我们想知道如何联系您
页面未被正确填写
仅将用于澄清问题的情况下
页面未被正确填写
用此电子邮件将回答这个问题
发送一个问题,您同意
新加坡,&新加坡 (首都),
28 Teban Gardens Crescent
From the time Willis Haviland Carrier invented the basics of modern air conditioning in 1902, Carrier has been the world leader in the manufacture and sale of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, hvac systems and products.
Headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut USA, with 43,000 employees in over 170 countries, Carrier combines its global HVAC and refrigeration expertise with the responsiveness of its local operations to lead nearly every geographic market.
(function(){
var custom = [];
/* custom params */
// var age
// var gender = 'm';
custom[1] = 'high';
custom[2] = '40';
/* end of custom params */
var width = screen.width, height = screen.
var std = {gender:100, age:101, width:110, height:111},i;for(i in std){try{custom[std[i]]=eval(i)}catch(e){}}
custom.getStd = function(){for(var i=0,j,s=[];i<this.i++){if(this[i])s.push((!j?(j=1,i+'='):'')+escape(this[i]));else j=0}return s.length?'&custom='+s.join(';'):''};
(function(L){if(typeof(ar_cn)=="undefined")ar_cn=1;
var S='setTimeout(function(e){if(!self.CgiHref){document.close();e=parent.document.getElementById("ar_container_"+ar_bnum);e.parentNode.removeChild(e);}},3000);',
j=' type="text/javascript"',t=0,D=document,n=ar_L+=escape(D.referrer||'unknown')+'&rnd='+Math.round(Math.random()*);
function _(){if(t++<100){var F=D.getElementById('ar_container_'+n);
if(F){try{var d=F.contentDocument||(window.ActiveXObject&&window.frames['ar_container_'+n].document);
if(d){d.write('var ar_bnum='+n+';'+S+'');t=0}
else setTimeout(_,100);}catch(e){try{F.src="javascript:{document.write('var ar_bnum="+n+"; document.domain=\""
+D.domain+"\";"+S+"');document.write('');}";return}catch(E){}}}else setTimeout(_,100);}}ebay发货方式Carrier
共找到 <font color="#FF 条 ebay发货方式Carrier
新加坡邮政系统是亚洲地区最为发达的邮政系统之一,新加坡EMS新加坡邮政、海关、航空等部门均享有优先处理权,为客户提供
国际快递,广州国际快递代理 ebay外贸发货寄舞台,广东,深圳,福田
广州市吉特国际货运代理有限公司020- QQ:
广州eBay 广州敦,广州eBay 广州敦煌网,广东,广州,白云
为什么ebay账号被封,其实注册哪里的ebay账号不是原因。。影响最大的是,你打算从哪里发货,发货地是那里?
加拿大VPN,EBAY,加拿大VPN EBAY外贸专用Vpn,湖北,荆州,沙市
全国免费订购热线:400-
全国订购专线:021-
24小时订购热线:1376
真的管用吗,从哪里发货?,订购方式,妙正透骨消痛贴订购方式从哪里发货?,上海,上海,闵行
订购方式,好评如潮,从哪里发货?,瑞士cc祛斑精油,上海,上海,闵行
从哪里发货?,姿美堂胶原蛋白订购方式,上海,上海,闵行
官方免费订购热线:400-
从哪里发货?,评价好吗?,订购方式,知蜂堂蜂胶,上海,上海,闵行
售前提示: 1、品质问题:请不要担心,此货为厂家直接发货,无中间环节。 2、 价格问题:已是出厂价,请不用再议。 3
益加益产品,河南益加益产品的售货问题和发货方式,河南,郑州,金水
荣平屋面瓦业有限公司(沥青瓦生产厂家)生产各种型号沥青瓦,拥有全国最大的沥青瓦生产线,日产、量达18000平方米,居
沥青瓦,油毡瓦,滁州沥青瓦销售(厂家发货付款方式),浙江,杭州,余杭
上海申焕制冷设备有限公司拥有工程技术人员、高级技师、技师等多方面专业人才,具有空调、制冷设备的设计、安装、调试、维修
Carrier半封闭,供应Carrier半封闭活塞压缩机,上海,上海,普陀
上海申焕制冷设备有限公司拥有工程技术人员、高级技师、技师等多方面专业人才,具有空调、制冷设备的设计、安装、调试、维修
Carrier半封闭,供应Carrier半封闭活塞压缩机,上海,上海,普陀
开利carrier空调是全球最大的暖通空调和冷冻设备供应商开利公司生产,总部位于美国康涅狄格州法明顿市,生产销售遍及
开利CARRIER,开利CARRIER压缩机维修,上海,上海,嘉定
EBAY国际快递代理EBAY寄DHL快递,EBAY卖家国际快递货代,EBAY寄件到国外用UPS快递代理1371357
EBAY国际快递,DHL快递代理,深圳DHL代理,EBAY货代,宝安DHL电话,国际快递代理,EBAY国际快递代理EBAY寄DHL快递,广东,深圳,宝安
卖EBAY帐号(白号-包上货,全程服务)QQ
******长期出售EBAY上货安全帐号****
ebay,供应卖EBAY帐号(白号-包上货,全程服务)QQ,广东,广州,越秀
中国&香港&新加坡&瑞士小包多种价格方案供你选择
泰嘉物流新推出的中国邮政小
零售,ebay,龙华民治和坂田做ebay零售发小包多,广东,深圳,南山
瑞士邮政小包―即瑞士邮政航空小包裹,又叫瑞士挂号小包,是瑞士邮政推出的一项针对货物重量在2公斤以下的一种邮政小包服务
EBAY卖家,瑞士邮政,外贸衣服,广州EBAY卖家发衣服走瑞士平邮到全球,广东,广州,荔湾
Transfer 胶带( non carrier type )
产品规格及物理性质
胶带,供应Transfer 胶带( non carrier type ),江苏,苏州,昆山
CARRIER 5F20, 5F30, 5F40, 5F60, 5H40, 5H60, 5H80, 5H12
CARRIER,制冷压缩机,福建,福州,台江
上海积进自动化设备有限公司:专业经营德国菲尼克斯(PHOENIX)电气产品:菲尼克斯开关电源,菲尼克斯隔离器,
TOOL-CARRI,供应TOOL-CARRIER,上海,上海,徐汇
护栏网的发货方式|隔离网的规格|安平三阳五金丝网厂
护栏网是一种采国国产用优质冷拔低碳钢丝,PVC丝焊接成的隔
护栏网发货方式,护栏网 浸塑防护网 三阳护栏,河北,衡水
ebay发货方式Carrier供应分类导航
相关分类导航:Direct Carrier Billing
You are not here
Fast and convenient way to pay for apps and games! Simply charge the items you bought to your Singtel postpaid bill. Cashless was never this good!
Good news to all Singtel prepaid subscribers, you can now start to use your Singtel mCash account to make purchases in Google Play Store!
Lucky Draw
Win a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
How to win?
Purchase the hottest apps or games and simply charge the items you bought to your Singtel postpaid bill. Cashless was never this good!
Need Gems for the hit game Brave Frontier? Purchase them now and pay later using your Singtel monthly bill.
Love Dragon Nest and other Cherry Credits games? Now you can purchase CC using your Singtel monthly bill!
No Limits Games offers you a huge selection of Arcade, Adventure and Puzzle browser games.
Online Soccer Manager (OSM) is a fun and challenging internet game in which the player has the opportunity to become a top-level football manager.
Your love calculator - mLove teaches you to make the most of the every moment together and offers you the access to fun apps, dating pointers and romance tips.
BoxTV is a premium video service that brings to you the latest movies, TV shows and premium video content in one place.
Play hit Android games such as Pet Alliance, Hero Dream. Purchase game credits using your Singtel postpaid account.
Stressed at work?? Empower yourself with mBright for a smarter you and live a more productive and stress free life.
Your love calculator - mLove teaches you to make the most of the every moment together and offers you the access to fun apps, dating pointers and romance tips. Take your love to the next level.
to subscribe.
Hotline: 0 – Toll free for Singtel customers Click
for terms and conditions.
No Limits Games
No Limits Games offers you a huge selection of Arcade, Adventure and Puzzle browser games. Play any game, any time as much as you want.
to subscribe.
– Toll free for Singtel customers Click
Cherry Credits
Love Dragon Nest and other Cherry Credits games? Now you can purchase CC using your Singtel monthly bill!
Click&&for more information and make a purchase in seconds!
Hotline: +
Brave Frontier
Need Gems for the hit game Brave Frontier? Purchase them now and pay later using your Singtel monthly bill.
Click&&and choose country “Singapore” to purchase Gems with no registration or username/password required.
Play hit Android games such as Pet Alliance, Hero Dream. Purchase game credits using your Singtel postpaid account.
Click&&to download your favourite Efun games and purchase credits using your Singtel postpaid account.
Stressed at work?? Empower yourself with mBright for a smarter you and live a more productive and stress free life.
Click&&to subscribe.
Hotline: 0&– Toll free for Singtel customers Click
Online Soccer Manager (OSM) is a fun and challenging internet game in which the player has the opportunity to become a top-level football manager and have their pick of any team competing in one of the 100+ available leagues from all over the world.
Click&&to download your favourite Efun games and purchase credits using your Singtel postpaid account.
Hotline: +31 (0)79 341 4450
BoxTV is a premium video service that brings to you the latest movies, TV shows and premium video content in one place. Box TV provides you a way to access content from your favorite studios and channels in a highly optimized and world-class user experience.
Click&&to subscribe
BoxTV Help Centre:
BoxTV support:
Fortumo Customer Support (for payments only):
Get Started
Select your mobile phone’s app store. Follow simple instructions to enable it for Direct Carrier Billing.
See how to buy your favorite app on any app store using your Singtel postpaid bill
o Select the app that you wish to download.
o Upon selecting the buy option grant permissions for the app to download.
o To enable carrier billing, go to :“Set Up Singtel billing”
o Upon selecting carrier billing option, we will validate your details.
o You will then be presented with an input section where you need to key your their basic details - name and address.
o Please accept the terms and conditions on the page that follows.
o Key in your Google play account password to purchase the application.
o After the initial authentication you can download applications over Wifi.
How to start making payments with Carrier Billing on your Windows phone
o Windows Phone Home Screen
o Go to Windows Phone Store Home Page
o Get your apps from Windows Phone Store Apps Category
o Select an app for purchase
o Tap on buy to purchase
o Confirm app purchase
How to start making payments with Carrier Billing on the Samsung Apps Store
o Select the app that you wish to download
o Upon selecting the buy option you need to enter your password for your Samsung account. This must be done before each app purchase.
o Grant permission for the app to download and allow accessing of particular information/functionality on your phone.
o You will be presented a set up screen
o Tap on "Select Payment Method" then "Singtel Phone Bill"
o Doing so sets up your device for future purchases on Samsung App Store
o Tap on "Buy" and download will begin
o A receipt will be sent to the email address registered with your Samsung Account
How to start making payments with Carrier Billing on your Blackberry phone
o Select App
o Accept Terms & Conditions
o Choose Payment Method
o Select Singtel Operator Billing and Clicks "Purchase"
o App Download commences and Email Notification Received
o Grant Permissions
o Email Receipt is Emailed to the customer
Direct Carrier Billing
Where can I download Google Play?
The Google Play store app comes pre-installed on supported Android devices running Android OS version 2.2 (Froyo) and above. You can find and open the Google Play Store app from your device&s app launcher.
What is Carrier Billing?
As a Singtel mobile subscriber, you are now able to purchase apps from Google Play and charge it to your mobile bill. This service is provided for both postpaid and prepaid subscribers. For prepaid subscribers please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your Singtel mCash wallet as all purchases in Google Play Store will be deducted in your Singtel mCash account.
Is it possible to use carrier billing purchase to download apps via WiFi.
During the initial setup of Singtel billing payment method for app purchase from Google Play via carrier billing, you will need to be logged on to Singtel&s 3G/4G network in order for us to authenticate you. Once the authentication is successful you may download the app over Wi-Fi connection or Singtel&s 3G/4G network. Note that going through the setup flow to use Singtel carrier billing will register you for a Google Wallet account for the Google account they are using.
What are the Android Devices that support Carrier Billing for Google Play?
The Google Play store app comes pre-installed on supported Android devices running Android OS version 2.2 (Froyo) and above. You can find and open the Google Play Store app from your device&s app launcher. List of supporting devices can be found -
Who do I contact if I have a question about something that I purchased using Google Carrier Billing?
Please contact the merchant/application developer that you made a purchase from if you have any questions regarding the application that you downloaded or for issues related to app that you have downloaded. You can find the contact options (an email address or phone no. or a website) of the merchant/application developer under the developer section in the application that you have downloaded.
What are the kind of apps that I can purchase from Google Play using carrier billing?
Only digital or virtual goods are eligible for Carrier Billing on Google Play.
Examples of digital goods include:
&&&&&&&&& Games
&&&&&&&&& In-game items and goods
&&&&&&&&& Virtual currency and points
&&&&&&&&& Virtual goods from social networks
&&&&&&&&& Subscriptions for granted access for games
&&&&&&&&& E-books&
How will the charging look like on my bill?
It will appear under &Bill on Behalf Goods/Services& section in your mobile bill. Google Play downloads will be listed as &Google Play & (App Name)& and the corresponding charges will be displayed in your bill.
I want to stop paying via carrier billing, how can I do so?
To stop charging via operator billing, you can delete carrier billing payment method as mentioned below:
&&&&&&&&& Sign in to your account at&.
&&&&&&&&& Click Payment methods along the left side of the page.
&&&&&&&&& Click delete next to the Carrier Billing option.
I accidentally purchased an app that I can I stop the charges from being billed?
Customers have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund. Customer may only return a gi if they subsequently purchase the same app again, they may not return it a second time. Purchases made from Google Play using direct carrier billing will be posted directly to your mobile billing account after the 15-minute return period expires.
How to return an app within the 15 minute return period:
From your device
1.&&&& Launch the Google Play Store app on your device
2.&&&& Select Menu & My Apps
3.&&&& Select the app you&#39;d like to return (If the 15 minute refund window has not yet passed, the app is eligible for return and will have two buttons saying Open or Refund)
4.&&&& Select the Refund option
The Refund button will now say Uninstall. Press Uninstall to remove the app from your device and initiate the refund.
After the 15 minute return period has expired, the Refund option will not be available. Selecting the Uninstall button at this point will simply remove the application from your device.
From the web ()
1.&&&& Visit
from a computer browser.
2.&&&& Select My Orders & Settings by clicking either the gear in the upper righthand corner or by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
3.&&&& Next to the app you&#39;d like to refund, select Report a problem, and follow the on-screen instructions.
After the 15 minute return period:
If you&#39;re unsatisfied with an application after the 15 minute return period has expired, please contact the developer directly.
You may find developers&#39; contact information here:
1.&&&& Visit Google Play and select the app in question.
2.&&&& On the app&#39;s description page, scroll down to the Developer section
3.&&&& One of the following contact options will be provided: an email address, a phone number, or a website.
If I switch from Singtel to another mobile carrier, can I still continue paying via Carrier billing?
When you switch carrier, you would need to go again go through the process of setting up carrier billing as payment method for Google Play app purchase. If the carrier that you switch to has not enabled carrier billing, then you wont be able to set carrier billing as the payment option for Google Play.&
If I purchase an app and accidentally delete if off my phone and try to download/purchase it again, will I be charged a second time?
As long as you use the same Google ID that you used for downloading the app initially, you will not be charged for re-downloading the app again (even when switching device).&
If I have purchased an app via appstore, can I switch my SIM card to other devices and enjoy the app without having to purchase and pay again? How many devices can I do this for?
Your application purchases are tied to your Google Account and can be installed an unlimited amount of times on any device. So, for example, if you remove &My Favorite Game& to save memory, you can reinstall it at a later date with no charge by simply visiting My Apps. You can also re-install apps from
from the My Android Apps section.
If you are being asked to purchase an application you have already purchased on Google Play on an existing or previous device, you might be using a different account than the one you were using at the time you made your purchase. Because the application is associated with a different Google Account, you are being charged to purchase it again. Additionally, if you are missing certain apps (free or paid), they might be registered under a different Google account. Fortunately, you can recover access to these apps by simply switching the account you&re currently signed into on Google Play.&
Why am I no longer able to purchase Google Play contents using my Singtel prepaid mobile number?
We are currently reviewing the Google play direct carrier billing option for o hence it will not be available till further notice. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.&
Can I bar / disable a specific number from using Google Play carrier billing?
Yes,&customers can request&for CCO&to bar a specific mobile&number. CCO&to e-mail the backend customer service&to bar a specific mobile number from using Google Play&Carrier Billing as&follows :
Can I purchase apps that are not in SGD via carrier billing?
No, all app and in-app purchase via carrier billing should be made in SGD.
Can I purchase apps which are in other currency other than SGD?
Carrier billing option is only available for Google Wallet accounts that are tied to a Singapore billing address. If you change your billing address to a Singapore address you will be able to see carrier billing as an option. Please note that carrier billing only allows you to purchase apps that are in SGD.&
Where can I download BlackBerry World?
You can download&BlackBerry World&or manually update your existing version of&BlackBerry World&by visiting
from your BlackBerry device, or by visiting from a computer.
What is Carrier Billing?
As a Singtel mobile subscriber, you are now able to purchase apps from&BlackBerry World&and charge it to your mobile bill. This service is provided for both post paid and pre paid subscribers. For prepaid subscribers please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your wallet to purchase the app.&
Is it possible to use carrier billing purchase to download apps via WiFi.
The first time a customer makes an app purchase from&BlackBerry World&via carrier billing, he/she will need to be logged on to Singtel&s 3G/4G network in order for us to authenticate the user. If cust uses WiFi for their first time purchase, we will not be able to authenticate them as a Singtel mobile user. Subsequent purchases however, can then be made through Wi-Fi connection.&
What are the Blackberry Devices that support Carrier Billing?
BlackBerry World&CBI is supported on all BlackBerry devices under OS 4.5 and above and &BlackBerry World&2.1 version or above. You can find and open the BlackBerry World from your device&s app launcher.
Where can I find an app that I downloaded?
The apps that you download from&BlackBerry World&are located on the My World screen. On the&BlackBerry World&home screen, click&My World.
What happens to my downloaded apps when I switch to a new BlackBerry device?
When you use your existing&BlackBerry ID&to log in to the&BlackBerry World&storefront on your new device, you can reinstall your apps on your new&BlackBerry&device on the My World screen. You can reinstall apps that you bought on up to four additional devices each year without paying for the apps again. Apps that you archived on a media card can also be reinstalled on the My World screen. Additional data charges might apply to reinstall apps.
Why can't I see all the apps for sale or download on BlackBerry World on my device?
Some apps that are listed on&BlackBerry World&on a computer might not be listed in&BlackBerry World&on your&BlackBerrydevice, because they might not be available for your current device.&BlackBerry World&is designed to display only the apps that are available for your current device and&BlackBerry Device Software.
Can I download apps in the BlackBerry World storefront elsewhere?
Yes, you can also buy and download apps from the&BlackBerry World&storefront on a computer. Depending on the company who created the app, you may also be able to buy or download apps from the company&#39;s website.
What is the difference between apps that I purchase and apps I subscribe to?
You might be required to pay a recurring subscription fee for some apps that you download from&BlackBerry World&or for additional apps found within some apps that you have already downloaded or purchased. Subscriptions can be renewed after 7 days or 30 days, depending on the app and the provider. Your subscription is automatically renewed until you cancel your subscription.&BlackBerry World&is designed to send you an email notification before each subscription is renewed as well as an email notification once the renewal is complete. You can view all of your subscriptions and cancel your subscriptions on the My World screen.
Why do I receive an error message when I log in using my BlackBerry ID?
If you receive an error message when you attempt to log in using your&BlackBerry ID, you might have to wait a few moments and attempt to log in again. You can also connect to a Wi-Fi network and attempt to log in again.
How do I get support for an app?
You should contact the company who created the app to obtain support. In many cases, support information is provided on the app&#39;s Summary screen.
1.On the&&home screen, click&My World.
2.Click the app.
3.On the&Summary&screen, scroll to the bottom of the page for a website link or support contact information.
How will the charging look like on my bill?
It will appear under &Premium Services& section in your mobile bill. Blackberry World App downloads shall be listed as &BlackBerry App& and the corresponding charge shall be displayed in the bill.
I want to stop paying via carrier, how can I do so?
You can either disable your BlackBerry ID or switch to alternate payment mode from your Blackberry World setting. For more information please refer to
I accidentally purchased an app that I do not want, can I stop the charges from being billed?
We are sorry, as you have initiated this download we won&t be able to help you to stop from being charged. You may check with application developer for giving you waiver.
Where can I download Windows Phone Store?
The Windows Phone Store app comes pre-installed on supported Windows phone devices.&
What are the Windows Phone devices that support Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store?
The Windows Phone Store app comes pre-installed on Windows Phone devices comprises OS 7.5 and above. You can find and open the Windows Phone Store app from your device&s app launcher.&
Who do I contact if I have a question about something that I purchased using Microsoft Carrier Billing?
Please contact the merchant/application developer that you made a purchase from if you have any questions regarding the application that you downloaded or for issues related to app that you have downloaded. You can find the contact options (an email address or phone number or a website) of the merchant/application developer under the developer section in the application that you have downloaded.
In case of a billing discrepancy, you can contact Singtel customer care call center(1688).&
What kind of apps can I purchase from Windows Phone Store using carrier billing?
Only digital or virtual goods are eligible for Carrier Billing on Windows Phone Store.
Examples of digital goods include:
&&&&&&&&& Games
&&&&&&&&& In-game items and goods
&&&&&&&&& Virtual currency and points
&&&&&&&&& Virtual goods from social networks
&&&&&&&&& Subscriptions for granted access for games
&&&&&&&&& E-books&
How will the charging look like on my bill
It will appear under &Bill on Behalf Goods/Services& section in your mobile bill. Windows Phone Store downloads will be listed as &Windows Phone Store & (App Name)& and the corresponding charges will be displayed in your bill.&
If I switch from Singtel to another mobile carrier, can I still continue paying via Carrier billing?
When you switch carriers, you would need to go through the process of setting up carrier billing as payment method for Windows Phone Store app purchase again. If the carrier that you switch to has not enabled carrier billing, then you won&t be able to set carrier billing as the payment option for Windows Phone Store.&
If I purchase an app and accidentally delete if off my phone and try to download/purchase it again, will I be charged a second time?
As long as you use the same Microsoft ID that you used for downloading the app initially, you will not be charged for re-downloading the app again (even when switching device).&
If I have purchased an app via appstore, can I switch my SIM card to other devices and enjoy the app without having to purchase and pay again? How many devices can I do this for?
Your application purchases are tied to your Microsoft Account and can be installed an unlimited amount of times on any device. So, for example, if you remove &My Favorite Game& to save memory, you can reinstall it at a later date with no charge by simply visiting Windows Phone Store and reinstalling it again.
If you are being asked to purchase an application you have already purchased on Windows Phone Store on an existing or previous device, you might be using a different account than the one you were using at the time you made your purchase. Because the application is associated with a different Microsoft account, you are being charged to purchase it again. Additionally, if you realize you are missing certain apps (free or paid), they might be registered under a different Microsoft account. Fortunately, you can recover access to these apps by simply switching the account you&re currently signed into on Windows Phone Store.&
Which customers are eligible to purchase apps from Windows Phone Store using carrier billing?
Only Postpaid customers are allowed to undertake the purchase.
What is the monthly limit for purchase for a customer?
The monthly limit for purchase is $600 for a mobile number. This limit can&#39;t be altered by customer or call center under any circumstance.&
Can I play the XBox/XBoxLive games purchased from Windows Phone Store on my console?
The games at Windows Phone Store have no relation whatsoever with games on XBox Console. The titles/credit purchased on phone can&#39;t be used at console.&
Can I return an app I purchased if I don't like it?
Some paid apps allow you to try the apps before purchasing them. Users may try the app before purchasing if the app allows that.
Do note that once an app is purchased, IT CAN&#39;T BE RETURNED or REFUNDED.
DCB Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Direct Carrier Billing for Third Party App Stores
1. Definitions
1.1. ‘Application(s)’ means any Vendor software program or other downloadable digital content (together with any applicable documentation or end user license agreement) sold or licensed through the Singtel System. Applications are normally licensed.
1.2. 'Billing on Behalf Service' means the services provided to You by the Singtel System, including facilitating the sale or license or subscription of Application through: (a) billing to your
or (b) debiting the prices for the Applications or content from Your Singtel mCash Account.
1.3. 'Singtel mCash Account' means an account that is offered by Telecom Equipment Pte Ltd (Company Registration Number G) containing stored value purchased by You, where such stored value is capable of being used by You to carry out payment transactions for Billing on Behalf Service.
1.4. 'Service Provider' means a third party which provides Singtel with delivery and ancillary fulfilment services to facilitate your purchase. Service Provider may include Google Ireland Limited, Microsoft Corporation and any other third party that Singtel may include from time to time for the Billing on Behalf Service.
1.5. 'Singtel' means Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Singtel Mobile Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore Telecom Mobile Pte Ltd, SingNet Pte Ltd, Singapore Telecom Paging Pte Ltd, Telecom Equipment Pte Ltd (Company Registration Number G) and any other related corporation of Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (collectively the “Singtel Group”) in any way.
1.6. 'Singtel System' means the computer software and systems that enable Singtel to provide Billing on Behalf Service for third Party App Stores.
1.7. 'Terms' means these Terms and Conditions for Direct Carrier Billing for Third Party App Stores, including any amendments thereto that Singtel may make from time to time in its discretion.
1.8. 'Vendor' means an authorised application or content vendor who has entered into a contract with Service Provider to sell their Applications to users through the Singtel System.
1.9. 'You' means any individual who uses Singtel acquire to Application(s) or content using the Billing on Behalf Service.
2. Commencement of Billing on Behalf Service
2.1. You are deemed to accept these Terms when You first use the Billing on Behalf Service, including by clicking a virtual button in any of the Third Party App store expressly agreeing to these Terms.
2.2. By agreeing to be bound by the Terms, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and legally capable and permitted to accede to these Terms.
2.3. If You allow any other person to access or use the Billing on Behalf Service, You agree to be responsible for (a) ensuring that such person complies with the Terms, and (b) the actions, omissions and defaults of such person in relation to the Billing on Behalf Service.
3. Provision of Billing on Behalf Service
3.1. Singtel shall not be liable for any delay in or for failure to perform obligations under this Agreement if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond Singtel's control or by a third party.
3.2. Singtel has no control over the Applications and/or content provided via Service Providers and is not responsible to ensure that Applications and/or content will not contain or promote anything defamatory, illegal or discriminatory.
3.3. Each Application and your use of it is subject to the terms and conditions contained in Vendor's end user license agreement, as set out on their website or wapsite or as otherwise provided to You by them.
3.4. Neither Singtel nor Service Provider provides any operational or technical support for Applications. The Vendor may provide such support.
3.5. Singtel may suspend or terminate Your use of the Billing on Behalf Service where it is suspected that there is unauthorized or fraudulent use.
3.6. The Billing on Behalf Service is only available to Singtel customers. If You transfer or “port” your mobile telephone number from us to another carrier, You will be deemed to have cancelled the Billing on Behalf Service and will no longer be able to use the Billing on Behalf Service for the mobile telephone number after the “transfer” or “porting” is completed. Notwithstanding the above, You shall remain responsible for all fees and charges incurred prior to the transfer or “port”. If You are a prepaid customer, You will not be entitled to a refund of any balance on your prepaid account.
4. Charges and Payment
4.1. Prices for Applications and/or contents are determined by the Service Provider and are subject to adjustment or taxes or currency exchange rates.
4.2. You agree and acknowledge that by Your acceptance of a charge or prices for the Applications and/or contents during the transaction process, Singtel shall be entitled to collect payment from You through: (i) your airtime which will bill the charge to You or deduct from
or (ii) directly debiting from your Singtel mCash Account. If You are a contract airtime customer (post-paid) You will see the charge on Your monthly phone bill. If You are a Singtel mCash Account customer, the prices for the Applications and/or contents will be directly debited from Your Singtel mCash Account.
4.3. If You subscribe to a subscription service, You will be billed in accordance with the subscription frequency and price indicated at the beginning of the service. You are require to refer to the subscription cancellation option at the time of subscribing the service. The cancellation request has to be made to the respective vendor or service provider. If the subscription is not cancelled prior to the renewal date, You may no longer have the right to cancel or receive a refund and any cancellation will take effect from the following renewal period.
5. Refunds and returns
5.1. All purchases of the Applications or content are considered final unless:
5.1.1. Singtel is required by local laws and legislation to offer additional refund or warranty rights.
5.1.2. Your airtime account has been incorrectly debited, in which case You must notify Singtel customer service within 30 days of your purchase of Applications or content, by email to .
5.2. This returns policy does not apply in respect of any concerns or issues regarding the operation or performance of Applications.
6. Personal Information
6.1. Singtel will comply with all applicable data protection laws, and will not use any personal information that may identify You ('PI') other than as required to fulfil Singtel’s obligations to You or to Service Providers, Vendors, governmental, including tax, authorities in connection with a purchase of the Application(s) or content, under these Terms. You hereby consent to such use of Your PI being collected (b) used (c) processed (d) transmitted and/or (e) disclosed to, or by Singtel, our Service Providers, or Vendors for the purpose of providing the Billing on Behalf Service under these Terms.
6.2. You acknowledge that your PI will be stored in servers in Singapore and, as such Singapore data protection laws will apply. You acknowledge and agree that many Service Providers and Vendors are based outside of Singapore, therefore Singtel cannot guarantee they follow the same due diligence with regards to personal information as Singapore companies. Singtel requires that Vendors post clear information about data collection practices as part of their own privacy policies.
7. Warranties
7.1. The Billing on Behalf Service is provided here under “as is” and “as available” and Singtel hereby excludes all conditions, endorsements, guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
7.2. You will have the benefit of the Vendor’s warranty (if any) with the Application supplied. You may also have other rights that vary by state, province, or country. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and conditions.
8. Liabilities
8.1. To the maximum extent legally permitted, Singtel’s aggregate liability for direct damages under any legal theory shall in all circumstances be limited to the fees paid by You for the Billing on Behalf Service in relation to the Application(s) acquired hereunder or SGD50, whichever is lower and Singtel shall not be liable for any other damages under any circumstances.
8.2. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law Singtel shall not be liable for the quality or performance of Applications or device or app stores provided by Service Providers or for information or material accessed through the Billing on Behalf Service.
8.3. Nothing in this Agreement removes or limits Singtel’s liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
9. General
9.1. If any of the terms contained in this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the invalid or unenforceable wording shall be deemed omitted without affecting or impairing the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Agreement.
9.2. This Agreement may be assigned by Singtel.
9.3. Failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right conferred by these Terms against the other party shall not be or be deemed to be a waiver of any such right or in any way prejudice any right of that party under these Terms.
9.4. Nothing in this Agreement shall create, or be deemed to create, the relationship of principal and agent or a joint venture or partnership between the parties.
9.5. You agree to indemnify Singtel for any and all losses, costs, damages, claims, expenses, actions and proceedings whatsoever arising from: (a) the use of the Billing on Behalf S or (b) breach of any provision of these Terms.
9.6. You may not transfer pre-payments or any of your rights and responsibilities under this Agreement.
9.7. Singtel’s Premium Rate Service (PRS) Barring Service and Youth Service are not applicable to the Billing on Behalf Service. Where You are subscribed to the PRS Barring Service and / or the Youth Service, please note for the avoidance of doubt that the Billing on Behalf Service is not covered under the PRS Barring Service and / or the Youth Service.
9.8. These Terms shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
9.9. Save for Singtel Group, no person who is not a party to these Terms has any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B of Singapore to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision of these Terms.
Terms and Conditions for Direct Carrier Billing for Third Party App Stores (Effective from 8 June 2015)}

我要回帖

更多关于 新加坡酒店招聘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信