大欺小、以强凌弱。In the field of human rights, China opposes the practice of the big oppressing the small and the strong bullying the weak.(增译暗含词语)&&&&&& (8)三个臭皮匠,合成一个诸葛亮。Three cobblers with their wits bined equal Zhuge Liang the mastermind.(增译注释性词语)2.省译法:这是与增译法相对应的一种翻译方法,即删去不符合目标语思维习惯、语言习惯和表达方式的词,以避免译文累赘。增译法的例句反之即可。又如:(1)You will be staying in this hotel during your visit in Beijing.你在北京访问期间就住在这家饭店里。(省译物主代词)(2) I hope you will enjoy your stay here.希望您在这儿过得愉快。(省译物主代词)
发现相似题
与“请把所给的句子翻译成英语,每个空格填写一个词。 1. 他说帮助别..”考查相似的试题有:
233868109887272461152597133072312703}

我要回帖

更多关于 女人不要太单纯 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信