200字左右的英语趣味小故事(初二数学趣味题的),速求!

老师要我们写三篇英语作文,150字左右,主题不同的.初二水平,寒假作业.大神们,速求!_百度作业帮
老师要我们写三篇英语作文,150字左右,主题不同的.初二水平,寒假作业.大神们,速求!
老师要我们写三篇英语作文,150字左右,主题不同的.初二水平,寒假作业.大神们,速求!
1My Home Village
My home village is a small one. It’s in Yuxian county of Shanxi Province. Small as it is, it’s very beautiful.
There are many hills around my home village and they are more beautiful than some big mountains. In spring, we can fly kites which are made by ourselves on the top of the hills. The kites fly very high.In summer, the trees are green and the grass is green, too. It is green everywhere on the hills. There are so many wild apple trees on the hills. The wild apples are nice to eat. In autumn, the corns under and around the hills are ripe. So we eat them almost every day. In winter, when it snows, all the ground is covered with snow. We can play with snow and sometimes we eat the clean snow with sugar. In my hometown the sky is blue, the air is clean, the water is sweet and the people are very friendly. I love my hometown!
我的家乡是位于山西盂县的一个小村庄.它虽然小但非常美丽.
家乡被群山环绕,这些小山甚至比大山川还要美丽.春日里,我们在山巅放飞自制的风筝;夏天里,漫山遍野是长得绿油油的草木,各种野果美味诱人;秋日里,山下和山周围的玉米熟了,我们几乎天天能尝到新鲜的玉米;冬日里,雪花飘飘,大地银妆素裹,我们玩雪,有时还就着糖吃几口干净的白雪.我的家乡天空蔚蓝,空气清新,水儿甜美,人们好客.我爱我的家乡.2我的生日礼物-My Britihday Gifts
It was my birthday yesterday. I got a lot of gifts. All of them were covered with coloured paper. Among them there were two interesting ones.
My elder sister gave me a round paper bag and I thought it was a football. BUt when I opened it, it turned out to be a clock. My brother gave me a message, saying that "My present has been put in your bedroom. "As soon as I went into my bedroom,
I found a box. I opened it and found a laptop. I was very happy.
These two presents aim to let me study hard and not to waste time.
昨天是我的生日,我收到了很多礼物.它们用彩纸包着,其中有两件有趣的东西.
我姐姐送了我一个圆纸包,开始我认为是个足球,但打开后才发现是一个闹钟.我哥给我留了张条,告诉我:“我的礼物已经放在你的卧室里了.”我走进卧室,发现一个盒子.我打开了它,里面是一台笔记本电脑.我非常高兴.
这两件礼物是为了让我好好学习,抓紧时间.
Yesterday was my birthday and I received a lot of presents. These presents were packed in coloured paper and two of them were funny and interesting, which impressed me.
My sister sent a bag of present to me. The bag was big and round. I though it was a football. But when I opened it, I saw a clock. The other one was given by my brother. He left me a message, which said "my present is lying in your bedroom". When I got to my bedroom, I found a laptop. Oh!Great!’ I jumped with joy. I know, they Want me to study hard and not to waste time.
I would never forget this birthday.
昨天是我的生日,我收到了许多生日礼物,并且这些礼物都用彩纸包着.其中两件礼物很好玩很有趣,给我留下了很深的印象.
我姐姐送给我一个包,这包又大又圆.我认为是足球,可打开一看是个闹钟.另外一件礼物是我哥哥送给我的,他给我留了一张纸条,上面写着:“我的礼物放在你的卧室里.”当我进入卧室时,我看到了一台笔记本电脑.噢!真是太棒了!我高兴地跳了起来-.我明白他们想让我努力学习,不要浪费时间.
我将永远不会忘记昨天.3Taiwan Is Part of China About 1500 years ago Chinese settled there, but the Dutch imperialist invaded there in the 17th century. After that, in 1662 Zheng Chenggong, a hero of nation,drove them out. Since 1683 the island was ruled by Qing Dynasty nearly two centuries.
Unfortunately Taiwan was seized by Japanese after the Sino-Japanese War of . It didn’t come back until the Second World War ended.
Nowadays I realize the serious situation. Some people are attempting to split China. These actions are wrong and should be punished. I also believe. With the head of "one country two systems", as long as we strengthen exchange in the future there will be an agreement. On this matter of national reunification.趣味英语小故事大约600个单词的.急需!请各位停下脚步回答下吧._百度作业帮
趣味英语小故事大约600个单词的.急需!请各位停下脚步回答下吧.
趣味英语小故事大约600个单词的.急需!请各位停下脚步回答下吧.
The House of 1000 Mirrors 千镜之屋 Long ago in a small,faraway village,there was a place known as the House of 1000 Mirrors.A small,happy little dog learned of this place and decided to visit.When he arrived,he hounced happily up the stairs to the doorway of the house.He looked through the doorway with his ears lifted high and his tail wagging as fast as it could.To his great surprise,he found himself staring at 1000 other happy little dogs with their tails wagging just as fast as his.He smiled a great smile,and was answered with 1000 great smiles just as warm and firendly.As he left the House,he thought to himself,"This is a wonderful place.I will come back and visit it often." In this same village,another little dog,who was not quite as happy as the first one,decided to visit the house.He slowly climbed the stairs and hung his head low as he looked into the door.When he saw the 1000 unfriendly looking dogs staring back at him,he growled at them and was horrified to see 1000 little dogs growling back at him.As he left,he thought to himself,"That is a horrible place,and I will never go back there again." All the faces in the world are mirrors.What kind of reflections do you see in the faces of the people you meet?趣味英语小故事:I've Passed My Right on to YouOne day,Wilson was walking quietly along the road when somebody gave him a violent blow on the back of the neck.He looked behind him,and saw a young man whom he had never seen before.“How dare you hit me like that!”shouted Wilson.The young man said he had mistaken Wilson for a friend of his and that he thought Wilson was making a lot of noise about nothing.This insult made Wilson even angrier,of course,and he at once arranged for the young man to be brought before a judge.There was nothing for the young man to do but to appear before the court.Now,the judge who heard the case was a friend of the young man's father,and,although he pretended to be quite fair,he was thinking how he could avoid punishing the young man while at the same time not appearing unjust.Finally he said to Wilson,“I understand your feelings in this matter very well.Would you be satisfied if I let you hit the young man as he hit you?”Wilson said he would not be.The young man had insulted him and should be properly punished.“Well,then,”said the judge to the young man,“I order you to pay ten liras to Wilson.”Ten liras was very little for such a crime,but the young man did not have it with him,so the judge allowed him to go and get it.Wilson waited for him to return with the money.He waited an hour,he waited two hours,while the judge attended to other business.When it was nearly time for the court to close,Wilson chose a moment when the judge was especially busy,came up quietly behind him and hit him hard on the back of the neck.Then he said to him,“I am sorry,but I can't wait any longer.When the young man comes back,tell him that I have passed my right to the ten liras on to you.”欢迎访问短文学网 您还没有
当前位置:>>文章内容
趣味十足,有趣的英语小故事集锦
时间: && 阅读: 次 && 来源:
在许许多多的中,我们常常能在里面看到的影子。而正是这些来源于生活,却因文字而变得更加活泼的,带给我们更多的思考。
让我们认真的品读一下这些有趣的英文小故事吧!从这些故事中,或许我们能够领悟更多关于生活的。
1、The moon and her mother
The Moon once begged her Mother to make her a gown. &How can I?& &there's no fitting your figure. At one time you're a New Moon, and at another you're a Full M and between whiles you're neither one nor the other.&
有一次,月亮祈求妈妈给她做一件长袍。&怎么做呀?&妈妈回答说,&根本没有适合你的尺寸呀。你有时是新月,有时又是满月,而且你时常变换者。&
2、The cat and the birds
A Cat heard that the Birds in an aviary were ailing. So he got himself up as a doctor, and, taking with him a set of the instruments proper to his profession, presented himself at the door, and inquired afterthe health of the Birds. &We shall do very well,& they replied, without letting him in, &when we've seen the last of you.&
有一只猫,闻言某处鸟舍里的鸟儿们全都生病了。于是他便扮作医生,带着医生所使用的专业器具,装模作样地来到鸟房前,假装问候里面的鸟儿身体状况。&我们都很健康,&鸟儿们会带说,并没有让猫进去,&一看到你的大尾巴,我们就全好了。&
3、The peacock and the crane
A Peacock taunted a Crane with the dullness of her plumage. &Look at my brilliant colours,& said she, &and see how much finer they are than your poor feathers.& &I am not denying,& replied the Crane, &that yours are but when it comes to flying I can soar into the clouds, whereas you are confined to the earth like any dunghill cock.&
孔雀嘲讽鹤的羽毛色泽暗淡,她奚落道:&看看我的羽毛,多么鲜艳华丽呀,比你那灰暗难看的羽毛强出百倍。&&我不否认,&鹤说道:&你的羽毛比我华丽,可是,要说飞行能力,我翅膀上的羽毛能在空中翱翔,而你却只能像公鸡一样,在地上行走。&
4、have a bright future
In the Chinese classic Zhuangzi, there is a legend like this:
Once upon a time, a gigantic fish named Kun lived in the North Sea. No one knew how large it actually was. This fish could change itself into Peng (a roc), a huge bird measuring thousands of kilometers in length. When the bird spread its wings, it looked like huge clouds in the sky. It could, in one stretch, fly from the North Sea to the South Sea on the other side of the globe, and soar up to 90,000 li (45,000 kilometers) in the heaven.
The bird can surely fly over a long distance without stopping. Now people use this idiom to wish others have a successful career or a bright future.
在《庄子》一书中有这样一个故事:
45,000很久很久以前,北海里住着一条巨大的鱼,名字叫鲲 (kūn)。没有人知道它到底有多大。这条鱼能够变成鹏(p&ng),一种庞大的鸟,有几百万米长。鹏鸟展开翅膀就像天空里的一大片云。它能一口气从北海飞到地球另一边的南海。当它展翅高飞的时候,它可以冲上90000里(45000公里)的高空。 毫无疑问,这种鸟一次能飞过很长的距离。人们用&鹏程万里&这个成语来祝愿别人事业顺利,前途光明。
5、The spendthrift and the sw
A Spendthrift, who had wasted his fortune, and had nothing left but the clothes in which he stood, saw a Swallow one fine day in early spring. Thinking that summer had come, and that he could now do with out his coat, he went and sold it for what it would fetch. A change, however, took place in the weather, and there came a sharp frost which killed the unfortunate Swallow. When the Spendthrift saw its dead body he cried, &Miserable bird! Thanks to you I am perishing of cold myself.&
一个败家子因为挥霍无度白白耗费了所有的财产。在一个早春的日子里,除了身上的衣服之外,已经别无所有的他,看到一只燕子。他心里想着,应该是夏天来临,可以不再需要身上的外套了。于是,他出去卖掉外套,换点什么东西。不料,天气骤变,忽然降临的一场霜冻死了不幸的小燕子。败家子看到燕子的尸体后,大喊道:&可怜的小鸟!都是因为你,我才会跟着挨冻呀。&
6、Give up halfway
During the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220AD), there was a man called Yue Yangzi. Encouraged by his wife, he left home to visit scholars and enrich his knowledge.
A year later, he came back home suddenly.
&Why have you returned?& asked his wife in surprise, &You've only spent one year studying with scholars.&
&I come back because I missed you very much,& Yue Yangzi replied.
Without saying anything, his wife took a pair of scissors and went to the loom at which she had worked. Pointing at the half-done brocade, she proclaimed, &This brocade is woven from the finest silk. I wove one strand after another to produce the brocade. Now if I cut it, all my previous work will be wasted. It's the same with your studies. Now, you've stopped halfway. Isn't it the same as cutting the brocade on the loom?&
Deeply moved by what she said, Yue Yangzi again left home to continue his studies.
Several years later, he finished his studies and became a learned man.
东汉时,有个名叫乐羊子的人,在妻子的鼓励下,出远门拜师求学。
一年后,乐羊子突然回到家中。
他的妻子很惊讶地问:&你怎么回来了?你才和那些学者学了一年呀!&
乐羊子说:&我太想你了,所以回来看看。&
他的妻子听了之后,二话不说,拿起把剪刀走到她的织布机前,指着那块已经完成了一半的锦缎说:&这块锦缎用的是最好的丝,我一丝丝的累积来织成这锦缎。如果我现在把它剪断,就等于前功尽弃。你求学也是这样,如果现在停止,和剪断织布机上的锦缎有什么区别?&
乐羊子被妻子的话深深感动,于是立刻离开家,继续拜师求学。
几年后,乐洋子终于完成学业,成为一个博学的人。
7、The hounds are killed for food once all the hares are bagged
During the Spring and Autumn Period (770-476 BC), there were two famous senior officials in the State of Yue. Gou Jian, the King of Yue, ignored the advice of Fan Li and blindly launched an attack against the neighboring State of Wu. As a result, he suffered a disastrous defeat. The King of Wu caught him and had him as a slave. Fan Li persuaded him to endure humiliation, pretend to surrender and wait for an opportunity to avenge. Also, Wen Zhong paid many visits to the State of Wu, trying to help restore Gou's confidence. Years later, Gou was set free. With the help of Fan and Wen, the State of Yue rapidly rehabilitated and later annexed the Wu.
As they had made so much contribution, both Fan and Wen were awarded great riches. Gou Jian even offered half of the state to Fan. However, knowing Gou too well, Fan rejected and decided to live in seclusion. As a hermit, Fan wrote to his friend Wen. In his letter, Fan said, &When all the flying birds have been shot down, the
when all the hares have been bagged, the hounds are killed for food. I suggest you withdraw to avoid disaster.& Taking his advice, Wen pretended to be ill and stopped attending imperial court meetings. But it was too late. Gou Jian believed the slanderous gossip about Wen and ordered Wen to kill himself.
范蠡和文仲是春秋时期越国的两个大官。越王勾践不听范蠡劝告,盲目进攻邻国吴国,结果被吴国打败,他自己也被吴王抓去作苦力。范蠡说服勾践忍受耻辱,假装服从,等待机会再报仇。文仲也多次到吴国拜访,并且帮助勾践恢复信心。几年以后,吴王把勾践放回越国。在范蠡和文仲的相助下,越国很快就恢复了往日的强大,最后消灭了吴国。
因为范蠡和文仲为越国做出了巨大的贡献,越王就赏给他们很多财宝,还把国土的一半分给范蠡。但范蠡很了解勾践这个人,所以他谢绝了这些赏赐,找个地方隐居起来。他还写信给文仲告诉他:&当天上的鸟儿被射完了,弓箭也就没用了;当所有的兔子被抓完了,猎狗也将被杀了吃掉。我劝你还是早点离开勾践,免得惹来灾难。&文仲看完信后,接受了范蠡的劝告。他假装生病,不再参加朝中会议,但一切都太迟了。勾践听信了别人对他的谣言,逼他自杀了。
- (短文学期待您的每一篇作品)
如果您有更多好的建议,请与我们联系: 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&《趣味数学故事100篇》200字读后感正文
《趣味数学故事100篇》200字读后感
《趣味数学故事100篇》200字读后感
作者/编辑:佚名
《趣味100篇》200字
今天,我把《趣味数学故事100篇》看完了,。现在给大家抄录《数是如何产生的》里的一段:
&远古时代的人们一开始是过着群居的。为了,他们四处捕猎,晚上再回到居住的洞穴享用白天的成果,《》()。他们靠一些模糊的语言和简单的肢体动作互相传达着信息。比如,结绳记事,在兽骨上刻符号等等。最初在他们的头脑中只有&有&和&无&的初步,再后来,他们的群居生活慢慢发展成为由家庭组成的部落,这样他们就知道了&多&和&少&,再后来他们慢慢地会区别&一、二、三和多&了。&数字原来是这样来的呀!
  〔《趣味数学故事100篇》200字读后感〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  《趣味数学故事100篇》200字读后感所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “《趣味数学故事100篇》200字读后感”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  读后感提供的《趣味数学故事100篇》200字读后感由网友原创或转发,若《趣味数学故事100篇》200字读后感侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
《趣味数学故事100篇》200字读后感相关作文范文200字左右的爱心小故事 小朋友上去讲的那种 速度求!!!
200字左右的爱心小故事 小朋友上去讲的那种 速度求!!!
好的继续追加
妮子?&&&&& 过来捣乱呀??&
的感言:看你的采纳率是零
其他回答 (2)
爱心小故事再过五分钟就是晚上7时了,灯火通明的教室里一个孩子突然问道:“老师,我作业都已经做完了,现在能开始了吗?”这一问得到了大多数同学的附和,也让1、2个正埋头做作业的同学的眼中露出了羡慕的眼神,他们也很想参加,可自己的作业还没完成呀!孩子们是想要在四角拼图、五子棋、24点的游戏中来一次脑力震荡,享受一下动脑的快乐,这些可是姚珍娴老师特意为他们准备的。当姚老师接触到这批住宿生时,她观察到每当学校晚晚托进行至7点左右时,孩子们会分为两类,一类是早已做完作业,也看好了课外书籍变得无事可做的,一类是似乎总有着做不完的作业,还在埋头慢慢努力的。她想要改变这一状况,让7点以后的时间既轻松又充实,还要让动作慢和学习习惯教差的学生也能在7点以后活跃起来。&&& 首先,姚老师在每次晚晚托时都会对学生在作业中的错误或是重点题及时进行讲解,并对个别孩子进行一对一讲解,帮助他们扫清障碍,同时鼓励他们多动脑、抓紧时间不拖拉。其次,她为孩子们买来了五子棋、跳棋和四角拼版等,并和孩子们约定,只要他们在当天高质量地完成各项任务,7点之后就可以是活动时间,这让孩子们兴致高昂,同时这些内容又能培养他们静心、全面地思考问题,让他们在动脑中获得乐趣。从动脑中获取乐趣,姚老师还有一招,有时7点以后,她也会找一些趣味数学题,让大家一起讨论与解答,既活跃了气氛,又利于启发学生的思维。在这样的措施下,不少学生的作业速度有了提高,更重要的是他们开始期待7点以后的时间,乐于在学习中寻找快乐。&&& 爱学生,从每一个学习的小点滴开始;爱学生,从每一个生活的小细节做起。为救患白血病女孩,捐款20余万元—— 余姚市民演绎爱心故事 为了抢救一名16岁的患白血病女孩,余姚市民纷纷伸出援助之手,在寒冬里演绎了一个感人的爱心故事。 家住黄家埠镇横塘村的蒋其林年近五旬,曾在部队荣立二等功。1996年,蒋其林17岁的儿子被诊断为白血病,夫妻俩倾家荡产,也没能救回儿子。第二年,他们领养了一个8岁的女孩小洁,把爱和希望都寄托在小洁身上。 可天有不测风云。去年12月14日,已上初二的小洁突然高烧不退,老蒋夫妇带孩子到医院一查,顿时被吓懵了:“白血病!怎么又是这个恶魔?”医生说,要治好小洁的病,至少要花50万元。夫妇俩为此抱头痛哭。 此事被当地媒体报道后,立即引来滚滚爱心热潮。市慈善总会送来了救助金,中国人寿保险公司余姚支公司破例办理先期赔付手续,黄家埠镇中学开始募集爱心款。这股暖流很快扩散到余姚城区。据不完全统计,共有20多家单位的上千人给小洁捐款,累计捐款20余万元。该市还有3位好心人主动提出愿意捐献骨髓,挽救小洁的生命。 爱心还在网上涌动。数十名网友自发组织以“姚城同胞共献爱心,圣诞烟花点燃生命”为主题的义卖活动,在寒风中义卖烟花,有些市民还再次捐款。几天来,网友们为小洁筹措了1万多元现金,并把钱送到了小洁父母手中
很久以前有一个小男孩,他常常在一颗频果树下玩。他把树叶摘下来编成王冠、做成玩具;有时候他会爬上树干,抓着树枝荡秋千;有时候会坐在树荫下,吃着苹果和树聊天。男孩好爱这棵树,树也很爱小男孩,他们每天都很快乐!&日子在一天天的过去,男孩也长大了,他很久都没来找树玩耍,树觉得很孤单。&有一天,男孩终于来了,树说:“孩子,我好想你啊!来,快爬到我的树干上,抓着我的树枝荡秋千吧,在我的树荫下吃苹果玩耍,就像以前一样。”&“我已经不是小孩子了,我不想再爬树玩耍。”男孩说,“我想买玩具来玩,你可以给我一些钱吗?”“对不起。”树说:“我没有钱,但是你可以拿我的苹果到城里去卖。这样,你就会有钱,就可以买到你要的东西了。”&男孩于是爬到树上,摘下树上所有的苹果,带着频果离开了。&树觉得好快乐……&又过了好久,树每天在这里等着男孩的身影出现……树很伤心。&有一天,男孩真的回来了,树高兴地全身发抖,她说:“孩子,你终于来了,快快爬到我的身上,让我们一起快乐的玩吧!”&“我现在很忙,没时间爬树。”男孩说,“我想要盖一间房子,我还想结婚生小孩,你能给我房子吗?”&树想了又想,说:“我没有房子可以给你,不过你可以砍下我的树枝去盖房子,这样你就能满足愿望了。”&当男孩砍下树枝,拖着所有的树枝离开时,树真的好快乐。岁月像流水般消逝着,在等待的日子里,孤单的树望穿秋水。很久以后,当男孩再度出现时,树激动地掉下眼泪,几乎说不出话来。&“来啊,孩子,”她轻声的说,“过来,来玩啊!”&“我很伤心,而且我老了,玩不动了。”男孩说,“我想要一艘船,到别的地方开创事业,你可以给我一艘船吗?”&树想了很久……,说:“砍下我的树干去造船吧!这样你就可以远航开创事业,你就会快乐。”&男孩砍下了她的树干,造了一条船,驾着船走了。又过了许多年,男孩已经变成一位老公公。有一天,他拄着拐杖来到树的面前。“很抱歉,孩子,”树说,“我已经没有东西可以给你了,我的苹果没了,树枝没了,树干也没了。我真希望能给你些什么,可是我什么也没有,我只剩下一块老树墩,我很抱歉……。”&“我现在要的不多,”男孩说,“只要一个安静可以坐下来休息的地方,我好累好累。”&“好啊!”树一边说,一边努力挺直她仅有的身子,让男孩坐在她的身上休息。&男孩坐了下来,树好快乐……。&
相关知识等待您来回答
孩子教育领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二趣味作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信