七上英语周报好句(路由器天线越多越好吗)

1页/56页/共1113条 <font color="#英语周报七年级上册,一,听力理解,A听句子,1,Where is the speaker·s b_百度知道
英语周报七年级上册,一,听力理解,A听句子,1,Where is the speaker·s b
我有更好的答案
没有听的内容
怎么知道答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语周报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七下英语周报好词好句,要全部的,急急急。_百度知道
七下英语周报好词好句,要全部的,急急急。
提问者采纳
Uint One Where is your pen pal from?一、重点句子1. Where is your pen pal(=pen friend) from? He is from (comes from) Australia.2. Where does he live? He lives in Pairs.3. What language do you speak? I speak English.4. Does she have any brothers or sisters? (注意:选择疑问句回答是不用yes或no)5. What&#39;s her favorite subject? Her favorite subject is ……….6. Is that you new pen pal? Yes, it is. / No, it isn&#39;t.7. They have pen pals in the United Kingdom and Australia.8. I like going to the movies with my friends and playing sports.9. Can you write to me soon?10. Please write and tell me about yourself.二、重点词组、短语及个别词的用法1. be from=come from 13. France(法国)---French(法语.法国的) 2.Japanese for kids 儿童日语 14. Japan (日本)----Japanese(日语日本人)3. Chinese is fun 趣味汉语 4. Our world in English 英语世界 15.China(中国)----Chinese(汉语.中国人) 5. French for today 今日法语6. live in +地点 住在…….. 16.Australia(澳大利亚)-Australian(澳大利亚人) 7. a little 一点儿 (修饰不可订触斥吠俪杜筹森船缉数名词)Little 几乎没有8. like to do sth / like doing sth 喜欢做某事9. on weekends 在周末10. Canada (加拿大)--------Canadian (加拿大人)11. the United States=the USA=America(美国)-------American(美国人)12 the United Kingdom=the UK =England (英国)----English(英国人)注意:Japanese 与Chinese 的复数形式与原形相同city---cities country----countriesUnit Two Is there a post office near hear?一、重点句子1. Is there a bank near here? Yes, there is.( 注意 there be 句型)2. Where is the …….? It&#39;s ………(注意某地有某物的表达)3. Just go straight and turn left.4. It&#39;s down Bridge Street on the right.5. Thank you very much.= You are welcome.6. Turn left on first Avenue and enjoy the city&#39;s quiet streets and small parks.7. Take a walk through the park on Center Avenue.8. This is the beginning of the garden tour.9. Next to the hotel is a small house with an interesting garden.10. Bridge Street is a good place to have fun.11.If you&#39;re hungry ,you can buy some food in the supermarket.12. I know you are arriving next Sunday.13. Let me tell the way to my house.14. You pass a bank on your right and then go down Long Street.15.Go down Bri
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
好词好句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&#xe621; 上传我的文档
&#xe602; 下载
&#xe60c; 收藏
会计,公务员考试,网络图书馆,文档共享,淘文档,共同进步,共同提高。
&#xe602; 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...