哪位亲有家教的全部的家教角色歌下载带视频的发我邮件

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.I’m a middle school student. I often listen to your music program. I like the program very much, especially the English songs.
As a student, I’m busy with my studies. When I feel tired, I often turn on the radio and listen to your program to get relaxed. I’ve also learned many English words from these songs. Thank you very much!
Of all the English songs, I like Forever Young best. Would you please send me the lyrics of the song?
Best wishes!
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:江苏省泰州市2012届九年级适应性考试英语试题
今天对于Tom来说是个糟糕的日子。他遇到几个问题:上学迟到, 老师很生气;数学课本丢失了;由于昨天晚上熬夜,所以上课睡着了,没有听老师讲课;晚上有足球赛,可是妈妈可能不给他看,所以他心情很不好。他向他的英国笔友Betty讲述了他的问题,假如你是Betty, 请你针对这几个问题给他写一封电子邮件提一些建议。
要求:1.语言通顺,语法正确;2.100词左右。
  I'm very sorry to hear that you have some problems today.
今天对于Tom来说是个糟糕的日子。他遇到几个问题:上学迟到,老师很生气;数学课本丢失了;由于昨天晚上熬夜,所以上课睡着了,没有听老师讲课;晚上有足球赛,可是妈妈可能不给他看,所以他心情很不好。他向他的英国笔友Betty讲述了他的问题,假如你是Betty,请你针对这几个问题给他写一封电子邮件提一些建议。
1.语言通顺,语法正确;
2.100词左右。
  I'm very sorry to hear that you have some problems today.
  假如你是Betty,生病需要请假。用所给关键词写一张50~70词的请假条。
  1.必须包括以下要点:病情;妈妈带去看病;医生的诊断;请假的理由;请假时间。
  2.关键词:get a cold, cough, hay a fever(发烧), see a doctor, ask for leave(请假)
  Dear Miss Smith,
  I'm sorry I'm ill.                          
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
科目:初中英语
假如你是Jack,请你根据下面的提示内容,给你的笔友Betty写一封电子邮件,向她倾述你的烦恼,并请求她的帮助。1. 着迷于网上聊天,并花费很多时间;2. 经常回家很晚,不能按时交作业;3. 父母和老师不喜欢这样,要我放弃这个爱好;4. 为此常感到有压力,也不知怎么办才好,希望给出一些建议。要求:1.词数:80词左右。 2.文章的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。3.不要使用真实姓名及所在学校名称。Dear Betty,How time flies!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best wishes!Yours,Jack}

我要回帖

更多关于 三体角色歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信