i like toi wanna play a gamegame and swim.错在哪

急急急~求英语高手帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢啊~十万火急!!!_百度知道
急急急~求英语高手帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢啊~十万火急!!!
只有朋友才是永恒的,一个独一无二的我。春天,上网不仅可以丰富自己的见识还可以交许多的朋友,还有一群善良。不过。在班里,我不大喜欢和别人说话,是收获的季节。我很喜欢玩电脑和上网。初中的我是个只喜欢书的人。生活在一个十分幸福的三口之家、Potoshop等软件。而现在的我;秋天,突然发现以前的我竟然如此、妈妈和我,家里有爸爸。比如说用Flash。做出来的东西十分漂亮。这就是我。偶然回首,我也很喜欢自己的成果,有很多的学生很敬佩他。我的英文名字叫Jack,依稀的印象,丰硕的果实让人看了都嘴馋,有绿油油。妈妈是一名十分朴素的医生,照在身上暖洋洋的,我以前喜欢一个人静静地坐在座位上看书,雪花缓缓飘落、金灿灿庄稼我出生于一个中层家庭,小鸟在树枝上歌唱,今年19岁,现在我上网除了看一些信息和聊天,火辣辣的太阳照射着大地,花儿都从地下伸出来、精美。我的家乡在一个美丽的小乡村,只有书才是我最好的朋友。那里有山有水,还通过电脑做一些作业,没有多少朋友,她有一个十分好听的称号“白衣天使”,暖暖的春风吹拂这地面,不管旁边如何吵闹并不影响我,我懂得了朋友之间的友谊比书做我的朋友更加可贵;夏天;冬天、勤劳的人,很快乐,仿佛把大地披上了一件银白色的铠甲。爸爸是一名十分出色教师。而我则是一名学计算机的大专学生,当然也包括我,我是一个聪明开朗的男孩
winter, little friend, I also like their results. In the class. I liked to play with computer and Internet access, beautiful, green. Such as Flash, the warm spring breeze blows this ground, is the season of harvest, very happy, now I go online in addition to some information and chat, I used to like a person sitting quietly reading in the seat. There are mountains and water, snowflakes falling slowly. Occasionally looking back, as if the Earth covered with a silver armor. Junior high school I was a only people who love books, birds singing in the branches, cheerful boy, according to , only booksAngels&quot, also through the computer doing some homework, I know the friendship between friends is more valuable than books do I friend, home to MOM and dad and me. This is me. My English name is JackI was born in a middle-level family, next to no matter how loud does not affect me. My hometown is a beautiful small village, the Internet can not only enrich their insight can also make many friends. Living in a happy family of three, there are many students admired him. Makes things very pretty, flowers from the ground out, let people see the greediness of rich fruit, Golden crops, suddenly found that I previously had. In spring, vaguely impressed. And now I. However, she has a very nice title of & summer burning sun exposure to the Earth, of course including me, 19 year old. While I was a college student of computer science. Mother is a very simple doctor, I is a unique, hardworking people, Potoshop software, I do not like to talk to others. Only friends are timeless, there is a group of good. Dad was an excellent teacher, I am a bright
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
十万火急的相关知识
其他3条回答
I was born in a middle class family.My English name is Jack, now 19 years old, I was a bright and cheerful boy.To live in a very happy family of three, the family has father, mother and me.Dad was a very good teacher, there are many students admire him, certainly also includes me.My mother is a very simple doctor, she has a very pleasant to hear name &angel in white&.And I was a computer science college students.My hometown is a beautiful small village.There are mountains and water, there are green, golden crop, there is a group of good, hard-working people.Spring, the warm spring breeze across the ground, the flower from underground extends, the bird ...
I was born in a normal middle-level family.My English name is Jack,19,and
I was an clever and sunshine boy.I lived in a happy family of three which include my father,my mother and me.My father is a great teacher,many student admire him include me.My mother is a severe docter and she got a nice appellation, &angels in white&.And I am a junior college students with computer major.My hometown is a beautiful small village. There are mountains and water there and with a green, golden crops, there also get a group of kind, hardworking people. In Spring, warm spring breeze blowing the ground,flower sticking out of earth,the birds siIn su...
I was born in a normal middle-level family.My English name is Jack,19,and
I was an clever and sunshine boy.I lived in a happy family of three which include my father,my mother and me.My father is a great teacher,many student admire him include me.My mother is a severe docter and she got a nice appellation, &angels in white&.And I am a junior college students with computer major.My hometown is a beautiful small village. There are mountains and water there and with a green, golden crops, there also get a group of kind, hardworking people. In Spring, warm spring breeze blowing the ground,flower sticking out of earth,the birds siIn su...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Dolphin Swim & Play! Game For Kids And Toddlers:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 要购买和下载Coded Velocity, Inc.的Dolphin Swim & Play! Game For Kids And Toddlers,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Dolphin Swim & Play! Game For Kids And Toddlers
开发商:Coded Velocity, Inc.
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Play and swim with a fun Dolphin! My kids love dolphins and ocean animals, so I worked with them to make a simple, easy to play with 3D dolphin app. It has fun swimming, splashing, jumps, and stunts with lots of levels to play in. oHigh resolution, interactive, 3D dolphin with jumps, races, and stunts!oEasy, clear button controls for little fingersoRace against turtles, whales, and sharks!oLots of fun levels and different game types to choose from!Take your dolphin on a free swim, or race with other animals! Play challenging levels where you try to collect objects! Select your favorite game, from easy breezy to challenging in a 3D island map! My kids love it, and we hope your kids love it, too!
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计?6.00类别: 版本: 1.0大小: 58.9 MB语言: 英语开发商: Coded Velocity, Inc.为 6–8 岁儿童设计兼容性: 需要 iOS 4.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone 3GS、iPhone 4、iPhone 4s、iPhone 5、iPhone 5c、iPhone 5s、iPhone 6、iPhone 6 Plus、iPhone 6s、iPhone 6s Plus、iPad、iPod touch(第 3 代)、iPod touch(第 4 代)、iPod touch(第 5 代) 和 iPod touch(第 6 代) 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
更多Coded Velocity, Inc.的产品六年级英语期末模拟试卷 ( I )_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级英语期末模拟试卷 ( I )
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖