在春节英语翻译最重要的就是可以玩很久的翻译

春节是中国最重要的节日之一,持续15天左右。翻译成英语_百度知道
春节是中国最重要的节日之一,持续15天左右。翻译成英语
谢谢了各位
提问者采纳
Spring Festival is one of the most important festivals in China, which lasts about fifteen days.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The spring festival, which lasts for about 15 days, is one of Chinese most important festival.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译:春节在中国是最重要的节日之一。
英文翻译:春节在中国是最重要的节日之一。
The Spring Festival is one of the most important festivals in China
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语翻译很明显,春节是一年中最重要的日子.春节通常在二月.在这重要的节日里,有些地方人清晨出发去扫墓,烧香,以缅怀逝者.春节期间,一年工作学习在外的人们都期望看着朋友,逛亲戚.所以_百度作业帮
英语翻译很明显,春节是一年中最重要的日子.春节通常在二月.在这重要的节日里,有些地方人清晨出发去扫墓,烧香,以缅怀逝者.春节期间,一年工作学习在外的人们都期望看着朋友,逛亲戚.所以
英语翻译很明显,春节是一年中最重要的日子.春节通常在二月.在这重要的节日里,有些地方人清晨出发去扫墓,烧香,以缅怀逝者.春节期间,一年工作学习在外的人们都期望看着朋友,逛亲戚.所以他们和家人都很开心.尤其是盛装打扮的孩子.在除夕,大家都会聚在一起,吃美食,开玩笑,放烟花(fiecrackers).总之,大家都把自己的快乐沉醉在这个日子里.
Obviously, the Spring Festival is the most important day for a year. The Spring Festival is usually in February. In this important festival, where some people start early in the morning to go to the grave, burning incense, in honor of deceased. During the Spring Festival, one year working study abroad, people are expected to look at friends, go relatives. So they and their families are very happy. Especially the children dress up. In the New Year's eve, everyone gets together, eat food, joking, the fireworks (fiecrackers). In short, you are putting your own happiness in the days get drunk.英语翻译我一直认为过春节其实不需要到处出去玩,只需要在家里陪伴亲人就是最大的快乐了._百度作业帮
英语翻译我一直认为过春节其实不需要到处出去玩,只需要在家里陪伴亲人就是最大的快乐了.
英语翻译我一直认为过春节其实不需要到处出去玩,只需要在家里陪伴亲人就是最大的快乐了.
I always think that it is unnecessary to go everywhere on spring festival,and it is my greatest joy to accompany my family at home.
I always hold the opinion that the best pleasure during the spring festival is to accompany one's family at home and it is unnecessay to play around.
I've been always thinking that we do not need to go out playing for spring festival. Staying at home with our family is already the happiest thing for me.
the Spring Festival,we
home,it&is
不知道对不对当前位置: &
求翻译:最幸福的是今年春节我们一家人终于可以团聚在一起了,三年了,这个真不容易啊。是什么意思?
最幸福的是今年春节我们一家人终于可以团聚在一起了,三年了,这个真不容易啊。
问题补充:
Chinese New Year is the happiest family we can finally get together, and for three years, this really Burongyia.
This year's Spring Festival is the greatest happiness of my family can finally reunited, and 3 together for a year now, this is really not easy.
Happiest is Spring Festival our whole family finally may reunite this year in together, three years, this really not easy.
Spring Festival this year, our family is the most happy to finally be reunited together, for three years, this is not easy.
Chinese New Year is the happiest family we can finally get together, and for three years, this really Burongyia.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 春节英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信