求大神帮忙翻译一下,Think back those were the daysdays,什么意思,急!急!。

哪位高人帮我翻译一下这段英语,急!按我的格式翻译哦:Golden daysNight was playinPain was all a world awayThen life took a turnWe had to learnAnd we can't go back againSo Istill walk on through the night and through the rainI woul_百度作业帮
哪位高人帮我翻译一下这段英语,急!按我的格式翻译哦:Golden daysNight was playinPain was all a world awayThen life took a turnWe had to learnAnd we can't go back againSo Istill walk on through the night and through the rainI woul
哪位高人帮我翻译一下这段英语,急!按我的格式翻译哦:Golden daysNight was playinPain was all a world awayThen life took a turnWe had to learnAnd we can't go back againSo Istill walk on through the night and through the rainI would give it allThat's the way life goesI go whispering the windBut I take that for Just to be with you againCan I find a reasonCan I find a wayCause the words I need to tell youAre the words I didn't sayHere I am standing in the mirror looking in my eyesTrying not to fool myself and realizeTimes are getting harder for us to get alongI can't do as you wantCause the price of love is too high to payI wish I know how to quit you but I don'tI wish I know how to quit youI really want to know I wish I know how to quit youBut I don'tNo lovingIt's just a mistake it's just ajokeFor youFor me酬谢啦,要快哦
█小雨0670██
金子般的一天,夜晚来临.所有痛苦远离了这个世界,那就是生命的转折点.我们从中学习,不能回到起点.所以我漫步在夜里漫步在雨中,我将给它我的全部,那是生命进行的方式.我和风耳语,然后把那再次带给你,我可以找到一个原因,我可以找到一种方法,我要告诉你那些我不能说出的词汇,我在这用我的眼睛代替镜子,看我的眼睛,试图欺骗和了解自己,时间带着我们努力前行,我不能如你所期望的那样,因为爱的代价太昂贵,我希望知道如何离开你,但是我不能.我希望知道如何离开你.我真的想知道.我希望知道如何离开你,但是我不能.对你我而言没有爱一切只是一个错误和玩笑
Golden几天晚上was playin疼 was所有的a世界离开那时生活发生作用a翻转我们有向学习和我们不能去后退再次如此 Istill步行右手击球员的左后方场地通过晚上和通过像雨点般落下我是希望让步它那一切 's方式生活go和go的复数我去低声说蜿蜒但是我发生作用那个为仅仅向是用你再次罐我裁决a推理罐我裁决a方式原因 words我需求向起作用你公亩 words我做不发言权这里我是竖立在朝派镜子...
扫描下载二维码求助!!!翻译一下!急用,翻译成英文!谢谢了_百度知道
求助!!!翻译一下!急用,翻译成英文!谢谢了
该知情街坊回忆,两天后他又来捐款了,迅速成为近两日各大论坛的热帖,前日下午3时许该名捐款者第二次来到捐款现场!”据知情街坊透露,令世人动容”为主题发上网络。“在场的工作人员和路人都以为他只是路过,并以“一个身残心不残的捐款者。他表示。当他说出‘我要捐款’时,远远看见一名乞讨者蹒跚“走”到捐款箱前,让站在旁边的阿SIR(警察)帮忙投入捐款箱,他是从露天电视得知灾情后赶过来捐款的,照片中的场景正是上周五下午发生在广州越秀区华乐街支援抗震救灾募捐活动现场的一幕。昨日下午。这位残疾人表示,又抬头向工作人员说了句“我还有钱”,大约有三四十块,来到捐款箱前。老谢粗略算了一下,赶紧把捐款箱拿到地上,把身上的近10元零钱全部投入捐款箱。经对方确认。他将硬币一个一个放进箱子后。这一过程被热心路人用相机全程记录下来。大家纷纷回帖,坚持让他亲手捐,但阿SIR知道这钱的分量,便从衣兜里掏出一些纸币往箱子里塞。“没想到。”知情街坊的同事老谢说,他和两名同事经过环市东路世贸大厦东面的露天广场,上周五下午将近5点,记者与一名不愿透露姓名的知情街坊取得联系,不少人更直言自己是含着泪看完组照的,把仅有的30多元现金全部放了进去。工作人员见状、无法直立行走的乞讨者,引起了许多网友的极大关注他,自己虽然患有小儿麻痹症,摆在他的面前。当时这名乞讨者从碗里掏出几个硬币,所有人都愣住了。他的举动被热心路人用相机记录下来放到网上;他,是一名身患残疾
提问者采纳
everyone was freeze. some people even said they watched the photo with tears from A to Z, the baggar donated about 40yuan.
someone mentioned.yesterday afternoon: i&#39, and they saw a beggar &walking&quot, he came to the donation
he donated his only 30yuan for the donation, that man came to the donation activity for the second time and donated about 10s colleague mr xie said that everyone thought he was just a passerby.the staff quickly put the box on the ground in front of him, the day before yesterday, kuangzhou on friday afternoon, on last friday afternoon about 5 o&#39.a kindness passerby spreaded this affecting process on the web and attracting many people.
by the confirmation.
the baggar drew out several coins from his bowl and let the policeman help him tove got more. the baggar said that he knew this donation activity from the outdoor screen,
the scene of the photo is just the thing happened in huayue street,
they insisted the beggar donating by himself. mr x to the collection box slowly, but the policeman fully understand the meaning of the money. then he began to draw out the money from his pocket and cs expectation, the reporter had connected with a neighbor
who knew about the whole thing. as he saying &quot, after he put in all the coins that he had, he is still want to
contribute a bit for the sii want to donate&quot. his action has been recorded and put on the web by an enthusiastic passerby and become the most popular topic in recent two days, he said to the staff, he just past by the hypaethral square with two colleagues in the east of shimao mansion.the neighbor recalled, yuexiu sectionhe is a beggar who is a disability and can not walk at all.out of anyone&#39.the neighbor&#39., although he got infantile paralysis
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
He was suffering from a disability, can not walk upr he came to the donation box before it is only 30 yuan in cash all inside. His move was enthusiastic passers-by with the camera recorded onto the Internet has quickly become a major forum for Jin Liangri hot posts.
Yesterday afternoon, reporters and an unnamed informed residents to get in touch. The other confirmed photos of the scene is the last Friday afternoon in Yuexiu District in Guangzhou, China Lok Street to support the earthquake relief fund-raising activities the scene scene.
Informed residents of the memories of nearly 5 o'clock last Friday afternoon, he and two co...
He is that one suffers from deformity, person who begs unable to s He, contribute money to put all of only cash of more than 30 yuan in in front of the case. Move of him write down, show, get enthusiastic passerby with camera on net, become last two day every large forum of hot cards rapidly.
In the afternoon of yesterday, reporters got in touch with a neighbour in the know insisting on anonymity. Confirm by the other side, scene of photo take place Yuexiu District China happy street support antidetonation provide disaster relief, solicit contributions activity first scene of scene in Guangzhou will it be afternoon Friday at be...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐这篇日记的豆列
······}

我要回帖

更多关于 on those foggy days 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信