这就是我英语的爸爸妈妈的工作英语

以我的家庭写一篇短文,介绍家人的职业上下班及爱好不少于60个单词英文
我有一个幸福美满的家庭,家里有爸爸、妈妈,弟弟,一个可爱的我.\x09I have a happy family,home,and a father and mother,brother,a lovely of I.\x09我的爸爸个子高高的,喜欢穿西装,他在我心目中是最帅的.\x09My father is a tall,like to wear a suit,he is the most handsome in my mind.\x09爸爸非常有爱心,他不但非常爱我,还很喜欢我们楼道里的其他小朋友.\x09Father is very good-hearted,he not only to love me very much,also like other children we corridor.\x09爸爸平时喜欢看报纸,连睡觉前都要看一会.\x09Dad usually like to read newspaper,even before sleeping wanted to see for a while.\x09妈妈瘦瘦的白白的,头发长长的.\x09Mother is thin,white hair long.\x09她不但是我的妈妈,还是我的知心朋友呢!\x09She is not only my mother,or my bosom friend!\x09我们还彼此给对方起了外号,妈妈叫“糊涂虫”,因为她有时候装糊涂,所以我就老喊她“糊涂虫”.\x09We also each other to each other up the nickname,the mother call "idiot",because she sometimes playing dumb,so I be old to shout to her "idiot".\x09妈妈就叫我“跟屁虫”,因为我老是喜欢跟在她的屁股后面.\x09Mom just call me "heels,because I always like to behind on her ass.\x09我是家里最小的一员,眼睛长的大大的,小巧的鼻子,红红的嘴巴.\x09I was a member of the youngest,big eyes,a small nose long red,red mouth...\x09十分可爱.\x09Very lovely.\x09我活泼开朗、待人热情,也像爸爸一样有爱心,喜欢帮助别人.\x09I lively,cheerful,treat people hospitable,also like my father has the compassion,likes to help others.\x09这就是我的家庭,一个非常美满幸福的家庭.\x09This is my family,a very happy happy family.\x09欢迎同学们到我家里来做客\x09Welcome the students to my house
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁可以帮我写一篇英语作文(我的家庭)爸爸妈妈弟弟和我,都描述下,不要太多,考试用的 中文英文谁可以帮我写一篇英语作文(我的家庭)爸爸妈妈弟弟和我,都描述下,不要太多,考试用的
中文英文都要。拜托了各位学霸
There are four people in my family. They are my father , my mother, my brother and I . My father is a doctor who works in a hospital . My mother is a teacher . She teaches English in a middle school. My brother and I both study in the same middle school. We study Chinese , Math, English and some other subjects. I like P. E. class while my brother likes English. We both study hard. Our parents often help us and love us. We love our parents, too.
可以写一下中文么
共计85词,不知是多,还是少。
认真解答,保证正确,放心采纳,欢迎追问。
中文都写来不及了,你拣你看不懂的问,我写给你。
我家有四口人。他们是我的爸爸,妈妈,弟弟和我。我的父亲是医生,在医院工作。我的妈妈是老师。她在一所中学教英语。我在同一所中学的弟弟和我都研究。我们学习语文,数学,英语和其他科目。我喜欢体育课,而我的哥哥喜欢英语。我们都努力学习。我们的父母经常帮助我们,爱我们。我们爱我们的父母,太。
我和弟弟在同一所学校上学。
最后一句:我们也爱我们的父母。
其它都翻译对了。
可以帮我写一篇那个
不写他们什么工作的,写他们是怎样怎样的人
英语中哥哥和弟弟都是一个词brother
4个人,描述下
所以你翻译成汉语,用哥哥和弟弟都对。
一时没反应过来
但前后应该一致
我有一个幸福美满的家庭,家里有爸爸、妈妈、弟弟、和一个可爱的我。我的爸爸是一个和蔼有严肃的人,他的脸黑黑的,不胖也不瘦的身形,不怎么爱说话。我的妈妈是一个勤劳、善良、有责任心的人。我的弟弟是一个活泼开朗、生性顽皮的小家伙。我是一个性格开朗、极富耐心和责任心的人,就像我的妈妈一样。这就是我的家庭,一个非常美满幸福的家庭
帮我看一个
中文可以这么写么
可以,但英语可要修改了。
我把(有严肃)改为(又严谨)了
第一段最后一词换上family
第二段:person 改为manHis face is dark and he is not fat or thin. He doesn't love to talk.
And I have a lovely family
第三段把person 改为woman
倒数第二段把people改为:boy
为您推荐:
马上There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my brother and I. My father is tall and thin.He likes to watch TV and movies and read books. My mother works in an office. . S...
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文题目为《我理想中的爸爸》
落落爱君0937
每个人都有自己的父亲,但每个人也有自己理想中的父亲.我也不例外.
我理想中的父亲通情达理,知识丰富,他长得丑也没关系,俗话说,不能以貌取人嘛!
我理想中的父亲在儿女心中都显得高大,能保护一家人的安全.遇事沉着冷静,善于细心思考,分析.在危险面前毫不畏惧,面临困难毫不退缩.是一个有着牺牲精神的好父亲.
当然,这个父亲在教育上很有方法,不采取棍棒教育,对孩子的学习有着适度的关心,当孩子在生活学习上遇到困难时,他会让孩子自己克服困难.当孩子学习退步了,考试没考好,这个父亲会教孩子学会自己分析原因,总结经验,找到好的学习方法.在生活中,他幽默风趣,爱和孩子谈天,经常和孩子一起玩耍.没有在孩子面前摆出一副“我是爸爸”的样子,不逼孩子做自己不喜欢的事情.从不把工作上的怨气带回家,撒在孩子身上.是孩子喜欢的称职的好父亲.
我理想中的父亲不喝酒抽烟赌博,待人温和,当妈妈劳累时会给妈妈捶背,给妈妈倒杯水.这个父亲也不懒惰,他经常帮妈妈做家务,使妈妈开心.
这就是我心目中的一位好爸爸,是妈妈的好丈夫,孩子们的好朋友.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Father in My Dream
我是中国人!
老子英语从不及格
Everyone has their own father, but everyone has his own ideal father. I am no exception.
I want the father reasonable, knowledgeable, and he ugly does not matter, the saying goes, you can not ...
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译英语:我叫.,今年14岁,我家有四口人,有我,妈妈,爸爸和妹妹.这就是我幸福的家!
My name is .,I am 14 years old.My family consists of my mother,my father,my sister and I,and we are one big happy family.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My name is.... I am 14. there are 4 members in my family. They are my father, my mother, my sister and me. This is my happy family.
My name is xxx. I am fourteen years old. There are 4 peoples in my family, me, my mom, my dad and my sister. We are happy family.
应该是and I..My name is ...I am 14 years old.There are 4 members in my family:my mother,my father,my younger sister and I.This is my happy family!
My name is. . . , 14 years old, my family has four people, me, mom, dad and sister. This is my happy home!
My name is ***,14 years old, there are 4 people in my family: My father, my mother my sister and I.This is my happy family.
扫描下载二维码我的家庭英语作文300字
我的家庭英语
第1篇:我的家庭英语
Hi,boys and gils.My name is ... . l am 13years old . Four people are in my family:my father,my mother,my sister and l. My father is 37 years old,he likes apples and salad. His favorite movies is action movie.Because it is funny. My mother is 36 years old. She likes oranges.Her favorite movies is comedies.She think they are interesting. And my sister is 16 years old, she likes chicken. Her favorite movies is comedies, too. She think they are very fun!
第2篇:我的家庭英语
Hi,boys and gils.My name is ... . l am 13years old . Four people are in my family:my father,my mother,my sister and l. My father is 37 years old,he likes apples and salad. His favorite movies is action movie.Because it is funny. My mother is 36 years old. She likes oranges.Her favorite movies is comedies.She think they are interesting. And my sister is 16 years old, she likes chicken. Her favorite movies is comedies, too. She think they are very fun!
第3篇:家庭英语
家庭成员歌
大拇指是爸爸,father,father,my
爸爸旁边是妈妈,mother,mother,my
个子最高是哥哥,brother,brother,my
哥哥旁边是姐姐,sister,sister,my
小小手指就是我,I,I,我是
第4篇:my family我的家庭英语
My name is Li Hua. I am from a worker's family. There are six people in my family. They are my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my mother, my sister and I.
Every member in my family works for his or her own trade①. My grandfather and grandmother are peasants. They do farm work every day in my hometown. My father is a senior engineer. He is now working in Africa, helping to build a power station. My mother is a teacher. She teaches English in a middle school. My sister, five years older than I, is a doctor in the People's Hospital of our county. She loves her work and does it well. I am a middle school student. And I am going to take this year's college entrance examination. I wish that I could be enrolled② by a famous university.
That is my family. All the members in my family live in harmony③. We love each other devotedly.
第5篇:my family我的家庭英语
My name is Li Hua. I am from a worker's family. There are six people in my family. They are my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my mother, my sister and I.
Every member in my family works for his or her own trade①. My grandfather and grandmother are peasants. They do farm work every day in my hometown. My father is a senior engineer. He is now working in Africa, helping to build a power station. My mother is a teacher. She teaches English in a middle school. My sister, five years older than I, is a doctor in the People's Hospital of our county. She loves her work and does it well. I am a middle school student. And I am going to take this year's college entrance examination. I wish that I could be enrolled② by a famous university.
That is my family. All the members in my family live in harmony③. We love each other devotedly.
第6篇:My family我的家庭(英语)
My family My family only there peoples, there are my father, my mother and me. I’m fourteen year old. I’m very active, so I like playing with my friend, and I like playing computer. My father is driver. He is strong and tall, but he looks very funny. He likes watch newspaper very mach. My mother works at a factory. She is beautiful and tall too. She likes sports ,so she is very thin . This is my family. Do you like my family? I like it very mach.
第7篇:我的家庭
我的家庭我们家比一般的家庭多了一口人,有我妈妈爸爸,还有我姐姐。
姐姐现在在上大学,只有在假期的时候才可以回来。十二号一大早,太阳还没露出个影儿,爸爸就出门去接姐姐了。我爸爸在家特别听我的话,有时也跟我闹,有时喝了酒,脾气非常不好,总说我。我妈妈对我的数学卷语文卷管的非常严。但是我妈妈对英语不在行。有的时候有的词,我认为它是对的,我妈妈也认为它是对的,但是事实上它是错的。我姐姐英语还好,电脑特别厉害。生起气来纯属是一只母老虎。这次的作文大赛姐姐让我写作文就说了我两三次呢。我的英语也不好,最高也就八十八分。数学语文有时马虎,有时我们班级的梁老师表扬我发言积极,说的话有深度······当然,我有时也被老师说。我姐姐再大连师范大学上学,现在都已经大四了,回来尝尝给我带好吃的。学习还很刻苦,作业常常写到12点多,我得了几个奖状,但是,我姐姐却没有得到过奖状。
这就是我的家庭,尽管打闹不断,却十分温馨!
第8篇:我的家庭
我的家庭《我的家庭》凯里八小一年级(六)班潘宇我有一个温暖、幸福的家庭,我家有三个人,爸爸、妈妈和我。我的爸爸很和蔼,他在政府上班,工作很忙,总是在我睡觉以后才回家,一有空在家,爸爸不是看报纸就是看电视,但是他只看新闻。我的妈妈是一名英语老师,他在一所中学教书,她不仅爱她的学生,也很关心我的学习,在她有空时还给我做可口的饭菜。我是一名学生,我在凯里八小读书,我学习很努力,老师还经常表扬我呢!从星期一到星期五,我们一家三口总是各忙各的,到了周末,爸爸妈妈就带我去爬山,带我去公园,晚上我们就一起看电视,我可喜欢看动画片了。我的家庭很和谐、很温馨,我爱我家!
我的家庭英语相关阅读
突然,一个粉笔头砸在我的头上。“谁呀?本来作业都那么多还趁火浇油。我猛地一抬头,有一个粉笔头向我砸来。怎么又是那个讨厌鬼—陈*。真是欺人太甚,可恶至极!我把我的...我们每个星期三都要交摘抄本,上次我没交摘抄本,对老师说我的摘抄本在课桌里,没有拿,所以没有写,其实昨天家庭作业太多了,写到摘抄本就已经9点了,觉得很累就不写了。...在我上四年级的时候,教我英语的是胡宝珠胡老师,也是我们班的班主任。胡老师她很幽默。每次上晨会或班会时都会比喻一些调皮捣蛋的人。我们都哈哈大笑。胡老师在改作业的...更有趣的是我的英语名字叫保罗。老爸说是一条大章鱼,不过很有智慧,在上届足球世界杯一举成名。但老爸还是要我让老师给我重起一个好听的名字。我没有同意,我就喜欢这个...下面,我来谈谈这个学期我的语文、数学和英语的计划。首先是语文,我决定上课的时候,要认真听讲,不做小动作,不和同学交头接耳,要努力把老师课堂上讲的知识全部消化;...我的外婆有一个特点:那就是爱生气,她的这个特点可让我吃尽了苦头!记得有一次,我刚做完家庭作业,正在津津有味的看着《500字作文轻松写》的时候,厨房里突然传来了雷霆...我的妈妈是一名英语教师,听妈妈说,小时候只要我哭闹不止,任何手段都不起效的时候,妈妈就用英文和我交流,我的哭声会戛然而止。与生俱来的天性使我学起英文来毫不费劲,...有一次,英语家庭作业上有一个题我不会做,就问妈妈,可是,妈妈也不会,怎么办呢?于是,妈妈上网查。找到了!找到了!妈妈对我说。我连忙跑到书桌前,听妈妈...这个家教叫汪娟,姐姐上初三的时候她就在姐姐家教的英语,现在放暑假了,她到我、姐姐还有王子玉家教三个人。她来这里,真是不麻烦不麻烦,根本不用我操心呢。除了晚上在我...妈妈基本上没骂过我,也经常用外语跟我交流,英语不会的,妈妈也耐心辅导,所以我的英语成绩可是超棒的,还是个英语课代表呢!这可要好好谢谢我妈妈了,可都是她的功劳呢!...
网友推荐的作文
今日阅读榜
最新发布的作文}

我要回帖

更多关于 这就是我英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信