描述你喜欢上海的理由的活动,说明理由。60词

以my school subjects为题,写一篇短文,谈谈你所学的各门学科(至少四个科目),写出你喜欢和不喜欢的科目及老师,并说明理由,60词左右
dudayixiu5952
去百度啊!
i am a student I have subjects every day I like Chinese because my
Chinese teacher is fun. And i don't
like math because math teacher is boring .Do you like hostory ?I like hostory very mach .because my hostory teacher is ralexing .And I like music because music teacher is very beautiful !
I have English it's interesting and useful if you want
to aborod you can have very friend my english teacher is ms,wuI have chinese its my favourite subject I really like it because its funny my...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码你最喜欢哪个季节?请描述你最喜欢的季节,提示:可以从天气,活动,穿着等几个方面描写.50个词左右
黎约践踏DS
Fall with a golden yellow,walked the footsteps of light,quietly came to earth.In the rice paddy,rice seedings of cereal crops suc boundless yellow D yellow orange hang full branch head,like a small lantern lamp ......The farmers looked at the harvest scene,laugh together step approach mouth,busy harvesting,picking them,everywhere is a busy scene.Autumn is the harvest season,I love autumn.秋天带着一身金黄,迈着轻盈的脚步,悄悄来到了人间.稻田里,黄灿灿的稻谷压弯了禾苗;如海的高粱举起火把;无边的黄豆摇响铜铃;黄澄澄的橘子挂满了支头,象一盏盏小灯笼.农民伯伯们看着丰收的景象,笑得合步拢嘴,忙着收割,采摘它们,到处是一派烦忙的景象.秋天是丰收的季节,我喜欢秋天.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文吗?嗯。四季当中随便什么季节都行。 你会写吗?My favourite season
My favourite season is spring.In spring,flowers are beautiful,leaves are green.In spring,I like flying kites with my friends in the garden.When it's...
My favourite season
My favourite season is spring.In spring,flowers are beautiful,leaves are green.In spring,I like flying kites with my friends in the garden.When it's rainy,I Iike running.I think it's cool!Spring is warm,so I like taking a walk after dinner with my parents.Spring is my favourite season,how about you?
扫描下载二维码评论电视节目的英语小短文写一篇短文,介绍你喜欢和不喜欢的电视节目,并简要说明理由.50词
I like watching education and news channels because they give us the opportunities to learn more experience outside of the school.Just like the news channels,it gives you the idea and news about what is happening around the world.The education channel could accelerated my learning skills.I don't like watching crime channel because it has the great impact of letting people learning the way to commit crime and get escape from it.It also been abuse by the society because it does not fitting into common educational needed.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语写作:你上学最喜欢的交通方式是哪一种,并充分说明理由(至少三点),词数不少于60,我想写自行车的
I like go to school by bike.You know,our life is very busy,without going to scool and doing my homework,I can do nothing.My favorate time is when I am on the way to school or on the way home,I can see the sky,can see the person that walk on the road,can listen to music which was loaded on my mp3 and so on.And go to school by bike can save my time to study,if I walk to school,it will be took lots of time.So,with the above reasons,I like go to school by bike.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请大家帮忙用英语写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍你最好的朋友,并说明你喜欢她的原因.
旧相识fwXT11
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 退款理由描述不符 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信