关于写该不该给老人让座作文学习算数的英语作文

您现在的位置:&&_&&_&&_&&_&正文
请你围绕“美丽中国,美在行动”这一主题,用英语给全国的中学生写一封词数100左右的倡议书
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 15:19:03 | 【字体: 】
“美丽中国”是我国生态文明建设的宏伟目标。然而生活中一些不文明的现象时有发生,假如你是高三学生李华,请你围绕“美丽中国,美在行动”这一主题,用给全国的中学生写一封词数100左右的倡议书。
1.倡议书的开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数;
2.倡议书中不能出现考生的真实姓名和名称。
A Letter to High School Students
Dear friends,
As we know, “ Beautiful China” is the goal of our Chinese Dream.
书面表达 
One possible version
A Letter to High School Students
Dear friends,
As we know, “ Beautiful China” is the goal of our Chinese Dream.
Do you want to live in a beautiful world? So it is our obligation to maintain the ecological balance. To fulfill this task, we should bear the following ecological codes in mind. First, we should stick to the habit of walking to school. It’s also important to recycle everything recyclable and cherish our school’s environment by picking up any litter and turning off the taps and the lights. What’s more, we can also persuade our friends and family members to form environmental life style and good habits.
Let’s all take action now and contribute to the goal to make our country more and more beautiful.
文章录入:乐溪&&&&责任编辑:luxun&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)您还可以使用以下方式登录
上周组 630 份试卷
当前组 116391份试卷
试题解析详情
假如你是李丹,请根据所给提示,用英文写一篇推荐信,推荐王艳同学当选校优秀学生。词数:80左右。信的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数、1.王艳,16岁;一个聪明的女孩2.学东西快,数学、语文、英语学得很好。擅长历史,对中国历史了解很多。3.喜爱体育。篮球打得很好,是校篮球队的成员。4.善良、勇敢,乐于助人。经常在车上给老人让座。经常帮助王叔叔挑水。曾(once)用一块湿毯子扑灭过一次火灾;Dear Sir or Madam,I would like to recommend Wang Yan for the Best Student Award.We think that Wang Yan should get the award. We look forward to hearing from you soon.Yours faithfully,Li Dan
答案: I would like to recommend Wang Yan for the Best Student Award.Wang Yan is 16 years old. She is a clever girl. She learns things quickly. She does well in Maths, Chinese and English. She is good at History. She knows (learns) a lot about Chinese history.She likes sports. She plays basketball well. She is a member of the school basketball team.She is kind and brave. She is helpful. She often gives a seat to the old people on the bus. She often helps Uncle Wang carry water. She once put out a fire with a wet blanket.We think that Wang Yan should get the award. We look forward to hearing from you soon.Yours faithfully,Li Dan
解析:试题分析:这是一篇材料作文。要求根据提示写一篇推荐信。本文所给材料比较详细,并且给出了具体要求,我们要做的就是用正确的英语把这些内容表达出来。动笔前要认真阅读材料,不可遗漏要点,并适当发挥。注意时态与时间状语的搭配及主谓一致问题。【亮点说明】这篇文章语言规范,叙事清楚,词汇及时态运用正确,能够把提示的内容叙述清楚,语句通顺,意思连贯是一篇不错的文章。考点:材料作文
难度:一般
应用:综合应用
加入试题篮求一篇写自己【英语学习中的优势与不足】的英语作文!要求:简单介绍一下自己在英语学习中的优势与不足,并针对自己的不足之处,提出改进的方法,打算如何学好英语.(词数60——80) 内容_百度作业帮
求一篇写自己【英语学习中的优势与不足】的英语作文!要求:简单介绍一下自己在英语学习中的优势与不足,并针对自己的不足之处,提出改进的方法,打算如何学好英语.(词数60——80) 内容
求一篇写自己【英语学习中的优势与不足】的英语作文!要求:简单介绍一下自己在英语学习中的优势与不足,并针对自己的不足之处,提出改进的方法,打算如何学好英语.(词数60——80) 内容:1.优势是记单词速度快,学习的速度也较快.2.不足之处是学得快但忘得也快,语法方面把握的还不算好.3.应该多做题,多练习,努力把英语学的更好.
Now , English is very important in the world,you can hear English ervrywhere.So it very useful in our life.I have been learning English for 3 years old,and I like English very much. I can remember the English words very fast,and I can also learn it easy, but I have a big problem.That is I forget the English quickly as soon as learn English quickly.On the other hand,I can not lean English grammer very good. So, I think I should do more exercise and try my best to learn English well.
呵呵.写完了.因为不知道你读几年级,应该用什么水平写,也不知道要得不.如果不行 我再改改老师让我们写一篇英语作文,字数不用太多,我是小学,想让你给我一篇参考,谢谢!
老师让我们写一篇英语作文,字数不用太多,我是小学,想让你给我一篇参考,谢谢! 20
My friend& I have a friend. Her name’s Xuke. She has two black eyes, her hair is not so long, she’s not tall and not short. She is a teacher. She likes many colors, such as white, pink, purple, blue, yellow and so on..& And she also likes pets very much. She has a lovely little dog, its name’s Janny. It has white hair and always smile to me.& She likes to read books and listen to the music, sometimes we go to the park on Sunday, and have a walk together.& She is a happy girl, she likes me, I like her, too. We are happy.&&&&&&&&&&& 求采纳
的感言:真心佩服你,谢谢! 相关知识
其他回答 (7)
Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.
可以介绍一个朋友,他的样子和年级、爱好。
你想写关于什么的作文
写我最喜爱的一天
I‘m is bitch,My friend kill me,I&incredible,Almost kill me,Scared me.
My friend& I have a friend. Her name’s Xuke. She has two black eyes, her hair is not so long, she’s not tall and not short. She is a teacher. She likes many colors, such as white, pink, purple, blue, yellow and so on..& And she also likes pets very much. She has a lovely little dog, its name’s Janny. It has white hair and always smile to me.& She likes to read books and listen to the music, sometimes we go to the park on Sunday, and have a walk together.& She is a happy girl, she likes me, I like her, too. We are happy. &&
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号当前位置:
>>>请以Why should we learn English? 为题,根据以下提示写一篇作..
请以Why should we learn English? 为题,根据以下提示写一篇作文,说明学习英语的重要性。词数100左右。提示:1、英语已成为一门国际语言。懂得英语,你便可与外国人交流,你还可以周游世界并且不被误解。2、许多书籍、报刊、杂志都是用英语写的。借助英语可以更直接地获取知识。3、如果你在外企或国外工作的话,英语不仅仅是你交流的工具还是你谋生的方式。4、学习英语有时也是一件趣事。注意:1.所写内容要包括以上四个要点。2.字数100左右。
题型:写作题难度:偏易来源:不详
Why should we learn English? If you want to ask me why we should learn English, my answer will be simple and clear. Now let me list the reasons one by one in the following. Firstly, English has become an international language. If you know English, you can communicate with foreigners and you can make a trip round the world without being misunderstood. Secondly, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. If you want to get knowledge directly, you must learn English. Thirdly, you can find your job in a foreign company and even work abroad. Here English is not only a tool of your communication but also a way to make your living. And sometimes learning English is also great fun. All in all, English is so important that everyone should work hard at it.略
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“请以Why should we learn English? 为题,根据以下提示写一篇作..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“请以Why should we learn English? 为题,根据以下提示写一篇作..”考查相似的试题有:
436752437559210454412369181112416611}

我要回帖

更多关于 该不该扶老人英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信