and iamim coming homee 纯音乐

快手歌曲 女生英文歌高潮是缓慢的啦啦啦啦啦._百度知道
快手歌曲 女生英文歌高潮是缓慢的啦啦啦啦啦.
I Am You歌手:Kim TaylorLa di da di da daLa di da di da daLa di da di da daLa da daI am tied by truth like an anchorAnchored to a bottomless seaI am floating freely in the heavensHeld in by your heart's gravityAll because of loveAll because of loveEven though sometimesYou don't know who I amI am you..Everything you doAnything you say,You want me to beYou and me..We're charms on a chainLinked eternally one we can't undoAnd I am youLa di da di da daLa di da di da daLa da daAll my senses awaken to the changes yeahAnd I feel alive inside my own skinAll my reasons tell me just how strange it isComing home to a place I've always beenAnd it's all for loveAnd it's all for loveEven though sometimes,I don't know who I amI am you..Everything you doAnything you say,You want me to beYou and me..We're charms on a chainLinked eternally one we can't undo, ohhhI am you...La di da di da daLa di da di da da (anything you say)La da da (everything you do)La di da di da da (I am you...)La di da di da daLa di da di da da (anything you say)La da da (everything you do)I am you... (La di da di da da)I am you... (La di da di da da)I am you... (La di da di da da)I am you... (La di da di da da)I am you... (La di da di da da)I am you... (La di da di da da)Everything you do....Fading away...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁收藏本视频
没有人设只好随便捏个了。
下载客户端
新浪 直到临娘生日后 心血来潮的翻唱 里面各种错误我自己也没重唱的信心了 好晚了 就这样吧=3= 顺便感谢北炎UP主分享的中文填词 友情链接
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417任务型阅读身为农民工的刘刚和王旭在这个冬天迎来了生命的春天,他俩翻唱(cover)歌曲《春天里》的视频迅速红遍网络,质朴有力的歌声“唱哭了很多70后、80”。
&&& In a last August evening two migrant workers(农民工)&sang a song which is called In the spring.A friend recorded the performance and posted it on the Internet.In the video,Liu Gang sits playing the guitar,and Wang Xu stands singing. The two migrant workers became stars after singing the weepy(催人泪下的)song.
&&&&Wang Xu is 45,he came to Beijing in 2000 and has worked as a boiler man and street peddler.Now he's medical warehouse keeper,with a monthly pay of around 1,500 yuan.Little is left after he pays 600 yuan for the rent and buys food.Liu Gang is 30;he came to Beijing in 2003“I wanted to try my luck in the big city,”he said.
&&& “With no credit card,girlfriend,or a home with hot water,but only a guitar,I am singing happyily on streets,under bridges or in wild country,though nobody pays attention to the music.If someday I am dead,please bury me in the spring,”they sing.Many people are deeply moved by this song.
&& “We are happy and proud that so many people think the music video represents heartfelt expression of migrant workers and the underclass,”Wang said.&& “&Please don`t look down upon migrant workers, who may be less educated, but are kindhearted,” Wang said.
&&& We all hope they will have a good life in the future.
1.Wang Xu and Liu Gang sang a song called __________________.
2.请写出画线句子的汉语意思。
&___________________________________________
3.Mang people are deeply moved by In the Spring,aren't they?
&___________________________________________________________
4.What is Wang Xu's job now?
&______________________________
1.In the Spering
2.希望大家不要瞧不起农民工,虽然也许农民工没怎么受过教育,但是他们都是真诚善良的。
3.Yes,they are.
4.He's a medical warehouse keeper.球and i am home 的日文歌词+罗马音 小圆脸红蓝的角色曲_百度知道
球and i am home 的日文歌词+罗马音 小圆脸红蓝的角色曲
さび付いたココロ 音もない世界 何を见てるの?まため覆いえる 探すよ それを缲り返すだけ気付けば そこには 一人きりでなっく后ろの姿辛いよな 寂しいよな场所 手を繋いで居いたいんだ何度目の 気持ちだろぉ? ここにある温もりは 间违いでも 构わないそばにいること涙の音 だめ息の色いま确かめるか座人 冗谈见たい なまえ道见たい 见たい 未来强い仮の声 もう贷しねたなど 梦に落ちるの我帰って膝 目をどす度すくに 崩れてしまいそうでこのまま このまま ふたりきり崖込むどいい出口まだ期待してるの さあ 笑って见つめ合うだ単纯で 无邪気な颜 くしゃくしゃな重い抱いて迷い子った 场所さえ 优しいすぎでSabitsuita kokoro, otomonai sekai, nani o miteruno? Matanewo ieru kao o sagasuyo sore o kurikaesu dake Kizukeba soko niwa hitorikiri de naku ushiro sugata Tsurai youna, sabishii youna, basho te o tsunaide itainda Nandome no kimochi darou koko ni aru nukumori wa Machigai demo kamawanai, soba ni iru koto Namida no oto , tameiki no iro ima, tashikameru genzaichi Joudan mitai na mainichi mitai, mitai, mirai Tsuyogari no koe mo kasureta na, to yume ni ochiru noDakaeta hiza, me o otosu to sugu ni kuzurete shimai soudeKonomama, konomama futarikiri kakekomu tooi deguchiMada, kitai shiteiru no. Saa waratte mitsume aunda Tanjun de mujaki na kao kushakusha no omoi daiteMayoikonda basho sae yasashi sugiteNando demo namae o yobu yo futashika na mirai demoHanasenai mono, omou dake kokoro ga itai yo Koko ni iru yoKoko ni iru yokaeru basho wa koko da yo?Itsudatte kawaranai omoi o nokosu no
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
罗马音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 going home纯音乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。