英文哈喽眯扣吐什么你的意思是要打架喽

我是一个中国人,会说一点英文……哈喽!耐丝凸眯糗_连云港吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:202,128贴子:
我是一个中国人,会说一点英文……哈喽!耐丝凸眯糗收藏
我是一个中国人,会说一点英文……哈喽!耐丝凸眯糗
矮油,米兔,HEY,GIRL,SONG NI YI ZHI HUA,MUA!!!!
ni shuo shen men dong xi wo kan bu dongwo zai shuo ying yu
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或哈喽 因思世故吾头白,独步林皋夕照红。欲吐草茅忧国志,谁能唤起赞皇公。 这个动物指的是什么 ? 谢谢_百度知道
哈喽 因思世故吾头白,独步林皋夕照红。欲吐草茅忧国志,谁能唤起赞皇公。 这个动物指的是什么 ? 谢谢
我有更好的答案
.....................................茅以升...........................................
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哈喽芭比,哈喽妈咪,哈喽小朋友,哈喽小朋友,这是哪首英文歌_百度知道
哈喽芭比,哈喽妈咪,哈喽小朋友,哈喽小朋友,这是哪首英文歌
t seem to mindOt go telling everybodyAnd overlook this supposed crimeWe&#39?What with this distancell sayYou learned all you know from me andI know you depend on meLike a young thing would to a guardian andI know you sexualize meLike a young thing would and I think I like itOre essentially an employeeAnd I like you having to depend on me andYou&#39, this could be messyBut you don've washed your hands clean of thisOoh?What part of your memory is selectiveand tends to forget, don've been able to control myself andIf it weren're such a pretty thingwhen you't go telling everybodyAnd overlook this supposed crimeWe't seem to mindOoh, don&#39, this could be messyI don'll fast forward to a few years laterAnd no one knows except the both of usAnd I have honored your request for silenceAnd you&#39Hands Clean - Alanis Morissette If it weren't for your maturityNone of this would have happened andIf you weren're kind of protegeand one day you'll fast forward to a few years later andNo one knows except the both of usAnd I have honored your request for silenceAnd you't for my attentionYou wouldn't go telling everybodyAnd overlook this supposed crimeWe'll fast forward to a few years laterAnd no one knows except the both of usAnd I have honored your request for silenceAnd you's reinventedt have been successful andIf it weren'll fast forward to a few years laterAnd no one knows except the both of usAnd I have honored your request for silenceAnd you't for meYou will never have amounted to very muchOt so wise beyond your yearsI would've washed your hands clean of thisYou't seem to mindOt seem to mindOre done up properly andI might want to marry you one dayIf you watch that weightand keep your firm bodyOve washed your hands clean of thisWhat part of our history't tell on meEspecially to members of your family andWe best keep this to ourselvesAnd not tell any members of our inner posseI wish I could tell the worldCause you&#39?Just make sure you don&#39, don't go telling everybodyAnd overlook this supposed crimeWe&#39, this could be messyI don&#39, don&#39, this could be messyBut you don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 眯缝的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。