四道初中英语句子翻译翻译

英语翻译几道初一的翻译题:1.他感到有点累,想休息一会.2.请记住,走时把所有窗户关上.3.你是排球队队长,4.你们喜不喜欢动物?5.你决不能在7点以后起床.6.为什么他不能在十点前到达东京?7._百度作业帮
英语翻译几道初一的翻译题:1.他感到有点累,想休息一会.2.请记住,走时把所有窗户关上.3.你是排球队队长,4.你们喜不喜欢动物?5.你决不能在7点以后起床.6.为什么他不能在十点前到达东京?7.
英语翻译几道初一的翻译题:1.他感到有点累,想休息一会.2.请记住,走时把所有窗户关上.3.你是排球队队长,4.你们喜不喜欢动物?5.你决不能在7点以后起床.6.为什么他不能在十点前到达东京?7.约翰起床很早是为了按时到校.8.背景是一座具有悠久历史的城市,因为长城而闻名.9.因为他帮助了你,所以你应该向他道谢.10.不要再找你的宠物了,你们找不到它.
he feel a little tire and he want to have a rest.remember to close the window when leaving.you are the volleyball captain,aren't you?do you like animals?you mustn't get up after 7 o'clock.why cann't he reach tokyo before 10 o'clock?john get up early in order to reach school in time.the background is a city which has a long history and is famous for the great wall.because he helped you,you ought to thank him.don't look for you pet,you cann't find it.
去找个翻译软件不就得了
1.He felt a little tired, want to have a rest.2 please remember, when all the window.You are the volleyball?4 do you like animals?5 you must get up at 7 PM.6 why he can't arri...
1. He was a little tired, I would like to take a rest.
2. Please keep in mind, take the time to close all the windows.
3. You are a volleyball team captain, is it?
4. You like animal...
he feel a little tire and he want to have a rest.
remember to close the window when leaving.
you are the volleyball captain,aren't you?
do you like animals?
you mustn't get up after 7 o'clock....
1.He felt a little tired, so he wanted to have a rest.
2.Please remember to close all the windows when you leave.
3.You are the volleyball captain,aren't you?
4.Do you like animals?
5.You mustn't ...当前位置: &
说三道四的英文
音标:[ shuōsāndàosì ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译make carping [thoughtless] make irresponsible remarks
例句与用法1.No one cares what you look as long as you can play .只要你能演奏,谁也不会对你的相貌说三道四。2.Not to criticise nor to comment on my command不是要你对我的指挥说三道四3.Don ' t let your conduct give any handle for gossip别让你的行为成为人家说三道四的话柄。 4.No more wisecracks about the way i look嘿,不许再对我的样子说三道四了5.If she nosy all the time , she ' ll trip herself up假如她多管闲事,说三道四,她会自找麻烦6.Don ' t come in here accusing me of some malicious and egregious act别跑进来就对我说三道四的7.Your reputation may be at stake if you partake in gossip切忌在背后对人说三道四,以免影响自己的声誉。 8.He wants to know how to get her to quit talking behind his back(他想知道如何使她停止在他背后说三道四。 ) 9.I can ' t put up with gossips我受不了说三道四的人。 10.People who around me feels easy to say the things which is nor their business那些人总是随便对他人的私事说三道四。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇高三英语题四道小题阅读理解文章翻译最后两句 _百度作业帮
高三英语题四道小题阅读理解文章翻译最后两句
高三英语题四道小题阅读理解文章翻译最后两句&
其他的要么文章不全,要么选项没有
Eiddie is a hadicapped child.He was functionally blind and deaf in one ear
这是不全的文章
我打出来了
第一题选什么
不对,第一题选B
这替我都没见过啊四道英语翻译,急啊 高手来_百度知道
四道英语翻译,急啊 高手来
我正在吃早饭。(a number of)4 毫无疑问,突然听到有人叫我的名字。(when),苏珊是一名优秀的学生、2 汤姆是在公园里丢的那只手表,你需要用许多工具。(强调句)3 修理这个橱柜
提问者采纳
I heard someone calling me when I was having breakfast.4.21.3. It is in the park that Tom lost the watch. You need a number of tools to fix the cupboard. There is no doubt that Susan is an excellent student
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解英语四道翻译填空题 _百度作业帮
求解英语四道翻译填空题
求解英语四道翻译填空题&
3 There is a paper for you on the desk4 LiMing will have a goog opportunity to work on the farm5 No news
2, go out}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信