按照题目所要求的写一篇初中英语作文题目,

您还可以使用以下方式登录
上周组 630 份试卷
当前组 116391份试卷
试题解析详情
根据所给图画,用英语写一篇约80词的短文。要求完整叙述图画内容。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
答案: Yesterday was a holiday, Jim and his friends were played basketball in the playground."Oh!"Jim suddenly cried," What happened?"his friends asked him, "Oh, no! I've hurt my leg!"Jim said," Pool Jim!"his friends said, "I think you'd better go to the hospital."Then, they took Jim to the hospital. a few days later, they brought flowers to the hospital to visited Jim, Jim was very happy.
解析:试题分析:考生首先要认真阅读前面的提示认真审题,确定文章的中心。注意文章文体、人称和时态。写出顺序的词来表达文意更清楚。完成提示词时也要符合事实。温馨提醒:考生必须认真查验是否有漏写情况,有无拼写错误及标点误用等。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了一些固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用,使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理。考点:提纲作文。
难度:一般
应用:综合应用您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
根据以下要求写一篇英语短文
2、你喜欢的理由
题目是 The
大家还关注It is known that honesty plays an important role in our life, which can contribute to our success and earn us respect from others. Therefore, honesty is of vital importance and bring people benefits.Dishonesty may bring people short-term benefits. But actually, it will cost them friendship, love, social status or even life. Dishonesty destroys the harmonious relationship between people. What’s worse, it even becomes a barrier of the moral development in society.San Lu Milk Powder Company made a lot of money by dishonest means. But when the scandal was disclosed ,not only did the company have to close down, but also some officials concerned were sent to prison.Personally , we should keep in mind that honesty is the best policy. We should try our best to avoid dishonesty. Only in this way can we trust each other and have a harmonious society .
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
February has long been a month of romance. With the sweet smell of roses in the air, romantic films hit cinemas and love stories fill newspapers and magazines. On the 14th day, it is a custom for a boy to take his girlfriend out to dinner, buy her flowers and chocolates, write poems, sing to her or even spell out her name with rose petals! This is what you see on Valentine’s Day, a day named after Valentine who was a priest in the third century Rome. When the emperor (皇帝) decided that single men could become better soldiers than those with wives, he didn’t allow marriage. But Valentine continued to perform marriage ceremonies for young lovers in secret. When his actions were discovered, the emperor sentenced him to death. While in prison, it is said that Valentine fell in love with the daughter of his prison guard. Before his death, he wrote her a letter, which he signed “From your Valentine”, an expression that is still in use today. Valentine died for what he believed in and so he was made a Saint (圣徒), as well as becoming one of history’s most romantic characters. Nowadays, Valentine’s Day is also popular among Chinese young people. Some students are planning to make Valentine’s cards for parents, teachers and friends. Others want to hold parties at which they will exchange small gifts and eat heart-shaped cakes. The idea is to have fun and encourage people to share in the spirit of St. Valentine. 【小题1】Why did the emperor in Rome not allow marriage in his country?A.Because there were few women in his country at that time. B.Because he thought men without wives could be better soldiers. C.Because there wasn’t enough food for so many people. D.Because he wanted to control the birth rate. 【小题2】Valentine was put into prison because ______.A.he killed one of the soldiers B.he stole a lot of food
C.he didn’t obey the emperor’s order D.he didn’t want to be a soldier 【小题3】The last paragraph mainly tells us ______.A.students in China send cards to their teachers B.it is a good idea to celebrate Valentine’s Day in China C.it is interesting to celebrate Valentine’s Day in China D.Valentine’s Day is also popular in China now 【小题4】The best title for this passage should be ______.A.Valentine’s Day B.A Brave Priest C.Valentine’s Day in China D.A Romantic Man
题型:填空题
假如你们学校有许多来自不同国家的外国学生,为了让他们了解我国古老文化,请你写一篇介绍我国春节(阴历新年)的文章,内容如下:春节是我国重要的传统节日之一;春节前几天,人们忙于购物,扫除;除夕,家人欢聚一堂,吃年饭,看电视;春节那一天,人们早早起床,穿戴一新;白天,人们走亲访友,去公园,逛庙会。Some useful words: 对联 — red couplets 爆竹 — firecrackers&把(纸等)贴在.......上 — paste&&&&&&时刻,时节 — occasion
题型:写作题
高三学习十分紧张,科学的学习方法非常重要。最近你在你班做了一个有关学习方法的调查, 下表是你调查出的两种不同的学习方法, 请你用英语简述表格内容并提出你的建议(至少两点)。课内、课外、你的建议一些同学、上课专心听讲,课后及时整理笔记,经常向老师请教疑难问题。花较少的时间完成作业,早休息,上课保持旺盛的精力。1.…2.…另一些同学&上课打瞌睡,漏掉许多要点。&花较多的时间完成作业,熬夜学习,导致注意力无法集中。注意:1.可根据内容要点适当发挥,但不要逐条翻译。2.词数150左右。3.文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。Recently, I have conducted a survey among my classmates on how they study. They have different learning methods.
假若你是二十一世纪英文报的编辑Tom,高二学生李华来信说,他即将升入高三,感觉压力大,很担心不能适应高三学习及生活。请用英文给该同学写一封回信。内容要点如下:1.表示理解并给予安慰;2.提出建议并说明理由。注意:1.词数120左右;2.信中不能出现与本人相关的信息;3.信的开头与结尾已为你拟好,不计入总词数。Hi Li Hua,I’m sorry to know that you’re having such a difficult time at present.&Yours,Tom
假如你住在一个涉外小区,社区请你帮忙根据以下提示用英文写一封电子邮件, 将周末社区邀请居民参加乡村耕作活动的细节传达给用户。活动宗旨 亲近自然, 锻炼身体 参加人员 所有感兴趣的小区居民 内容 种菜, 养花, 喂鱼等 时间 本周六上午9:00—12:00(如果天气允许) 地点 距离小区5千米的一家农场 出行方式 集体骑自行车前往 要求:1. 短文结构完整,意思连贯,语言流畅,语法准确,符合逻辑;2. 100词左右;3. 参考词汇:居民&&&&社区 communityHi,everyone!&
近来,你们学校对学生课外阅读文学作品情况作了调查。请根据以下要点写一篇文章,谈谈你周围的同学对此现象的看法,并发表自己的看法和理由。(150字左右)65%的同学喜欢&1.读书让人得到愉悦;2. 摆脱压力,放松身心 3. 学到知识&35%的同学不喜欢&1.&没有时间,没有耐心 2.&书太厚, 拿起来不方便 3.&对考试无用&你的看法和理由&至少2点……&注意: 1. 对所给要点要逐一陈述,适当发挥, 不要简单翻译。2. 字数150左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。3. 作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。Recently our school has had a survey on reading literature. It shows&
假如你是某高中学生李光,进入高中后,你觉得学英语的方式 和初中有很大不同,你给自己的英语王老师写了一封信,讲述自己的英语学习情况。要包括以下内容:1. 开始学习高中英语时,觉得英语比初中英语难很多,几乎丧失信心。2.后来认识到英语的重要性。3.每天努力学习英语。4.向老师和同学请教更好的英语学习方法。5.现在英语取得了很大进步,对英语越来越感兴趣。提示: 初中&& junior high school&&高中&& senior high schoolDear Mr. Li,I’m glad to tell you that I have made great progress in my English study since I became a senior high school student.YoursLi Guang
请阅读下面短文,并按照要求用英语写一篇 150 词左右的文章。When we read newspapers, we often come across such English words as “AIDS” and “PK.” When we watch TV, we frequently hear words like “NBA” or “PM2.5.” When we speak, we automatically use words like “OUT” or “Bye-bye.” English words and expressions like these are getting popular. They have already become part of our daily language. And 239 English words have been included in the latest Dictionary of Contemporary Chinese. The inclusion has started a heated discussion. A group of scholars signed a letter of complaint over the inclusion of these English words, which, they think, goes against Chinese language policies. They not only worry that Chinese is borrowing an increasing number of English words but are also concerned that the inclusion may hurt the dignity of the Chinese language. However, others are in favor of the inclusion because it is hard to say whether it will threaten the Chinese language. They believe the selection is mostly a result of their function and use in daily life.[写作内容]1. 用约 30 个单词写出上文概要;2. 用约 120 个单词发表你的观点,内容包括:(1)支持或反对汉语词典收录英语词汇;(2)用 2- 3个理由或论据支撑你的观点。[写作要求]1. 可以支持文中任一观点,但必须提供理由或论据;2. 阐述观点或提供论据时,不能直接引用原文语句;3. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称;4. 不必写标题。[评分标准]内容完整,语言规范,语篇连贯,词数适当。第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。 By sens_百度知道
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。 By sens
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。&By sense of responsibility, we mean the realization of one’s task, duty or obligation. As a teacher, one should he responsible to his students. As a student, one should recognize his or her duty.Duty calls for the students to study hard. It is no easy task. I have to pick up my courage, face the difficulties and accept the challenge. I must be responsible for everything I do.Now my heart is heavy with the burden of sense of responsibility. The pressure lends to my care and worry, but I should be thankful for it. This sense of responsibility spurs me to go on. I must make steady progress in study. My ability and attitude toward life and study concerns not only the school, but also my own future. To have a good position in society, to repay my parents and teachers for their kindness, I must study hard. Relying on my own efforts, I want to be my best self.[写作内容](1) 以约30个词概括短文的要点;(2) 然后以约120个词就“责任心”的主题发表看法,并包括如下要点:① 责任心的重要性是什么?② 你认为该如何做一个有责任心的中学生?[写作要求](1) 可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;(2) 标题自定。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
提问者采纳
The writer values responsibility as duty or obligation. Responsibility encourages him to overcome the difficulties in his life and study. Meanwhile, he makes every effort to be responsible for everything he does.Responsibility is essential to one’s life. It not only represents one’s noble quality, but enables one to be steady-going. Being responsible, you will gain many precious things, such as true love. Without responsibility, however, you will be an annoyance and can’t do anything successfully. What’s more, people will lose belief in you if you are irresponsible.As students, we ought to be responsible for whatever we do. Above all, we should study hard to repay the love and care of our parents and teachers with great achievements. Besides, we must have a strong sense of responsibility to keep our country rich and powerful in the eyes of the world.In short, only when we are responsible will we be respected and loved by others.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇高一英语作文题目:假定你是李华,你昨天收到好友Tom的来信,他即将要进入高中学习,向你询问怎样在一所新学校交朋友,请你根据以下要点给他写一封回信:1.对待他人要友好;2.记_百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇高一英语作文题目:假定你是李华,你昨天收到好友Tom的来信,他即将要进入高中学习,向你询问怎样在一所新学校交朋友,请你根据以下要点给他写一封回信:1.对待他人要友好;2.记
帮忙写一篇高一英语作文题目:假定你是李华,你昨天收到好友Tom的来信,他即将要进入高中学习,向你询问怎样在一所新学校交朋友,请你根据以下要点给他写一封回信:1.对待他人要友好;2.记住他人的名字;3.多参加课外活动;4.不要对自己太苛刻字数要求100-120字Dear Tom, I'm gald to learn that you 're about to start high school and want to make friends there.Now I'd like to give some advice on how to make friend in a new school.范文级别的……个人
开头省略不写了Firstly, you should be kind to other people. When you talk to people, make sure you have a smile on your face. When people need help, try to help them or at least give them some advice. Secondly, you should try to memorize other people's names. When people know that you remembers their names, they will feel happy because they know that you care about them. Besides, you should also take part in more extracurricular activities. It is always easier to make friends when people do activities together. Lastly, don't be too strict to yourself becase it takes time to make friends with other people.Yours,Li Hua首先,你应该对别人友好.当你和别人说话的时候,确保你的脸上带着微笑.当别人需要帮助的时候,尝试帮助他们或者至少给他们一些建议.第二,你应该试图记住别人的名字.当别人知道你记得他们的名字的时候,他们会开心因为他们知道你在乎他们.此外,你应该参加课外活动.当人们一起做活动的时候,交朋友总是比较容易.最后,不要对自己太苛刻因为和别人交朋友总是需要花些时间的.}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信