阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩84页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢求一首英文歌的歌名 是跟当兵有关的歌 英文的开头是i wana be the啦啦啦 啦 啦啦啦_百度知道
求一首英文歌的歌名 是跟当兵有关的歌 英文的开头是i wana be the啦啦啦 啦 啦啦啦
求大神。挺2的。我想知道歌名。要不我找不到求一首英文歌的歌名 是跟当兵有关的歌 英文的开头是i wana be the啦啦啦
啦 啦啦啦啦啦,在电影里应该出现过吧,听着挺有喜感
winter grey铺满雪的房屋?Where&#39!I Want My Tears Back Now?那些奇迹在哪里?那个敲门的爱丽丝在哪里?Where the real is shattered by a Mad Marsh Hare?I wish to see the lost in me?那些惊愕在哪里,十二月里Moon through a dragonfly's the awe?Ws the awe?那些奇迹在哪里,树冠, Decembersnightwish的 I Want My Tears Back特别激昂的一首歌,Still growing young all alone仍然独自在变年轻A rag doll,斑白的冬季Wildflowers?Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for?那些奇迹在哪里!The treetops,野花?那个带我到那得旋转门在哪里?Where the real is shattered by a Mad Marsh Hare,一个玩具娃娃?那些惊愕在哪里;s the trapdoor that takes me there?Where is the wonder.那些奇迹在哪里,一位好友;s dear Alice knocking on the door.,那些天堂的草地Wind in the wheat麦田里的风A railroad across waters。I Want My Tears Back?那个敲门的爱丽丝在哪里?Before the years take me在岁月带离我之前I wish to see the lost in me我希望能看见迷失了的自己I Want My Tears Back!A ballet on a grove,蓝色的海湾?Before the years take me在岁月带离我之前I wish to see the lost in me我希望能看见迷失了的自己Where is the wonder!我要要回我的眼泪;s the awe?那个带我到那得旋转门在哪里?Before the years take me那些奇迹在哪里?那些惊愕在哪里?那些我曾度过无眠的夜在哪里? where&#39!I Want My Tears Back Now,The voice of Mary Costa玛丽·可思塔的声音Where is the wonder, those meadows of heaven!我现在就要要回我的眼泪?那些惊愕在哪里, the chimneys?在那里现实被疯狂的野兔所粉碎? where&#39? where&#39?在那里现实被疯狂的野兔所粉碎?那些我曾度过无眠的夜在哪里?那些奇迹在哪里!我要要回我的眼泪?Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for,烟囱?Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for!我要要回我的眼泪,Ts wings月光穿越蜻蜓的翅膀Where is the wonder? where&#39?Where&#39?那些惊愕在哪里;s the awe,一条跨越水域的铁路The scent of grandfatherly love祖父慈爱的味道Blue bayous?Where&#39?那些惊愕在哪里;s the awe?那些奇迹在哪里;s dear Alice knocking on the door?那些惊愕在哪里?那些惊愕在哪里.,在片草丛上上演的芭蕾舞, a best friend,不知道是不是你要的?那些奇迹在哪里?……I Want My Tears Bs the trapdoor that takes me there?Where&#39? where&#39!我要要回我的眼泪
应该不是 啦啦啦是调因为我听不清他唱的是什么 开始唱的时候是军队鼓的伴奏 i wana be 啦 啦啦啦 啦
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
当兵的相关知识
其他1条回答
Sur Un Air De Slow
这个歌在51sing有你搜陌森太阳镜 广告曲伴奏
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌大概是这样唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌大概是这样唱的
重复说了很多次 哇哩哇哩翁 然后又很快的说了一句英语后再接一句 哇哩哇哩哇翁 i wana
wana什么的是啥歌
提问者采纳
或许,my heart're blinded by your pain但当你被痛苦蒙蔽时Can&#39, there can be miracles when you believe只要你相信 奇迹就会实现Though hope is frail, you will when you believe只要你相信 你或许就会In this time of fear when prayer so often proves in vain在这恐惧之时,says love is very near告诉你爱已临近There can be miracles只要你相信 奇迹就会实现Miracles奇迹When you believe只要你相信When you believe只要你相信Though hope is frail, too swiftly flown away希望像是夏日的鸟儿When You Believe(指定曲目) - Whitney Houston&amp,却难以抹杀Who knows what miracles you can achieve谁能知晓 你可以实现什么奇迹You can achieve你可以实现When you believe只要你相信Ss hard to kill尽管希望渺茫;s hard to kill尽管希望渺茫;s hard to kill尽管希望渺茫,不能证明任何人可以听到And our heart&#39,太早飞离And now Is much to fear尽管我们知道仍有许多事情令人畏惧We were moving mountains long before we knew we could翻山越岭后, it&#39,希望仍然是一个坚定有力的声音;t see your way safe through the rain在风雨中看不见出路Thought of a ss so full I can's easy to give in to your fear也很容易 屈服于你的畏惧But when you&#39, I never thought I&#39,当祈祷屡次落空时Hope seems lt always happen when you ask他们不总在你问的时候发生And it'Mariah Carey
Many nights we pray with no proof anyone could hear许多夜晚我们曾恳切祈祷,才知晓自己能够做到Oh yes,或许Somehow you will, you will when you believe只要你相信 你或许就会They don&#39,此刻我却站在这里,although we know there's a hopeful song we barely understood我们的心如一阕希望之歌, when you believe你或许就会,自己难以参透Now we are not afraid如今我们不再害怕;t explain我心充满 难以言表Seeking faith and speaking words, somehow或许;d say寻觅着信念 说着未曾想过要说的话There can be miracles when you believe只要你相信 奇迹就会实现When you believe只要你相信Though hope is frail, it&#39, somehow,却难以抹杀Hard to kill难以抹杀Who knows what miracles you can achieve谁能知晓 你可以实现什么奇迹You can achieve你可以实现When you believe只要你相信Somehow you will只要你相信 你或许就会Somehow, when you believe谁能知晓 你可以实现什么奇迹Somehow you will, 只要你相信You will when you believe只要你相信 你就会You will when you believe只要你相信 你就会Just believe只要相信You will, it&#39, you will,却难以抹杀Who knows what miracle you can achieve
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首欧男的唱的英文歌曲,歌词大概是 哦哦 哦哦 I wana be Its wand stan_百度知道
找一首欧男的唱的英文歌曲,歌词大概是 哦哦 哦哦 I wana be Its wand stan
,歌词大概是 哦哦
哦哦 I wana be Its wand stand stand,歌词也许有错。,大概就是这个曲调了找一首欧男的唱的英文歌曲
提问者采纳
要有就不用这么麻烦了!!
be what you wanna be试试这个
这首我听过
应该是i wanna be~~~that's wan stand stanf
在给几首歌听听
电脑的酷狗可以根据歌词找到曲子,你试试
大哥帮我找下,今天太晚了!!
我没电脑😩
那如果你知道了,能不能把歌名发给我啊?
知道会发给你的
我人品贼好
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲《SG Wanabe Funny》歌词 (不提供Funnymp3试听下载)
歌曲《SG Wanabe Funny》歌词
说明:此歌曲由于内容审核存在争议或是其他原因,因此不提供视听或下载等服务。如果喜欢此歌,请购买正版唱片支持歌手。
歌曲名:Funny 演唱歌手:SG Wanabe
(Ha ha, well now! We call this the act of mating. But there are several
other very important differences between human beings and animals that you
should know about.) [00:24.00](whisper: I'd appreciate your input) [00:40.00]Sweat, baby, sweat, baby sex is a Texas drought me
and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about
So put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts
Yes, I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up
You've had enough of two-hand touch, you want it rough, you're out of bounds
I want to you smothered, want you covered, like my Waffle House hash browns
Come quicker than Fed Ex, never reaching apex like Coca-Cola stock you are
inclined to make me rise an hour early just like Daylight Savings Time [01:11.00](do it now)
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
(do it again now)
(gettin' horny now) [01:58.00]Love, the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
Like the lost catacombs of Egypt, only God knows where we stuck it
Hieroglyphics? Let me be Pacific, I wanna be down in your South Seas
But I got this notion that the motion of your ocean, means small craft advisory
So if I capsize in your thighs, high tide, B-5, you sunk my battle ship
Please turn me on, I'm Mr. Coffee with an automatic drip
So show me yours I'll show you mine Tool Time, you'll Lovett just like Lyle
And then we'll do it doggie style so we can both watch X-Files [02:29.00](do it now)
(do it again now)
(gettin' horny now) [03:01.00]You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
(do it again now)
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel [03:16.00](do it now)
(do it again now)
(gettin' horny now)
[00:00.00](Ha ha, well now! We call this the act of mating. But there are several
[00:06.00]other very important differences between human beings and animals that you
[00:08.00]should know about.) [00:24.00](whisper: I'd appreciate your input) [00:40.00]Sweat, baby, sweat, baby sex is a Texas drought me
[00:45.00]and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about
[00:48.00]So put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts
[00:52.00]Yes, I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up
[00:56.00]You've had enough of two-hand touch, you want it rough, you're out of bounds
[01:00.00]I want to you smothered, want you covered, like my Waffle House hash browns
[01:03.00]Come quicker than Fed Ex, never reaching apex like Coca-Cola stock you are
[01:07.00]inclined to make me rise an hour early just like Daylight Savings Time [01:11.00](do it now)
[01:12.00]You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
[01:15.00]So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
[01:19.00](do it again now)
[01:20.00]You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
[01:23.00]So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
[01:27.00](gettin' horny now) [01:58.00]Love, the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
[02:02.00]Like the lost catacombs of Egypt, only God knows where we stuck it
[02:06.00]Hieroglyphics? Let me be Pacific, I wanna be down in your South Seas
[02:10.00]But I got this notion that the motion of your ocean, means small craft advisory
[02:14.00]So if I capsize in your thighs, high tide, B-5, you sunk my battle ship
[02:18.00]Please turn me on, I'm Mr. Coffee with an automatic drip
[02:21.00]So show me yours I'll show you mine Tool Time, you'll Lovett just like Lyle
[02:25.00]And then we'll do it doggie style so we can both watch X-Files [02:29.00](do it now)
[02:30.00]You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
[02:33.00]So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
[02:37.00](do it again now)
[02:38.00]You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
[02:41.00]So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
[02:45.00](gettin' horny now) [03:01.00]You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
[03:04.00]So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
[03:08.00](do it again now)
[03:09.00]You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
[03:12.00]So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel [03:16.00](do it now)
[03:17.00]You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
[03:20.00]So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
[03:24.00](do it again now)
[03:25.00]You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
[03:28.00]So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
[03:31.00](gettin' horny now)
歌曲推荐排行榜
歌曲排行榜
歌曲分类排行榜
?本站只提供音乐在线试听,如果喜欢歌曲,就请购买正版CD支持歌手;
?如有任何版权问题,请与联系,我们将及时处理。}

我要回帖