月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
2014年九年级英语第九单元测试题(含答案)
2014年九年级英语第九单元测试题(含答案)
一、单项选择填空(30分)
1.&&&&&&& I walked into the classroom, the teacher had started teaching already.
A. By the time&&&&B. While &&&C. After
2. The water is not &&& enough. Add some more sugar, please.
A. crispy &&&&&B. sweet &&&C. salty
3. The dish doesn&t&&&&&&& nice. I don&t think it has a good&&&&&& .
A. taste&&&&B.look&&C. taste
4. &What&s the news about?
&It is reported that some fans were injured in the crowd before the famous
singer&&&&&& .
A. looked up&&&&B. thought up&&C. showed up
5. &I often notice Wang Fang&&&&&& to the old people&s home.
& I hear she often helps the old people there.
A. come &&&&&B. came&&&C. to come
6. &Have all the students known that we will have an English exam this Saturday?
&Yes. Every student&&&&&&&& about it.
A. tells&&&&&B. told&&&&C. was told
7. I met a friend of mine&&&&&&& in the street yesterday.
A. by accident &&&B. by the way&&C. by mistake
8. This is&&&&&&& a thrilling story&&&&&&& hardly any people believe it.
A. that&&&&B. that&&&C. so
9. &Why don&t you have a notebook with you?
&I&ve&&&&&&& it at home.
A. lost&&&&&&B. forgotten&&C. left
10. &When&&&&&& you&&&&&&& your homework?
&I had finished it before he&&&&&& back.
B. was coming
11. All the adults were killed in the accident, but the two-year-old boy&&&&&& alive.
A. ordered &&&&B. expected&&C. remained
12. Luo Juan will get&&&&&&& if we ask her to sing.
A. embarrassing &&&B. exhausted&&C. embarrassed
13. &Do you know&&&&&& ?
&In the 6th century.
A. when the abacus is invented
B. when was the abacus invented
C. when the abacus was invented
14. The idea of &sunshine sports& makes it possible for kids to choose and do _______ about sports as long as one hour every day.
A. pleasant something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. anything pleasant
C. something pleased
15. It&s raining heavily ________ the farmers keep on working in the field.
A. but&&&&&B. though&&&C. because
二、完形填空(10分)
The 50-year-old farmer, Wu Yulu is quite different from the others in his village. He is the&& 1& of 38 handmade robots. He has been&& 2& to show his robots at the opening ceremony of the Shanghai World Expo.
Born in a& 3&& family, he did not have the opportunity to go to school. But even as a child, he knew he wanted to make machines. &I think&& 4&& machines is a talent I was born with, & he said.
In 1987, he finally finished his& 5&& robot that could walk like a man. He named it &Wu No. 1&.
6&& , his experiments& have not been away from danger. One of his fingers was injured in 1989. And in 1999, his house was&& 7&& by fire.
In 2003, Wu and his robots were invited to perform in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, and in 2009, his robots were on&& 8&& along with the Chinese Shenzhou spaceships.
Wu&s latest dream is to invent robots& 9&& can help people in daily life. He will invent robots to help the disabled or look&& 10&& children.
1. A. farmer&&&B. inventor&&&C. discoverer
2. A. refused &&&B. invited&&&C. collected
3. A. poor&&&&B. rich&&&&C. small
4. A. selling &&&B. repairing&&C. making
5. A. first &&&&B. second &&&C. best
6. A. However&&&B. Until&&&C. Instead
7. A. cut &&&&B. built &&&C. destroyed
8. A. sale &&&&B. display&&&C. time
9. A. what&&&&B. when&&&C. that
10. A. up&&&&B. for&&&&C. afterjsjt九年级英语第十单元测试卷答案_百度知道
jsjt九年级英语第十单元测试卷答案
我有更好的答案
我和你不是一个地区的,考卷怎么会答案一样?? - -
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
九年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁龙泉英语——刘崇江英语工作室
当前位置:&&&&
初三英语单元抽测卷听力材料及参考答案
上传: 刘崇江 &&&&更新时间: 17:47:31
初三英语单元抽测卷听力材料及参考答案 (一)( units 1---2 ) 听力材料:一、听句子一遍,选择最佳答语。 1. excuse me . have you got a cd player ? 2. have you ever been abroad ? 3. please return the library book on time . 4. i&m afraid i&ll have to pay for the lost book . 5. i&m sorry i&m late . 二、听简短对话二遍,根据你所听到的对话内容选择正确的答案。 1. m:&& lucy , are you sure you have lost your library book ? & w:&& yes . i have looked for it everywhere , but i still can&t find it . 2. m:&& i&m sorry i have forgotten to bring you my photos . & w:&& it doesn&t matter . please bring them tomorrow . 3. m:&& have you listened to the foreign music ? & w:&& yes , i just listened to it yesterday . 4. m:&& what does your grandmother like doing ? & w:&& she likes reading , and she often borrows books from the school library . 5. w:&& lin tao , have you ever been abroad ? & m:&& yes , three times . 三、听段落对话二遍,根据你所听到的对话内容选择正确的答案。 1. w:&& will you be free this afternoon ? & m:&& sorry , i am afraid not . what&s up ? & w:&& i&ve got two concert tickets . & m:&& oh , i&ll try to go with you . 2. w:&& hi , paul ! i can&t find my umbrella . have you seen it anywhere ? & m:&& yes . i think i have seen a red one in the corner . maybe it&s yours . & w:&& oh , mine is yellow . thank you all the same . & m:&& you&re welcome . 3. w:&& may i help you ? & m:&& yes , please . i want to borrow some cds . & w:&& what kind of cds do you want ? & m:&& about popular english films , like gone with the wind and jane eire . 4. w:&& surfing is hard for me . i don&t think i can learn it . & m:&&& you need more practice . i&ve practiced about ten days . & w:&&& i came here two weeks ago . i&ve tried my best , but failed . & m:&&& oh , do you want to go home ? & w:&&& yes . and i never do this again . 5. w:&&& what does your mother do , john ? & m:&&& she&s a computer engineer . & w:&&& i thought she was a librarian . & m:&& yes , she worked in our school library a year ago .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 四、听短文二遍,根据你所听到的短文内容选择正确的答案。 & i hope you will not forget what i told you to buy ,& said mother . & no ,& said john . & i won&t forget . you want six oranges , ten eggs and half a kilo of tea .& at the beginning he remembered everything , but he stopped several times . once he saw two boys playing in the street . a policeman stopped them . then he met some of his friends and he played with them for a while . when he reached the shop , he had forgotten everything except the ten eggs . as he walked home , his face became sad . when he saw his mother , he said , & mother , i have forgotten to buy the oranges and the tea . i remembered to buy the eggs , but i dropped three of them .& 参考答案:&&&&&&&&&& 听力部分:一、1----5 bacaa& 二、1---5 cccbc&& 三、1---5 cbaca&&& 四、1---5 bcaab 笔试部分:一、1---5 abacb&& 6---10 baddb&& 11---15 cabbb&&& 16---20 adcac 二、1. yes , i do .& 2. i&d like to read stories .&& 3. have you ever read any stories of charles dickens ?& 4. could you tell me something about charles dickens ?&& 5.& yes , he is . 三、1---5 badbb&&& 6---10 adacb&&&& 四、( a ): 1---5 babdb&& ( b ): 1---5 dacbc ( c ): 1. he was very poor .&& 2. because he was not free ./ because he was busy at that time .& 3. he asked jack to send the story .&& 4. he would kick jack downstairs .&&& 5.& he was a great american writer& .&&&& 五、(略)。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 二 )&& ( units 3---4 ) 听力材料:一、听简短对话二遍,选择能回回答问题的正确答案。 1. m: those people are busy cleaning the snow from the street . let&s go and join them , shall we ? & w: yes , let&s . 2. w: when did your father come back home yesterday , jack ? & m: he usually comes back at 5:30 , but yesterday he was half an hour late . 3. m: sally , may i use your bike , please ? my homework has been left at home . & w: of course . but where is the key ? ah , here it is , in the desk . 4. m: will you please go to the cinema with us , betty ? & w: i&d like to . but i have to go and buy some bread . 5. w: hi , john . would you like to go to the park with us this afternoon ? & m: sorry , i can&t . i&m going to help my uncle to plant trees . 二、听段落对话二遍,选出能回答问题的正确答案。 w:& hello ! m:& hello , mary !& this is mike . w:& mike ! nice to hear from you again . how are you ? m:&& fine , thanks . and you ? w:&& oh , not bad . m:&& good . listen , i&m phoning because i want to invite you to a party . at our new house . and & w:&& new house ? really ? m:&& yes , we moved . that&s why we&re giving the party . can you come ? w:&& of course . when is it ? m:&& this saturday evening . w:&& when does the party start ? m:&& come at any time after eight . all right ? w:&& yes . oh , by the way & m:&& bye ! see you saturday evening . w:&& wait a moment , mike , you haven&t & mike ? are& you still there ? you haven&t given me your new address . hello ? mike ? hello ?&&&&& 三、听对话二遍,判断下列句子正(&)误(&)。 m:&& hello , wang . i haven&t seen you for several weeks . you have been away from home , haven&t you ? w:&& yes , i&ve been to honolulu . i got back yesterday . m:&& did you enjoy yourself ? w:&& yes , thank you . it was a very enjoyable holiday . m:&& how did you go ? w:&& i flew there . m:&& i think it must have been interesting to travel by air . you certainly had a good time . w:&& yes , that&s true . i enjoyed every minute of it . i hope i shall be able to go again next summer .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 四、听短文二遍,选择正确答案。 when you in england , you must be more careful in the street because the traffic drives on the left . before you cross a street , you must look to the right first , then the left . in the morning and in the evening when people go to or come from work , the streets are very busy . traffic is most dangerous then . when you go by bus in england , you have to be careful , too . always remember the traffic moves on the left . have a look first , or you will go the wrong way . in many english countries , there are big buses with two floors . you can sit on the second floor . from there you can see the city well . it&s very interesting .&&&&&&&&& 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1---5ccabb& 二、1---5 aabcc&& 三、1---5& && & &&&&& 四、1---5 babbc &&&&&&&笔试部分:一、1---5 bdcba&&& 6---10 baacb&& 11---15 addab&& 16---20 ccdbd &&&二、1. where have you been ?&& 2. did you have a good journey ?&& 3. are you going to your home town for holiday ?&& 4. how long will you stay there ?&& 5. when will you leave china ? &&三、1---5 cadac&& 6---10 cbaba&&& 四、(a): 1---5 cbcaa&& (b): 1---5 bdcda& &&(c): 1. they begin in september after a long summer holiday &.& 2. they go to school when they are five years old .& 3.& four or five& .&& 4.& they go to colleges& .&& 5.& they want to earn money for their studies& .&&&&&&& 五、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& travel by bus i traveled to hangzhou by bus last sunday . hangzhou is one of the most beautiful cities in our country . it&s famous for the west lake . there are many places of great interest in hangzhou . i watched the beautiful scenery , and also went boating in the lake . then i went climbing the hills . i ad a very good time . my memory of the pleasant trip will last long . ( 三 ) ( units 5---6 ) 听力材料:一、听简短对话二遍,根据你所听到的对话内容选择正确答案。 1. w:& i don&t like traveling by air . the journey is often too long . & m:& but i don&t think so . i enjoy traveling very much . 2. w:& are you sure you&ve got the tickets in your jacket ? & m:& oh . i nearly forgot . they are at home . 3. w:& can you tell me how we&ll go to the farm tomorrow , by bike or by bus ? & m:&& on foot . 4. w:&& could you take care of my cat while i am away ? &m:&& with pleasure . 5. w:&& i often go out for a walk after supper twice a week . what about you ? & m:&& once a week . 6. m:&& is anyone hurt ? & w:&& yes , a man is hurt , but not badly . 7. w:&& hi , sam ! which sport are you in today ? & m:&&& i&m not doing anything because i fell and hurt my arm yesterday . & w:&& bad luck ! 8. w:&& don&t go swimming in a deep sea . & m:&& why ? & w:&& there are always some sharks . it&s dangerous for people . 9. w:&& what do you think is the fastest way to travel ? & m:&& i think the fastest way to travel is by air . 10. w:&& jim , have you seen my history book ? && m:&& no , i haven&t . but i saw an english book on lin tao&s desk . 二、听段落对话二遍,选择正确答案完成句子。 m:&& excuse me , what is the number of our plane leaving shanghai for moscow ? w:&& flight no. ca 3504 . m:&& what time does the plane leave ? w:&& at 6:45 . m:&& and what time does it arrive in moscow ? w:&& at 13:30 . m:&& does it stop in beijing ? w:&&& yes . m:&& by the way , could you tell me which gate we have to go to ? w:&& let me see . oh , please go to gate 6 . m:&&& thank you . w:&&& you&re welcome . 三、听短文二遍,选择正确答案回答问题。 &dear mum and dad , here i am in sydney . we have been here for three days . we had a good journey . it took seven hours by bus , and we saw lots of things on the way . we didn&t do much for the first day , as two girls were ill . we spent most of the time on the beach . on wednesday we went up to the mountains , and yesterday we went to an ancient city and did some sightseeing . it was fantastic ! we didn&t have a lot of time there , but we saw everything and i have taken lots of photos . hope you&re well . did you get my card from paris ? &&&&&&&&&& 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1---5 bbcbc& 6----10 ccacb& 二、1----5& abcac& 三、1---5 cabcb & 笔试部分:一、1---5 dbbcd&& 6---10 dacab&&& 11---15 accab&& 16---20 abdbb& 二、1. i still have no idea .& 2. what kind of party (it is) ?&& 3. what time shall we get there ? 4. will it last long ?&& 5. that&s wonderful / great &.&& 三、1---5 cdbab&&& 6---10 dcbaa& 四、(a): 1---5 bdabc&&& (b): 1---5 abadc&& (c): 1. because he wanted to get some help from the doctor .&& 2. football made the man&s wife angry .&& 3.& because he thought about football even in his sleep& .&& 4.& he told the man not to think about football when he closed his eyes .&& 5. the best title for this story is & a man crazy about football& .&&&&&& 五&&& good afternoon , everyone !& we are studying in this school . it&s not good to spit in public places , such as in the library , in the classroom . we should neither draw pictures on the walls nor throw any litter onto the ground . i think we must make it a rule to do some cleaning every day . if everyone tries his best to do something useful for our school , i&m sure our school will become more beautiful . that&s all . thank you ! ( 四 ) ( 期中 ) 听力材料:一、听简短对话二遍,选择正确答案回答问题。 1. w:& i am badly ill . could you send for a doctor ? & m:&& i&ll do that at once . 2. w:&& sorry , i am late . & m:&& you are always late . from today on , you needn&t come to work any more . 3. w:&& don&t you think her tv is too noisy ? & m:&& yes . i&ll ask her to turn it down . 4. w:&& what will robert go to england for ? & m:&&& to see his grandparents . 5. w:&& when will your plane arrive in london , mr. hunt ? & m:&& in about two hours . 二、听一段对话二遍,根据你所听到的对话内容选择正确的答案回答问题。 w:& excuse me . i&ve lost my pen . have you seen it anywhere ? m:& is it a black one ? w:& yes , that&s right . where did you see it ? m:&& oh , i found it on the floor just now . is it broken ? w:&& no, it is ok . m:&& how nice it is ! where did you buy it ? w:&& i bought it in a shop on the way to see a film last week . m:&& how much did you spend on it ? w:&& ten yuan . m:&& i would like to buy one . w:&& why not go now ? m:&&& let&s go . 三、听一段对话二遍,选择正确答案完成句子。 w: what do you want to be in the future ? m: i&m thinking about becoming a pilot . that way i would be able to travel . w: do you like traveling ? m: of course . i could visit many places , make lots of friends , and learn many things i didn&t know before . w: good idea . but5 i would rather live in one place . m: what are you going to do in the future ? w: my mother works as a professor in a college , but she says the pay isn&t very good . so maybe i will go into the business . m: you kinow , business people are very busy , aren&t they ? w: you are right . but i think i can do well . m: good luck ! w: thank you . 四、听一段短文二遍,根据短文内容回答问题。 traffic is becoming a serious problem nowadays . i am sick and fed up with the traffic in this city c! it is so bad that i can never get anywhere on time . there are too many cars on the road , and most of them have only one person in them . another proiblem is the buses . they are so old and slow that nobody wants to take them . they are noisy and very dirty . you can&t even see out of the windows ! also , some of the taxi drivers are not polite . they never know where they are going , and it usually takes a long time to get to some place . taxis are expensive , too . and the subway is just too crowded and dangerous . what are we going to do ? 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1---5 abcbc&& 二、1---5 abacb& 三、1---5abcba &&四、1. the writer is fed up with the bad traffic .&&& 2. no , he can&t .&&& 3. too many cars on the road cause the bad traffic .&&& 4. because they are so old , slow , noisy and dirty .&&&&&& 5. no , they don&t . 笔试部分:一、1---5 bbdcd&& 6---10 babac&& 11---15 acadc& 16---20 bccba &&&&二、&& 1. i am going to shanghai . 2. no , there aren&t any .& 3. what about tomorrow ?&& 4. is next week all right ?&&& 5.& when does it leave ?&&& 三、( a ): 1---5 dabcd& 6---10 aabcb&& ( b ): 1---5 dcbca&& 6---10 cbddb&&& 四、(a): 1---5 bdcad&& (b): 1.because we each have a memory &.&& 2. the people with a good memory& .&& 3. the students have little time for it and they have to learn other subjects& .&& 4. when they live with their parents in foreign countries .&&& 5. do more and more exercise& .&&& 五、&&& i&ve heard from you . i know you want to visit china . that&s a good idea . as you know , beijing is the capital of china . it has a long history and there are many places of interest : the great wall , the imperial palace , the summer palace and so on . summer and autumn is the best time to come here . you can go surfing in dalian or qingdao , the waves there are terrific . you can also visit hainan , the weather is always warm , no matter in summer or in winter , there you can go scuba diving . i think you&ll have a good time . i hope you&ll come soon and wish you a lot of fun .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours , &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&li lei & ( 五 ) ( units 7---8& ) 听力材料:一、听对话二遍,根据你所听到的对话内容及问题选择正确的答案。 1. w:& how long have you been driving cars , jo ? & m:&& you know i&m twenty-seven now . about ten years ago , i began driving . & w:&& oh . much earlier than me . 2. w:& &english is too hard for me . i&d like to drop it . & m:&& you can&t do that . it&s very important . & w:&& then can you tell me how to learn it well ? & m:&& speak as often as possible . 3. w:&& i feel very sleepy . & m:&& so do i . & w:&& but jack&s radio is too noisy . & m:&& he&s always disturbing others ! everyone is fed up with him . 4. w:&& did you work in the middle east before you came to that pc company ? & m:&& yes . i stayed there for less than three months . & w:&& why do you change your job ? & m:&&& mm , it&s hard to say . 5. w:&& could i borrow your cd player ? & m:&& sorry . the line is bad . could you please speak more clearly ? & w:&& sure . i said , could you lend me your cd player ? & m:&& of course . when will you want it ? & w:&& tomorrow if possible . 6. w:&& there are many useful inventions , like the television , the telephone , the watch , the plane , the motor car and so on . & m:&& but i think computer is the most useful invention . what about you , mary ? & w:& &i really can&t agree with you . i prefer plane . 7. w:&& have you read the story about thomas edison ? & m:&& yes . he was a great american inventor . he was born in 1847 and died in 1931 . 8. w:&& when and where are you going for your holiday ? & m: &&i&m going to fly to england next saturday . 9. w:&& tom , have you ever been to any foreign country ? & m:&& yes , i have been to china , the united states , france and australia . 10.m:&& i&d like to see mr smith . && w:&& sorry , he is having a meeting now .&&& 二、听短文二遍,第一篇短文回答第1---5个问题;第二篇短文回答第6---10个问题。 (一) once einstein was waiting for one of his friends on a bridge . while he was waiting , he became in deep thought . it began to rain . the rain kept on for some time . when einstein took out a piece of paper from his pocket to write something down , the paper was wet and then he knew that it was raining . his clothes had become wet in the rain . but after he put the paper into his pocket , he forgot he was standing in the rain again . many scientists are careless about how they live . this is because they are too careful in their studies . (二) mr johnson was an old man . he lived by himself in a small village far away from town . he never left his home . but one day he went into town for shopping . after he bought some things , he went into a restaurant and vsat down at a table . when he looked around , he saw several old people put on glsses before they read newspapers . so after lunch he went to a shop and tried to buy himself a pair of glsses , too . the man in the shop helped him try on many pairs of glsses , but mr johnson always said , &no , i can&t read with them .& the man in the shop didn&t know what to do . in the end he asked , &excuse me , but can you read ?& &no, of course not .& mr johnson said angrily . &if i can read , why have i come here ?& 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1---5 aaccb &&6---10 abcca& &&&二、1---5 cbcca& &&&&6---10 ccbac笔试部分:一、1---5 dbcba&& 6---10 bcddb&&& 11---15cacad&&& 16----20bcdba&&& 二、1. i was ill at home the whole day .& 2. what was wrong with you ?&& 3. can you tell me something about the party ?&& 4.& that&s great !&& 5. that&s right / you&re right .& 三 、( a ): 1---5 dbbaa&&& 6----10 bcddb&&& ( b ): 1---5 bdccb&&& 6----10 adacc&&& 四、(a): 1---5 daccd&&&& (b); 1. he always liked to find out how things worked .&& 2. no , they couldn&t .&& 3. the flying kite took him across it& .&& 4.& he lived close to water& .& 5. it means he crossed the water in an easy way .&&& 六、&&& of all the festivals the spring festival is the most important . several days before the lunar new year , we clean and decorate our houses . the celebration begins on the eve of the lunar new year . the family gather together and have a wonderful dinner , which lasts for many hours . on the first day of the festival , we stay at home and exchange new year greetings . the second and the third days are spent visiting relatives and friends . we eat sweet cakes and jiaozi throughout the festival that lasts 15 days . on the last day , we dance folk dances late into the night .& & ( 六 ) ( units 9---10 ) 听力材料:一、听简短对话二遍,根据你所听到的对话内容选择正确的答案。 1. m:&& your watch looks very nice . is it made in japan or france ? & w:&& it&s made in beijing . 2. m:&& who&s that man ? do you know ? & w:&&& that&s john smith . he&s a canadian . he speaks english and french . 3. m:&& how long have you been at this school ? & w:&& i have been here for about four years . i came here when i was twenty-two . 4. m:& excuse me . do you have any blue coats in this size ? & w:& sorry , we have just sold out. 5. m:&& today is mother&s birthday . & w:&& really ? you could buy some presents for her . & m:&& yes , i think so . 6. w:&&& can you tell me where this camera is made ? & m:&&& let me see . it&s made in germany . 7. m:&& all this work must be done at the end of the month . & w:&& i see , but we&re short of hands . & m:&& i will ask another ten people to help you . 8. m:&& i hear the film heros will be on next week . & w:&& that&s true . i&m going to see it . & m:&&& me . too . 9. m:&&& is this seat taken ? & w:&& i don&t think so . the girl who was here finished her meal and left . 10. w:&& how much are the tickets for the art show ? && m:&&& ten dollars each . but the students are half price . &&&&&&&&&&&& 二、听短文二遍,第一篇短文回答第1---5个问题;第二篇短文回答第6---10小题。 (一) &&&&&&&& attention , please . here is something important for everyone going to london next month . as you know , you are going to stay with a family for two weeks . now , the most important thing is money . you should take about $530 with you . i think it will be enough for everyone . then , when you arrive you&ll be met by your new foreign family . you must remember to wear a red shirt so the family will find you easily . they&ve been told you all wear red shirts . you&ll also need to take with you four photos of yourself and , of course , it&s very important that you take the school letter . while you&re there , if you have any problems , you can call leech school office . i&ll give you the office phone number now . it&s 580&4436 and the person to ask for is mrs belcher&that&s b-e-l-c-h-e-r . she&s in the office from nine o&clock in the morning until five in the afternoon every day . ok . that&s all . hope everything goes well and have a good journey ! (二) dinosaur is an animal that we cannot see on the earth now . what we see in the museums are the fossils of many kinds of dinosaurs . they were found by the people at home and abroad . some dinosaurs have long necks and tails while others look like birds . look at these big eggs . these eggs were laid by dinosaurs about 95 million years ago . many dinosaur eggs were found in sichuan and liaoning , china . they help scientists to learn more about dinosaurs . dinosaura lived long before human appeared . but they disappeared about 65 million years ago . no one knows why . the lore scientists study the animal , the more questions they have . they tell different stories about their disappearance . perhaps in the future , you can tell us the reason . it&s an interesting job to study dinosaurs . 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1---5 abcac&& 6---10 baacb&& &二、1---5 ccacc&&& 6---10 bcaac&&& 笔试部分:一、1---5 acabb&&& 6----10 abdbb&&& 11----15 dcbaa&&& 16----20 abcdb二、1. there was no reply/answer . (nobody answered.) &&2. what did you see there& ?&&& 3. why not go there and have a look ? &&4.& i don&t know the way . &&&5. it will take you there& .&& 三、(a);& 1---5 cbdba&& 6---10 dabcc&&& (b): 1---5bacca&& 6----10 bbbba&&& 四、(a): 1---5 ddabc&& (b): 1.russia did &.&& 2.& it was sent up in 1961 .&& 3. because he finished a dangerous butv exciting journey in space .&& 4.& he came from america .&& 5.& they will remember yuri gagarin& .&&&& 五、(略)。 ( 七 ) ( units 11---12 ) 听力材料:一、听简短对话二遍,根据你所听到的对话内容选择正确的答案。 1. w:&& oh , i see . i guess your father must be a computer engineer . m: no, he isn&t a computer engineer , but he knows a lot about computers . he&s a computer fan . 2. w:& how far away are the man-made satellites from the earth ? & m:&& they are about 8,000 kilometers from the earth . 3. w:& which tv programme do you think is more interesting ? & m:&& sorry , i dislike watching tv . so i don&t know which tv programme is more interesting . 4. w:&& how did you get to the train station ? & m:&& it&s not far , i walked there . 5. w:&& i&m going to stay here for a few days . & m:&& all right , just fill& in the form and sign your name . 6.w:will you help me plant this tree , please ? && m:& certainly . what do you want me to do ? && w:& well , dig a hole largew enough for the tree , but not too deep . && m:&& ok . i&ll do that . 7. m:&& do you know how to grow rice ? & w:&& yes , more or less . & m:&& can rice be grown in water ? & w:&& some kinds of rice are grown in water , but some are not . 8. m:&& how deep is the baihai lake , do you know ? & w:&& it&s& 1620 metres deep , i think . it&s the deepes lake in the world . 9. w:&& would you call a taxi to take me to the airport ? & m:&& call a taxi ? i&ll take you myself . 10 . w:& i wonder how mary has been recently . she hasn&t emailed me for over ten days . && m:&& i think she is busy with her work . you see the exam is on the way .& &&&&& 二、听下面二段对话二遍,选择正确答案。 dialogue 1 :& m:&& what&s the time , please ? w:&& it&s half past eight . m:&& when does the museum open ? w:&& i think it opens at nine o&clock . m:&& does it close for lunch ? w:&& well , i think it closes at a quarter to twelve . m:&& and when does it open again ? w:&& at one thirty . dialogue& 2 :&&& m:&&& excuse me , is this seat taken ?& &&&&&&&&&&&& w:&&& no , it isn&t .& m:&&&& would you mind moving over one , so my friend and i& can sit together . w:&&&& ok . m:&&&& thanks a lot . 三、听短文二遍,选择正确答案回答问题。 &&&&&& my sister liz was born lucky . she has a beautiful smile . when she does something bad , she smiles and my parents are nbotv angry . she eats a lot and doesn&t get fat . she doesn&t study hard but she always gets good grades . after school she does her homework in five minutes while she watches tv at the same time . i believe some people are born lucky , some are not . my friend tony hasn&t been lucky in school this year . he got sick and missed classes , and couldn&t take his exams . he also lost his books , not only textbooks but also his notebooks . everybody likes tony because he will do his best to help others& . 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1---5 cbcca&& 6---10 aacbc &&二、1----5 bcbbb&& 三、1---5 acbac&& &笔试部分:一、1---5 bbadc&& 6---10 bdcdc &&&11---15 bcabd&&& 16---20 bddaa& 二、1. what&s the weather like here ?& 2. what about the other seasons ?& 3. it&s my favourite season .& 4.& which season do you like best ?&& 5.& the rain would stop later&& 三、1---5 bddaa&& 6---10 bbdcd&&& 四、(a): 1---5 bdddc&& (b): 1----5 dcbbb&&&& (c): 1. the sun together with its planets , travels in the milky way , our galaxy .&& 2.& it was like a small bit of dust .& 3.& light-years&&& 4.& thirty billion stars .&& 5.&&& 银河。 五、(略)。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( 八 )& ( 期末 ) 听力材料:一、听简短对话二遍,选择正确答案回答问题。 1. w:& have you got the e-mail i sent you the day before yesterday ? & m:&& sorry , i haven&t . something has gone wrong with my computer . it doesn&t work . 2. m:&& look ! i&ve got a new computer . & w:&& it looks nice . was it made in the usa ? & m:&& no ,. it was made in china . it works well . 3. w:&& i feel nervous . & m:&& how come ? & w:&& i&ve got a job as a teacher and i&ve never been a teacher before . i&m going to give lessons to the new students tomorrow . & m:&& i don&t think there is anything to worry about . the more you teach , the better you will be . 4. w:&& have you heard about bob ? & m:&& no , i haven&t . what happened ? & w:&& he was fired last week . & w:&& what a pity ! that&s the third time he has been fired this year . 5. w: it&s been raining for a week . & m:& so it has . & w:& do you think it will rain tomorrow ? & m:&& i think so . 6. w:&& a rock concert will be on tomorrow evning ! do you want to go , jack ? & m:& i don&t like rock music very much . & w:&& what kind of music do you like ? & m:&& classical music . do you ? & w:&& oh , no . classical music sends me to sleep . 7. w:&&& oh , i&m tired . & m:&& how about having a cup of coffee , mary ? & w:&& you&re a clever boy . that&s just what i want . 8. w:&& have you finished your experiment , dr johnson ? & m:&& no , we&re thinking of giving it up . & w:&& why ? it&d be a great pity if you did . & m:&& the problem is that we&re short of money . 9. m:&& i&d like to go to the movies , mum . & w:&& you can&t . look out of the window , it&s raining hard . & m:&& i&d like you to take me in your car . & w:&& i&m afraid i can&t . i&ve just put the car away . 10. w:& hi , peter . i like this pale blue . did you paint it yourself ? &&& m:&& no ,. my friends did it for me . i was busy preparing for the exams .&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二、听段落对话二篇,第一篇回答1&5小题,第二篇回答6---10小题。 dialogue 1 :& w:&& what can i do for you ? m:&& i&m looking for a pair of black shoes . w:&& what size do you want ? m:&&& size eight . w:&&& i&m afraid we haven&t got any black shoes in that size at the moment . we&ve only got brown ones . what about those shoes over there ? m:&&& well , that pair looks nice . how much do they cost ? w:&&& fifty-five yuan . m:&&& hmm !& that&s a bit expensive , but i still want to buy them . dialogue 2 :& w:&&& what would you want me to do while you&re away ? &&&&&&&&&&& m:&& well & i& i&d like the i& i&d like this letter written . &&&&&&&&&&& w:&& does anything else need doing ? &&&&&&&&&&& m:&& well , the office needs tidying up . it really needs redecorating . i don&t suppose you could get that done . &&&&&&&&&&& w:&& i&m afraid there&s not much time . but i will see if it can be done . &&&&&&&&&&& m:&& i&d be glad if you would . 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1-----5 cabac&& 6----10 cbabc &二、1---5 cbcba&&& 6----10 aabba&&& &笔试部分:一、1---5 bcdac& 6---10cbbcb &&11----15 dccac&&& 16----20 bbacb 二、1. i have no idea .& 2. are there many kinds of animals there ?&& 3.& what animal do you like best ?& 4. when and where shall we meet ?&& 5. &let&s make it a little earlier .&& &三、( a ):1---5 abddb&& 6---10 badcc&& ( b ): 1---5 bdaca&& 6----10 cdbab&&& 四、( a ): 1---5 bddcb&& ( b ): 1. the wheel &.&& 2. in the early 1800&s &.&& 3. the camera , the electric light and the radio& .& 4. russia .&&& 5. americans .&& 六、 our motherland , china , is a beautiful and great country . it used to be covered by lots of forests . now many forests have been destroyed . many trees have been cut down . soils have been washed away . drought often happens now . we should seriously punish those men who cut down the young trees to save our forests and to improve our environment . at the same time , we should plant more and more trees . we should call on the whole society to protect the forests and the environment as well . ( 九 ) ( units 13---14 ) 听力材料: 一、听简短对话二遍,选择正确答案回答问题。 1. m: let me get you some tea or coffee , but what would you prefer ? & w:& just a glass of orange , please . 2. w: bill , have you finished this work ? & m: no , i can&t do it without a computer . 3. w: how much are these bags ? & m:& the red ones are $ 3.5 and the blue ones are $4.50 . 4. w: can i help you , sir ? & m: yes , i&d like to buy some shirts for my son . 5. m:& do you like your new english teacher ? & w:& yes , he&s nice and kind , but too strict with us . & m:& is he american ? & w:& no, he&s from sydney . 6. w:& excuse me , sir . what time is it now ? & m:& it&s 4:20 . oh , no , my watch is four minutes fast . 7. w:& why don&t you invite billy for dinner ? & m:& his mother is here for a visit . 8. m:& mrs mill , what is the homework for this lesson ? & w:& do exercises 2 and 3 on page 6 . by the way , tomorrow we&ll start lesson 7 . 9. w:& excuse me , have you got orange , please ? & m:& i&m afraid not . we sell oranges , but not orange . you can get some in the market over there , i think . 10 m:& excuse me , is the sound lab on this floor ? we are going to have our english lesson there . & w:&& this is the chemistry lab . go to the first floor and turn left . you can&t miss it .&&& 二、听短文二遍,选择正确的答案。 peter was ten years old . one day his friend paul said to him , &i&m going to have a birthday party on saturday , peter . can you come ?& peter asked his mother , and she said , & yes , you can go .& she phoned paul&s mother to tell him . before peter went to the party on saturday afternoon , his mother said to him , &now , peter , don&t forget to be polite . don&t ask for food . wait until someone gives it to you .& & all right , mom ,& peter answered , and he went to paul&s house on his bicycle . there were a lot of children at the party . they had played together for an hour , and then paul&s mother gave them some food , but she forgot to give peter any . he waited politely for a few minutes , and then he held his plate up in the air and said loudly , & does anyone want a nice clean plate ?& 三、听短文二遍,根据短文内容完成下列句子的空白,每空一词。 albert is a boy of twelve . he lives with his parents in the southern part of washington d.c . his mother often says , & i have a very clever son . he can do many things all by himself , for example , he can dress himself and he can wash and brush his teeth himself and so on .& one day his uncle , jack , came to his home . albert&s mother was very glad and brought some pears . she put them on the table and said , & help yourself to the pears , jack .& just at that time albert came in and said , & i know there are three pears on the table . this is no. 1 . that&s no. 2 . one and two is three .& & ok ,& said his uncle , & i eat the first one . your mother eats the second one and you eat the third one .&&& 参考答案:&& 听力部分:一、1---5 ccacc&&&& 6----10 ccaab&&& 二、1----5 caccb&&&&&&&&& 三、1. isn&t&& 2. high praise&& 3. two pears&&& 4.& it&s two&&& 5.& nobody did&&&&&& 笔试部分:一、 1---5 cdcab&& 6----10 ccbbc& 11----15 bbdcb&& 16----20 bddbb& &二、1. there will be a lot& more people next century .&& 2. how to solve the problem ?&& 3. i can see the moon and the stars .& 4. i beg your pardon ?&& 5. how can we live there ?&&&& 三、1---5 bcacd&&& 6----10 cbbaa&&&& 四、( a ): 1-----5 babbd&& ( b ): 1----5 bcdac&&& ( c ): 1. no , he doesn&t .& 2. aunt lucy .&& 3.& she arrived by train .&& 4. because the writer was having breakfast at lunch time .& 5. it was one o&clock .&&& 五、main points : 1. china has a large population . ] 2. because most people didn&t know that population would become a big problem , the population of china increased quickly . 3. in 1979 china began to control the birth rate . 4. at the beginning , people didn&t know why to do that . 5. but now most people have understood it and surpported family planning policy .& ( 十 ) ( units 15---16& ) 听力材料: 一、听简短对话二遍,选择正确的答语。 1. m:& where are your parents , kate ?& & w:& father has gone to the market and mother has gone to the bank . 2. m:& ann , what&s your favourite colour ? & w:& i like red best and i like blue a little . i don&t like brown at all . what about you , bob ? & m:& i don&t agree with you . i prefer brown . 3. m:& hi , mary ! will you come out to play games with us ? & w:& sorry . i&m helping my father tidy the garden .& 4. m:& how much did you pay for the two tickets yesterday ? & w:& i paid 18 dollars . 5. m:& can you tell me if the humans got to the moon by spaceship or by plane ? & w:&& they got there by spaceship not by plane .& 二、听段落对话二遍,选择正确答案回答问题。 w:& i&m back , dad . m:& where have you been ? it&s time for lunch . your mother and i have been waiting for you for half an hour . w:& oh , sorry , i went to the market . i&ve just bought a red goldfish . look at the colour . it&s lovely , isn&t it ? m:& yeah , it&s really beautiful . what shall we call it ? w:& it&s so small ! what about a name like &tiny& ? m:& good idea ! now we&ll put it into the tank . come and meet your friend , tiny . w:& oh ! no , dad , your big blue fish has just eaten tiny ! poor tiny ! (the girl began to cry .) m:& how could such a thing happen ? well , well , don&t cry any more . we&ll buy another one tomorrow . 三、听短文二遍,选择正确的答案完成句子。 billy lived on a quiet street in a big city . his mother sometimes took him to the park to play , but when she was busy , he played in the street . one evening billy&s father gave him a beautiful new ball , and the next morning billy went out into the street to play with it . he played happily for a few minutes , but then a big dog came along . when the dog saw the ball , he wanted to play with it ,too . billy picked the ball up and held it above his head . he did not want the big dog to take it and ran away with it , but the dog jumped up and knocked him over . billy&s mother came out of the house and ran to him at once . & did it hurt you ?& she asked her son . and then she beat the dog away . 四、听短文二遍,根据短文内容回答问题。 after john had lunch at a village inn , he looked for his bag . he had left it on a chair beside the door and now it wasn&t there ! as he was looking for it , the inn-keeper came in . &did you have a good meal ?& he asked . &yes , thank you .& john answered , &but i can&t pay the bill . i haven&t got my bag .& the inn-keeper smiled and went out at once . in a few minutes he returned with john&s bag and gave it back to him . &i&m very sorry ,& he said . & my dog took it inrto the garden . he often does this .& 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1---5 bccbc&&& 二、1---5 baacb&& &三、 1---5 cabac&&& 四、1. he found his bag missing after he had lunch at a village inn .&& 2. he had put it on a chair beside the door . 3. it was in his bag .&& 4. yes , he did .&& 5.&& yes , it did&& .&&& &笔试部分:一、1---5 dccbb&& 6----10 cbaca&&&& 11---15 abbda&&& 16---20cadcc& 二、1. what&s the matter with you ? / what&s wrong with you ? / what&s the trouble with you ?& 2. do you often have a headache ?&& 3. when did it start ? / how long have you been like this ?&& 4. you&ll feel better / you&ll get well soon .& 5. will / can you give me some medicine ?&&&& 三、( a ): 1----5 daacb&& 6---10 abbbb& ( b ): 1----5 abddb&& 6----10 accda&&&& 四、( a ): 1---5 ccabc&& ( b ): 1. because they both said they were strong .& 2. they went to an old owl .&& 3.& he said to them to pick the fruit and bring it to him .&& 4. the elephant carried the monkey on his back to cross the river .&& 5. the monkey ran& quickly& up the tree to get the fruit .&&&& 五、 one possible version : there was a football match on the school playground last friday afternoon . it was between class 3 and our class . many of us watched the match . the players of class 3 were big and strong , but they didn&t play together very well . and our team is good at teamwork . so we won 2-1 . all of us were very happy . we congratulated the players . ( 十一 )&& ( units 17---18 ) 听力材料: 一、听简短对话二遍,选择正确答案回答问题。 1. w:& good morning , inspector . & m:& good morning . could you tell me when and where you were robbed ? & w:&& on the street last night . 2. m:& did you enjoy yourselves when you were having your picnic last sunday ? & w:&& yes , we did , but roy didn&t . & m:&& why ? & w:& he tripped over a stone and hurt his right hand . miss gao took him to the hospital . 3. m:&& mum , i want that toy monkey on the shelf , please . & w:&& you have already got one at home . & m:&& but this monkey looks funny . & w:&& come on , tom . what about that mickey mouse , ok ? & m:&& all right , mum . 4. m:& you must have a rest , xiao hua . you really have been working too hard these days . & w:&& but how can i ? &the exam is coming next saturday . &m:&&& oh , don&t worry . couldn&t you rest just this afternoon ? & w:&& all right , if you really think so . 5. m:&& hello ! & w:&& hello ! bill? & m:& i&m sorry . there is no bill here . & w:& oh , i&ve got the wrong number . 二、听四段对话二遍,选择正确答案回答问题。 a): m:& do you speak japanese , mrs. brown ? && w:& yes , i do . i speak a little japanese . && m:&& how well do you know french , mrs. brown ? && w:&& very well . but i have a lot of trouble with spelling . && m:&& how many languages do you speak ? && w:&& i speak four languages . how many do you speak ? && m:&& i speak three foreign languages . i don&t speak japanese . && w:&& what languages do you speak ? && m:&& i speak french , greek , arabic and english . b):& w:& hi , lin tao . i&m sorry to trouble you . could i borrow your bike ? m:& of course , with pleasure . w:& how long may i keep it ? m:&& what about the whole afternoon ? w:&& ok . it&s very kind of you . m:&& by the way , what do you use it for ? w:& jim is ill . i want to take him to the hospital . m:& i&m sorry to hear that . can i do something for you ? w:& no , thank you . i will return it as soon as i can . m:&& no hurry . c):& w:&& have you seen the job in the paper ? m:&& do you mean the one in china daily ? w:&& yes . m:&& i saw it just now . w:&& what do you think of it ? m:&&& i think i can&t do it . w:&& why do you think so ? m:&& they need a worker to take care of the machine and i don&t even know anything about that kind of machine . w: &&i know you are always quick to learn . i believe you soon get to know it well . m:&&& mm& maybe i should have to try it . d):&& m:&& are you free tomorrow ? w:&& yes . i think so . m:&& what shall we do then ? w:&&& i don&t know . let&s go for a walk . m:&&& good idea ! shall we ask jim ? w:&&& ok . what time shall we leave ? m:&&& well , i can&t leave before nine . i have a lot of homework to do . w:&&& don&t worry ! we won&t leave before nine . we&ll wait for you outside the school gate ! 三、听短文二遍,选择正确答案完成句子。 billy had a nice shop in the main street of a small town . he sold jewellery , watches , clocks and so on . all went well for some years , and then at night a thief stole a lot of jewellery from his shop twice in one month . three weeks passed , yet the police still didn&t catch the thief . so billy decided to try to do something about it himself . he bought a good camera and fixed it up in his shop and put some cheap jewellery in front of it for the thief , so that it could take a photo of anyone who stole the jewellery . a few nights later the thief came , but he didn&t touch any of the cheap jewellery that billy had put out for him . he took the camera , which was worth 1500& dollars . &&&& 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1---5 aabac&& 二、1----5 caaca&& 6----10 baabc&&& 三、1----5 cabcd 笔试部分:一、1---5 dcbad&&& 6----10 cdadc&&& 11---15 dddaa&& 16----20 abdad 二、1. what can i do for you ?&& 2. i&d like to buy some t-shirts .&& 3.& how many do you want ?&& 4. do you have any other kind of material ?&& 5.& i will take two in size 16 .&& 三、1---5 dbabc& 6---10 cdbcc&& 四、( a ): 1----5 aaccc&& ( b ): 1----5 ccdad&&& ( c ): 1. he helps the shopkeeper put food on the shelves every day .&& 2. they came to the shop for food .&& 3. he puts food on the shelf .&& 4.& peter runs to get some bags of flour .&& 5.& peter asks the shopkeeper not to open the door .&&&& 五、 one possible version : && wang fei is good at swimming . one day on his way home , he saw a boy fall into a river . wang fei jumped into the water at once and swam quickly to the boy . soon he reached him and helped him out of the water . both of them were wet all over , but wang fei took the boy home first .& & ( 十二 ) ( 总复习 ) 听力材料: 一、听四段对话二遍,选择正确答案回答问题或完成句子。 dialogue 1 : m:& i say , it&s seven to twelve . i&m hungry .& w:& so am i . shall we go to the dinning hall ? m:&& come on . what are we going to have for lunch ? w:&& we&ll have rice , noodles , beef with potatoes . dialogue 2 : m:&& we&ve just heard about the accident . it&s about your daughter , isn&t it ? w:&& no , my son . m:&& i&m sorry to hear that . is there anything i can do ? w:&& no , thank you all the same . dialogue 3 : m:&& are you busy tomorrow evening , ann ? w:&& why ? m:&& would you like to come over to my home for dinner ? w:&& thanks , jim . i&d like to very much , but i have another appointment . m:&& well . let&s make it some other time . dialogue 4 : m :&& what a lovely day ! w:&&& yes , isn&t it ? m:&&& it&s just like a spring day . i hope it stays like this . w:&&& i hope so , too . 二、听短文二遍,回答问题。第一篇回答1---5小题;第二篇回答6---10小题。 (一) last summer my brother and i stayed for a week with some friends in boston . that was our first trip away from home . one morning my brother said that he wanted to visit a famous church . we started out , but we did not know which way to go . so we stopped a stranger and asked , &excuse me , does this road lead to the old church ?& &yes , you are right ,& he replied . &just go three blocks and turn to your left . you can&t miss it .& so we walked three blocks and turned to the left . but the church wasn&t there . we went to ask a second stranger . he said , &go three blocks and turn to your left . you can&t miss it .& but again , we couldn&t find the church . finally we asked a third stranger . again he gave us the same answer . this time we found the church . but we wondered if everything in boston was three blocks and left turn away . ju7st then , somebody walked over to us and said , &excuse me , where is the nearest post office , can you tell me ?& &go three blocks and turn to your left ,& my brother replied , &you cannot miss it .& (二) &&&& john brown and mary smith went to a dance last saturday . john and mary had a very good time . the dance was held at school . the school was crowded with people . john and mary left the dance at 10 o&clock . mary was tired and asked john to take her home early . mrs smith was still up when they arrived . mrs smith , john and mary started talking about the dance . suddenly john looked at his watch and saw that it was midnight . mary didn&t go to bed early after all . 参考答案: 听力部分:一、1----5 bcaab&&&& 6----10 accbc&&& 二、1----5bcbac&&& 6---10cabcc笔试部分:一、1---5 bcbac&& 6---10 adcdc&&& 11---15 dbabc&&& 二、1.& how did you guess it ?/ how do you know that ?&& 2.& when did you move here ?&& 3. why did you move here ?&& 4. i&m afraid he can&t .&& 5. i&m sorry to hear that .&& 三、1----5 acbdb&&& 6----10 cadbc&&& 11----15 dacdb&&& 四、( a ): 1----5 cbada&&& ( b ): 1----5 abdca&&& ( c ): 1. because i got up late .& 2. yes , there were& .&& 3.& on foot& .&& 4. i felt very sorry and nearly cried& . &5.& because for me that smile was worse than anything . 五、 one possible version : peter :& whose watch is that under the chair ? sally :& which chair ? peter :& the one beside the table . sally :& oh , i can see it now . it&s mine . peter :& whose is that on your bed , then ? sally :& let me see . the one on my bed looks like mine . they&re both purple , so they look the same , i think . peter :& you&re right . but this is a new watch and yours is old . sally :& oh , i&ve rembered ! it&s ann&s . she has a new purple watch . she played here just now . she must have left it here . peter :& well . let&s go and give it to her . sally :& ok . let&s go . &&&&&
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级上语文单元试卷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信