my grily don't cry中文意思是cry me out什么意思呀

If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lose.翻译成中文是什么意思_百度知道
If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lose.翻译成中文是什么意思
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻,这个可以这么理解滴~If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lose如果你不去争取你想要的,不要哭泣你所失去的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
如果你不为自己所要的去奋争,就会为自己失去的哭泣。
事前不争取,事后徒伤悲
少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。
如果你没有为自己想要的去奋争,就不要为你失去的而哭泣。
早知今日,何必当初。
如果你不去争取自己想要的,就不要因为没有得到而哭泣。
你想要的,便去争取;否则就不要为你失去的哭泣。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁baby don t cry 谁知道是什么意思_百度知道
baby don t cry 谁知道是什么意思
我有更好的答案
宝贝,不要哭
宝贝不要哭
人鱼的眼泪
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁don t cry 歌词中文意思是什么?谢谢,是枪花乐队的_百度知道
don t cry 歌词中文意思是什么?谢谢,是枪花乐队的
Talk to me softly轻轻的告诉我These's something in your eyes你眼里藏匿的感伤Don't hang your head in sorrow不要因为悲伤而垂头丧气And please don't cry请不要哭泣I know how you feel inside I've我明白你内心的感受I've been there before因为我也尝试过Something's changing inside you你内心已慢慢改变And don't you know难道你不知道?Don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣I still love you baby我依然爱著你Don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣Don't you cry 不要哭泣Don't you cry tonight不要哭泣There's heaven above you baby宝贝,在你面前的是快乐的天堂And don't you cry tonight因此不要哭泣Give me a whisper给我点哨音And give me a sigh给我声叹息Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye说再见之前给我个热吻Don't you take it so hard now不要觉得这样会为难And please don't take it so bad也不要认为这不可理喻I'll still be thinking of you我会一直想著你And the times we had...baby还有我们一起度过的曾经啊,宝贝And don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣Don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣Don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣There's a heaven above you baby在你面前的是个快乐的天堂And don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣And please remember that I never lied请记住,我不会说谎And please remember how I felt inside now honey亲爱的,请记住我此刻内心的感受You gotta make it your own way你就要选择自己的路But you'll be alright now sugar但甜心你要知道,现在你是对的You'll feel better tomorrow宝贝,明天你就会倍感畅快了Come the morning light now baby现在就迎来了晨光And don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣And don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣And don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣There's heaven above you baby你面前是个快乐的天堂And don't you cry不要哭泣Don't you even cry再也不要哭泣Don't you cry tonight今晚不要哭泣Baby maybe someday亲爱的,可能某天Don't you cry你不会哭泣Don't you even cry不会再哭泣
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Guns n Roses 的don't cry有两首
不知道你是要哪一首的?
中文意思是:不要哭
枪花乐队的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁dont cry_百度百科
美国重金属乐队名曲,这首歌曾唱哭了千万人。总是能够触痛了心底最软的地方。《Don't cry》这首歌中枪花乐队一改从前的愤怒激烈,主唱沧桑哀婉低吟出一段令人荡气回肠的柔情曲,而歌曲表达出的无奈和失意正是愤怒的极至。不止在歌收尾的地方,在歌起时就有淡淡的的呻吟声,而且在整首歌里拖长的音非常之多,歌曲最后通过一声加长的低鸣来表达一种撕心裂肺的心痛。
Use Your Illusion I
Talk to me softly. 轻轻地告诉我。  There's something in your eyes ! 你眼中有千言万语!  Don't hang your head in sorrow. 不要低头悲伤。  And please don't cry ! 也请泣!  I know how you feel inside I've. 我知道你心里的感受。  I've been there before. 我也曾经和你一样。  Somethings changing inside you ! 你心中已起变化!  And don't you know ? 难道你不知道?  Don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  I still love you baby ! 宝贝我仍然爱你!  Don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  Don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  There's a heaven above you baby ! 宝贝,天堂就在你头上!  And don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  Give me a whisper. 在我耳边轻轻细语。  And give me a. 在我耳边轻轻叹息。  Give me a kiss! 给我个吻!  Before you tell me goodbye ! 在跟我分手之前!  Don't you take it so hard now ! 现在不要难过!  And please don't take it so bad ! 也不要觉得遗憾!  I'll still be thinking of you ! 我仍然会想起你!  And the times we had...baby. 及我们共度的时光,宝贝!  And don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  Don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  Don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  There's a heaven above you baby ! 宝贝,天堂就在你头上!  And don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  And please remember ! 请记住!  That I neverlied! 我从来不撒谎!  And please remember ! 也请记住!  How I felt inside now,honey ! 我内心的感受,亲爱的!  You gotta make it your own way ! 你必须用自己的方法解决!  But you'll be alright now sugar ! 但你会没事的,甜心!  You'll feel better tomorrow ! 你明天会好起来!  Come the morning light now baby ! 天将破晓了,宝贝!  And don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  And don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  And don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  There's a heaven above you baby ! 宝贝,天堂就在你头上!  And don't you cry ! 不要哭泣!  Don't you ever cry ! 不要再哭泣!  Don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  Baby maybe someday. 可能在某一天。  Don't you cry ! 不要哭泣!  Don't you ever cry ! 不要再哭泣!  Don't you cry ! 不要哭泣!  Tonight ! 今夜!
Use Your Illusion II
If we could see tomorrow.如果,  What of your plans ? 你怎么打算?  No one can live in sorrow. 没有人能活在悲伤里  Ask all your friends.问问你的朋友吧。  Times that you took in stride.你匆匆走过的流光岁月,  They're back in demand.在需要时回来了。  I was the one who's washing 而我就是那个  Blood off your hands.把鲜血从你手上洗去的人   Don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!  I still love you baby ! 宝贝我依然爱你!  There's a heaven aboveyou baby ! 宝贝,天堂就在你头上!  And don't you cry tonight ! 今夜不要哭泣!   I know the things you wanted.我知道你追求的,  They're not what you have.并不是你拥有的。  With all the people takling!那些人的喋喋不休,  It's driving youmad. 让你丧失理智。  If I was standing by you.若我当时在你身边。  How would you feel ? 你,将会怎样?  Knowing you love's decided.我知道你心有所属,  And all love is real.你的爱不掺一丝犹疑,   I thought I could live in your world.我曾以为我能活在你的世界。  As years all went by.年复一年,年复一年,  With all the voices I've heard.我听过的那些话语,  Something has died.有些已听不见。  And when you're in need of someone.当你需要什么人的时候,  My heart won't deny you.我的心门永远向你打开。  So many seem so lonely.受了太多太多的寂寞之苦,  With no one left to cry to baby!你却无法向任何人哭诉,宝贝!   And don'tyou cry ! 不要哭泣!  Don't you ever cry ! 不要再哭泣!  Baby maybe someday.亲爱的总有那么一天。  Don't you cry ! 请不要哭泣!  Tonight ! 于今夜!}

我要回帖

更多关于 cry是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信