the number of people是什么意思?

参考译文1:您已超过尝试重置密码的最大数量,请确认您的信息和标签,重新开始参考译文2:您已超出了最大尝试次数,重置您的密码请验证您的信息和选项卡后,再次启动参考译文3:您已超出了最大尝试次数,重置您的密码请验证您的信息和选项卡后,再次启动参考译文4:你已经超过了最大数量的企图重置您的密码,请验证您的信息和选项卡后,再次开始语义参照:manual check
手动检查够吗
正在翻译,请等待...四川外语学院附属外国语学校
Sichuan College foreign language school足够认真
Enough to seriously21、Young ______ he was, he was equal to the task.(1分)
21日,杨______他,他是平等的任务。(1分)reload categories
重载类别我们却越爱越深
We love the darker然而,在某些方面做的不好。
However, in some way do a bad job.他学业有成,
His studies have,爱情让人难以琢磨
正在翻译,请等待...Please help confirm and send original debit note in dupLicate to us with your signature and compay chop .
正在翻译,请等待...not in list
不在列表中an elicross hd feature
elicross HD功能tina have to mash the windows once a month
蒂娜捣烂的Windows每月一次Back tomorrow!
返回的明天!They talk instead of doing homework.
他们说话而不是做作业。搞科研
carry out scientific researchstages-predrill
正在翻译,请等待...dotelg
正在翻译,请等待...bein love with The melody of rain的文本!
Bein love the text with The melody of rain!What is adding insult to injury? ! What is a friend? ! Really made me feel very sick! After you are my acquaintances, not what friends! There is a saying very right, friend is not looking at you have a difficult time for you, but difficult to see when you kick your foot there! You are well! Done very right! But since y
[object Object]Mr Green goes to America by plane every year.
格林先生转乘飞机到美国每年。player 1,enter yeourname:
Media Player1、进入yeourname:english's bumbling nature
正在翻译,请等待...我在家画画.
I was home to paint.can you plau pingpong
你能普莱于乒乓球你不必向我解释原因
You don't have to explain to me why农业是山区经济的主导产业,山区发展的核心问题是如何促进农业的可持续性发展。对广东粤北山区农户与农技员的调查表明,要实现山区农业的可持续性发展,农业科研机构、农业技术推广机构以及政府相关部门必须遵循农户的需求与意愿,将资源聚焦在水稻高产优质品种、国产农业机械的改进、机耕路的修建与管理、农资价格与质量监管的市场取向与政府调节、农技员的制度激励等八大焦点问题上。
Agriculture is the leading industry economy in mountainous areas, mountain development, the core issue is how to promote the sustainable development of agriculture. Mountains of northern Guangdong Guangdong farmers and agricultural workers survey shows that to achieve the sustainable development of她的决心,勇气和乐意与人分享知识的精神让人永远难忘
Her determination, courage and willing to work with people who share their knowledge of the Spirit will never forget会员排行
Member Rankingwithout pain,without sacrifice.we would have nothing
没有痛苦,没有 sacrifice.we 不会Please say American English, don't say Chinese English.
请说美式英语,不要说中国的英语。Jeff Mary
杰夫玛丽Revenge of the Fallen is a 2009 American science fiction action film, directed by Michael Bay and produced by Steven Spielberg. It is the sequel to Transformers (2007) and the second film in the live action Transformers series. The plot revolves around Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf), the human caught in the war between Au
正在翻译,请等待...不管从什么时候开始,重要的是开始以后不要停止;不管在什么时候结束,重要的是结束以后不要后悔
No matter from what time to start, it is important after the start of don' regardless of when, it is important since the end of do not regret it农业生态园
Agriculture Ecological ParkAlmost every student in my class wants to go to college
几乎每个班的学生想要去上大学i love you not because who you are but because when i am with you
我爱你并不是因为你是,而是因为我跟你一起其中往市郊,市外省内及省外的比例为1:1:1
Which to suburbs outside the city in the province and the ratio of 1:1:1 provincewho the fucking call me
他妈的给我打电话数量 备注
The number of notesworth figheing
值得figheingLadies and gentlemen, brothers and some of my fabric right. I harm you - I'm sorry my timid harm you one day I will always return you must Chen Ran.
女士们,先生们,兄弟和我的一些面料的权利。我害了你 - 对不起我胆小的伤害你有一天我会始终返回您必须陈染。What love is
什么是爱这水太脏不能喝
The water is too dirty to drinkI enjoy helping others.
我喜欢帮助别人。我们见面后,再确定好吗
We met them, and then determine how do you doEverything I like is either illegal immoral fattening addictive expensive or impossible
一切我像是非法不道德肥上瘾昂贵或不可能caqused
caqused这款衣服由于数量太少,我们没办法做大货
This dress because too few, we are unable to make a big total,最简单的声音,快乐就很清晰,只是一句喜欢你
The most simple sound, happy very clear, but one like you未得到,已失去,最登对.
正在翻译,请等待...SWOLLEN AND DEFORMED PORES IRREGULAR SKIN TEXTURE
不规则的皮肤质地毛孔肿胀和变形小镇每到夜幕降临,常常有人欢歌起舞,雅尼正是在这样的环境熏陶下对音乐产生了兴趣
Town every night, song and dance was always, Yanni is in this environment, under the influence of an interest in music风险应对 风险监控
deal with risk risk controlback to basics
正在翻译,请等待...为了防止疾病的传播,市民们被警告去上班时要戴口罩
In order to prevent the spread of disease, citizens were warned to wear masks when going to work12. 我们过去通常由美国进口自行车,但现在愿向你公司购买
12. we used by the United States imported bikes, but now I would like to purchase from your company父母食最爱孩子的
Fresh love child to parentFSC Certified Chinese Fir
FSC 认证杉木Anthony Mason
安东尼 · 梅森最近查询:
肉切片和分份
Human beings, we are with the development of the natural world
只读存储器意味着 cpu 可以只读取 rom 芯片上的程序
Study on the application
他真的wanrs去长城。
therearemanydifferentanimals
YAH YAH ........
正在翻译,请等待...
在这里可以找到我们的邮件列表和私隐政策的详细信息:
获得过得惯the number of 是什么意思?_百度作业帮
the number of 是什么意思?
the number of 是什么意思?
……的数量
......的数量当前位置: &
求翻译:confirming the number of de le ga te s是什么意思?
confirming the number of de le ga te s
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
确认数量 de le ga te s
确认的 数目
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!a number of 和 the number of的区别_百度作业帮
a number of 和 the number of的区别
a number of 和 the number of的区别
在英文的运用中,“the number of”和“a number of”有混淆的现象;它们后面的动词和名词的数常会有问题.  在形式上,“the number of ”和“a number of”相差一点点,一个用定冠词 the;另一个用不定冠词 a.可是在语义和用法上,两者的差别就大了.稍微大意,就会犯了谓语动词和真正主语搭配不当的问题.  “A number of”的意思是“若干”或“许多”,相当于 some 或 a lot of,和复数名词连用.当它出现在主语前时,谓语动词和主语搭配.必要时,还可以加上形容词great,large,small,good 等.例如:  ① A number of highly qualified scholars have worked in Singapore.  ② A great number of junior college graduates opt for business administration courses.  ③ There are a large number of teaching posts yet to be filled.  ④ Only a small number of men want to be language teachers.  ⑤ A good number of books in the market are examination-oriented.  “The number of”和“a number of”一样,跟在后头的名词也是复数的,不同的是这里的主语是单数的 the number,不是它后面的复数名词,谓语动词必须和 the number 呼应,如:  ⑥ The number of undergraduates has increased over the years.  ⑦ The number of new houses is unable to cope with the ever-growing population.  ⑧ The number of college graduates in a country reflects its cultural standard.  这三个句子里的 the number 的性质和下列主语一样:  ⑨ The work of lab technicians is dull but important.  ⑩ The development of a language centre invariably involves long-term planning,adequate human resources,and up-to-date facilities.  11.The organisation of large-scale musical concerts calls for much time and energy.  写像上面这样句子的人很多,但是由于真正主语和谓语动词隔得太远,一不小心,就出现了动词和主语不呼应的语法错误,如下:  12.The number of foreign workers keep on increasing.  13.The number of classrooms,offices,and teaching facilities are far from being sufficient.  14.The streaming of students in Singapore and Japan differ.  15.The cause of student mobs in some countries are related to governments' dictatorship,corruption and ill-treatment of undergraduates.  16.The rapid opening up of China's economy in recent years have prompted our businessmen to venture into the Chinese market.  12-16里的谓语动词全部要变成单数才对: has prompted.a number of的中文翻译及用法
沪江词库精选a number of是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 一定数量,若干,很多,许多
The rate is calculated by dividing that number by the total number of people in the labor force.
失业率就是用这些人数除以总的劳动人数。
The number of positive numbers is infinite.
正数的数目是无穷的。
Indefinite number
Special numBer
(杂志等的)特刊
Increase in numBer
A registration number
(汽车的)注册号码
A special number
Ascertain the number
A mystic number
The parcels are numbered.
包裹已编了号码。