请英语高手帮我翻译写一篇关于动物的作文作文。中译英

高手请帮我翻译这篇英语作文标题:We are proud to be the post-95 generation
Sometimes we hear people say,"How come the young people are worse than the older generations?The post-80 and post-90 generations are arrogant and crazy. I ju_百度作业帮
Sometimes we hear people say,"How come the young people are worse than the older generations?The post-80 and post-90 generations are arrogant and crazy. I ju
Sometimes we hear people say,"How come the young people are worse than the older generations?The post-80 and post-90 generations are arrogant and crazy. I just can't imagine what the post-95 generation are like."I feel really bad when I hear this. We are really misunderstood!
First, we are not arrogant. I have to admit that some of us don't always listen to others when we face problems. Many parents of one-child families used to spoil their children. They wanted to do everything and solve every problem for their children. But as more and more parents have begun to realize the disadvantages of spoiling their children, they tend to let their children solve their own problems. As for us, we don't want to deal with problems by ourselves and learn from our own failures. We try to find our own way of solving problems instead of crying for help.
Second, we are not crazy people, either. Older people don't understand why we can stay up late just for a ball game or why we shout and concerts till our throats are sore. We are energetic. We do what we want and show our true feelings. We really don't mind what others think of us.
We are young and active. We don't know much about the world but we are eager to learn. So please try to understand us!
我们以作为95后而自豪有时我们听到人们说:“为什么现在的年轻人一代不如一代了呢?80后和90后既自大又疯狂.我实在无法想象95后会是什么样子.”我听到这些感觉非常不舒服.我们真的是被误解了!首先,我们并不自大.我不得不承认我们当中的一些人在遇到问题时会不听他人的劝告.许多独生子女的家长总是溺爱他们的孩子.他们想为他们的孩子做一切事情,解决一切问题.但是随着越来越多的家长们开始意识到溺爱孩子的害处,他们开始让孩子们独立解决他们自己的问题.对于我们来说,我们不(原句是否有误,应该是想才对)想独立解决问题并从失败中汲取教训.我们试图找出独立解决问题的方法,而不是求助他人.其次,我们也不是疯狂的人.年龄比我们大得人总是不能理解为什么我们会熬夜看球赛,或是大声喊开音乐会直到我们嗓子都痛了(这句很别扭).我们只是精力比较充沛.我们做自己想做的事,并展现我们的真实感受.我们并不在意别人怎么看我们.我们年轻,充满活力.我们并不很了解这个世界,但是我们急于去学习.所以请试着理解我们!自己翻译的,不当之处,多多指教!当前位置: &
我的朋友英语作文带翻译
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
我的朋友英语作文I have a close friend whose name is LiBing. He is half head taller than me. He likes to dress in blue jeans and he is very friendly to people.我有一个好朋友名叫杰克。他比我高半头。他喜欢穿蓝色牛仔服,对人非常友好。Once I was ill at home. He lived far away from my house but he came and helped me with my study.有一次我生病在家。他家离我家很远,但他放学后来帮助我学习。He always says, &A life without a friend is a life without sunshine.& My friend has done the same as he says. I'm happy to have such a friend. If he is in trouble, I'll try my best to help him.他常说:“一个人没有朋友,就像生活没有阳光。”我的朋友这么说,也这么做了。有这样的朋友我真的很高兴(作文地带也建议翻译为“自豪”)。假如他遇上麻烦,我一定会尽力帮助他。朋友不需要说的太多,只需要一个问候,就能让他心里泛起涟漪,作文地带希望每一个人都能够在您幸运的时候还记得起曾经和你在一起的朋友。以上便是关于 “ 英语写作范文 ”的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注 相关推荐:
上一篇:下一篇:
将此信息分享到:请英语高手帮忙翻译一下一篇预测四级作文 急_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下一篇预测四级作文 急
目,强制学生休息2?1.许多学校午夜后就把宿舍的电断掉.你的看法(谢谢了,1号就要.有人认为这对学生白天的学习有益:should electricity in the dormitory be cut off after midnight,急啊,有人认为这限制了学生只有安排生活3
提问者采纳
young teenagers themselves suerly do not have a good selfcontrol ,and what's ideas vary.原创,and we have our own judgement to clarify what&#39,then we will do it willing not by force It&#39.However.
On the one hand ,as the earlier they sleep ,however,a lot of attention is being drawn to the sleep of our young teenagers,people&#39,and we also have the right to live by our own ways widely accepted that sleep plays a significant part for our human beings .So it just needs time to let us realize how importance the sleep is ,needs to be managed by the efforts of schools,how can we learn to walk as the adults even not give us right
and what&#39.Many of the youngs is thought to be sleep late to play computers and results some schools cutting off the
electricity
in the dormitory after midnight,and force them to develop what they like according to their own schedule.
From my perspective ,a great many of people insist that it undoubtly set an limit to the students' daily life ,that&#39, whether the scs to say ,even by our own mistakes ,some people hold the view that it really do good to students's also the best way to promote the understanding between schools and students,the better spirit they will have ,which as a result .And it&#39.On the other hand,we students have already grown up
提问者评价
首先,说声谢谢,实在感谢。虽然,说实话写的不怎么样水平和我的差不多。我还是自己动手了。但是很谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我看了这篇文章的全文,作者对文章中举办画作展览的艺术家Wittwer(出生于1954年的一个画家),最后持有严重怀疑态度。因为从他的很多画作中都能联想到以往一些老艺术家非常有名的作品。你这里的英文只是截取了全文的一部分,后一部分文章作者说,在看Wittwer的作品展出,刚开始在场欣赏的人都感觉不错,但后来所有欣赏作品人都对Wittwer的作品产生了严重的怀疑。他抄袭别人的作品。我们看这篇文章的立场开始就不对,难怪会觉得比较难。(我开始也一头雾水 )
文章的翻译:
wittwer展示作品主要根据1935年到1945年东部的普鲁士的一些照片而创作的。 作品描绘了在苏联军队占领以前当地的中产阶级看似田园诗意般的生活,这些中产阶级当中不乏纳粹党的党员。
而Wittwer其中的水彩画和喷画作品却都是以人们...
四级作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!!!请各位英语高手们帮我翻译一下这篇英语短文,在线等!!!!谢谢了!!!_百度知道
急!!!!请各位英语高手们帮我翻译一下这篇英语短文,在线等!!!!谢谢了!!!
Humor always shows a person’s characteristics. If you can see everything with a sense of humor, you are an interesting person, and people will never feel dull together with you. It also shows that you are a welleducated man.
You are healthy and happy with your sense of humor, for it can always keep you in high spirits, which will do go畅笭扳蝗殖豪帮通爆坤od to your health mentally and physically. A sense of humor changes the color of the whole world before you.
You will also have plenty of friends with your sense of humor. People feel it a pleasure to be with you, for you help them to see things from an entirely different and a much brighter point of view. You give people strength to face a world full of struggle.
提问者采纳
幽默往往能显示出一个人的特性(特征)。如果你能带着幽默感看待一切事物,那你是一个令人感兴趣的人, 人们和你在一起也不会感到枯燥乏味。同时有幽默感也能展示出你是一个有涵养的人。拥有幽默感能让你健康,快乐,因为幽默总能让你斗志高昂,在心理和身理都对你的健康有好处。拥有幽默感便改变了你眼前的整个世界畅笭扳蝗殖豪帮通爆坤的色彩。当你有幽默感时,你也能交到很多的朋友。人们跟你在一起都会感到很开心,因为你可以帮助他们以完全不同的角度和更开阔的视野看待事物。你给了人们力量去面对这充满了竞争的世界。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
其他7条回答
幽默总是显示了一个人的特质。如果你能看到一切都有幽默感,你是一个有趣的人,人们也不会感到无趣和你在一起畅笭扳蝗殖豪帮通爆坤。这也表明了你是一个welleducated的人。你健康快乐与你的幽默感,因为它总是能让你兴高采烈,这将对你的健康有益精神上和身体上的痛苦。幽默感改变整个世界的颜色在你面前。你也会有很多的朋友与你的幽默感。它是一个快乐的人们觉得和你在一起,因为,这样你就能帮助他们看到事情的一种完全不同的和一个前途光明的观点。你给人力量去面对世界充满了斗
Humor always shows a person’s characteristics. If you can see everything with a sense of humor, you are an interesting person, and people will never feel dull together with you. It also shows that you are a welleducated man.
幽默经常能显示一个人的性格特征。如果你看待任何事物都富有幽默感,你就是一个有趣的人,而与你在一起的人永远都不会感到乏味,无聊。同时幽默也能说明你是否是一个受到良好教育的人。
You are healthy and happy with your sense of humor, for it can always keep you in high spirits, which will do good to your health mentally and physically. A sense of humor changes the color of the whole world before you.
富有幽默感,能让你保持健康,快乐,因...
幽默总是表现出一个人的性格
如果用幽默去看待一切事情 你就是一个风趣的人 和你在一起的人就永远也不会无聊 她也证明你是一个有教养的人拥有幽默感 你就会健康快乐 因为那让你总是保持乐观精神 那对你的身心都有好处 具有幽默感会是你眼前的世界改变色彩因为你幽默 你也会有大量的朋友 人们感到和你在一起很高兴 因为你帮助他们看问题有了完全不同的观点和更积极乐观的想法
你给人们力量来面对充满挑战和拼搏的世界
幽默总是显示了一个人的特质。如果你能看到一切都有幽默感,你是一个有趣的人,人们也不会感到无趣和你在一起。这也表明了你是一个受到良好教育的人。你健康快乐与你的幽默感,因为它总是能让你兴高采烈,这将对你的健康有益精神上和身体上的痛苦。幽默感改变整个世界的颜色在你面前。你也会有很多的朋友与你的幽默感。它是一个快乐的人们觉得和你在一起,因为,这样你就能帮助他们看到事情的一种完全不同的和一个前途光明的观点。你给人力量去面对世界充满了斗争。
一个人的幽默感总是可以反映出他的性格。如果你能抱着幽默感去观察事物的话,那么你就会变成一个风趣的人,因此人们和你在一起的时候便不会感觉到无聊。通常这也反映出来你是一个受过高等教育的人。
由于幽默感常常能让人处于积极的状态,拥有幽默感的你便会变得健康和开心——这会让你精神上和肉体上都变得健康。拥有幽默感毫无疑问将改变你原本生活的色调。
这种幽默感也将带给你很多朋友。他们和你在一起的时候总是会很开心,因为你帮助他们用一种更加阳光的态度去观察这世界。这样的你会给予别人面对困难生活的勇气和力量。希望能够帮到您,手动翻译的哦~ :D
幽默显示出一个人的品味。如果你能幽默地看每一件事,那你就是个有趣的人,人们和你在一起就不会感到无聊,幽默感还能显示出你受过良好教育。
幽默感使你健康又愉快,因为幽默感使你精神高昂,这对你的身心健康都有好处。幽默感可以改变你生活的颜色。
良好的幽默感让你有大量的朋友,因为人们和你在一起时感到愉悦,因为你帮他们从完全不同的而且更鲜明的角度看真题,你给了人们面对困难的力量。英语水平有限。希望能帮到你,手机码字不容易。那些用软件翻的不好看吧,一个welleducated都翻不出来
幽默经常能凸显一个人的性格。如果你看待任何事物都能带上一点幽默感,你将会是个有趣的人,大家和你在一起永远都不会感到枯燥无味。同时这也能展现出你是个受过良好教育的人。具备幽默感使你保持健康愉快,因为它总会让你意气风发,对你的身心都有助益。幽默感让你面对日常生活时感到丰富多彩。具备幽默感也会为你带来众多朋友。人们会很乐意与你亲近,因为你能帮助大家从一个完全不同的、更光明的视角看待世事。你能赐予大家力量来面对这充满着挣扎的世界。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手翻译这篇文章
请英语高手翻译这篇文章
Frederick Douglass was an escaped slave in the movement that fought to end slavery in the United Stales. He became a leading voice in the years before the Civil War.
A few weeks ago, the National Park Service (NPS)honoured Douglass's birth and Black History Month with the reopening of his home at Cedar Hill, a historic site in Washington. D.C. The two-story house, which contains many of Douglass's personal possessions, had undergone a three-year restoration. (Thanks to the NTS website, however, you don't have to live in the nation's capital to visit it. Take a tour online.)
He was born Frederick Augustus Washington Bailey to a slave mother and a white father he never knew. Douglass grew up to become the first black citizen to bold a government office —as US minister and consul general (总领事) to Haiti.
As a youth, be never went to school. Educating slaves was illegal in the South, so he secrely taught himself to read and write. At 21 years old, he escaped from his slave owner to Massachusetts and changed his last name to Douglass, to hide his identity.
In the 1850s, Douglass was involved with the Underground Railroad, the system set up by antislavery groups to bring runaway slaves to the North and Canada. His home in Rochester, N.Y. was near the Canadian border. It became an important station on the route, housing as many as 11 runaway slaves at a time.
He died in 1895. In his lifetime, Douglass witnessed the end of slavery in 1865 and the adoption of the 15th Amendment to the US Constitution (美国宪法修正案), which granted African-Americans the right to vote.
Frederick Douglass was an escaped slave in the movement that fought to end slavery in the United Stales. He became a leading voice in the years before the Civil War.
在美国为终结奴隶制而战的运动中,弗雷德里克道格拉斯还只是一个逃跑的奴隶。在(美国)国内战争之前,他已成为一个最重要的发言人。
A few weeks ago, the National Park Service (NPS)honoured Douglass's birth and Black History Month with the reopening of his home at Cedar Hill, a historic site in Washington. D.C. The two-story house, which contains many of Douglass's personal possessions, had undergone a three-year restoration. (Thanks to the NTS website, however, you don't have to live in the nation's capital to visit it. Take a tour online.)
几个星期之前,国家公园管理处(缩写为NPS)通过重新开放他在雪松山的家(哥伦比亚特区华盛顿的一个历史遗址)来纪念道格拉斯的生日和黑人历史月。这座房子有两层,存有道格拉斯的很多私人物品,对此房子进行了为期三年的重建(感谢NTS的网站,你无需住在美国首都就可以访问这座房子。在线浏览一下。)
He was born Frederick Augustus Washington Bailey to a slave mother and a white father he never knew. Douglass grew up to become the first black citizen to bold a government office —as US minister and consul general (总领事) to Haiti.
他出生时的名字是弗雷德里克奥古斯特华盛顿贝利,其母为奴隶,其父是白人,但他从来不了解他的父亲。道格拉斯成年之后成为第一个在美国政府供职的黑人公民 - 先后任美国(某部)部长和美国驻海地总领事。
As a youth, be (应该是he) never went to school. Educating slaves was illegal in the South, so he secrely taught himself to read and write. At 21 years old, he escaped from his slave owner to Massachusetts and changed his last name to Douglass, to hide his identity.
他年轻时从来没有上过学。在(美国)南方,教育奴隶是非法的,所以他秘密地自学阅读和书写。21岁时,他从其奴隶主处逃到马萨诸塞州,为隐藏身份,将姓改为道格拉斯。
In the 1850s, Douglass was involved with the Underground Railroad, the system set up by antislavery groups to bring runaway slaves to the North and Canada. His home in Rochester, N.Y. was near the Canadian border. It became an important station on the route, housing as many as 11 runaway slaves at a time.
19世纪50年代,道格拉斯参与“地下铁道”,其为由各反奴隶制团组建立的一个体系,将逃跑的奴隶输送到(美国)北方和加拿大。他在纽约罗彻斯特的家靠近加拿大边界。他的家成为这条路线中的重要一站,每次可以住11名逃跑的奴隶。
He died in 1895. In his lifetime, Douglass witnessed the end of slavery in 1865 and the adoption of the 15th Amendment to the US Constitution (美国宪法修正案), which granted African-Americans the right to vote.
他于1895年去世。在道格拉斯一生中,他目睹了1865年奴隶制的终结和通过美国宪法的第15次修正案,该修正案赋予非洲裔美国人投票的权利。
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:
弗雷德里克道格拉斯是一个逃跑的奴隶的运动,战斗结束奴隶制在美国Stales 。他成为一个领先的语音几年前的内战。
几个星期前,在国家公园管理处(源)荣幸道格拉斯的诞生和黑人历史月的重新开放他的家在雪松山,一个历史性的网站在华盛顿举行。特区两层的房子,其中包含许多道格拉斯的个人物品,经历了一个为期三年的恢复。 (多亏了国税网站,但是,你没有生活在该国首都访问它。导览线上。 )
他出生弗雷德里克奥古斯特华盛顿贝利以一个奴隶的母亲和一个白色的父亲,他从来不知道。道格拉斯成长起来,成为历史上第一位黑人公民大胆的一个政府办公室,作为美国的部长和总领事(总领事)海地。
作为一个青年,是从来没有去上学。教育是非法的奴隶在南方,所以他secrely自学阅读和书写。在21岁,他摆脱他的奴隶所有者马萨诸塞州和改变了他的姓氏道格拉斯,隐藏自己的身份。
在1850年,道格拉斯参与了地下铁路,该系统设立了antislavery群体,使失控的奴隶到北方和加拿大。他的家在罗切斯特,纽约是近加拿大边界。它成为一个重要的站的路线,住房多达11个逃跑的奴隶的时间。
他死于1895年。在他的一生中,道格拉斯目睹了奴隶制年底和1865年通过的第15修正案,美国宪法(美国宪法修正案) ,其中给予非裔美国人的投票权。}

我要回帖

更多关于 模仿背影写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信