thewannadies dontlikeyou中文歌词you dont know me

DontLoveYouNoMore的中文歌词_百度知道
DontLoveYouNoMore的中文歌词
For all the years that I’ve known you baby 这么多年来对你的了解,宝贝 I can’t figure out the reason why lately You’ve been acting so cold 却无法说出最近你表现得如此冷漠的理由 (Didn’t you say) (你说了吗?) If there’s a problem we should work it out 如果我们之间存在问题需要解决 So why you giving me the cold shoulder now 为什么现在你给我如此冰冷的肩膀 Like you don’t want to talk to me girl (tell me) 好象你不想和我说话了,女孩 (告诉我) Okay I know I was late again 好吧,我知道我又迟到了 I made you mad and dinners thrown in (the bin) 我使你疯狂地把晚餐扔进了垃圾桶 But why you making this thing drag on so long 但为什么你把这件事拖了这么久 (I wanna know) (我想知道) I’m sick and tired of this silly game 我对这愚蠢的游戏感到恶心和厌烦 Don’t think that I’m the only one here to blame 不要认为我是这里唯一该被责备的 It’s not me who’s been going round slamming doors 一直摔门而出的那个人不是我 That’s when you turned and said to me 那是当你转身对我说 I don’t care babe who’s right or wrong 我不在乎谁对谁错了,宝贝, I just don’t love you no more 我只是不再爱你了 Rain outside my window pouring down 雨在窗外倾盆而下 What now, you’re gone, my fault, I’m sorry 现在你走了,是我的过失,我很抱歉 Feeling like a fool cos I let you down 感觉我象个傻瓜,因为我让你失望了 Now it’s too late to turn it around 现在挽回已经太迟了, I’m sorry for the tears I’ve made you cry 对不起我让你伤心流泪 I guess this time it really is goodbye 我猜这真的是再见的时候了 You made it clear when you said 你说得很明白 I know that I’ve made a few mistakes 我知道我犯了些错误 But never thought things would turn out this way 但从来没想到过事情会到这个地步 Doesn’t make sense to me now that you’re gone 既然你走了,不要让我感觉到 (I see it all so clearly) (我看清了一切) Me at the door with you in a state 我和你一起站在门边 Giving my reasons but as you look away 给你我的理由,你却望向远方 I can see a tear roll down your face 我看到一滴眼泪滚下你的脸颊 Those simple words hit so hard 那些简单的话语打击很大 They turned my whole world upside down 他们使我的整个世界起伏不定 Girl you caught me completely off guard 女孩你使我完全放松了警惕 On that night you said to me 那天晚上你对我说 I just don’t love you no more 我只是不再爱你了 Rain outside my window pouring down 雨在窗外倾盆而下 What now, you’re gone, my fault, I’m sorry 现在你走了,是我的过失,我很抱歉 Feeling like a fool cos I let you down 感觉我象个傻瓜,因为我让你失望了 Now it’s too late to turn it around 现在挽回已经太迟了, I’m sorry for the tears I’ve made you cry 对不起我让你伤心流泪 I guess this time it really is goodbye 我猜这真的是再见的时候了 You made it clear when you said 你说得很明白 I just don’t love you no more 我不再爱你了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁dont be happy mamamoo中文歌词_百度知道
dont be happy mamamoo中文歌词
I never had a chance to say that I miss you, that I miss you항상옆에있을거란착각에빠져있던난데陷入你总是在我身边的错觉的我이제다른남자품안에사랑받고있고而现在你却在另一个男人的怀抱得到爱다정한 그 모습으로 날 미치게 하고你深情的模样让我疯狂후회한 만큼 가슴은 찢어질 것 같고像是我的心被撕成碎片在悔恨之中가만히 서 있는 내가 너무 화가 나고我对默默的站在那里的自己感到非常愤怒행복하지마 절대로 행복하지마请不要幸福 绝对 不要幸福나를떠나버리면서don't you dare crack a smile当你离开我 don’t you dare crack a smile행복하지마 절대로 행복하지마请不要幸福 绝对 不要幸福아무것도변하지않을거란거짓말같은말은필요없어不需要”不会有任何改变”的这种谎言Oh oh oh ohOh oh oh ohOh oh oh ohI never had a chance to say that I love you, that I love you있는자존심다버리고이렇게빌고있는난데抛下我所拥有的自尊心这样乞求你的我이제다른여자품안에사랑받고있고而你现在却再另一个女人的怀抱中得到爱다정한 그 모습으로 날 미치게 하고你深情的模样让我疯狂후회한 만큼 가슴은 찢어질 것 같고像是我的心被撕成碎片在悔恨之中가만히 서 있는 내가 너무 화가 나고我对默默的站在那里的自己感到非常愤怒행복하지마 절대로 행복하지마请不要幸福 绝对 不要幸福나를떠나버리면서don't you dare crack a smile当你离开我 don’t you dare crack a smile행복하지마 절대로 행복하지마请不要幸福 绝对 不要幸福아무것도변하지않을거란거짓말같은말은필요없어不需要”不会有任何改变”的这种谎言내가너에게제일친한친구란말은집어치워不要再说“你对我来说是最好的朋友”这样的话뭐가그렇게두려워서솔직하지못한거니有什么好害怕的 让你无法坦白面对Just think about the times that only you and I knowHow can you throw it away제발 떠나가지 마请不要离开我행복하지마 절대로 행복하지마请不要幸福 绝对 不要幸福나를떠나버리면서don't you dare crack a smile当你离开我 don’t you dare crack a smile행복하지마 절대로 행복하지마请不要幸福 绝对 不要幸福아무것도변하지않을거란거짓말같은말은필요없어不需要”不会有任何改变”的这种谎言행복하지마 절대로 행복하지마请不要幸福 绝对 不要幸福나를떠나버리면서don't you dare crack a smile当你离开我 don’t you dare crack a smile행복하지마 절대로 행복하지마请不要幸福 绝对 不要幸福아무것도변하지않을거란거짓말같은말은필요없어不需要”不会有任何改变”的这种谎言翻译By Dida, 校对By 空空
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Icona Pop - I Love It 中文歌词_百度知道
Icona Pop - I Love It 中文歌词
提问者采纳
歌词翻译如下:Icona Pop - I Love It我乐意I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.在你离开的那个夏天我突然有这种感觉I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.我把车开到撞上大桥,我就这么看着它,让它熊熊燃烧I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.我把你留下的垃圾装到一个大袋子里扔下楼I crashed my car into the bridge.我对着桥就撞过去I don't care, I love it. I don't care.我不在乎!我乐意!我不甩OK?I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.在你离开的那个夏天我突然有这种感觉I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.我把车开到撞上大桥,我就这么看着它,让它熊熊燃烧I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.我把你留下的垃圾装到一个大袋子里扔下楼I crashed my car into the bridge.我对着桥就撞过去I don't care, I love it. I don't care.我不在乎!我乐意!我不甩OK?You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way你和我不是一路人,我在银河系You want me down on earth, but I am up in space你想让我现实一点,但我的思路永远飘着You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch你真特么难伺候,我们不能再这么下去You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch你已经是个四十多的老男人了,可妹子我特么是个90后的青葱碧池好伐!I love it! 我乐意!I love it! 我乐意!I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.在你离开的那个夏天我突然有这种感觉I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.我把车开到撞上大桥,我就这么看着它,让它熊熊燃烧I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.我把你留下的垃圾装到一个大袋子里扔下楼I crashed my car into the bridge.我对着桥就撞过去I don't care, I love it. I don't care.我不在乎!我乐意!我不甩OK?I don't care, I love it, I love it.我不鸟!我乐意!我乐意!I don't care, I love it. I don't care.我不在乎!我乐意!我乐意!You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way你和我不是一路人,我在银河系You want me down on earth, but I am up in space你想让我现实一点,但我的思路永远飘着You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch你真特么难伺候,我们不能再这么下去You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch你已经是个四十多的老男人了,可妹子我特么是个90后的青葱碧池好伐!I don't care, I love it.我不在乎!我乐意!I don't care, I love it, I love it.我不甩!我乐意!我乐意!I don't care, I love it.我不在乎!我乐意!I don't care, I love it, I love it.我不甩!我乐意!我乐意!I don't care.我不在乎!I love it.姐乐意!-----------------------------芊魅飞04/21/2013手打翻译。这首歌节奏感超强,我已经洗脑循环好几天了=w=尤其是那句You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch 真给劲超带感有木有!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我有这种感觉在夏天当你已经走了。
我把我的车撞坏了这座桥。我看了,我让它燃烧。
我把你的垃圾放进包里,推下楼梯。
我把我的车撞坏了这座桥。
我不在乎,我爱它。我不在乎。
我有这种感觉在夏天当你已经走了。
我把我的车撞坏了这座桥。我看了,我让它燃烧。
我把你的垃圾放进包里,推下楼梯。
我把我的车撞坏了这座桥。
我不在乎,我爱它。我不在乎。
你在一个不同的路,我在银河
你希望我来到地球,但我在空间
你真他妈的难请,我们要杀了这个开关
你从70年的,但我是一个90年的b *业务信道
我有这种感觉在夏天当你已经走了。
我把我的车撞坏了这座桥。我看了,我让它燃烧。
我把你的垃圾放进包里,推下楼梯。
我把我的车撞坏了这座桥。
我不在乎,我爱它。
我不在乎,我...
发的深刻理解
icona的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I Dont Like You 免费在线听Anna&F的新歌曲I Dont Like You在线试听,MP3下载,I Dont Like YouLRC歌词
Anna&F I&Dont&Like&You 铃声
Anna&F I&Dont&Like&You歌词
感谢提供歌词
I Dont Like YouLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 I&Dont&Like&You MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收I&Dont&Like&You铃声
正在播放:I&Dont&Like&You
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜}

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词you dont know me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信