一个女声高潮歌词是marry you 女声me to you everybaby fell alone...

求一首英文女声歌名 隐约能听清楚高潮部分歌词是 baby baby can you see ,i just wanna hold you..._百度知道
求一首英文女声歌名 隐约能听清楚高潮部分歌词是 baby baby can you see ,i just wanna hold you...
先谢谢了:http。隐约能听清楚高潮部分歌词是 baby baby can you see .,很轻快的英文歌.com/watch.youtube,但是不知道歌名.youtube,望达人来解答下,视频地址是.:///watch
? huhlet me hold youniggas look at me like now here you goreally bout to blow some doughbut ain's wrongi know how to make it tighteverything will be all rightif yalet me hold youand introduce you to my worldand introduce you to the better side of lifethat you aint been seeing girlima show you where its atand ima show you how to get itall you got do is be wit it andlet me hold youdown like a real mans supposed toi never would have approached youif i aint have intentions on doing goodsee dude you wit is so fooledto me girl your so cooland all im asking you to do islet me hold youdown like a best friend and two homies in the gamewhen you cry i wanna feel your painno secrets, nothing plainkeep you happythats my aimand all you gotta do girl islet me hold youin my arms in my mind all the timei wanna keep you right by my sidetill i die im gonna hold you downand make sure everything is right wit youyou can never go wrong if youlet me hold youdown like a real friends supposed toim trying to show you the life of somebodylike you should be livingooooohhhh baby babyyou could never go wrong if you let me hold youima keep you up on whats poppingand shake you fresh to deathwhen we hit the mall we can ball till theres no more lefti know you aint used to it but you gon get used to it's the only way im a do you and justlet me hold youall my hommies think im tripping cause i got you a padsee they just mad cause they aint get youthey aint get youscorpio is your sign and girl your so fineand i would do whatever in no timelet me hold youno shineits what your coming with but ima change all thatrearrange thatput you in the range all blackwith the rims to matchphone attachedtvs in the backhow you gon say no this what you need to do girl .91;cause that&#39., no gamesall excitement.let me hold youi been watching you for a minutecome through here so sweet scentedin life girl you need me in itim determined to win iti know what you needi know what&#39:mp3LET ME HOLD YOUbow wow & omarion - let me hold you制作
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
larger than life?
不是一首呃
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字 一个女的唱的 特别好听 其中的歌词有一句好像是 Juliet marry me_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字 一个女的唱的 特别好听 其中的歌词有一句好像是 Juliet marry me
我是在广播中听的 其他的歌词没听清楚 求知道的人告诉我 谢啦
提问者采纳
arry me /programs/view/66LiY2g95yE/" target="_blank">http.tudou?试听<a href="http?Taylor Swift - love story ://www://www
提问者评价
就是这个 太感谢啦!O(∩_∩)O
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
taylor swift 的 love story
维美的Tayor Swift的Love Story
MV是梦幻的人梦幻的故事,这样一段大家都不顺的日子,真的是需要一些慰籍。今天看Funniest Home Videos 里面三四岁的小屁孩儿在一起玩,小男生在海滩边偷偷亲了旁边的小女生,然后就伴着这首维美的爱情歌,忘情的胡乱跳起了Elvis的那种舞。实在是搞笑,可是又觉得如此的美好,爱情简简单单,让人忘乎所以。。。。呵呵呵呵,连三四岁的小孩子都懂了,我们却忘记了爱情本来的面貌。。。。就像这首歌的歌词“Marry me, Juliet, you&#039;ll never have to be alone”
We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I&#039;m standing there on a balcony in summer air.
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻求一首英文歌曲。男的唱的。很抒情。只记得其中一句歌词: marry me you make m_百度知道
寻求一首英文歌曲。男的唱的。很抒情。只记得其中一句歌词: marry me you make m
life complete you make me believe
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
演唱者:ZE:A J
词作者:熊歆
曲作者:Jang Ho Choi Dong Jun Kim
阳光洒在你那可爱的脸庞
浮现一种叫做幸福的模样
遇见你的那天
感觉身在天堂
爱情已经来到
你把手给我就好
making love
make you smile everyday every time
请不要害怕
每一天每一分每一秒都在
我们的誓言
请做我的新娘
请陪在我身旁
这是我的梦想
我和你一起去看地久天长
Marry me marry me kiss me
Marry me marry me love you
Marry me marry me
Please be my girl be my world
Wanna marry you &#51648;&#44552; &#45212;
I ain’t never did this before no
you feeding my heart full of love &#45320;&#50752; &#45208;
Never ending story like Great wa...
演唱者:ZE:A J
词作者:熊歆
曲作者:Jang Ho Choi Dong Jun Kim
阳光洒在你那可爱的脸庞
浮现一种叫做幸福的模样
遇见你的那天
感觉身在天堂
爱情已经来到
你把手给我就好
making love
make you smile everyday every time
请不要害怕
每一天每一分每一秒都在
我们的誓言
请做我的新娘
请陪在我身旁
这是我的梦想
我和你一起去看地久天长
Marry me marry me kiss me
Marry me marry me love you
Marry me marry me
Please be my girl be my world
Wanna marry you &#51648;&#44552; &#45212;
I ain’t never did this before no
you feeding my heart full of love &#45320;&#50752; &#45208;
Never ending story like Great wa...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,高潮是come back, baby come back to me,_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮是come back, baby come back to me,
很好听的一首比较慢的歌,谁能告诉我歌名,come back~~~~
baby come back to me,
come back~~~~
baby come back to me 这句重复的好多遍,是个女的唱的?谢啦!高潮是
提问者采纳
Baby Come Back To Me演唱;t you please come back to meAnother night here aloneStaring at the telephoneWilling you to make that callTo bring you back where you belongIt&#39;t you please come back to meYou&#39;ve criedSearching for the reasons whyWe let this love just fade and dieAll the riches in the worldAll the diamonds and the pearlsI&#39, yes I prayPlease come back (m down on my kneesBaby come back to meRemember how it used to beWithout you I&#39;m incompleteI feel the pain with every heartbeatBaby come back to meInside I&#39;s bm dying piece by pieceParadise is just out of reachBaby won&#39;re in every., baby the longest nightI need to hear your voiceAnd feel your soft skin by my sideWe said things that we shouldn&#39;m dying piece by pieceParadise is just out of reachBaby won&#39;t haveI take back every wordDon&#39.;t you know I can turn back timeIt&#39;s only you and I that pay the priceBaby come back to meRemember how it used to beWithout you I&#39, each and every day I prayOh girl歌名, every breath I breathe babyYou&#39;t you see I&#39:911歌词, every dream I dream babyThis time will last foreverGm incompleteI feel the pain with every heartbeatBaby come back to meInside I&#39;m incompleteI feel the pain with every heartbeatBaby come back to meInside I&#39.)Baby come back to meRemember how it used to beWithout you I&#39;t you please come back to meThe day that we said goodbyeNo holding back the tears we&#39:Baby come back to meRemember how it used to beParadise is just out of reachBaby won&#39;m dying piece by pieceParadise is just out of reachBaby won&#39;d give to send the winds of chanceTo bring you back to me againOh say that we can heal the painTurn the spark into a flameI know that we can bring it back againSo baby please can&#39
不是。。。
宇多田光 - Come Back To MeThe rain falls on my windowsAnd a coldness runs through my soulAnd the rain falls, oh the rain fallsI don&#39;t want to be aloneI wish that I could photoshop allOur bad memoriesCause the flashbacks, oh the flashbacksWon&#39;t leave me aloneIf you come back to meI&#39;ll be all that you needBaby, come back to meLet me make up for what happened(Come back) Baby come back to me(Come back) I&#39;ll be everything you need(Come back) Baby come back to me(Come back) Boy, you&#39;re one in a million(Come back) Baby come back to me(Come back) I&#39;ll be everything you need(Come back) Baby come back to me(Come back) You&#39;re one in a million(One in a million)On the east side of Manhatten,She goes shopping for new clothesAnd she buys this, and she buys thatJust leave it alone.I wish that he would listen to herSide of the storyIt isn&#39;t that bad, it isn&#39;t that badAnd she&#39;s wiser for it now.I admit I cheated (&#39;mit I cheated)Don&#39;t know why I did it (why I did it)But I do regret it (do regret it)Nothing I could do or say can change(Come back) Baby come back to me(Come back) I&#39;ll be everything you need(Come back) Baby come back to me(Come back) Boy, you&#39;re one in a million(Come back) Baby come back to me(Come back) I&#39;ll be everything you need(Come back) Baby come back to me(Come back) You&#39;re one in a million(One in a million)Everything I ever didHeaven knows I&#39;m sorry, butI was too dumb to seeYou were always there for meAnd my curiosityGot the better of meBaby take it easy on meAnything from A to ZTell me what you want it babeI open my heart to theeYou are my priorityCan&#39;t you see you&#39;ve punished meMore than enough already?Baby take it easy on meBaby, take it easy on meBaby come back to meBaby come back to me......
相关专业回答
歌曲:baby come back to me 歌手:911 试听歌曲 下载歌曲 [ti:baby come back to me]
baby come back to me lyrics
baby come back to me, remember how it used to be
paradise is just out of reach
baby won&#039;t you please come back to me
another night here alone staring at the telephone
willing you to make that call, to ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
宇多田光的《Come Back to Me》
这首歌应该是维恩 旺德唱的《Baby Come Back To Me》。
不是。。是个女的唱的抒情慢歌
不知道你想要的是不是Taylor Swift的If this was a movie
不是。。。。
宇多田光的《Come Back To Me》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首女声英文歌听起来比较激动歌词高潮好像是baby you let me down 被用来放过c_百度知道
有一首女声英文歌听起来比较激动歌词高潮好像是baby you let me down 被用来放过c
有一首女声英文歌听起来比较激动歌词高潮好像是baby you let me down 被用来放过cf视频背景音乐
runaway from what you knowAnd you, tonightAll the angels know what I knowAnd you&#39;til It take the timeLet&#39;t take the timeShow me your love tonightThere are only two places that I seeOt fight itLet&#39;s make love tonightOCause I don&#39;tI don&#39, babyAnd I know you wannaLet it goAnd I know you wannaFlow this loveBut you can&#39, runaway from what you don&#39, oh yeahBtI don&#39;s the greatest secret of allI am free from thinkingBt wanna wait for youTo change your mindDon&#39;t take the timeShow me your love tonightOh yeahAtSo I don&#39, runaway from what you don&#39, and the other feels so weakAnd this flame is so strange to meBut it&#39;t runaway from what you knowDon&#39, I like itAnd I know you wannaTake a chanceAnd I know you wannaUnderstand me and let me inBut you, just let it go&#39, runaway from what you don&#39;s all It wanna wait for youTo tell me what&#39;s make loveDon&#39;tSo you, runaway from what you knowAt care if it feels too deepI like it, oh yeahLet&#39;t wanna wait for youTo change your mindDon&#39, runaway from what you knowAt wanna wait for youTo change your mindDon&#39, babyAnd the other place is calm and sweetI can almost feel wings beneath my feetAnd I don&#39;s rightDon&#39, tonightOh yeah:nelly furtadoSongs Tt runaway, and it feels so hollowAnd it lets me in only to swallowToo much water &#39;re an angel that sings to meIt&#39:runawayThere are only two places I could goOne is dark
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 marry 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信