keep off the grasscow什么grass,我是陈子豪

初一英语题 要有解释 急急急 谢谢..._百度知道
初一英语题 要有解释 急急急 谢谢...
on.tired.elephant.butThe old man sat there and watched the children_____(play)to
C.She is shy.and
B.What is Mary like .A.making D.for
C.A?Mom___soup in the kitchen.for .angrily.Something B.They talked about their _____(live) habits.elephants.How was the weatherI heard someone ____a song
on my way home.or
C.other day
B.is making C.Everything D,is there anything wrong with my ears .—___symbolsThe girls come from the Africa.the dayLook at that group___people.symbol
C. A.listen toThe___is one of Thailand&#39.sings B?
—__________.—Dfor
D.listen D.angry.He is thin.inWhat s___.hear B.tiredThe boy was so ___that he shouted___everyone.What did you do
B. A. B.angry.make
B.makesToday is like any ___in China.tiring.She is a kind girl.singing
C.___is OK.to.A;tired
D?—__________.AnythingPlease feed the grass____cows feed ___grass.hear to C.
B.days D.Nothing C.on.symbols
B?—It was very hot.这句话对不对;tiring
B.All of these birthday_____(food)are different.to sing D.She is very tall. A; on
A.singShe was ___with the ___jobStudents can&#39.with
D.I looked out of the window and saw some boys ____(play) soccer on the playground.A.elephant,错在哪.A.Where did you live
B.other days
C?如果错;at D;t ____music in the classroom A?—No;onThere is no air ___no water on the moom.of
A.What was the weather
All of these birthday (foods) are different.Please feed the grass (to) the cow.St (D;s (symbols).other day) in China?—(A.
Look at that group (A.Mom (B.
She was (tired) with the (tiring) job. (A. (C. Everything) is OK.I looked out of the window and saw some boys (playing) socccows feed (on) grass. ). The old man sat there and watched the children (playing) soccer.)The girls come(改为comes.or)no water on the moom.She is a kind girl.
What is your friend like ,第三人称单数) from the Africa?
—(B.listen to) music in the classroom?—No.
(D) There is no air (B.sing) a song
on my way home. The (elephant) is one of Thailand&#39.—Doctor为你解答.
Today is like any (A,is there anything wrong with my ears .How was the weather) here in summer .). (A) The boy was so (angry) that he shouted (at) everyone.is making) soup in the kitchen.I heard someone (D?—It was very hot.They talked about their (living) habits.of) people.—(D. What is Mary like 。Students can&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
D对推荐答案的补充The girls come from the Africa.and 原因是它连结的是no air与no water.A.but这是一道谬题我觉得应该填A.or
C!如果 选B,而不是no后面的air与water.这句话不对.or 的话 应该是There is no air or
water on the moon,错在 the Africa 应去掉theThere is no air ___no water on the moon,二者形成并列关系.and
B;如果填or应省去第二个no即no air or water
这是个语法问题
1、Students can't ____music in the classroom (D )
listen to music 2、The___is one of Thailand's___.
3、国名前不加冠词的
4、B 妈正在厨房煮汤 5、B
6\group of people一组人
7\你的朋友怎么样?选B。她人很友善。 “what your friend looks like?才选A”
9、food不可数
12、B月球上既没有水也没有空气。
13、playing
14、playing
15、living16、D这里的夏天怎么样?
17、B在我回家的路上我听见有人在唱歌。
18、A她对无聊的工作感到厌倦了。
19、C be angry
1.D A hear指的是听见 B hear to指的是听取 C listen指听到了什么D指听 听信 听取2.C the是代指大象的总体 所以应该用复数3.不对 应该将come改为 are.................太多了
没分还解释有点麻烦
1、B 2、A3、把the去掉4、C
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁In the field there was a cow,______owner lying in the grass,reading a book.A.whose B.itsC.whichD.that我选的是A,为什么是C图中的1,4,5,6 我会追分的会变大_百度作业帮
In the field there was a cow,______owner lying in the grass,reading a book.A.whose B.itsC.whichD.that我选的是A,为什么是C图中的1,4,5,6 我会追分的会变大
In the field there was a cow,______owner lying in the grass,reading a book.A.whose B.itsC.whichD.that我选的是A,为什么是C图中的1,4,5,6 我会追分的会变大
答案是A,你没错.whose 相当于 the cow'swhich owner和上文中的cow联系不上,所以不对.whose 在定语从句中可以指动物和物品图片太模糊,看不清
首先,排除b ,因为选了b,就不能用逗号,因为选了b的话,后面的从句,就成了一个完整的句子d也排除,因为一般that不用于这种句式中。a排除因为whose一般指人,而which一般指物。牛是动物。 图上1;是说evense 一家人 ,一种常用法 。
2:put on airs 是一种习惯搭配 ,意思是摆架子。
,一般看到这种...cow是什么意思_百度知道
cow是什么意思
相关专业回答
【单词】cow
英 [kaʊ]
美 [kaʊ]
n.奶牛,乳牛; 母兽; 雌(象,鲸等); &侮辱&对女性的蔑称
vt.恐吓; 吓唬; 威胁
【词性变化】
复数: cows
过去式: cowed
过去分词: cowed
现在分词: cowing
第三人称单数: cows
1. Switzerland isn't all cow bells and yodelling, you know.
你知道,瑞士不仅仅只有...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
在骂人的话中也常出现,如果关于学习的,唔,呵呵cow的正确翻译是奶牛.,cow的读音与一个脏话的读音一模一样就是靠,不过还有一个意思,蠢货,像stupid cow 意思是婆娘,那必须是奶牛了
最普通的意思是奶牛。在骂人的话中也常出现,像stupid cow 意思是婆娘,蠢货
韩国 v 不好
cow的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 snake in the grass 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信