我希望英文在工作中能帮到你英文

英语翻译能帮我翻译下成英文吗“对于工作的热心和执着,使你对任何事(任务)都要求自己做到完美,有时对于时间的把握不好,希望你在今后的工作中能提高自己的速度.适当的放松和休息,_百度作业帮
英语翻译能帮我翻译下成英文吗“对于工作的热心和执着,使你对任何事(任务)都要求自己做到完美,有时对于时间的把握不好,希望你在今后的工作中能提高自己的速度.适当的放松和休息,
英语翻译能帮我翻译下成英文吗“对于工作的热心和执着,使你对任何事(任务)都要求自己做到完美,有时对于时间的把握不好,希望你在今后的工作中能提高自己的速度.适当的放松和休息,多和其他同事交流
"The enthusiasm and dedication to work to make you anything (tasks) required to achieve their own perfection,and sometimes not grasp the time,I hope you can work in the future to increase the speed of their own..Appropriate to relax and rest ,multi-exchange and other colleagues差不多就是这个意思
Perseverence and enthusiasm are the key factors to complete any assignments(tasks) given ,you must try your best to do the best of anything . I do understand that at times,you may lose control of time...
我刚高考完,英语还不错,1 楼 用翻译器的。语法一堆错误。给员工的吗?我相信我能帮到你.Because of your enthusiasm and your determination , you demand yourself to complete very thing perfectly .However,you can not arrangge time rationally ...尊敬的老师你好,希望你能帮我修改下下面这些句子的英文翻译。注意我需要完整的句子的翻译,也就是说不要_百度拇指医生
&&&网友互助
?尊敬的老师你好,希望你能帮我修改下下面这些句子的英文翻译。注意我需要完整的句子的翻译,也就是说不要
只指出错误,而是要修改好的完整的句子。谢谢A:
打扰一下,我可以和你们讨论基本技能学习的重要性这个问题吗?你们愿意和我谈论吗!A: Excuse me ! I hope to you discussion about on the importance of learning basic skills this question . Do you have a interesting
in this matter .B:
当然!我认为这是一个值得讨论的话题。我趋向于相信学习基本技能对我们来说非常必要。精通基本技能不仅可以帮助我们获得更加先进的技能而且陶冶我们的情操。B. Sure ! I think that it is a worth of discuss question .i tend to believe it is necessary to learn basic skills .mastering the basic skills can not only helps us acquire advanced skills but also cultivate our characters .C.就我个人而言。我认为基本的技能将会在我们的工作中过时。基本技能每个人都会,对于我们来说没有任何竞争力。C. in my opinions.I think the basic skills might be outdated
by the time they’re in the job market .because the basic skills every one possession of it , it couldn’t bring us any competition .D. C,我赞同你的观点。我认为没有必要看重基本技能的学习。基本技能是比较简单的技能,没有必要花费时间去学习简单的基本技能。C:C, I agree to your ideas .I think it is necessary to learn basic skills. The basic skills is simply skills ,we should not spend many time to learn it .A:我不这样想。我认为基本技能从不会过时,在我们的生活和工作中非常有实践意义。基本技能对于我们的成功非常有必要。A: I don’t
think so .the basic skills will never be out of date and they are very practical in our daily life and work .C. 我坚持我的观点,如果重视基本技能的学习,将会禁锢我们的思想,导致我们很难在生活和工作中带来创新思想。C: I insist on my ideas .if we are very important to the basic skills study ,we will durance our thought , lead to I
will difficult in find news things and thinks at every day and work .B.精通更多的基本技能,越有利于我们找到更多的满意工作。B:the more basic skills
we master ,the more likely we are to find a satisfactory job .D. 你们的观点,给了我很大的帮助。我觉得我的观点过于片面。我觉得你们说的都有道理,凡事有利有弊。D. Listen to your idea , that is a great help to me .I realize our ideas is not all-around .I think your idea all have its principle , the thing have a good also have the badly .A. 条条大路通罗马。D,我赞同你的观点,我们应该根据自己的兴趣学习自己喜欢的技能。All road to the Roman .D, I agree with your ideas. we should depend on
our interest choose for our like things , interest is the best teacher .
你好,答疑如下 A: 打扰一下,我可以和你们讨论基本技能学习的重要性这个问题吗?你们愿意和我谈论吗! A: Excuse me !Would you like with me todiscuss the importance of basic skills of learning? B: 当然!我认为这是一个值得讨论的话题。我趋向于相信学习基本技能对我们来说非常必要。精通基本技能不仅可以帮助我们获得更加先进的技能而且陶冶我们的情操。 B. Sure ! I think that it is worth talking about .I tend to believe it necessary to learn them . Not only will theyhelp us acquire advanced skills but alsodevelop ourqualities .
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
* 百度拇指医生解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。
* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生当前位置: &
求翻译:所以 我希望各位领导能给我一个机会 让我可以在这里工作 非常感谢是什么意思?
所以 我希望各位领导能给我一个机会 让我可以在这里工作 非常感谢
问题补充:
So I hope that leaders can give me a chance so that I can work here are very grateful
Therefore, I hope that Members will be able to give me a chance leadership so that I can work here is very grateful to
Therefore I hoped fellow leaders can give me an opportunity to enable me to be possible to work in here thank extremely
I want leaders to give one chance can work here thanks
So I hope the leaders will give me a chance, so I can work here thanks
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!请大家帮我把这句汉语 翻译一下英文 :我已经回到了中国 你在那边还好吗?工作顺利吗?我很高兴得到了你的回复 当然 我也一样 很希望在见到你 很希望 以后的时间了 希望我们可以聊天 哎 _百度作业帮
请大家帮我把这句汉语 翻译一下英文 :我已经回到了中国 你在那边还好吗?工作顺利吗?我很高兴得到了你的回复 当然 我也一样 很希望在见到你 很希望 以后的时间了 希望我们可以聊天 哎
请大家帮我把这句汉语 翻译一下英文 :我已经回到了中国 你在那边还好吗?工作顺利吗?我很高兴得到了你的回复 当然 我也一样 很希望在见到你 很希望 以后的时间了 希望我们可以聊天 哎 不说这么多了 希望你能够每天开心 就这样.
I have already returned to China.Are you OK there?Have everything goes well especially your work?I'm gald to receive your reply.Of course,I feel the same way as you.I hope to see you very much and to talk with you.Fine,finally I wish you happy everyday!
im back in china now how is it going out there,hows work ? im glad to receive your reply ,and of course i want to see you again too, hope we can chat some time ,ok thats all ,hope you are happy everyday .英语翻译如题热爱市场营销专业,有着十分饱满的工作热忱,希望能将自己所学的知识与技能在实践中充分的施展,有着吃苦耐劳的精神,能把这种精神投入到工作之中,谦虚学习,努力工作,希望能_百度作业帮
英语翻译如题热爱市场营销专业,有着十分饱满的工作热忱,希望能将自己所学的知识与技能在实践中充分的施展,有着吃苦耐劳的精神,能把这种精神投入到工作之中,谦虚学习,努力工作,希望能
英语翻译如题热爱市场营销专业,有着十分饱满的工作热忱,希望能将自己所学的知识与技能在实践中充分的施展,有着吃苦耐劳的精神,能把这种精神投入到工作之中,谦虚学习,努力工作,希望能和公司一同走向美好未来.
Loves the marketing sales profession, very compassionate about work, hopes to utilize the knowledge and skills that was learned in real life, patient and can work under duress, and can transform the energy from stress into work, modest to learn, hard-working, hopes to achieve a beautiful future with the company.}

我要回帖

更多关于 我希望学校给予的帮助 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信