一首英文歌高潮带you,节奏很快,男的唱歌,高潮好像是so good,you hear 还是you'll se

求一首英文歌男的唱的 高潮是 no~(还是know 啊之类)you never be alone!歌曲有点摇滚的感觉 很嗨 不是迈克尔.杰克逊的You Are Not Alone_百度作业帮
求一首英文歌男的唱的 高潮是 no~(还是know 啊之类)you never be alone!歌曲有点摇滚的感觉 很嗨 不是迈克尔.杰克逊的You Are Not Alone
求一首英文歌男的唱的 高潮是 no~(还是know 啊之类)you never be alone!歌曲有点摇滚的感觉 很嗨 不是迈克尔.杰克逊的You Are Not Alone
Skillet-whispers in the dark
曲风是Christian Rock副歌部分歌词是
NoYou'll never be aloneWhen darkness comes I'll light the night with starsHear my whispers in the darkNoYou'll never be aloneWhen darkness comes you know I'm never farHear my whispers in the darkWhispers in the dark求一首男生唱的英文歌名,开头是baby I love you in my heart,baby I need you.中间好像还有段女生RAP-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 求一首男生唱的英文歌名,开头是baby I love you in my heart,baby I need you.中间好像还有段女生RAP
求一首男生唱的英文歌名,开头是baby I love you in my heart,baby I need you.中间好像还有段女生RAP
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“求一首男生唱的英文歌名,开头是baby ”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求一首男生唱的英文歌名,开头是baby ”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:OH OH OH baby I love you in my heart,baby I need you,I get my love,OH OH OH my girl.”知道歌名的朋友请写一下,谢谢具体开头就听懂了这几句“baby I love you in my heart,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: (고백송만대고 &#4解决方案2:谢谢!解决方案3:已发送解决方案4:不是好嘛,那首BABY我还是知道的- =解决方案5:不是日语歌 是英文歌 而且开头是“baby I love you in my heart”解决方案6:I need your love解决方案7:不是这首通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:网上我找过了,都不是的,求大神啊答:这首吗? Frankie Valli唱的can't take my eyes off you===========================================问:网上我找过了,都不是的,求大神啊答:高潮部分能记得不===========================================问:/%5F%5F%5F%5Fnokia%D8%BC 这里听到的 以前听过 但...答:巡音ルカ【ダブルラリアット】 下载:/search?search=%E3%83%80%E3%83%96%E3%83%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%83%83%E3%83%88&id=0 用迅雷下 半径85公分是 这只手能到达的距离 现在要开始挥了 请快点远离 只是觉得一...===========================================问:/%5F%5F%5F%5Fnokia%D8%BC 这里听到的 以前听过 但...答:baby贾斯汀比伯的===========================================问:求一首歌,DJ的开头是女生唱嗯嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯,然后是男生英文说...答:baby come===========================================问:求一首歌,DJ的开头是女生唱嗯嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯,然后是男生英文说...答:可以再长一点歌词吗===========================================问:找一首男生英文歌 歌词有 baby you know。。。旋律是 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦...答:就是baby===========================================问:找一首男生英文歌 歌词有 baby you know。。。旋律是 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦...答:这首歌叫Baby,歌手是Justin Bieber,他是加拿大人===========================================问:找一首男生英文歌 歌词有 baby you know。。。旋律是 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦...答:是这个吗?Unperfect Love===========================================그대만 보고 (고백송) 我也是找了好久才找到的 留下邮箱 我发给你=========================================== Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You Maybe it's intuition But some things you just don't question Like in your eyes I see my future in an instant And there it goes I think I've fou...===========================================简直受不了你 - -& 你的音乐文件上面有歌名好不。名字就是 you are my everything 然后是lexingtonbridge这个组合唱的。===========================================这首吗?Frankie Valli唱的can't take my eyes off you===========================================Crazy Baby这首么&?&===========================================这个问题在百度上给的答案都是错的,别听他们的,那些人不知道从哪抄来的来回答你,简直是答非所问。你说的应该是陈小春在酒吧外对着摄像头跳舞冰冰打碟的那段,你在酷狗...===========================================绝对是 Usher Ft. Will.I.Am - 《OMG》 Oh my gosh. Baby let me la..I did it again so Imm... my, oh my Baby how you do that, make a grown man cry? Ooh (oooh) baby, you got it a...===========================================in my life I'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better day I'm walking away Well, I'm so tired, baby Things you say, you're driving me away Whispers in the powder room, baby Don'...===========================================-CLOSE TO YOU Oh baby talk to me oh baby can't you see that I'm the shiest girl CHRIS BROWN - OH BABY Oh baby (oh baby) Girl i know your otha man m...===========================================change, if you want to see(做你想看到的任何改变) [02:43.16]So don't say sorry(所以不要说抱歉) [02:46.38]Baby take me away(宝贝请带我走) [02:49.94]徐良 :Sorry,OH Baby ca...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助 ̄□ ̄||求一首英文歌男的唱的(也有可能是男生组合)高潮是 lone~~(还是know,no 啊之类)you never be alone很激 ≒癶⊿サガ
时间: 来源: 编辑:xiaocao
 ̄□ ̄||求一首英文歌男的唱的(也有可能是男生组合)高潮是 lone~~(还是know,no 啊之类)you never be alone很激 ≒癶⊿サガ
是不是nana唱的&&lonely&&
http://box./m?word=mp3,,,[lonely+nana] ;;7721&lm=-1&mtid=1&d=9&size=8388608&attr=0,0&titlekey=&mtype=0
是迈克尔.杰克逊这首歌,我也很喜欢You Are Not Alone 你不孤单(永远相伴)
歌手:Michael Jackson 专辑:The Essential Michael Jackson
You Are Not Alone 永远相伴
Another day has gone 又一日过往
I'm still all alone 我依然孤单
How could this be 怎会如此?
You're not here with me 你不在我的身边
You never said goodbye 你从不说再见
Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我因缘
Did you have to go 你真得走吗?
And leave my world so cold 我的世界一片凄凉
Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己
How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离
Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语:
That you are not alone 你并不会孤单
For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁
Though you're far away 不管你多远
I am here to stay 我守候在天边
But you are not alone 你不会孤单
Though we're far apart 不管天涯海角
You're always in my heart 你在我心间
'Lone, 'lone 孤单啊孤单
Why, 'lone 为什么 孤单
Just the other night 几天前的晚上
I thought I heard you cry 我想我听到了你哭泣
Asking me to come 呼唤我的到来
And hold you in my arms 紧拥你在怀间
I can hear your prayers 我听到了你的祈愿
Your burdens I will bear 我愿肩承你的负担
But first I need your hand 但先得执子之手
Then forever can begin 方能偕老白头
Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己
How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离
Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语:
That you are not alone 你并不会孤单
I am here to stay 我守候在天边
Whisper three words 说出那三个字(我爱你)
and I'll come runnin' 我将飞奔而来
And girl you know that I'll be there 情人啊,我会常在你身边
I'll be there 常在你身边
That you are not alone 你不会孤单
I am here to stay 我守候在天边
That you are not alone 你不会孤单
I am here to stay 我守候在天边
you are not alone--michael jackson
You'l never be alone
Deepside-Never Be Alone
我也是找呢,帮你回答了。
不过也可能是Skillet-whispers in the dark
都听听吧。。
saosin 的 you are not alone 吧
搜E搜推荐文章求一首英文歌,很激情的,有说唱部分。记得几句歌词: MA,MA(高潮都有这两句,听起来很像这两句_百度知道
求一首英文歌,很激情的,有说唱部分。记得几句歌词: MA,MA(高潮都有这两句,听起来很像这两句
求首英文歌激情说唱部记几句歌词:
MA,MA(高潮都两句听起像两句确定)....if you leave(跟词发音) me easygo hard........说唱部:my town is more like(确定词)fly town........
知道说谢谢
提问者采纳
(Chorus - All)We are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we make a better dayJust you and me(Kanye West)Everyday citizensEverybody pitching in(Singing - Children & Wyclef Jean)Nou se mond lanou se timoun yo(Will-I-Am)You and IYou and I(Kanye West)Uh, 12 days no waterWhats your will to live?(Will-I-Am)We amplified the love we watching multiply(Kanye West)Feeling like the Worlds endWe can make the World win(Will-I-Am)Like Katrina, Africa, IndonesiaAnd now Haiti needs us, the need us, they need us(Chorus - All)We are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we make a better dayJust you and me(Wyclef Jean)Haiti, Haiti, Ha, Ha, ha, ha, haHaiti, Haiti, Ha, Ha, ha, ha, ha
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
if you got the money
差太多了,你说的那首歌根本不是激情的,而且我这首歌里就只有一个男主唱
好吧!在帮你找一首。More(Mas)
求采纳谢谢
这是一个组合吧?
我要的是歌曲名字
不是这首,听过了