where is miss smithare you?i miss you very much!

网考作文题(信函类)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
网考作文题(信函类)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢1.She is in Germany.&&2.It's cold and dry and snowing. 3.She is talking to her good friend. 4.天气又干又冷,外面还下着雪。5.不同地方的天气是相当不同。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面的短文并完成ID卡。(6分) Nick is my pen pal. He is 12 years old. He is from Canada. He lives in Ottawa. He speaks English and French. His favorite subject is science. He likes Chinese, too. And he says he can speak a little Chinese, but he can’t write in Chinese. Nick likes sports, too. He likes swimming best. He goes swimming on weekends with his father. He says he can swim very well. He doesn’t like Physics. He thinks it too difficult. Nick has a big family. There are eight people in his family, his grandpa, grandma, father, mother and his brothers and sisters. He has two brothers and two sisters. They are Bob, Tim, Jane and Susan. They are happy!Name: ________________Age: ______&& From:
______________________Language(s):(语言) _______________________ Favorite subject(s): ____________________Favorite sport(s):
&阅读下面的短文并完成ID卡。(6分)
& Nick is my pen pal. He is 12 years
old. He is from Canada. He lives in Ottawa. He speaks English and French. His
favorite subject is science. He likes Chinese, too. And he says he can speak a
little Chinese, but he can’t write in Chinese.
& Nick likes sports, too. He likes
swimming best. He goes swimming on weekends with his father. He says he can
swim very well. He doesn’t like Physics. He thinks it too difficult.
& Nick has a big family. There are
eight people in his family, his grandpa, grandma, father, mother and his
brothers and sisters. He has two brothers and two sisters. They are Bob, Tim,
Jane and Susan. They are happy!
Name: ________________
阅读下面的短文,完成相关任务。
Dear Sam, &&&& The weather is wonderful in Hainan, thought (尽管) it is winter now. The air is fresh, the sky is clear and ①_______. The days are warm and ②______, but the nights are cool and humid. It's a beautiful place in China. &&&& I stay at a hotel on the coast (海岸). There is a beautiful ③_______ pool. There is a beach, too. I like Chinese food. It is delicious. ⑤My room and meals cost ¥200 a day.&&& &Every day after a ④_______ breakfast, I spend the morning on the beach. Then I go sightseeing, such as Yalongwan, Luhutou, Tianyahaijiao and so on. After that, I usually sleep for a few hours. Then I read by the pool and have a cool drink. &&&& I will come here again next winter. Do you want to come with me?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Love, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jim
任务一、从方框中选择所给词并用适当形式完成短文中的空白处。
sun&&&& &&big&&&&& &blue&&&&& &swim1. ①_______ 2. ②_______ 3. ③_______ 4. ④_______ 任务二、将⑤处画线句子译成汉语。 5. ___________________________________________________________________
阅读下面的短文,完成信息归纳。
& Leehom Wang ,a pop star ,will have a concert this
month.Will you be the first in the queue for tickets?Will you think of him all
the time?Will you talk about him with your friends?
& Many teenagers admire the stars.Everything about
them seems to be right.They smile all day.They don’t have to worry about
tests.That’s why the teenagers like them so much.
&& Some teenagers have their own ways to
admire stars.“Most of my classmates have pictures of stars on the covers of
their textbooks.”says Xiang Tiantian from Jangxi.
&& Many teenagers think they love stars.But
when they get older,the feeling goes away.They know that stars are just common
people like them .They still like stars ,but in a different way.
& Remember not to let the feeling affect your life and
your school work.It’s fine to love a star’s songs or TV shows,but there are
many other things you can do in the world.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Information Card
Who is Leehom
He is a _____81_________.
Why do many
teenagers admire the stars?
Because they
smile all day and don’t have to
___________82__________.
What’s the way
that XiangTiantian’s classmates admire the stars?
They_____83_____________.
Are the stars
common people like us?
______84_____________.
What’s the right
way to admire stars?
Not to let the
feeling ________85_________.
阅读下面的短文,完成相关任务。
In the Charles E.Johnson Elementary School in New York, there is a special
radio. It gives people warnings(警报)about bad weather.
One day, there came a sound from the radio. This sound brought the piece of
news:a heavy storm was coming. William Tomic, principal(校长)of the school, asked
teachers to bring children indoors and put them in a safe place at once.
Minutes later, the storm came. However, because of the warning of the radio and
the quick work of the principal, no one was hurt.
radio really did work very well.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(我们对它的工作感到很高兴),”William
Tomic said. “The parents were as well.”
The U.S. government hopes there will be more such success stories. It plans to
give this kind of radios to all 97,000 public schools in the country.
Every year, more than 10,000 big thunderstorms, 2,500 floods, 1,000 tornadoes(龙卷风)and some hurricanes(飓风)take place in the U.S., so
the waming radios are very useful.They not only give people warnings about
bad weather,but also give warnings about other dangerous things.
(一)请根据短文内容,简要回答下列问题.
41. What does the
special radio give people?
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
42. Why was no one
hurt in the school in the storm?
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(二)请根据短文中所给汉语完成句子。
43.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(三)请把短文中划线的句子译成汉语。
44.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(四)请给短文拟一个恰当的英文标题。
45.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&七年级英语下册Unit 6检测试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下册Unit&6检测试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语下册Unit&6检测试题
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
Unit 6 It’s raining! 复习提纲一.短语:1 take p hotos/ pictures 照像2 take photos/ pictures of sb/ sth 给某人或某物照相3 have a good time\have fun\have a great tame& 玩得愉快4 work for sb / sth 为某人工作Eg: Yuan Yuan works for CCTV’s Around The World show5 on vacation 度假Eg: There are many people here on vacation.6 some----others--- 一些.....另外一些..... one……the others…….一个....另一个....(两者之间)Eg: There are many students in the classroom. Some are writing, others are reading.7 put on 穿上(动作)&& wear& 穿着(状态)Eg: Tom is putting on his coat now.8 on the beach 在沙滩上Eg: Tom and his family are playing on the beach at this moment.9& this group of people 这一群人10. in this heat二.重点句型1.How is the weather? 天气怎么样?&&& In the raining. 在下雨。2.What are you doing? 你正在做什么?&& I'm watching TV. 我在看电视。3.What are they doing? 他们在做什么?&& They are studying. 他们在学习。4.What is he doing? 他在做什么?&&&& He is playing basketball . 他在打篮球。5.What is she doing ? 她在做什么?&&&& She is cooking . 她在做饭。[来源:学_科_网]三.重难点解析 1 询问天气情况的句式:(横线内容可替换)① How is the weather& in Beijing? (How is the weather today?)② What’s the weather like in Beijing? ( What’s the weather like today?)2 回答上面问题的句式:①It’s + adj. (形容词)&& Eg: It’s windy.3 How’s it going (with you)?① Not bad.& ② Great!& ③ Terrible!& ④ Pretty good.4 Thank you for joining CCTV ’s Around The Word show.5 I am surprised they can play in this heat.6 Everyone is having a good time.7 People are wearing hats and scarfs.① wear 指穿衣服的状态。 ② put on& 指穿衣服的动作。Unit 6 It's raining单元达标测试题(可选做部分题目)一. 词汇(Vocabulary)(单词识记与拼写)1.& How’s the w&&&&&& in Beijing? It’s raining. (首字母提示)2.& How’s it going? It’s t&&&&& !I can’t pass the driving exam.& (首字母提示)3.& It’ll be&&&&&&& in Harbin to morrow. (sun 词形转换)4.& Look! people are&&&&&&&&& TV at home. (watch 词形转换)5.& Listen! they&&&&&&&& songs.& (唱,中文提示)6.& I don’t like&&&&&&& , it’s too cold. (冬天,中文提示)7.& Yunnan is a warm place.& It’s&&&&&&& .& (pretty good/too bad选择)8.& What do you do when you’re free? I help Mum&&&&&&& . 9.& I’m&&&&&&&& they can play volleyball in this heat.& /s∂` praizd/10.& The dolphins are&&&&&&&& on the beach. / laiiη/二. 单项选择(Choose the best answer for the following sentences)1. (&& ) --Who is standing under the tree?&& --&&&&&& .& A. Tom are&& B. Tom is&& C. Tom does& D. Tom do 2. (&& ) --Hi. How’s it going?&&&&& --&&&&& . A. I don’t like it&& B. I wi ll go to school&& C. Not bad&&& D. N o3. (&& ) It is Sunday today. Look! Alice and Bob&& in the park. A. is playing&& B. are playing& C. plays&&& D. No 4. (&& ) What do you do when it&&&& ?A. snowing&&& B. snow&&& C. is snowy& D. is snow5. (&& ) Her mother is&&&& . She&&&& her students now. A. a teacher, teach&& B. teacher, teaches& C. a teacher, teaching&&& D. a teacher, is teaching 6. (&& ) I’m not&&&& a book like this. A. watching& B.& reading& C. looking at& D. seeing7. (&& ) It’s&&&& today. I think it’s going to&&&& . A. rain&&&&&& B. raining&& C. rain&&&& D. rainy8. (&& )--How is the weather today?--Oh , lots of people are wearing warm clothes, so guess it is&&& . A. cold&& B. humid& C. hot&& D. warm 9. (&& )&&& Do you like cold rainy weather&&&&& .I like hot, humid weather, too.A.& No, I& don’t& B. Yes, I& like& C. Yes , I do .D. No ,& I like it 10. (&& )--The sun is shining here now. ―It&&&& great.&&& A. sounds& B. sound& C. is sounding& D.is sound三. 句型转换(Rewrite the sentences in another way)&1. The twins are eating some strawberries. (改为一般疑问句)______the twins eating&&&&&&&& strawberries?2. The students are playing computer games now.& (对划线部分提问)______are the students&&&&&&&&&& now?3. It is snowy today.& (对划线部分提问)4. home& Joe& Uncle& is& look& at& cooking (连词成句)5. France& windy& the& in& weather& in& cool& and& is& winter (连词成句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 四. 理解(Reading)Judy: Hello, Chen Xuan! This is Judy. Chen Xuan: Hi, Judy.& Where are you? I miss you very much. Judy: I’m in Germany.& I’m studying here now. Chen Xuan:& That’s great! How’s it going?Judy: Not bad.& How about you?Chen Xuan: Pretty good.& How’s the weather there?Judy: It’s cold and dry .& It’s snowing outside. Chen Xuan: Snowing? Hainan is sunny and hot.& The weather is quite different in different places.& Judy: You’re right! What are you doing now?Chen Xuan: I’m talking to my good friend, Judy!Judy: Oh, yes!&&&& 根据对话完成表格Name&Where are you?&How’ s it going?&What are you doing?&How’s the weather?1&2&3&4&56&7&8&9&10五、 短文,& 从方框内选择适当的词语,将短文补充完整。writing, reading , sitting, playing, swimming, flying, sunny, studying, drawing, havingDear Bob, &&&&&&&& My name is Rich. I’m fourteen years old. I’m&&& 1&&& in a middle school. My school is nice and clean. There are 30 students in my class. It’s&&& 2&& today. My classmates and I are&&& 3&& a good time on the beach. It’s a nice place. The water is blue andclear. Many birds are&&& 4&&& over the sea. Many people are&&& 5&&& . Some boys are&&& 6&&& football. Some people are&&& 7&&& on the beach. A girl is&&& 8&&& pictures on a chair. Another girl is&&& 9&& a book. I’m& 10&& to you! What are you doing? I hope you can write to me soon. 六、写作& 假如现在你的家乡是冬季,天气怎么样?人们在这样的天气里都在做什么?请根据提示语 写一篇介绍家乡天气的短文,80词左右。提示语:winter, windy and cold, wear coats and scarfs, in the park, singing, dancing, playing soccer, taking photos, have a good time&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?mark ,where are you please reply me .i miss you very much .my e-mail :_百度作业帮
mark ,where are you please reply me .i miss you very much .my e-mail :
mark ,where are you please reply me .i miss you very much .my e-mail :
马克,你在哪里?请回复我.我很想你.我的邮箱是:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 miss you too much 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信