王小西大推歌曲歌词有句是ifyouloveme舞蹈教学

王小西大推歌曲有句歌词是ifyouloveme_百度知道
王小西大推歌曲有句歌词是ifyouloveme
thenJust let me knowI wanna give youWhat you needI wanna be thereIn your dreamsYou gotta show meThat you want itAs much as I doWish I could tell byThe look in your eyesDon't leave my heartOut here on the lineIf you love meLet me knowSo all of meCan just let goYou can have meHeart and soulIt have a chance(None at all)You turn away whenI capture your glance(Should I fall)And then you sayYou't know whatI should believeIf you love meLet me knowSo all of meCan just let goYou can have meHeart and soulIre feeling inside(But I can've beenDreamin't leave my heartOut here on the lineIf you love meLet me knowSo all of meCan just let goYou can have meHeart and soulI of me(Am I right)And I don&#39, thenJust let me knowYou let me think thatI don&#39If You Love Meby Ronan KeatingWish I could tell byThe look in your eyes(Were I stand)Wish I could tellWhat you't)Wish you would say whatI'm needing to hear(You want me)Give me a sign thatWould make it all clear(Just show me)Don't know whatI should believe(Am I right)And I don&#39
是个女生唱的
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 ifyouloveme舞蹈 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。