你好,请问能发给我一份sleepyshaman time boyfriend的台词和翻译麽,非常感谢!!!

请大神给我发一下 sleepy-time boyfriend 安卓版!_百度知道
请大神给我发一下 sleepy-time boyfriend 安卓版!
谢谢大神了我的手机,最想要的是双子座的:娱乐软件貌似这个有好几种版本。我的邮箱是@qq,其他的也可以,越多越好来者不拒什么的.com:三星 I9008问题类型
我有更好的答案
这个貌似是没有的 那是ios系统用的 只有iphone系列才能
诶,我那天看到有人发貌似。。。。。
我没有收到啊......垃圾箱也没有......你是不是发错了......
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
安卓的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁陪睡男友(sleepytimeboyfriend)系列 福山润 (透真)对话全翻译_百度知道
陪睡男友(sleepytimeboyfriend)系列 福山润 (透真)对话全翻译
提问者采纳
,请私信我邮箱好么,要尊重他们的劳动果实,请记得他们的名字。这些都是翻译人员辛苦翻译的,随意流传也是不好的,传给你
已发送,请查收。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
福山润的相关知识
其他1条回答
真的吗?(*@ο@*) 哇
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大话西游经典台词英文翻译曾经有一份真挚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对你_百度作业帮
求大话西游经典台词英文翻译曾经有一份真挚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对你说:我爱你!如果要我给这三个字加上一个期限,我希望是一万年! 要准确的,不要网上那中烂翻译的,只要的英文!!有好的可以发来,绝对高分!拜托你们了。我周1要用的。。。T_T
GooGooT985
/////真不会翻译看英文版电影去吧 我看了都不打
Once there was a trust love to be put before my eyes,but I didn`t cherish it.Only after losing it I found myself to regret.No pain in the world comes near this.If God could give me another chance,I wo...
Once I had a true love but I didin't cherrish it.I am so regreted when I see I lost it .Maybe this is the most painful thing in one's life ,If god give me another chance ,I would tell you "I love you "If i had to limit the time to these three words .I would say "ten thousand years"
I once let the trustest love sliped away from below my eyes. Only to know that regreting myself when it was too late. It is no pain in the world can come near to this. If only God would give me another chance. I will said to the gril, I love you. If it had to be a limit of time, I pray it’s ……ten thousands years。
正版电影里,都有英文字幕呀,
,前几天刚好看到过,打上来~ I have had my best love before,but I didn't treasure her.When I lost her,I fell regretful.It Is the most painful matter in this world.If God can give me another chance, I will say ...
There was a sincere love in front of me, I do not cherish, such as lost time when I regret that the human world of the most painful thing is this. If God can give me a chance to once again, I will not...
Once there was a sincere love in front of me,but I didn`t cherish it.Only after losing it I found myself to regret.No pain in the world comes near this.If God could give me another chance,I would say ...
上百度查被,用的着这么费劲吗???
There was a sincere love in front of me, I do not cherish, such as lost time when I regret that the human world of the most painful thing is this. If God can give me a chance to once again, I will not say: I love you! If I were to add a period of three words, I hope that is 10,000 years!
There was a sincere love in front of me, I do not cherish, such as lost time when I regret that the human world of the most painful thing is this. If God can give me a chance to once again, I will not say: I love you! If I were to add a period of three words, I hope that is 10,000 years! 绝对金典
曾经有一份真挚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对你说:我爱你!如果要我给这三个字加上一个期限,我希望是一万年! 应该是这样吧!There was a sincere love in front of me, I do not cherish, such as lost time when ...
扫描下载二维码sleepy time boyfriend 安卓版下载!!!!!!_百度知道
sleepy time boyfriend 安卓版下载!!!!!!
求发!!!!!百度私信!谢谢!!
我有更好的答案
me/archives/874" target="_blank">http://minagi.me/archives/874
能下 但是不知道是什么语言的。希望对你能有所帮助<a href="http://minagi
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
安卓的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询