形容一个人不好的词语对你和父母对你一样好用什么词

书面表达(满分25分)请用英语根据下图给你校校报写一篇文章,回顾你小时候父母对你的关爱和对家庭的付出,谈谈当前和未来你将怎样做以回报父母对你的爱。注意:词数150左右,开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。R..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%书面表达(满分25分)请用英语根据下图给你校校报写一篇文章,回顾你小时候父母对你的关爱和对家庭的付出,谈谈当前和未来你将怎样做以回报父母对你的爱。注意:词数150左右, 开头已为你写好, 不计入总词数。 Recently a public service advertisement Family has impressed and moved me deeply.____
      马上分享给朋友:答案Recently a public service advertisement Family has impressed and moved me deeply.In my childhood, my father went through hardships to support the whole family while my mother always worked without complaint and she would always try her best to protect me. She would get me up for school, feed me with nutrient food and assist my father in family chores. Years after, I grew tired of their suggestions and even behaved badly towards my parents, feeling an urge to get rid of the control and be independent.But with time going on, I noticed that they were bent with age. It was not until one day when I saw their white hair that I realized that our parents had been devoting all the energy to making sure of our healthy development. Now it is time for us to do what we can in return for their hard work. What we shall do now is study hard and make progress in our study. Only in this way can we live up to their good wishes and take better care of our loving parents in the future.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题对不起,这个空间被主人设置不允许访问了。
请联系空间的主人,再商量商量吧,谢谢!英语作文(简单的,注意用词准确啊,假如今天是八月一日,天气很好.你父母工作很忙,你只好一个人呆在家里看书、做作业、做家务.后来哥哥带表弟来看望你,还给你带了很多好吃的.下午你和_百度作业帮
英语作文(简单的,注意用词准确啊,假如今天是八月一日,天气很好.你父母工作很忙,你只好一个人呆在家里看书、做作业、做家务.后来哥哥带表弟来看望你,还给你带了很多好吃的.下午你和
英语作文(简单的,注意用词准确啊,假如今天是八月一日,天气很好.你父母工作很忙,你只好一个人呆在家里看书、做作业、做家务.后来哥哥带表弟来看望你,还给你带了很多好吃的.下午你和表弟一起踢球,玩得很开心.Sunday,August 1st,It was sunny today______________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday,August 1st,It was sunny today.My parents were busy doing their work.So I had to stay at the house alone,reading books,doing homework and houseworks.After a while,my brother came and visited my house with my cousin.He also brought a lot of snacks for me.After that,I played soccer with my cousin,and quite enjoyed it.
My parents were busy working,so i stayed at home alone.I
read and did my homework in the morning.Then I did some housework.
one hours my brother
look at me andget me
lots of food
in the afternoon I
had great time
My parents were busy working,so i stayed at home alone.I
read and did my homework in the morning.Then I did some housework.After that,my brother visited me ,and brought many delicious food . In the afternoon,I played football with my brother,we had a good time.的个人文集――八斗文学
的个人文集
文集访问量:
&您现在的位置是: &
&|&[]&[]&[]&[]&
|||||
八斗版权所有
备案号:沪ICP备号
本站作品版权所有,未经许可不得转载 0.00
Copyright & www.8dou.net All rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 形容一个人孝顺父母 的文章

更多推荐