为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Inspirational Life Quotes
Inspirational Life Quotes
<span class="td-nr-views-
“Cause life is a lesson, you learn it when you&#8217;re through.” – Limp Bizkit
This collection of inspirational life quotes can help you gain perspective on various questions, from “what is the good life?” to “what is the meaning of life?”
You can also use life quotes to help you find your purpose.
I included life quotes from a variety of sources including Buddha, Confucius, Dr. Seuss, Emerson, Gandhi, Tony Robbins, and more.
They are all here in your corner to shine a spotlight on life and share their lessons learned on how to live life, love life, find happiness, and live your version of the good life.
What Do You Want Your Life to Be About?
Is life but a dream?
… Is life a bowl of cherries? …
Or, is life ultimately what you make of it?
I’m a believer that life is what you make of it.
I think one of the best questions you can ask yourself is, “What do you want your life to be about?”
Just by asking that questions sets the stage for learning.
What Inspirational Life Quotes Teach Us
What can we learn from this collection of the best inspirational life quotes?
Here’s my take … Life quotes teach you to have a metaphor for life.
Whether you see life as a comedy, a drama, a dream, or an an adventure, use whatever works for you.
Life quotes also teach you to grow your happiness right under your feet, live your life, not somebody else’s, drive from your life style, don’t regret the path not taken, and don’t wait until your life is on the line to squeeze all the juice you can out of it.
If you want to make the most of this life quotes collection, I recommend reading the top 10 list, then scanning the categories that are most interesting or meaningful for you, and choose three quotes to add to your toolkit for life.
Top 10 Inspirational Life Quotes
&#8220;And in the end, it&#8217;s not the years in your life that count. It&#8217;s the life in your years.&#8221; &#8212; Abraham Lincoln
“Don&#8217;t cry because it&#8217;s over, smile because it happened.” &#8212; Dr. Seuss
“Dream as if you&#8217;ll live forever, live as if you&#8217;ll die today.” &#8212; James Dean
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” &#8212; Maria Robinson
“It is not length of life, but depth of life.” &#8212; Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.” &#8212; F. Scott Fitzgerald
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by every moment that takes your breath away.” – Anonymous
“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” &#8212; Randy Pausch
“Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you&#8217;re born to stand out.&#8221; &#8212; Oliver James
“Y you might as well be amusing.” &#8212; Coco Chanel
Challenges (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes on how to think about challenges in life:
“And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can&#8217;t ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it&#8217;s already happened.&#8221;
&#8212; Douglas Coupland
“He who has a *why* to live can bear almost any *how*.”
&#8212; Friedrich Nietzsche
“Just when you think it can&#8217;t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can&#8217;t get any better, it can.”
&#8212; Nicholas Sparks
“I&#8217;ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“Life beats down and imprisons the soul and art reminds you that you have one.”
&#8212; Stella Adler
“Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.”
&#8212; George Bernard Shaw
“Life&#8217;s under no obligation to give us what we expect.”
&#8212; Margaret Mitchell
“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
&#8212; Marie Curie
“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.”
&#8212; Alex Tan
“Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but &#8211; I hope &#8211; into a better shape.”
&#8212; Charles Dickens
“The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.”
&#8212; Emperor, Mulan
“The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”
&#8212; Walter Bagehot
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”
&#8212; Pierre de Courbertin
“The most important of life’s battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul.”
&#8212; David O. McKay
“We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.”
&#8212; May Sarton
“When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.”
&#8212; Peter Marshall
“You cannot find peace by avoiding life.”
&#8212; Virginia Woolf
Choices and Plans (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes on how to think about choices and plans for life:
“A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.”
&#8212; Lao Tzu
“A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life.”
&#8212; James Allen
“At one point in your life you either have the thing you want or the reasons why you don’t.”
&#8212; Andy Roddick
“I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It&#8217;s all a question of how I view my life.”
&#8212; Paulo Coelho
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
&#8212; Douglas Adams
“If you can&#8217;t change your fate, change your attitude.”
&#8212; Amy Tan
“If you don&#8217;t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
&#8212; Lewis Carroll
“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.”
&#8212; Josh Billings
“Oh the places you&#8217;ll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all.”
&#8212; Dr. Seuss
“Our attitude toward life determines life&#8217;s attitude towards us.”
&#8212; John N. Mitchell
“Sacrifice is a part of life. It&#8217;s supposed to be. It&#8217;s not something to regret. It&#8217;s something to aspire to.”
&#8212; Mitch Albom
“Sometimes you don&#8217;t need a goal in life, you don&#8217;t need to know the big picture. you just need to know what you&#8217;re going to do next!”
&#8212; Sophie Kinsella
“The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.”
&#8212; Flora Whittemore
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn&#8217;t stop for anybody.”
&#8212; Stephen Chbosky
“We can&#8217;t plan life. All we can do is be available for it.”
&#8212; Lauryn Hill
“You can&#8217;t just plan a moment when things get back on track, just as you can&#8217;t plan the moment you lose your way in the first place.”
&#8212; Sarah Dessen
Day to Day (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes on day to day living:
“Any idiot can face a crisis &#8211; it&#8217;s day to day living that wears you out.”
&#8212; Anton Chekhov
“Don&#8217;t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”
&#8212; Mark Twain
“Finish every day and be done with it. You have some blunders and absurditi forget them as soon as you can. T you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
&#8212; Ralph Waldo Emerson
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
&#8212; Anne Frank
“I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.”
&#8212; John Burroughs
“If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
&#8212; E.B. White
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
– Confucius
“May you live every day of your life.”
&#8212; Jonathan Swift
“My life is every moment of my life. It is not a culmination of the past.”
&#8212; Hugh Leonard
“To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.”
&#8212; Henry David Thoreau
“Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies.”
&#8212; Erich Fromm
Dreams and Destiny (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes on how to think about dreams and your destiny:
“Don&#8217;t part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.”
&#8212; Mark Twain
“He lives the poetry that he cannot write. The others write the poetry that they dare not realize.”
&#8212; Oscar Wilde
“If you care about something you have to protect it – If you’re lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it.”
&#8212; John Irving
“In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It&#8217;s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
&#8212; J.K. Rowling
“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one&#8217;s courage.”
&#8212; Ana?s Nin
“Maybe everyone can live beyond what they&#8217;re capable of.”
&#8212; Markus Zusak
“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”
“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one&#8217;s def define yourself.”
&#8212; Harvey Fierstein
“Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year &#8211; and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“One reason so few of us achieves what we truly want is that we ne we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“Reality continues to ruin my life.”
&#8212; Bill Watterson
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life &#8211; think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success that is the way great spiritual giants are produced.”
&#8212; Swami Vivekananda
“The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
&#8212; Oprah Winfrey
“The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.”
&#8212; C.S. Lewis
“You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.”
&#8212; Chuck Palahniuk
Fun (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes with a special twist of fun:
“I live in my own little world. But its ok, they know me here.”
&#8212; Lauren Myracle
“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life&#8217;s a bitch. You&#8217;ve got to go out and kick ass.”
&#8212; Maya Angelou
“I think I&#8217;ve discovered the secret of life &#8211; you just hang around until you get used to it.”
&#8212; Charles M. Schulz
“In life you need either inspiration or desperation.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“Life doesn&#8217;t imitate art, it imitates bad television.”
&#8212; Woody Allen
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
&#8212; Hunter S. Thompson
“Look, I don&#8217;t want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you&#8217;re alive you&#8217;ve got to flap your arms and legs, you&#8217;ve got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you&#8217;re not alive.”
&#8212; Mel Brooks
“Maybe this world is another planet’s hell.”
&#8212; Aldous Huxley
“Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.”
&#8212; Brendan Gill
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”
– Anonymous
“The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you&#8217;ve got it made.”
&#8212; Groucho Marx
“The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you&#8217;re still a rat.”
&#8212; Lily Tomlin
“The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.”
Oscar Wilde
“There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.”
&#8212; Mahatma Gandhi
“There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner: that, in the dinner, the sweets come last.”
&#8212; Robert Louis Stevenson
“When life gives you lemons, chunk it right back.”
&#8212; Bill Watterson
“You can have it all. Just not all at once.”
&#8212; Oprah Winfrey
How To Live (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes on how to live life to the fullest:
&#8220;A heart is not judged
but by how much you are loved by others.&#8221;
&#8212; The Wizard of Oz
“A man with outward courage dares to die. A man with inward courage dares to live.”
– Unknown
“All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.”
&#8212; Henry Ellis
“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.”
&#8212; Oscar Wilde
“Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.&#8221;
&#8212; Oprah Winfrey
“Carpe diem! Rejoice live make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”
“Develop an interest i the people, things, literature, music-the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.”
&#8212; Henry Miller
“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists … it is real … it is possible … it&#8217;s yours.”
&#8212; Ayn Rand
“Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.&#8221;
&#8212; Oliver James
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
Howard Thurman
“Don&#8217; be afraid of an unlived life. You don&#8217;t have to live forever, you just have to live.”
– Natalie Babbitt
“Every man dies. Not every man really lives.”
&#8212; William Wallace
“Everything has been figured out, except how to live.”
&#8212; Jean-Paul Sartre
“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
&#8212; Stephen King
“I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“I have a simple philosophy: Fill what&#8217;s empty. Empty what&#8217;s full. Scratch where it itches.”
&#8212; Alice Roosevelt Longworth
“I put all my I put only my talent into my works.”
&#8212; Oscar Wilde
“It’s your life, your one and only life, so take excellence very personally.”
&#8212; Scott Johnson
“Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.”
&#8212; Eleanor Roosevelt
“Live simply so others may simply live.”
&#8212; Mother Teresa
“Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.”
&#8212; Albert Camus
“People aren&#8217;t born good or bad. Maybe they&#8217;re born with tendencies either way, but it’s the way you live your life that matters.”
&#8212; Cassandra Clare
“People living deeply have no fear of death.”
&#8212; Anais Nin
“Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I&#8217;m not living.”
&#8212; Jonathan Safran Foer
“The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.”
&#8212; Marcus Aurelius
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
&#8212; Mark Twain
“The shoe that fits one pe there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.”
&#8212; Carl Jung
“Tis&#8217; better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else&#8217;s perfectly.”
&#8212; Elizabeth Gilbert
“To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget.”
&#8212; Arundhati Roy
“Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you do not outlive yourself.”
“You can get all A&#8217;s and still flunk life.”
&#8212; Walker Percy
“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”
&#8212; Wayne Dyer
Learning and Growth (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes about how to think about learning and growth on the journey of life:
“Don&#8217;t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”
“At the time, my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves.”
&#8212; Chuck Palahniuk
“Biology gives you a brain. Life turns it into a mind.”
&#8212; Jeffrey Eugenides
“Fortunately analysis is not the only way to resolve inner conflicts. Life itself still remains a very effective therapist.”
&#8212; Karen Horney
“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.&#8221;
&#8212; Albert Einstein
“Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“Often, it’s not about becoming a new person, but becoming the person you were meant to be, and already are, but don’t know how to be.”
&#8212; Heath L. Buckmaster
“Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.”
&#8212; Henry Rollins
“Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person.”
&#8212; Gerard Way
“The aim of life is self-development. To realize one&#8217;s nature perfectly &#8211; that is what each of us is here for.”
&#8212; Oscar Wilde
“The difference between school and life? In school, you&#8217;re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you&#8217;re given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
&#8212; Tom Bodett
“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”
&#8212; Isaac Asimov
“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.”
&#8212; Horace Walpole
“To become a spectator of one&#8217;s own life is to escape the suffering of life.”
&#8212; Oscar Wilde
“Wisdom is having things right in your life and knowing why.”
&#8212; William Edgar Stafford
Life is … (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes that teach us what life really is:
“Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
&#8212; Helen Keller
“Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.”
&#8212; Sholom Aleichem
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“Life is a long lesson in humility.”
&#8212; James M. Barrie
“Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.”
&#8212; Truman Capote
“Life is a series of collis it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.”
&#8212; Jose Ortega y Gasset
“Life is anything that dies when you stomp on it.”
&#8212; Dave Barry
“Life isn’t divided into genres. It’s a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel. You know, with a bit of pornography if you&#8217;re lucky.”
&#8212; Alan Moore
“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
&#8212; Ashley Smith
“Life is half spent before we know what it is.”
&#8212; George Herbert
“Life is hard. After all, it kills you.”
&#8212; Katharine Hepburn
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
&#8212; Albert Einstein
“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”
&#8212; Soren Kierkegaard
“Life is never easy for those who dream.”
&#8212; Robert James Waller
“Life is something to do when you can&#8217;t get to sleep.”
&#8212; Fran Lebowitz
“Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.”
&#8212; John W. Gardner
“Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.&#8221;
&#8212; Gordon B. Hinckley
“Life isn&#8217;t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
“Life isn&#8217;t fair, it&#8217;s just fairer than death, that&#8217;s all.”
&#8212; William Goldman
Passion and Joy (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes on how to think about passion and joy:
“Life must be lived as play.”
“Live with passion!”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“Paradoxically though it may seem, it is none the less true that life imitates art far more than art imitates life.”
&#8212; Oscar Wilde
“So some people have music.”
&#8212; John Green
“Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.”
&#8212; Albert Schweitzer
“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.”
&#8212; John Lennon
“Unbeing dead isn&#8217;t being alive.”
E.E. Cummings
“Unrest of spirit is a mark of life.”
&#8212; Karl A. Menninger
“What we play is life.”
&#8212; Louis Armstrong
“Why do they always teach us that it&#8217;s easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It&#8217;s the hardest thing in the world&#8211;to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want.”
&#8212; Ayn Rand
Purpose and the Meaning of Life (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes on how to think about your purpose and the meaning of life:
“Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you&#8217;re alive, it isn&#8217;t.”
&#8212; Richard Bach
“I don&#8217;t want to live. I want to love first, and live incidentally.”
&#8212; Zelda Fitzgerald
“If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.”
&#8212; Emily Dickinson
“I&#8217;m killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness.”
&#8212; Bill Watterson
“In three words I can sum up everything I&#8217;ve learned about life: it goes on.”
&#8212; Robert Frost
“It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute&#8230; that gives meaning to our lives.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“Life has meaning only if one barters it day by day for something other than itself.”
&#8212; Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“Life can only be
but it must be lived forwards.”
&#8212; Soren Kierkegaard
“Life, he realized, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it&#8217;s in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.”
&#8212; Nicholas Sparks
“Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.”
&#8212; Albert Einstein
“The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.”
&#8212; William James
“The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love and death.”
&#8212; E. M. Forster
“The purpose of life is a life of purpose.”
&#8212; Robert Byrne
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
&#8212; Eleanor Roosevelt
“The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it&#8217;s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues.”
&#8212; Terry Pratchett
“This life is worth living, we can say, since it is what we make it.”
&#8212; William James
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
&#8212; John Lennon
“When you can live forever what do you live for?”
&#8212; Stephenie Meyer
“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.”
&#8212; Mark Twain
“Where you end up is not the most important thing. It’s the road you take to get there. The road is what you’ll look back on and call your life.”
&#8212; Tim Willey
“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”
&#8212; Albert Camus
Regrets and Mistakes (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational quotes on how to think about mistakes and regrets:
“A learning experience is one of those things that says, &#8216;You know that thing you just did? Don&#8217;t do that.”
&#8212; Douglas Adams
“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.”
&#8212; Oscar Wilde
“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”
“How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it.”
&#8212; Paulo Coelho
“I&#8217;ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.”
&#8212; Mae West
“If you wait to do everything until you&#8217;re sure it&#8217;s right, you&#8217;ll probably never do much of anything.”
&#8212; Win Borden
“Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror”
&#8212; Byrd Baggett
“Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets.”
&#8212; Arthur Miller
“Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, &#8216;It might have been.”
&#8212; John Greenleaf Whittier
“The past has no power over the present moment.”
&#8212; Eckhart Tolle
“This life is what you make it. Not matter what, you&#8217;re going to mess up sometimes, it&#8217;s a universal truth.”
&#8212; Marilyn Monroe
“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It&#8217;s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it&#8217;s another to think that yours is the only path.”
&#8212; Paulo Coelho
The Good Life (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes about how to live the good life:
“Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
&#8212; Mark Twain
“I don&#8217;t think that there are any limits to how excellent we could make life seem.”
&#8212; Jonathan Safran Foer
“I&#8217;m the one that has to die when it&#8217;s time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.”
&#8212; Jimi Hendrix
“It isn&#8217;t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.”
&#8212; Dale Carnegie
“It&#8217;s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.”
&#8212; Philip Green
“Life loves the liver of it.”
&#8212; Maya Angelou
“Life well spent is long.”
&#8212; Leonardo da Vinci
“My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain &#8211; and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.”
&#8212; Tony Robbins
“Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.”
– Socrates
“Now and then it&#8217;s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.”
&#8212; Guillaume Apollinaire
“The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”
&#8212; Joseph Addison
“The real things haven&#8217;t changed. It is still best to be to make the
to be happy w and have courage when things go wrong.”
&#8212; Laura Ingalls Wilder
“There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love.”
&#8212; Don Juan
to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children&#8230;to leave the world a better place&#8230;to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
“You need to find a way to live your life, that it doesn&#8217;t make a mockery of your values.”
&#8212; Bill Ayers
The Value of Life (Inspirational Life Quotes)
Here are some of the best inspirational life quotes about the value of life:
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.”
&#8212; Charles Darwin
“Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.”
&#8212; William James
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it&#8217;s called Life.”
&#8212; Terry Pratchett
“It&#8217;s all in the view. That&#8217;s what I mean about forever, too. For any one of us our forever could end in an hour, or a hundred years from now. You never know for sure, so you&#8217;d better make every second count.”
&#8212; Sarah Dessen
“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Kevin Arnold
“One lives in the hope of becoming a memory.”
&#8212; Antonio Porchia
“That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.”
&#8212; Emily Dickinson
“The most important things in life aren&#8217;t things.”
&#8212; Anthony J. D&#8217;Angelo
“The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.”
“The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.”
&#8212; Kalu Kalu
“There are many things worth living for, a few things worth dying for, and nothing worth killing for.”
&#8212; Tom Robbins
“There is no wealth but life.”
&#8212; John Ruskin
“To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.”
&#8212; Emily Dickinson
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.&#8221;
&#8212; Oscar Wilde
“Where there is love there is life.”
&#8212; Mahatma Gandhi
“While there&#8217;s life, there&#8217;s hope.”
&#8212; Marcus Tullius Cicero
“Your life is an occasion. Rise to it.”
&#8212; Suzanne Weyn
Have you found three quotes that mean something to you?
If not, circle back and find three that you think are the most insightful and share them with a friend.
You Might Also Like
Sharing is Caring:5632106
Explore a little more ...
Previous articleNext article
Stand on the Shoulders of Giants!
I am J.D. Meier, the best-selling author of Getting Results the Agile Way.
I help people get better results in work and life.
Join 210,000 Monthly Readers
Popular Articles
My Best-Seller in Productivity and Time Management
This is the book that changes lives ...
EDITOR PICKS
POPULAR POSTS
POPULAR CATEGORY}

我要回帖

更多关于 destinylove钢琴曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信