蝴蝶效应3 迅雷下载最后的纯音乐

蝴蝶效应3片尾曲歌词_百度知道
蝴蝶效应3片尾曲歌词
  歌名:《street life》  歌手:astal  作词:astal  作曲:astal  所属专辑:《蝴蝶效应3原声带》  发行时间:2009年  歌词:  Check it out, oh  Detroit city got me gritty I'm filthy I can't help it  I really hope to make it with this hand I was dealt with  Staring out my rear view, looking for a clear view  It's hard to pray to God when you feel the devils near you  Kids turn to burglars, streets are full of murders  Enough to turn you cold so we all pack burners  Junkies by the furnace and they trying to keep warm  Doing right ain't feeling right so I rather do wrong  The world is on fire you can hear the bodies burning  The oil is running out but the wheels keep turning  Tomorrow ain't certain so I'm living for today  I hope to go to college but prison's in the way  Enough stress to turn me crazed so I'm looking much older  You kill for colder if you turn the wrong corner  Life expectancy is shorter than you really can imagine  Hope to see 23, the only thing I'm asking  It's another day alone, it's a war to survive  I'm all on my own, hope to make it home alive  It's the street life, street life  It's the street life, street life  My heart's turned to stone man it's almost like it died  You could run and run forever but there ain't no where to hide  It's the street life, street life  It's the street life, street life  Now who the hell's there, someone's knocking on my door  I feel death is out to get me hope to make it out for sure  There ain't a star in the sky so it's hard to make a wish  I might be the next to die, hard to see through the mist  Blowing kiss from my mother, give a hug to my brother  Light a candle on the mantle, say a prayer, say another  It's a street life, we fight for everything we got  It's the street life, three strikes, the only thing we got  I make my money in the hallway, feast by the doorway  Sell a pack, make a stack, I'll be here all day  Hustle when it's broad day, forget what the law say  Welcome to the jungle you a long way from broadway  Never knock the hustle and they really would've see is  Pistol packin in my jeans, see the demons in my dreams  Now what does it mean when your body turns numb?  And you're scared of what's comin so you begin to run  It's another day alone, it's a war to survive  I'm all on my own, hope to make it home alive  It's the street life, street life  It's the street life, street life  My heart's turned to stone man it's almost like it died  You could run and run forever but there ain't no where to hide  It's the street life, street life  It's the street life, street life  Call the cops, call the swass team, gotta man-made a loose  doose doose in my goose ain't no call it a truce  I spit the truth and nothing but it, now why can't I kick the bucket  I'm used to having nothing so I'm always having something  why the hell would i lie  I know exactly where I'm going, why the hell should I try  Everybody's getting locked up, bodies turning chopped up  Girls are being knocked up, money's being mocked up  You could get socked up so watch how you talking  The whole city's gorgeous so watch where you walking  This can happen often so it's really nothing new to me  Usually, you could catch a kiss before puberty  People's screaming unity but nothing seems to change  Everybody's on the way, diamond knows what's in my brain  Enough to make a man insane, all I feel is the rain  I wanna welcome you to the city full of pain  It's another day alone, it's a war to survive  I'm all on my own, hope to make it home alive  It's the street life, street life  It's the street life, street life  My heart's turned to stone man it's almost like it died  You could run and run forever but there ain't no where to hide  It's the street life, street life  It's the street life, street life  It's another day alone, it's a war to survive  I'm all on my own, hope to make it home alive  It's the street life, street life  It's the street life, street life  My heart's turned to stone man it's almost like it died  You could run and run forever but there ain't no where to hide  It's the street life, street life  It's the street life, street life  It's the street life, street life
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
m saying that (what)This is where I't give a damn about what people wanna sayAll I's trueGirl you are a part of meMy heart belongs to youCause I can see it in your eyesNo telling you no liesGirl I did you wrongYou've hurt yaFor bringing tears to your eyeBaby for that I apologize (apologize)Well I can see it in your eyesNo telling you no liesGirl I did you wrongYou&#39:street life歌手:On the street just ballinGirls have been callinDrop top fallinBrothers keep rollinLivin nothing but a street life (street life)On the street just ballinGirls have been callinDrop top fallinBrothers keep rollinLivin nothing but a street life (street lifeDo you understand the feeling when I't know what I will do without you in my lifeI don't get over how you make everything better girlWhen you are around me you bring joy to my dayDon&#39:astalThe amount of ting whe you put her throughRock this!When a girl cry cause of youNot one ting you can say or doMake any man go change his mindNo matter what you wanna doFirst you find it hard to speak (true)Girl straight out make a brother weakKilling me softly every timeAnd all that I can be Cm feeling that wayCan'm at (at)And I&#39:On the street just ballinGirls have been callinDrop top fallinBrothers keep rollinLivin nothing but a street life (street life)On the street just ballinGirls have been callinDrop top fallinBrothers keep rollinLivin nothing but a street life (street lifeFor all the troubles I brought yaFor all the time that you criedBaby for that I apologize (apologize)For all the time that I'm feelingWhen I tell you how I'll never find another guySo this is what we got to doMake a family cause it's trueGirl you are a part of meMy heart belongs to you nowCll never find another guyThis is what we got to doMake a family cause it'm feelingWhen I'd do anything to make you stay Chorus歌名
其他1条回答
..用吧.........................................................................歌名:street life
歌手:astal
The amount of ting whe you put her through
Rock this!
When a girl cry cause of you
Not one ting you can say or do
Make any man go change his mind
No matter what you wanna do
First you find it hard to speak
Girl straight out make a brother weak
Killing me softly every time
And all that I can be Chorus:
On the street just ballin
Girls have been callin
Drop top fallin
Brothers keep rollin
Livin nothing but a street life
On the street just ballin
Girls have been callin
Drop top fallin
Brothers keep rol...
蝴蝶效应3的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁蝴蝶效应3的最后没有看懂 为什么最后那个小女孩把那个洋娃娃给烧掉了 还有这三部有什么必然的联系吗
蝴蝶效应3的最后没有看懂 为什么最后那个小女孩把那个洋娃娃给烧掉了 还有这三部有什么必然的联系吗
别听那些“小女孩放火论”的小女孩当时已经好好的生活在世上了何必再穿越回去呢?主角家着火那时
小女孩根本没有存在当时的小女孩只是液体(精子,卵子)怎么可能穿越到没有实体存在的世界里呢?最后的解释吾认为是小女孩的笑表示事情没有结束或者说 这只是一个开始
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁有蝴蝶效应3里开头4分钟左右的那首说唱歌曲?_百度知道
谁有蝴蝶效应3里开头4分钟左右的那首说唱歌曲?
是Street Life by Astal这首我也找了好久,最后直接去英文网站终于找到了……
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
蝴蝶效应3的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁蝴蝶效应3的片尾曲是什么歌?黑人说唱那段_百度知道
蝴蝶效应3的片尾曲是什么歌?黑人说唱那段
还有影片一开头几分钟那点黑人说唱,是什么歌?
提问者采纳
最后直接去英文网站终于找到了……给你提供个下载地址
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
蝴蝶效应3的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁影片中有3个JUMPER      首先遵循几个原则。    1互相知道真相的2个JUMPER是不可能真正杀死对方的。 因为对方作出了历史的修正 都会重新跳跃回去阻止对方。 从而反复的作前后跳跃 谁也不能杀死谁    当然,前提是他们都必须知道事实的真相和起源才能作出修正,如果他们不知道是谁作的一件事 那他们双方都无法进行修正。 妹妹始终问哥哥 到底是谁放的火。 其实这是很关键的一点  妹妹和哥哥都不知道是谁放的火,所以他们无法对放火这个事实做修正。 因为他们不知道如何对这件事进行修补。    好了,既然2个JUMPER无法真正杀死对方 那必须有第三个JUMPER存在 2个JUMPER如果要其中一个死 那是很容易办到。尤其是其中一个处于暗中 就更容易让妹妹不知道事情真相 而处死她了    那么,谁是这第三个JUMPER呢? 用排除法来看。    首先是主角的女儿! JUMPER必须是要有遗传后才可能具备这种能力    主角的女儿   主角的女儿和主角的妹妹处于2个不同的平行世界里。 有主角的妹妹世界里就不可能存在主角的女儿的精神或者肉体。    所以主角女儿想去杀她的姑姑 那是神话 不是科学! 完全是瞎扯 一个平行宇宙里的人物怎么可能跳到另一个平行宇宙里去干预那个平行宇宙发生的事情?又不是大仙 完全不符合任何一部电影里的逻辑或者科学。    所以,这种可能性在逻辑上为0。    那么,还具备遗传能力 并且可以做到JUMP的人 还有谁?     那就是主角的父母。    我个人倾向于是主角的爸爸。    我们可以这样理解。 最后电影的结局已经不是事情本来最正常,没有任何人JUMP的结局。    最正常的结局,应该是。     没有大火。 主角的父母没有死。 妹妹没有死。 主角仍然和后面的女人恋爱或者结婚    那么如果事情这么发展,妹妹还会不会爱上主角? 答案很明显,很可能会!    妹妹爱上哥哥,很多人都说是因为哥主角救了妹妹 所以妹妹才爱上主角。    其实这只是很小的一部分原因,妹妹爱上哥哥 是因为她本来就不健全的心里和性格。    这才是真正的原因,假如你哥哥救过一次你的性命。 那你就会爱上你哥哥吗? 很明显,正常人都不会。    哥哥的那次行为,只不过是一次情绪的触发点。 让妹妹对哥哥的爱慕提早爆发了,如果哥哥不救妹妹。    早晚妹妹的这种倾慕情绪也会生根,发芽。这取决于妹妹本身的性格和扭曲的心里    那么这么推测,正常没有任何JUMP行为发生的历史应该是:    妹妹倾慕哥哥,但是一直不敢说出来。后来哥哥结婚了,妹妹嫉妒
杀害或者发生了很多不好的事情(有这种心里的人迟早会爆发出来,这种性格应该说是从小就决定了)    而妹妹的父亲也是JUMPER,他知道是谁做了这些事情。    所以妹妹的父亲,唯一做了一次JUMP 也就是回到过去放了这把整部电影里悬疑的火。本来妹妹死了,双亲是都还在的。    但是父亲放了这次火,却没有料到,主角会因为内疚而回去救她的妹妹。这次JUMP意外导致了父母的死亡 这是他父亲没有料到的 既然在他父亲已经死了的平行宇宙里 他父亲是当然不可能去影响之前事情的发生了。 也就是说,主角妹妹存在 他的父亲就不存在。 变成了只有2个JUMPER     而也是因为这次父亲意外死亡,让主角和妹妹没有猜疑到还有第三个JUMPER的存在。    可能有点难理解,简单的说。    就是一开始有3个JUMPER存在。 在放火这事上,必须有一个JUMPER要死! 之后会变成2个JUMPER存在    要么就是哥哥和妹妹存在的平行宇宙。    要么是哥哥和父亲存在的平行宇宙。    这个时间点可以有无数条岔路,哥哥试过和妹妹同处的5,6个平行宇宙以后 觉得结局不好。    改变了结局,回到这个分岔路上,有3个JUMPER同时存在的分岔路 。选择了父亲同时存在的平行宇宙。 最终导致了妹妹的死亡    这也可以解释:假如妹妹本来就应该死。 那结局最后一次主角JUMP其实并没有改变任何东西。本来是不应该接受到任何惩罚的。    但是从主角女儿来看,主角的女儿显然是有心里问题的。而且以后肯定会发展成灾难。    这可以看成是主角和主角父亲2个JUMPER同谋改变“历史”而受到的惩罚!    真正的历史,本片并没有做任何说明。    真正的历史其实是:影片3个JUMPER都存在 父亲 妹妹 哥哥。 妹妹爱上了哥哥 在哥哥结婚以后 作出了很多事 令哥哥生活受到了极大的打击。    我们看到的结局,其实是已经改变过一次的了。 看似完美,“隐藏玄机”! 因为世界上是没有完美的结局的 怎么可能出现完美的结局?    这和3部影片的主旨是相违背的!如果真有完美的结局,那3部结局都应该是皆大欢喜的HAPPY ENDING了。    绝对会有一个人受到惩罚,那个人就是主角的“女儿”
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  弥补一下文中没有提到的:    为什么强调电影里有3个JUMPER。    有个细节:火灾发生的时候 报警铃已经被认为损坏了 这次火灾肯定不是主角所为!    不是主角和妹妹。 而这次火灾又是人为导致。 那会是谁呢? 一定是第三个JUMPER!
  写剧本的。
  楼主真牛,我都看晕了。
  我不得不说,你钻到牛角尖里去了  那场火根本就不用去追究是怎么发生的  男主的正常轨道就是:小时候亲眼看到妹妹被火烧死了。  这就成了他的一个心病,所以成年以后利用自己的超能力回去救了她,结果却造成了蝴蝶效应----妹妹畸恋并不断地杀死跟哥哥交往的女人。  最后男主终于发现救了妹妹是个错误,才又跳回去,“杀”死了妹妹(把妹妹房间的门拉死了)。  还有人纠结于片末小女孩烧玩具娃娃,其实只是为拍续集作铺垫,同时它也是蝴蝶效应的后果-----男主的正常轨道是看到妹妹被烧死而救不到,片子末尾男主却回去“杀”了妹妹,这个“杀”,就是轻微的蝴蝶扇翅
  不是,是最后那个女孩放的火
  个人认为那个火灾只是一个即成事实……代表不可更改的过去  楼主牛X,像楼主学习
  蝴蝶效应3了都?
  男主的正常轨道就是:小时候亲眼看到妹妹被火烧死了。    假如没有第三个Jumper存在的话
的确可能是这个情况     但是电影里很明显给了这个火灾是人为的一些细节:火灾发生的时候 报警铃已经被人为损坏了    那这是谁做的呢?    这个细节很明显的表情了 这把火 绝对不是个普通意外
否则在美国这样的社会 火灾而没有警铃响起来本身也是很奇怪的一件事
  作者:我爱CA 回复日期: 13:04:51 
    男主的正常轨道就是:小时候亲眼看到妹妹被火烧死了。        假如没有第三个Jumper存在的话 的确可能是这个情况         但是电影里很明显给了这个火灾是人为的一些细节:火灾发生的时候 报警铃已经被人为损坏了        那这是谁做的呢?        这个细节很明显的表情了 这把火 绝对不是个普通意外 否则在美国这样的社会 火灾而没有警铃响起来本身也是很奇怪的一件事    ------------------------------------------------------------    美国有能穿越的人吗。
  晕 ,楼上的。    我只是以导演在电影里给的一些细节和暗示去推断一些东西。    试着去分析电影里没有直接表现出来答案的一些疑惑
  有点晕
  楼主的分析是我看过最合理的.....  如果sam的女儿 是他姑姑 或者是杀死他姑姑的凶手,那整部剧都毁了。。。期待 蝴蝶四 给我们一个解释
  用排除法的话,放火的如果是父亲的话,的确最合理。但有一点说不通,为什么SAM救妹妹,放火的父亲就逃不出来了?难道父亲看到sam救了妹妹,就自杀了?父亲在计划中是应该逃出来的,即便妹妹获救了,父亲也可以利用下次穿越的机会再搞意外搞死妹妹,为什么放火的人自己会被火烧死?不是笑话吗?
  蝴蝶除1外都是垃圾
  作者:我来咧 回复日期: 09:36:18 
    蝴蝶效应3了都?      同意外    
  蝴蝶效应3    烂片
  还是蝴蝶效应1好看    最后的结局整个就是中文经常说的:相濡以沫,不如相忘于江湖。
  估计导演自己也不明白
  第二部我都没听说过,怎么又来了第三部啦?
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规}

我要回帖

更多关于 蝴蝶效应3解析 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。