随便想出来的句子,请改正看有没有错误的地方比如语法之类的,表达谢谢的句子

一段自我介绍,麻烦各位看一下有没有什么语法错误或不合适的词语,结尾要不要加什么总结的句子……谢谢!Hello,every teacher.My name is Ann.I’m from Xinhua Middle School,and I’m fourteen years old.I’m happy t_百度作业帮
一段自我介绍,麻烦各位看一下有没有什么语法错误或不合适的词语,结尾要不要加什么总结的句子……谢谢!Hello,every teacher.My name is Ann.I’m from Xinhua Middle School,and I’m fourteen years old.I’m happy t
一段自我介绍,麻烦各位看一下有没有什么语法错误或不合适的词语,结尾要不要加什么总结的句子……谢谢!Hello,every teacher.My name is Ann.I’m from Xinhua Middle School,and I’m fourteen years old.I’m happy to get a chance to enter the competition.But in fact,I was feeling nervous before I speak.So my mother told me to take a deep breath.Now,I feel relax,so I think it’s a good idea and my mother is great.I have a small family,my father,mother and me,and we love each other.I have some hobbies,such as reading,painting, I think hobbies always can make us grow as a person,develop our interests and help us learn new skills.I always spend some of my free time to do sports,and I playing volleyball for my school team.Because I think sports is very important for our health.And I also like going shopping or having a picnic with friends on a clear day,I believe friendship always make us feel happy and relax.So I have lots of friends now.
看来你是要参加一个比赛吧 给你改一下 直接发改后的好了Hello,every teacher.My name is Ann.I’m from Xinhua Middle School,and I’m fourteen years old.I’m happy to get a chance to take part in the competition.To be honest,I felt a bit nervous before I speak.But my mother told me to take a deep breath.Now,I feel more relax,and I think it’s a good idea and my mother is great.I have a small family,my father,mother and me,and we love each other.I have some hobbies,such as reading,painting, I think hobbies can always make us grow as a person,develop our interests and help us learn new skills.I always spend some of my free time to do sports,because I think sports is very important for our health.And I am in my school volleyball team.I also like going shopping or having a picnic with friends on a clear day,I believe friendship can always make us feel happy and relax.I am proud that I have lots of friends now.这上面是给你改过的 发现你比较喜欢用so but 这一些连词 所以句式有点重复 要尽量用一些不同的举行来表达 还有如果是自我介绍就有些不完整了 最好再说一说你对英语的喜爱 之类的最后结尾:Archimedes said,"Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth," and I want to say:Give me a chance and I will show you the best of me!然后Thank you 就好了请各位帮忙看下这篇英文短信有没有什么语法,格式等之类的错误,有的话请指出,虚心求教。谢谢!_百度知道
请各位帮忙看下这篇英文短信有没有什么语法,格式等之类的错误,有的话请指出,虚心求教。谢谢!
My name is xxx ,I'm an 18-year-old ,who is a girl from xxCity,xxProvince,China.Well,since I watched xxx& I am totally fall in love with it and your
excellent performance.After that ,I also watch your other works,they are absolutely perfect.
At this time of Spring Festivalwe all prepare to celebrate it. You know, Spring Festival is a traditional festival.On that day ,families are getting together to greeting each other. So now ,I express my sincere wish to
you and may you success in work.Please take good care of yourself.
I expect you to come to China for a visit,especially to my hometown .I can be your guide!
Looking forward to your reply !
Yours sincerely,
提问者采纳
I'm an 18-year-old ,who is a girl from xxCity,xxProvince,China.应该I'm an 18-year-old girl who is from xxCity
xxProvince in China.I am totally fall in love with it and your
excellent performance
掉amfall改 fell, At this time of
Spring Festivalto greeting each othergreeting应改greetmay you success 改may you succeed或may you make success
英语信件般用farewell.用些祝福语Best wishes等、
提问者评价
其他类似问题
第句点问题My name is xxx, I'm 18 years old, a girl from xx City, xx Province, China.【an 18-year-old 缺宾语且面句点罗嗦做同位语第二句 I am totally fall in love with it 改 I have totally fallen in love with it
getting together to greeting each other改 getting together to greet each otherI expect you to come to China for a visit改I expect that you can come to China for a visit概些都语问题LS说没错误明显负责
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
写的很好的~~~没什么错误
稍改了下……
Dear xxx ,
My name is xxx .I'm an 18-year-old girl , from xxCity,xxProvince,China.Well,since I watched ”xxx& I am totally in love with it and your
excellent performance.After that ,I also watch your other works,and I want to say that they are absolutely perfect.
Right now it is the time of Spring Festival in China,we all prepare to celebrate it. You know, Spring Festival is a traditional festival.On that day ,families
get together to greeting each other. So now ,I express my sincere wish to
you and may you success in your career.Please take good care of yourself.
I expect you to ...
Dear xxx ,
My name is xxx ,I'm an 18-year-old girl from xxCity,xxProvince,China.Well,since I watched ”xxx&,
I totally fall in love with
excellent performance. I also watch your other works, and they are absolutely perfect.
Now it is time for Spring Festival,we all prepare to celebrate it. You know, Spring Festival is a traditional festival for families getting together to greet each other. Therefore, I wish you success at work.Please take good care of yourself.
I expect you to take a visit to China, especially to my hometown .I can be yo...
虚心求教的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙看看这句句子有没有语法错误。 谢谢With this brilliant time, rel_百度知道
请帮忙看看这句句子有没有语法错误。 谢谢With this brilliant time, rel
请帮忙看看句句没语错误 谢谢With this brilliant time, release different light.
With this brilliant time, He
release different light.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
In this brilliant moment,I release the different light.更点
少了主词,I (you, he, she they) release.......
语法没错误,句子没意思。
楼主想要表达的意思是…
用这灿烂时光,绽放不一样的光
句子不对。缺主语
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮看看这句句子的语法有没有错误?Helping can make people more close between.谢谢啦~~我急用~_百度作业帮
请帮看看这句句子的语法有没有错误?Helping can make people more close between.谢谢啦~~我急用~
请帮看看这句句子的语法有没有错误?Helping can make people more close between.谢谢啦~~我急用~
有问题!不像是英语的表达,虽然用的是英文单词.你想表达的意思是帮助可以拉近人们彼此之间的距离是么?几个表达如下,仅供参考:1.People get close to each other through mutual help.2.Help helps to get close to the others.3.Close relationships can be developed by help when in necessary....
应该是用closer而不是more close吧!
helping each other can make people more close
我认为应用closer而不是more close
正确的为:Helping can make people closer between. (3个或3个以上音节的单词变比较级前加more)
祝你好运!
朋友说:“帮助可能使更多接近之间。”不知道有没有错。您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
没有必要说那么复杂,开场白主要是你接下来的内容,名字介绍是其次.
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢有你陪伴的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信