the minute that you say hello i wanna sayhello goodbyee 翻译

额..歌曲Such A Fool的中文翻译..._百度知道
额..歌曲Such A Fool的中文翻译...
rt..翻译下谢谢..George Nozuka的歌..4 o'clock in the morning, i'm chilling with some friends Before the club we're hangin out until this girl walked in Come on by surprise her when she didn't say hello Had an attitude, why be so rude I know just what to do Wanna go outside I pull out and came running Told the girl dont act this way I see right through your act What he did was such a shame Dont be living with this man So let it go tonight I see the beauty within your eyes So let it go tonight I never thought that it would be me How could I be such a fool oooh And here I am saying girl im sorry For something i didnt do, this is my point of view Baby i never meant to fall for her Lately its been driving me crazy Baby baby, you still and always will be my baby Oh yea.. Its 4 o'clock in the morning and it didn't take too long For the girl to change her tune and now shes singin a different song She'S all up on me, kissing on me, grabbing on me Whats a guy to when his brain is all muted Baby im not that guy I already got that someone in my life Baby im not that guy I never thought that it would be me How could I be such a fool oooh And here I am saying girl im sorry For something i didnt do, this is my point of view Baby never meant to fall for her Lately its been driving me crazy Baby baby, you still and always will be my baby I let her in only before a minute girl She was up in my mind But it was you I found a start You'll always have my heart Say my heart I never thought that it would be me How could I be such a fool o oh And here I am saying girl im sorry For something i didnt do, this is my point of view Baby i never meant to fall for her Lately its been driving me crazy Baby baby, you still and always will be my baby I never thought that it would be me How could I be such a fool o oh And here I am saying girl im sorry For something i didnt do, this is my point of view Baby i never meant to fall Lately you know im so sorry Baby baby, you still and always will be my baby 谢绝机译..再次感谢..
提问者采纳
这歌的主要意思是“我”遇到了一个感情受创的女孩,开导她劝解她放开过去,她因此被“我”吸引,但“我”已心有所属BTW:楼主的英文歌词好像不太准,翻不出来,所以我翻译的是自己搜到的英文歌词4 o'clock in the morning, I'm chilling with some friends凌晨四点,我和一些朋友正在闲逛Before the club we're hanging out until this girl walked in在我们经常出没的俱乐部前Caught me by surprise when she didn't say hello直到这个女孩走进,突然地抓住我并且没有打一声招呼Had an attitude, why be so rude I know just what to do各人有自己的态度,但为什么要这么粗鲁,我知道该怎么应对Pulled the girl aside and politely gave my name把女孩带到一边并礼貌地告诉她我的名字Told the girl don't act this way告诉她,以后不要再这么做I see right through your game我从你的行为中看出了端倪What he did was such a shame他该为他所做的事感到羞愧Don't be living with his pain不要带着他给的伤痛生活So let it go tonight所以,今晚,请放开过去I see the beauty within your eyes我看得到你眼中的美好So let it go tonight所以,今晚,请放开过去[Chorus:]I never thought that it would be me我从没有想到那会是我How could I be such a fool, oh?我怎么会成了这样的一个傻瓜And here I am saying girl I'm sorry现在,此时此地,我正在对一个女孩说对不起For something I didn't do, this is my point of view为了我不曾犯过的错误,这就是我的想法Baby I never meant to fall for her宝贝,我从没有属于她Lately it's been driving me crazy这让我几近疯狂Baby, baby, you still and always will be my baby宝贝、宝贝,你依然并将永远是我的宝贝Oh yeah..It's 4 o'clock in the morning and it didn't take too long现在是凌晨四点,没过多久For the girl to change her tune and now she's singing a different song这个女孩就改变了曲调,现在她哼唱着另一首歌She's all up on me, kissing on me, grinding on me她完全理解了我,亲吻我,想诱惑我What's a guy to when his brain is all muted如果换成别人会头脑一片空白Baby I'm not that guy宝贝,我并不是那个人I already got that someone in my life我已经有了命中注定的爱人Baby I'm not that guy宝贝,我并不是那个人[Chorus]I let her in but only for a minute girl我让她在我心中停留但只是那么一分钟She was up in my mind她留在了我的记忆里But it was you I found a start但只有你是我心中的明星You'll always have my heart你将永远拥有我的心Say my heart代表我的心本人英语也是半桶水,不知道翻得准不准从最后一段看,以我的理解是:这个男人遇到女孩的事好像是被自己女朋友看到了,感觉像是在解释自己的行为。但也可能是心理活动,内心的独白吧
提问者评价
就是你啦!谢谢你哦~o(∩_∩)o...本来就要关闭问题了~但是你出现了!o(≥v≤)o~~好棒~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
-------------英文-中文----------
4点钟在今天上午,我和一些朋友冷
在俱乐部我们hangin ,直到这个姑娘走在
来吧吃惊她,她没有说你好
有一种态度,为什么这么粗鲁,我知道刚才怎么办
想去外面我退出和跑
告诉女孩不要采取这种方式
我看到您的权利的行为
他做的事是这样的耻辱
不要被这个男人生活在一起
所以让它去今晚
我看到了美丽的你的眼睛
所以让它去今晚
我从来没有想到它会是我
我怎么会是这样一个傻瓜oooh
我在这里说,女孩即时抱歉
一些我没有这样做,这是我的观点
宝贝我从来不意味着秋天她
最近其驾驶我疯狂
宝贝孩子,你仍然并将永远是我的孩子
第4点钟在上午,它没有考虑太久
女童改变她的调整,现在西雨中不同的歌曲
她所有的我,亲吻我,抓我
最新一个...
我从来没有想到它会是我 我怎么会是这样一个傻瓜&哦 我在这里说,女孩即时抱歉 一些我没有这样做,这是我的观点 宝贝我从来不意味着秋天她 最近其驾驶我疯狂 宝贝孩子,你仍然并将永远是我的孩子 我从来没有想到它会是我 我怎么会是这样一个傻瓜&哦 我在这里说,女孩即时抱歉 一些我没有这样做,这是我的观点 宝贝我从来没有要下降 最近你知道即时通讯非常抱歉 宝贝孩子,你仍然并将永远是我的孩子
Everybody's got something
They had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday
That just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
(Or wondering)
How it could be now or might have been
(Or might have been)
All this I know but still I can't find ways
To let you go
I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you, yeah
Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all se...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英 [ h?'l?? ]
美 [ h?'lo? ]
你好,您好
“喂”的招呼声或问候声
I answered the phone and this voice went, "Hello? Is that Alison?"
我拿起电话,就听到这个声音:“喂?是艾利森吗?”
A moment later, Cohen picked up the phone. "Hello?"
过了一会儿,科恩接起电话。“喂?”
"Hello, I don't think we've met," Robert introduced himself.
“你好,我想我们还没有见过吧,”罗伯特自我介绍道。
Hello - some responses to some of your points.
Hello, focus on what's important in life.
I say hello and offer a hand in greeting.
来自THETIMES
Hello,Brooks!How are you?
喂,布鲁克斯!你好吗?
来自《权威词典》
Hello, who is speaking, please?
喂,请问是谁呀?
来自《权威词典》
Hello!Is there anybody there?
喂!有人吗?
来自《权威词典》
CONVENTION 哈罗;你好
You say 'Hello' to someone when you meet them.
语用信息formulae
Hello, Trish...
你好,特里茜。
Do you want to pop your head in and say hallo to my girlfriend?
你要不要进来和我女友打个招呼?
CONVENTION (打电话时的招呼语)喂
You say 'Hello' to someone at the beginning of a telephone conversation, either when you answer the phone or before you give your name or say why you are phoning.
语用信息formulae
A moment later, Cohen picked up the phone. 'Hello?'
过了一会儿,科恩接起电话。“喂?”
Hallo, may I speak to Frank, please.
喂,我找弗兰克。
CONVENTION (用于引起别人注意)喂
You can call 'hello' to attract someone's attention.
She could see the open door of a departmental office. 'Hello! Excuse me. This is the department of French, isn't it?'...
她看到一个系办公室的门开着。“喂!请问,这是法语系,对吗?”
Very softly, she called out: 'Hallo? Who's there?'
她轻声细气喊道:“喂?有人吗?”
Hello, Brooks!How are you?
喂, 布鲁克斯!你好吗?
" "every morning they exchanged polite hellos" "
1.【信】呼叫
演唱:莱昂纳尔·里奇(Lionel Richie) 这是一首85年的冠军金曲 HELLO I've been alone with you inside my mind And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times I sometimes see you pass outside my door Hello, is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes I can see it in your smile You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide 'Cause you know just what to say And you know jus
小学英语单词表_百度文库 ... Module 4 let′s 让我们 Hello 你好 Goodbye 再见.
- 基于17040个网页
哈字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 哈雷彗星〖 Halley’theHalleyComet〗 哈罗〖 hello〗 哈密〖 KHami〗.
- 基于6806个网页
初中英语单词表大全2182个带音标 - 豆丁网 ... fifteen 十五 44 hello 喂(问候或唤起注意) 45 please 请 46.
- 基于2880个网页
做一个有道德的人_百度文库 ... 晚安! 6、老师再见! see you everyone! 、 “您好”“ ”“ Hello” “请”“ ”“ please”.
- 基于1344个网页
hello kitty
凯蒂猫 why hello kitty has no mouth ., 凯蒂猫为什么没有嘴巴.
- 基于1756个网页
hello summer
夏日甜心 武艺Philip ?... ... 2011 Dare - As One 敢不敢之在一起 2011 Hello Summer 夏日甜心 2010 Begin To Understand 开始懂了.
- 基于25873个网页
打招呼 大班英语(学习单词)—幼儿园大班英语教案 ... 5. say good bye( 说再见)。 1. say hello( 打招呼): 2. warm up( 热身运动):.
- 基于368个网页
hello baby
哈罗宝贝 目前旗下自有品牌有贝喜力克(Basilic)与哈罗宝贝(Hello Baby),产品则专注于奶嘴、奶瓶、奶粉盒、喂药器与固齿器等小型婴幼 …
- 基于11299个网页
你好宝贝 求英语翻译_百度知道 ... courage to hug 拥抱的勇气 hello baby 你好宝贝 to cuddle 相拥而卧.
- 基于4983个网页The Workplace Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting. It's 100% free, no registration required.
I noticed that in my current company, there are several people whom I don't work with regularly (often senior, no matter how much) who just look on or look away when I say "Hi", "Hello" or "Good morning" to them, no matter how I intonate it, if I say it loud, smile, with a professional tone, etc. every day it repeats itself.
I personally find that utterly rude, but I wonder how it is perceived on the other side of the story. At the same time, there are other people who greet back, as one would expect in standard good manners.
I don't know of any possible conflict between me and the non-greeters, but I wonder what causes this kind of attitude.
I don't want to educate anyone, but am just curious as to why some people disregard good manners.
closed as off-topic by , , , , ♦
This question does not appear to be about the workplace within the scope defined in the .If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the , please .
I work with a lot of engineers, programmers, IT people and for some reason, many people in these groups tend to have slightly different social norms than the rest of society. Some are clearly on the autism spectrum, some may have social anxiety or similar, some are simply a bit "awkward" or "strange". This is definitely not something limited to the technical types I've specifically mentioned, but does seem to be more highly concentrated there in my experience. Nor does it apply to all of them!
So this means some people in the workplace often don't quite act in the socially "normal" or "expected" or "polite" ways. Some people find it hilarious, some people find it really awkward, others find it jarring or even rude.
Thankfully, perhaps because my own workplace is majority engineers/programmers/IT, this isn't an issue for managers/employees here. There may be the odd comment about how someone reacted a bit oddly etc, but there's a much higher threshold for what is considered "rude" or "bad manners" as far as simple social behaviours go, compared to a lot of other social situations. Even people who really struggle to work well with others have a place here, but that is probably more luck than attitude (since we have a lot of small projects, many which can be done solo).
So without knowing the individuals you're talking about, all I can say is maybe they don't conform to your idea of social norms, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're intending to be rude to you—they might just be a little socially "weird". And I don't mean that in a pejorative way at all (we're all a bit weird/etc), the only place it'd really be a problem is where the job specifically requires someone to conform with social norms (like a TV personality, someone dealing face to face with lots of clients, etc).
So if you don't know them very well, give them the
they might just not fit your model of how humans should interact socially, and it's not necessarily a sign of rudeness.
As a final point, it occurs to me I don't know if you and/or your colleagues are male/female/straight/gay/etc, so this can definitely add to any awkwardness—extroverts are often mistaken as flirting when they're just being friendly, and introverts are often mistaken as being rude/cold when they're just not feeling sociable.
How well do you know what is going on in the other person's mind? Do you always say "please," "thank you," and "you're welcome" with perfection in all circumstances? I know I'm human and so sometimes I may not always return a greeting.
Imagine if you have an urgent problem that you have to discuss with someone and are heading to their office to resolve matters quickly. Do you even notice others that may say things to you every single time?
Imagine if you're heading to a meeting or appointment late and are concerned what you are missing so you don't even notice those around you. Slightly different than the first in that it is just a meeting or appointment but for some people this may be enough to keep them in their mind rather than be courteous to others around them.
Imagine if someone just got a phone call saying that they have a sick relative in the hospital with a major illness where they may not have long to live. Wouldn't you run to get out of the office to go say good-bye? Would you stop to acknowledge every single person you meet in a hallway?
This is without bringing up other issues such as
that some people may have which could also be a factor.
In some places I've worked, there would be a crisis everyday as there would always be fired to be put out. While you may think these shouldn't be common, in some places it is very common.
There can also be
in some workplaces where while this may seem like high school, it is how some people handle social situations.
13.1k21948
Often people in senior positions feel that they need a certain professional distance. It's likely not personal, they just don't want to start getting pally with everyone.
Edit added: e.g. they want to be able to take business decisions without friendship getting in the way of those decisions. By "professional" in this context I do not necessarily mean "respectful", rather I mean, "operational", or "functional". The intention is not to show distance or superiority. Usually, it has nothing to do with showing anything. The idea is simply to maintain relationship distance. They just don't want to be your friend, probably not because of anything about you, but simply because of where they find themselves.
Given that goal, the alternative (if they actually begun interacting with you), is to get to a point where they verbally reject you, which they don't want to do. So this choice (being aloof) is the least bad for them.
Many employees have Ego problems, by the virtue of which they feel that their status or reputation may not be justified if they get on equally with everyone in the office.
As per my experience, some seniors don't even mingle with their junior colleagues, and some even hesitate to talk with freshers.
The common sense or good manners comes second for them, the first priority is only their Status.
Different people have different communication styles, which includes different levels of comfort speaking with people they don't know.
You may find it helpful to learn about the DiSC model of behavior.
Searching "DiSC Model" will turn up a lot of links, some better than others.
is a good place to start, in my opinion.
Briefly, humans can be divided into those that are people focused and those that are task focused.
They can also be divided into those that are high energy and those that are low energy.
Those divisions define a 4 quadrant system that turns out to be very effective in identifying the way people prefer to behave when they haven't thought about their behavior ahead of time. DiSC is not written in stone, it only identifies preferences. People can change their behavior, if they have a reason to change and think about it first.
In the case of a morning greeting, someone who is high energy and people focused is very likely to greet everyone they see, and expect other people to be just like them and greet them back.
Someone who is low energy and task focused is the opposite.
The "why" of your question is often a difference in DiSC styles. You can't change their style, but you can moderate yours. A "High I" (high energy, people focused) greeting a "High C" (low energy, task focused) will get best results with a simple and low toned "Morning", with a neutral facial expression.
A "High S" (low energy, people focus) greeting a "High D" (high energy, task focus) will get better results with an energetic "Good Morning" and a smile, and not asking how they are today.
A "High I" greeting another "High I" can go to town with fist bumps and "Good Morning! Awesome day!
Did you see that sunrise - really cool!"
To have an interaction, you have to have a persons attention.
It may be that you just don't have their attention in that moment.
Sometimes, when I am in a rush or focused on a problem, peoples' attempt to get my attention (even just to say hi) just don't register or force me to break my train of thought.
Of course, most of my problems don't involve $100,000 decisions like the guys upstairs.
Perhaps they are just focused on a decision that could cost the company an average worker's yearly income.
Also, many managers have been through situations where a smile and a handshake have lead to deception and loss.
Managers play a different game than the rest of us, one with higher stakes.
A deeper question to give you a sense on what's going on is whether the seemingly rude people are responsive and helpful in work matters.
If not - this probably worth discussing with them or your manager.
If they are helpful when directly approached, then you know they aren't all bad.
I'll second the idea that in many technical environments there seem to be enough impediments to the normal types of greetings that my first instinct is that this is not malicious.
The cornucopia of reasons include:
Autism spectrum - can't perceive the greeting and/or don't realize that the correct response is a social requirement that has a value.
Very focused - wandering around thinking deeply about a problem.
Electronically engaged - listening to a hard to see earbud
Just Deaf - seriously hearing impaired, or having problems hearing over the noise in the location
Quirky or clueless - maybe suffering from something we haven't figure out yet, maybe just an odd duck.
I had a problem in college that I was both hyper focused and not readily able to hear my own name.
A big part of that was that was that my name - "Beth" - actually sounds like many of the vocalizations made by people who learned to vocalize, but who do not hear well.
I went to a school that was colocated with the National Technical Institute for the Deaf, so we had a higher than normal number of hearing impaired people with a variety of communication skills.
In a campus with a lot of "live" areas of flat echoy surfaces, I had learned to tune out anything remotely "Beh" sounding.
56.2k4105242
There are just plain rude people, and you can try and reprogramme them this way. Being nice is just as infectious as being nasty, so keep it up and the world will become a better place, albeit very slowly.
Then there are people who are totally focussed on what they are thinking about, or they are hurrying to the bathroom, or they haven't had that first coffee yet and they are hurrying towards it... they may be deaf - whatever, they didn't notice, and it makes you feel a bit foolish because you got no noticeable response. Maybe they did and just lifted a hand or gave a brief smile and you didn't notice. Catch up with them later in the coffee corner.
And then there's me. If someone I don't really know, especially someone big and bouncy and cheerful, greets me unexpectedly in the corridor, I assume they meant the guy behind me, and by the time I want to respond properly the moment has passed, and I feel like an idiot. Just keep trying, but don't overdo it, don't be loud or insistent, next time I'll probably do better. Catch me in the coffee corner later on, but be consistent and don't be oppressive, I like a bit of space around me.
I have noticed that when for some reason there have been some awkward moments between me and a colleague (e.g. my attention is drawn away to something at the same time when he/she says hi and when I turn back they've already passed). It can happen that in next encounters they're not sure anymore whether to greet me or not or how to respond.
What I usually do if for some reason there has been an awkward moment between me and a colleague that I don't know that well. I try to find an opportunity to "make it up". So when I meet them at for instance the coffee machine, I'll engage them more specifically with some idle comment or a question. That usually clears up any awkwardness in the future.
If the reason is because that person is in a higher position than you, then I can't help you. I've never encountered that. I think it's rare in Dutch culture.
I think the OP is correct to call this behavior what it is: "utterly rude".
Assuming that we're talking about high-functioning professional people in typical corporate environments (eg NOT jail or mental-ward), there is no excuse for such behavior. Being in "IT" is especially not an excuse.
That said there is nothing that can be done about it. You can't force an adult to have proper manners, and if you somehow manage to "force them" to do that, the lack of authenticity will be even more offensive that the initial rudeness.
The best thing you can do is to continue behaving in a warm and congenial manner. Say "good morning" to whomever you want. Some will say "good morning" back, some will nod in acknowledgment, others will hide under a rock. Whatever the case, be nice and don't act on your judgement of rudeness.
The important thing here is to not let the rudeness get to you. By doing so, you demonstrate that you're able to get along with all kinds of people-- and that is incredibly valuable to you and your organization. By the same token, those who choose not to be polite are, in varying degrees, damaging their reputation in the workplace.
In my experience this rude, non-communicative style you describe can be attributed to either
a - some kind of autism like another commenter describes
b - the person(s) in question are trying to assert some kind of hierarchical superiority, again as another commenter describes, or worst of all
c - they have a problem with you
If you're an easy going person like myself, and expect good manners from everyone, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee. People can be rude, full of crap, and the higher up the food chain they go, the more full of crap and more rude, manipulative psychopaths also. In many companies it's a requirement for being a manager. It's important not to lose your rag with these people. In the case of possibilities 2 or 3, the only answer is to play the same game. Speak softly, or like them don't speak at all unless you need to in order to perform your daily duties. Instead of saying good morning, give them a light sneer, an almost indiscernible nod, but be reserved and wary. They will soon recognise you for a "player" like they believe themselves to be. People you work with are not friends - and the corporate environment is generally a jungle on some level. I hope this helps you. It has taken me many years to figure out. The important thing is not to let this stuff destroy your soul, or how you are otherwise i.e. your humanity. With the passing of time, it's also possible to "mold" unpleasant work colleagues into how you want them to be, not how they really are i.e. twisted up, miserable corporate drones. Good luck!
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Top questions and answers
Important announcements
Unanswered questions
By subscribing, you agree to the
The Workplace Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled}

我要回帖

更多关于 wanna say goodbye 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信