第3题。如何做第二遍英语真题。

英语第3题,原因 _百度作业帮
英语第3题,原因
英语第3题,原因&
好像没对的
第三题a,第五题d
A定语从句,that通用
自认为选b,定语从句吧,who代oldman啊,maybe把,不看定语从句,the old man is a scientist .
做主语 用 who把
speak to sb,是一个固定词组
第三个b百分百正确
选B 定语从句,who 在从句中带指前面的先行词做to 的宾语
无正确答案应为whom I spoke to. 连词做宾语用宾格whom
speak to固定短语不可拆
B who代指the old man这个宾语台州中学2008学年第二学期第三次统练试题高三英语
命题人:马飚 & & & 审定人: &杨雪丽
本试题卷分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分。满分120分,考试时间120分钟
第Ⅰ卷(共80分)
第一部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分30分)
第一节:单项填空(共20小题:每小题0.5分,满分10分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项标号涂黑。
1.In ___ preparation for the launching of Chang’e I , scientists need ___ knowledge of weather changes .
A. the &B. a &; / & C. / ; a &D. a&
2.After the long journey , the Smiths returned home , ____ .
A. safe but tired & B. safely but tired &C. safe and tiring & D. safely and tiring&
3.——Will you be ___ this afternoon , John ?
——It depends. I’m afraid I’ll be called in by my manager.
A. suitable & B. convenient &C. accurate & D. available&
4.&It is not so difficult to learn program well. ___ you need is patience and persistence .
A. Something & B. All & C. Both & D. Everything
5.&To keep healthy , most retired old people ___ jogging as a regular form of exercise .
A. take up & B. make up & C. carry out & D. hold out
6.&Doing your homework is a sure way to improve your test scores , and this is especially true ___ it comes to classroom tests .
A. before & B. since & C. when & D. after&
7.&How can you expect to be successful ___ you won’t listen in class ?
A. in case & B. when & C. unless & D. even if&
8.&——I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have been so rude to you .
——You ___ your temper but that’s OK.
A. have lost & B. had lost & C. did lose & D. were losing
9.&——How can they inform Audrey of their project ?
——______ they had her e-mail address .
A. What if & B. Only if & C. If only & D. Now that
10.&Jane tried to keep up a calm appearance , but her trembling voice ____ .
A. gave her away & B. gave her out & C. gave her in &D. gave her up&
11.&Listening to the lectures given by the famous professors is an exciting&
moment, ________I am looking forward to .
A. it & & & B. that & & C. what & & D. one&
12.&–Why do you suggest we buy a new machine?
&------Because the old one has been damaged __________.
A. beyond reach & & B. beyond repair & &C. beyond control &D. beyond description
13.&There have been countless people , particularly our PLA men , ___ to the rescue of the victims across Sichuan province .
A. devote & B. to devote & C. devoted & D. devoting
14.&——How long do you suppose it will be ___ he arrives at the small village ?
——Five hours or so .
A. when & B. before &C. since & D. after&
15.&The restaurant provides ___ cheap food ___ all the college students can afford .
A. that & B. as & C. that & D. as&
16.&Used to TV shows , where everything is quick and entertaining , many people do not have the ____to read a book that requires thinking .
A. courage & B. wisdom & C. patience & D. freedom&
17.&The manager in the end decided to give the job to ___ he believed had a strong ability of communication .
A. who & B. anyone & C. whoever & D. whomever&
18.&Having taken our seats, ___ .
A. the professor began the lecture &&
B. the lecture began in no time&
C. we were attracted by the lecturer immediately&
D. the bell announced the beginning of the lecture
19.&——It’s cloudy outside. Please take an umbrella.
——_____ .
A.&Yes, take it easy. & & & & B. Well, it just depends&
C. All right, you’re welcome & D. OK, just in case
20.&——___ he managed to get the information ?
——Oh , a friend of his helped him .
A. Where was it that & B. What was it that &&
C. How was it that & & D. Why was it that
第二节:完形填空(共20小题:每小题1分,满分20分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21-40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项标号涂黑。
I was 17 when I walked into Carley’s bookstore in Ashland. As I was looking at &21 &on the shelves, the shop owner asked if I’d like & 22 &. I needed to start & 23 &for college, so I said yes. I worked after school, and the job helped &24 &my yearly tuition. I would work many other jobs: making coffee in the Students U a hotel maid and & 25 &making maps for a company. But selling books was one of the most & 26 &.
One day a woman asked me for books on cancer. She seemed fearful. I showed her almost everything &27 &and found other books we could order. She left the store less & 28 &. I’ve always remembered the & 29 &I felt in having helped her.
Years later, as a & 30 &in Los Angles, I heard about an immigrant child born & 31 &his fingers connected. His family couldn’t afford a corrective operation, and the boy lived in & 32 &, hiding his hand in his pocket.
I & 33 &my &boss to let me do the story. After the story was broadcast, a doctor and a nurse called, offering to perform the & 34 &for free.
I visited the boy soon after the operation. The first thing he did was to hold up his & 35 &hand and said, “Thank you.” I felt a sense of & 36 &.
In the past, while I was & 37 &, I always sensed I was working for the customers, not the store. Today it’s the & 38 &. Fox pays my salary, &39 &I feel as if I work for the & 40 &, helping them make sense of the world.
21.A.maps&& B.articles&& C.reports&& D.titles
22.A.a book&& B.some tea&& C.a job&& & &D.any help
23.A.planning&B.saving&& C.preparing &&D.studying
24.A.pay for&& B.fit for&&C.run for&& D.enter for
25.A.so&& & &B.yet&& & &C.even & &&& D.still
26.A.boring&&B.satisfying&&C.surprising&& D.disappointing
27.A.in need&&B.in all&& & &C.in order&& D.in store
28.A.worried&&B.satisfied&& C.interested&D.puzzled
29.A.surprise&&B.failure&& C.regret&& D.pride
30.A.doctor&&B.TV reporter&C.bookseller&D.store owner
31.A.with&&B.in&& & & & &C.by&& & & D.for
32.A.horror&&B.honor&& & &C.shame&& D.danger
33.A.advised&&B.persuaded&& C.forced&& D.permitted
34.A.action&&B.program&& C.treatment&& D.operation
35.A.repaired&&B.connected&& C.injured&& D.improved
36.A.humor&&B.interest&& C.pleasure&& D.excitement
37.A.at the TV station&& & & B.in the Students Union&
C.at the US Forest Service&& D.at Carley’s bookstore
38.A.opposite&B.same&& C.different&&D.right
39.A.so&& & & B.and&& & &C.but&& & D.because
40.A.viewers&& B.readers&&C.customers&&D.passengers
第二部分:阅读理解(第一节20小题,第二节5小题:每小题2分,满分50分)
第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项标号涂黑。
We live in a dangerous world. The figures for crime go up year by year. If you were attacked in the street, would you be able to defend yourself? Not very well probably, especially if someone was pointing a gun at you. We all see a lot of violence in films, but recently some programs on television have shown how people can defend themselves without guns. For example, in one film a woman was attacked from behind. She threw the man, who was heavier and stronger than she was, over her head. Then she held him tightly on the ground. How? She knew judo(柔道).
Jiu-jitsu, as judo is sometimes called, means “muscle science” in Japanese. The student of judo needs to learn a lot about the body, its bones and muscles. Judo uses a number of “falls”, “holds” and “throws”. Someone who does not know judo cannot defend himself against them. If you know judo you can defend yourself against a person who is stronger than you. Being strong is one thing, but using the body wisely is another. In judo you use the other person’s body to help you. You “throw” him down to the ground and “hold” him there, so that he can’t move. Of course, it takes time and practice, but knowing judo is useful. In a violent world you ought to be able to defend yourself.
41.The world is dangerous because______.
A. there are too many televisions & B. people are not able to defend themselves
C. people don’t carry guns & & & &D. there is more violence and crime&
42. We can learn from the passage that the woman in the film ___ .
A. knocked the man down to the ground & B. attacked the man from behind
C. was able to defend herself & & & & & &D. failed to defend herself
43. The underlined word “them” in Paragraph 2 refers to ___ .
A. muscle science & B. falls , holds and throws &&
C. students of judo & D. bones and muscles
44. Actually “judo” is ___ .
A. only muscle science & B. different from “Jiu-jitsu”
C. is useful only to a strong person & D. a type of fighting
Jet lag, caused by traveling between time zones, is becoming a common problem for frequent travelers: for 49 percent it is only a nuisance and for 45 percent it is a real problem. It is caused by disruption(混乱)to the internal biological clock, and may lead to digestive problems, tiredness, and sleep disruption.
Generally speaking, our biological clock is slightly disturbed if we just move into the next time zone, but jet lag becomes a problem once we have passed through three or four time zones. The body takes about one day to get over each hour of time difference. But the seriousness of jet lag problems also depends on our direction of travel. If we go north or south, we won’t notice any difference, because there is usually no time zone change. However if we travel west we will be in advance of ourselves as far as our internal clock is concerned, and problems may arise. A west-to-east journey, on the other hand, makes us late compared to the local time. It often demands even greater effort in adjustment since we are not quick enough to catch up with the new time schedule. Therefore, a trip from New York to Los Angeles often causes fewer problems than a Los Angeles-New York trip.
45. A traveler who suffers from jet lag has problems in ____________.
A. adjusting his biological clock
B. knowing the direction of a jet
C. knowing the distance of his flight
D. getting used to the weather of a new place
46. If one travels across three time zones, he needs about ____________ hours to get over his jet lag problem.
A. 24 & & & B. 36 & & & &C. 48 & & & & D. 72
47. A person may suffer the most serious case of jet lag when he takes a ____________ journey.
A. east-to-west & &B. west-to-east & &C. north-to-south & &D. south-to-north
48. The main purpose of the passage is to ____________.
A. explain the cause of jet lag problems
B. teach us how to avoid jet lag problems
C. explain the differences between time zones
D. show the ways to lessen the degree of jet lag problems
It’s said that someone somewhere in the world is always eating sushi(寿司). It’s the healthy snack of choice for people of all cultures .
The first sushi was actually made in China in the 2nd century. Raw salted fish was eaten with rice. Like writing , Japanese traveled to China and took sushi back to Japan . In the middle of the 17th century , vinegar was added to the rice to make it tastier. Since the late 20th century raw fish on small amounts of rice has become big business .
There are different recipes (食谱) for making sushi. This one is really easy and fun. Try it !
Ingredients
200 grams of raw salmon (大马哈鱼) in one piece (other raw fish like tuna is fine)
2 cups of rice
2 cups of water
1/2 cups of vinegar
1 teaspoon of salt&
2 tablespoons of sugar
Japanese soy sauce (酱油)
Instructions
(1) Wash your hands before you start.
(2) Put the sugar and salt in the vinegar .Keep it in a container.
(3) Boil the rice in the 2 cups of water. This is a little less water than usual to make & & & &the rice slightly harder .
(4) Leave the rice to cool down for 10 minutes after it’s boiled.
(5) Put the rice into a large container. Add half of the vinegar.
(6) Mix it all together with your hands. Keep mixing until it sticks together. You may need to add more of the vinegar.
(7) Let the rice cool down.
(8) Wet your hands. Make balls of rice. Each one should be about the size of a table tennis ball.
(9) Take a sharp knife and cut the salmon into thin slices. Each slice should be about 3mm thick.
(10) With the rice ball in one hand, press the cut salmon on top. Make it into a rectangular shape .
(11) Put the sushi on a plate.
(12) Put a little wasabi and soy sauce in a small dish.
(13) Serve the sushi to your friends. It goes well with green tea.
The biggest concern people have about sushi is its freshness. Raw fish can attract bacteria, which can makes us ill or even cause death. When choosing a whole fish , the eyes should be clear. The skin should be bright and smooth and not breaking-up. When choosing cut fish , the meat ought not to give off an unpleasant smell. It should also ‘bounce back’ at you when you touch it. In other words , it should look fairly hard. Don’t buy sushi in the street. Buy from shops or supermarkets that others can recommend .
Lots of wasabi also helps kill bacteria. It also makes your head want to explode.
49. To make sushi more delicious , you may as well ___ .
A. pour some green tea into rice & B. add a bit more vinegar to rice
C. eat as much wasabi as possible to kill bacteria
D. choose steamed fish rather than fish that are uncooked
50. There are signs of freshness of fish except___ .
A. firm flesh & B. clear eyes & C. smelly meat & D. shiny skin&
51. What does this passage mainly discuss ?
A. Cooking at home & B. popular Japanese fast –food
C. Making your own sushi & D. the development of sushi
52. We can infer from the passage that ____ .
A.&Sushi has become a multi- billion industry&
B.&Making sushi is a demanding job for every one&
C.&Sushi is more popular in China than in Japan&
D.&You should buy sushi in shops or supermarkets only on people’s recommendation
Nearly all British people in full-time jobs have at least four weeks’ holiday a year , often in two or three separate periods . The normal working week is 35-40 hours, Monday to Friday. More overtime is worked at extra pay than in most other Western European countries, but there is relatively little “moonlighting” — that is , independent work for pay in leisure hours. Another way of saying that is the “black economy”, involving work paid privately in cash and not officially recorded or taxed, is relatively small .
There are only eight official public holidays, Christmas included , a year, only one of them in the six months before Christmas. None of them celebrates anything to do with state or nation .
The most obvious and traditional British holiday destination is the coast. No place in the country is more than three hours’ journey from some part of it. The coast is full of variety , with good cliffs (悬崖) and rocks between the beaches , but the uncertain weather and cold sea are serious disadvantages. Also , two weeks in a hotel room with balcony (阳台) and private bath can now cost less in Spain or Greece , with flights included, than the same in a British hotel . Most of the hotels in the numerous seaside resort towns were built between 50 and 100 years ago , and seem not to be used much by people going to conferences as by those on holiday. Going to a conference can be a sort of holiday , even in working time and with expenses paid .&
53. How many hours do British people work every day ? ____ .
A. 6—7 hours & B. 7—8 hours &C. 5—6 hours & D. 8—9 hours
54. The underlined word “moonlighting” in paragraph 1 means ____ .
A. people work overtime & B. people work at night&
C. people take walks at night & D. people have an additional job
55. What can we learn from the passage ? ___ .
A.&Most of official public holidays are in the six months from January to June .
B.&Many of official public holidays are celebrated for the reason of state or nation .
C.&There are many official public holidays a year .
D.&All official public holidays are before Christmas .
56. The following are disadvantages for holiday – makers at a British seaside resort&
EXCEPT _____.
A. too many conferences being held there & B. the cold sea&
C. expensive hotel costs & &D. the uncertain weather
On June 17,1744,the officials from Maryland and Virginia held a talk with the Indians of the Six Nations.The Indians were invited to send boys to William and Mary College.In a letter the next day they refused the offer as follow:&
We know that you have a high opinion of the kind of learning taught in your colleges,and that the costs of living of our young men,while with you,would be very expensive to you.We are convinced that you mean to do us g and we thank you heartily.But you must know that different nations have different ways of looking at things,and you will therefore not be displeased if our ideas of this kind of education happen not to be the same as yours.We have had some experience of it.Several of our young people were formerly brought up at the colleges of the northern provinces ;they were taught all your sciences;but when they came back to us, they were bad runners,ignorant of every means of living in the woods and they were totally good for nothing.&
We are,to show our grateful sense of it,if the gentlemen of Virginia will send us a dozen of their sons,we wi1l take care of their education,teach them in al1 we know and make men of them.&
57. The passage is about ____ .&
A. the talk between the Indians and the officials & &&
B. the colleges of the northern provinces&
C. the educational values of the Indians&
D. the problems of the Americans in the mid-eighteenth century &
58. The Indian’s chief purpose in writing the letter seems to ____ .&
A. politely refuse a friendly offer & & B. describe Indian customs&
C. show their pride & & & & & & & & & & & D. express their opinions on equal treatment
59. The Indian’s view of education is ______.
A. young women should also be educated & B. they had different ideas of education
C. they taught different branches of science &
D. they should teach the sons of the officials first
60. The tone of the letter as a whole is best described as ____ .&
A. angry &B. polite &C. pleasant &D. requiring
第二节:阅读下列材料,从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D、E、F)中,选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项。选项中有一项为多余选项。
Here are five letters from readers listed in 61—65. &All the greetings and signatures are left out. Suppose you are a secretary of the magazine CR (Crazy English Reader), for each one find a suitable reply from A—F. Mark the correct letter (A—F) on your answer sheet. There is one extra reply which you do not need to use.
61. I am a reader of CR. Recently I found students translate some articles of CR. I appreciate your offering an opportunity to us beginners to practise using English. So I want to ask how they can obtain these articles and translate them for you, and what qualities you require. Thank you.
62. I love your Crazy English Reader magazine! It provides valuable data for work in our English teaching. My wife and I are teaching Conversational English so I’ve been giving you a bit of a plug at our middle school. I told the students to “get a copy!” It’s good stuff! Fantastic!
63. I’m one of Yao’s fans from Guangzhou. I have read some articles about Yao Ming in No.7 Crazy English Reader. I want to know his correspondence address and the official website. Could you please tell me? Thank you very much indeed.
64. First of all, I must say thank you very much to all the CR editors who gave us a really good English magazine. Secondly, I want to give you a piece of advice. In each passage, you gave us some new words with their Chinese translation. However, as far as my knowledge, I think you should give us not only the Chinese meaning but also the English meaning so as to know the words more accurately.
65. I am an editor of the English Monthly of our school. I have a question, that is, how to say the position of the paper e.g., 总编 责任编辑 and so on. I hope you can help me to tell me the word in English. The more the better. Thank you so much! I love the book very much. Now, I do this work. I need to study more information about this work. If you have time, please email me. Thank you.
A.Thank you for your suggestion. We may try that in some future issues of CR. I think the best way to improve your reading vocabulary is to be able to guess the meaning of the word from the other words around it. Also, if you have an English dictionary, it is good to look up the words and then mark them down in a notebook and review them later on. Then if you really want to learn how to use the words, try using them in conversation or in writing. Hope this helps.
B.The best way for you to learn the different positions in a newspaper or magazine is to get a copy of an all-English magazine or newspaper and then copy down the different positions. There are also titles such as Managing Editor, reporter, Copy Editor, Photo Editor and Layout Editor. I hope this helps. If you have some more specific questions, you can send them to me and I’ll try to answer.
C.The best way to reach Yao directly is through his home team, the Shanghai Sharks. You can write to him at 2570 Xietu Road, Shanghai. For more information on Yao, you can look at the sports section in sina. com. I hope this helps. Another idea is that you can try to write to Yao while he’s living and playing in Houston. You can try to reach Yao in the US at: Yao Ming Compaq Center 10 Houston, TX 77046
D.Thank you for being such a cheerful reader of CR. Yes, you’re right we made a mistake in the writing of that Chinese word. Each issue we try to read very carefully each article and its translation to make sure there are no mistakes, but unfortunately a few mistakes always get by. But you encourage us to keep improving, so thank you.
E. Yes, we do have several students who help us translate some of the articles in our magazine. We contact these translators directly after interviewing their translation work. Afterwards we assign the articles to them for translation. If you are interested in being one of our translators you can send us some information about yourself and a sample of your translation work.
F. Thank you for helping us to promote CR. We’re glad it’s helpful to your students. We always try to include articles that reflect real life. It’s our hope that CR will not only improve student’s English but also open up a different worldview.
第Ⅱ卷(共40分)
第三部分:写作(共两节,满分40分)
第一节:短文改错(共10小题:每小题1分,满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间修改作文。文章共有10处语言错误。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面划一横线,然后在其下面写上该加的词。
删除:把多余的字用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词:
& & & 2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Today is my father’s birthday. To celebrate his birthday , I went to a shop and choose a present for him. After that , I went home by the subway. On the way , I was imagining how happily my father would be when he accepted the present. The train got to the next stop before I knew it. An old lady got the train. Every seat was taken , but she had to stand with two heavy bags in both of her hand. After an immediate hesitation , I gave my seat to her and he was grateful for that I did . In my opinion, &giving others a hand whenever they are in trouble not only bring happiness to the ones who receive it but also to the ones who give it .
第二节:书面表达(满分30分)
&当前,青少年的饮食爱好各不相同。有人喜欢喝饮料,有人喜欢吃水果。请你以 “Drinks or fruit , which do you prefer?”为题,按照下列要点写一篇英语短文:
1.喝饮料:比水好喝,补充能量
2.吃水果:有营养,补充维生素、可美容。
3.我的看法及理由
注意:1.词数100—120 ,文章题目已给出(不计词数)
2. 参考词汇: replenish 补充 &nutritious有营养的
Drinks or fruit , which do you prefer?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
台州中学2008学年第二学期第三次统练试题
高三英语答题卷
第Ⅱ卷(共40分)
第三部分:写作(共两节,满分40分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间修改作文。文章共有10处语言错误。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面划一横线,然后在其下面写上该加的词。
删除:把多余的字用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
注意:&1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词:
2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Today is my father’s birthday. To celebrate his birthday , I went to a shop and choose a present for him. After that , I went home by the subway. On the way , I was imagining how happily my father would be when he accepted the present. The train got to the next stop before I knew it. An old lady got the train. Every seat was taken , but she had to stand with two heavy bags in both of her hand. After an immediate hesitation , I gave my seat to her and he was grateful for that I did . In my opinion, &giving others a hand whenever they are in trouble not only bring happiness to the ones who receive it but also to the ones who give it .
高三 英语答案
第一节:单项填空(共20小题:每小题0.5分,满分10分)
1&2&3&4&5&6&7&8&9&10
C&A&D&B&A&C&B&C&C&A
11&12&13&14&15&16&17&18&19&20
D&B&C&B&B&C&C&C&D&C
第二节:完形填空(共20小题:每小题1分,满分20分)
21&22&23&24&25&26&27&28&29&30
D&C&B&A&C&B&D&A&D&B
31&32&33&34&35&36&37&38&39&40
A&C&B&D&A&C&D&B&C&A
第二部分:阅读理解(第一节20小题,第二节5小题:每小题2分,满分50分)
41&42&43&44&45&46&47&48&49&50
D&C&B&D&A&D&B&A&B&C
51&52&53&54&55&56&57&58&59&60
C&A&B&D&A&A&C&A&B&B
61&62&63&64&65
Today is my father’s birthday. To celebrate his birthday , I went to a shop and choose a present for him. After that , I went home by the subway. On the way , I was imagining how happily my father would be when he accepted the present. The train got to the next stop before I knew it. An old lady got ∧the train. Every seat was taken , but she had to stand with two heavy bags in both of her hand. After an immediate hesitation , I gave my seat to her and he was grateful for that I did . In my opinion, &giving others a hand whenever they are in trouble not only bring happiness to the ones who receive it but also to the ones who give it .
choose改为 chose &; & the 划掉 ; &happily 改为 &accepted 改为 received
got 后面加上 & & &but 改为 & hand改为 & he 改为 she
that 改为 & & & &bring 改为 brings&
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有}

我要回帖