下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Whenever - definition of whenever by The Free Dictionary /whenever
whenever Also found in: , , , , , .
when·ev·er
(wĕn-ĕv′ər, hwĕn-)adv.1.
At whatever time.2.
When. See Usage Note at .conj.1.
At whatever time that: We can leave whenever you're ready.2.
Every time that: The child smiles whenever the puppy appears.whenever (w?n'?v?) conj (subordinating) at ev when: I laugh whenever I see that. adv1. no matter when: it'll be here, whenever you decide to come for it. 2. informal at an unknown or unspecified time: I'll take it if it comes today, tomorrow, or whenever. 3. an intensive form of when, used in questions: whenever did he escape?. when•ev•er
(ʰwɛnˈɛv ər, wɛn-, ʰwən-, wən-)
at any time when:
Come whenever you like.
when? (used emphatically):
Whenever did he say that?
[;1400] whenever1. used in time clausesYou use whenever in time clauses to say that something always happens or is always true when something else happens or is true.Whenever she lost a game, she used to cry.She always comes to see me whenever she is in the area.If you are talking about the future, you use the present simple tense in the time clause, not a future form.You can talk to me whenever you feel depressed.Every time and each time can be used in a similar way to 'whenever'.Every time I want to catch that bus it's late.He frowned each time she spoke.2. used with 'possible'You can use whenever with possible instead of using a time clause. For example, instead of saying 'She met him whenever it was possible for her to meet him', you simply say 'She met him whenever possible'.I avoided arguments whenever possible.It is better to tell the truth whenever possible.
?? ?? ?????? ?????????????? ?? ??? ??????????kdykolihver gangn?rmilloin tahansan’importe quandkad godakármikorbármikorvalahányszorahányszorhvenaer semhvenaer sem erいつでも~? ???v?dy ke?kadarkolivsaki?j?mt n?rn?r som helstn?r…?nn?rhelstn?rsom????????????du?u her zamanher ne zamanb?t c? lúc nàowhenever [wenˈevəʳ]A. CONJ1. (= at whatever time) → cuandowe can leave whenever it suits you → nos podemos ir cuando quierascome whenever you like →
cuando quieras2. (= every time) → , cuando,
que, cada que (Mex) whenever I smell roses I think of Mary →
que or cuando
de whenever you see one of those, stop →
que or cuando
uno de esos, párateI go whenever I can →
puedowe will help whenever possible →
cuando or que sea B. ADV1. Monday, Tuesday, or whenever →
o cuando sea2. (in questions) → cuándowhenever did I say that? → ?cuándo
yo eso?whenever can he have done it? → ?cuándo
ha podido hacerlo?whenever do I have the time for such things? → ?cuándo
para estas ?whenever [hwɛnˈɛvər] adv → When shall I come? - Oh, whenever → Quand dois-je ? - Oh, n'importe quand. conj (= when) → quand (= every time that) → I go whenever I can → J'y
je le peux.whenever possible (= on every occasion) → à
c'est Avoid processed foods whenever possibleBUT ?vitez les aliments transformés quand c'est possible.whenever adv (= each time) →
wenn (= at whatever time) → wann (auch) ,
or gleich or
wann; (= as soon as) → sobald; I’ll visit you whenever you like → ich
dich , wann
du willst; whenever you like! → wann du willst!; we’ll leave whenever he’s ready → wir
auf, sobald er
ist (emph) whenever can he have done it? → wann kann er das nur or wohl
haben?; whenever do I have the time for such things? → wann habe ich schon or je Zeit für so was?; tomorrow, or whenever (inf) → , oder wann auch whenever [wɛnˈɛvəʳ]1. conja. (rel, at whatever time) → quando,
+ sub; (every time that) → quando, come whenever you like →
quando vuoileave whenever it suits you →
quando ti fa
I go whenever I can → ci
quando possowhenever you see one of those, stop →
unob. (in questions) whenever did I say that? → quando
l'ho ?2. adv tomorrow or whenever →
last week or whenever →
più quandowhen (wen)
adverb at what time(?). When did you arrive?; When will you see her again?; I asked him when the i Tell me when to jump. wanneer
(??? ??) ??
(w?n, wen) conjunction1.
(at or during) the time at which. It happened when I When you see her, g When I've finished, I'll telephone you. wanneer
когато
kdy?, a? ;
…? ?(??)?
(tuo metu) kai
apabila , ; ,
...-di?inde, ...-ince
khi mà 2.
in sp considering that. Why do you walk when you have a car? wanneer
????????? ??? ?? ??????? ????
??????? ??-
noha, amikor pedig
?rátt fyrir a?; me? tilliti til
~というのに
sedangkan , ,
oldu?u h?lde
коли, якщо
m?c dù whence (wens)
adverb from what place or circumstance (?); from where (?).
vanwaar, van waar
откъде
de onde / donde
απ? πο?;
kust(kohast)
???? ??, ???? ??
no kurienes
hvorfra?; hvor/hva ... fra?
varifr?n, hur [kommer det sig]
????????? , ne yüzden
從何處或何種情況
зв?дки
do ??u when'ever adverb, conjunction1.
at any time that. Come and see me whenever you want to. wanneer ook al
?? ?? ?????? ???????
когато и да е
sempre que
n?r som helst ,
millal iganes
milloin tahansa
toutes les fois que
????? ???-
akármikor
setiap kali
hvenaer sem er , tutte le volte che
…? ?? ???
entah bila
wanneer ... ook
sempre que
kedyko?vek
????????????
her ne zaman, (ol)du?u her zaman
b?t k? khi nào 2.
at every time that. I go to the theatre whenever I get the chance. wanneer, wanneer ook al
??????? ?? ??? ??????
когато
sempre que
poka?dé kdy?
hver gang ,
niipea kui
?? ???? ??
??????????
valahányszor
kapan saja
hvenaer sem
bila-bila sahaja ,
sempre que
de c?te ori
????????????
her ne zaman
кожного разу, коли, щоразу
b?t k? khi nào whenever →
kdykoli hver gang
milloin tahansa
いつでも ~? ???
n?r…?n ????????????
b?t c? lúc nào whenever adv.___ is needed → siempre que se necesite; ___ you wish → siempre que lo desee. whenever adv (doesn't matter when) cuando quiera, (every time that) whenever you have pain..cada vez que tenga dolor
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Jo remembered the kind old gentleman, who used to let her build railroads and bridges with his big dictionaries, tell her stories about queer pictures in his Latin books, and buy her cards of gingerbread whenever he met her in the street. The brother had died of starvation, and whenever the carpenter got upon that subject he cried. He had probably lived there for years, with a fat prairie-dog for breakfast whenever he felt like it, a sheltered home, even an owl-feather bed, perhaps, and he had forgot that the world doesn't owe rattlers a living. Madame Lebrun was bustling in and out, giving orders in a high key to a yard-boy whenever she got inside the house, and directions in an equally high voice to a dining-room servant whenever she got outside. While, therefore, he sustained an outward appearance of calmness and fortitude, his heart leaped into his throat, whenever any of their fierce captors drew nearer than common to the helpless sisters, or fastened one of their sullen, wandering looks on those fragile forms which were so little able to resist the slightest assault. But if she were a long while absent he became pettish and nervously restless, pacing the room to and fro with the uncertainty that characteriz or else would sit broodingly in his great chair, resting his head on his hands, and evincing life only by an electric sparkle of ill-humor, whenever Hepzibah endeavored to arouse him. Whenever I find myself growing
whenever it is a damp, drizzly N whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off--then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can. While it was going on they sat and looked as rapt and grateful as cats do when one and whenever the curtain fell they rose to their feet, in one solid mighty multitude, and the air was snowed thick with waving handkerchiefs, and hurricanes of applause swept the place. He waited until the place had become absolutely silent and expectant, then he delivere delivered it with ice-cold seriousness and deliberation, with a significant emphasis upon the closing words: he said he believed that the reward offered for the lost knife was humbug and bunkum, and that its owner would know where to find it whenever he should have occasion TO ASSASSINATE SOMEBODY. It requires no skill in the science of war to discern that uniformity in the organization and discipline of the militia would be attended with the most beneficial effects, whenever they were called into service for the public defense. Nothing is more certain than the indispensable necessity of government, and it is equally undeniable, that whenever and however it is instituted, the people must cede to it some of their natural rights in order to vest it with requisite powers. His proposition is, "that whenever any two of the three branches of government shall concur in opinion, each by the voices of two thirds of their whole number, that a convention is necessary for altering the constitution, or CORRECTING BREACHES OF IT, a convention shall be called for the purpose.
▲whenever▼
For webmasters:哪首英文歌中有forever whenever和I wanna be the one和I stand by your side_百度知道
哪首英文歌中有forever whenever和I wanna be the one和I stand by your side
是女生唱的,这是听到的几句,希望各位帮帮忙
我有更好的答案
be what you want to be..preeless的..
Be What Wanna You Be
确定绝对是这首开始时女生,然后童声合唱,但主唱是个男人
Darin-preeless
Eternally Yours
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP