e450 20dca05mcd-26

1.若a+b=6,a²+b²=26,则a-b的绝对值=_________2.若a,b,c,d都是质数,且a²+b²+c²=78,a²-b²=cd²,则a-b+c-d=_______3.若关于x的方程2x-3a=0与3x+a-7=0的根互为相反数,则a=________4.满足x²-4y_百度作业帮
1.若a+b=6,a²+b²=26,则a-b的绝对值=_________2.若a,b,c,d都是质数,且a²+b²+c²=78,a²-b²=cd²,则a-b+c-d=_______3.若关于x的方程2x-3a=0与3x+a-7=0的根互为相反数,则a=________4.满足x²-4y
1.若a+b=6,a²+b²=26,则a-b的绝对值=_________2.若a,b,c,d都是质数,且a²+b²+c²=78,a²-b²=cd²,则a-b+c-d=_______3.若关于x的方程2x-3a=0与3x+a-7=0的根互为相反数,则a=________4.满足x²-4y平方=2011的整数对(x,y)的组数是()A 0 B1 C2 D35.若x+y=5,xy=-11,则(x-y)²=______,x³+y³=________6.某人若在同一斜坡上往返,上坡速度为v1m∕s,下坡速度为v2m∕s,则往返一次的平均速度v=_______m∕s
1.a+b=6,(a+b)^2=36=a^2+2ab+b^2=26+2ab,2ab=10(a-b)^2=a^2-2ab+b^2=26-10=16|a-b|=42.9^2=81>78,所以a,b,c均小于9,且都为质数.那么可能的值为2,3,5,7通过带入法可知,a,b,c为2,5,7如果a=7,b=5,c=2,49-25=24=2d^2,d^2=12 舍去如果a=7,b=2,c=5,49-4=45=5d^2,d^2=9,d=3如果a=5,b=2,c=7,25-4=21=7d^2,d^2=3,d=3 舍去综上,a=7,b=2,c=5,d=33.2x-3a=0,x=3a/23x+a-7=0,x=(7-a)/33a/2=-(7-a)/3,9a=2a-14,a=-24.x^2-4y^2=(x+2y)(x-2y)=2011而2011是质数,只能分解为2011*1x+2y=2011,x-2y=1,x=1006,y=1005/2,不是整数,舍去x+2y=1,x-2y=2011,x=1006,y=-1005/2,不是整数,舍去选A,0组解5.(x+y)^2=5^2=25=x^2+2xy+y^2=x^2+y^2-22,x^2+y^2=47(x-y)^2=x^2+y^2-2xy=47+22=69(x+y)^3=x^3+y^3+3x^2y+3xy^2=x^3+y^3+3xy(x+y)=5^3=125x^3+y^3=125-3xy(x+y)=125-3*(-11)*5)=125+165=2906.设颇长为S,上坡耗时t1=S/v1,下坡耗时t2=S/v2总耗时t=t1+t2=S/v1 + S/v2=S(v1+v2)/v1v2平均速度v=2S/t=2v1v2/(v1+v2)
1,a+b=6,(a+b)^2=a^2+2ab+b^2=36,a^2+b^2=26,ab=5,a=5/b,5/b+b=6,5-6b+b^2=0,b=1 ro 5则a-b的绝对值=__4_______2,3,关于x的方程2x-3a=0与3x+a-7=0的根互为相反数,则x1=3a/2=-x2=(a-7)/3,9a=2a-14,a=-2则a=__-2______...
加QQ跟你慢慢说⒍⒈⒍⒐⒏⒉⒍⒍
我加你了,不是坏人吧?(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……website not working? Is it down right now?
Server Status Check
GmailWebsite Name:
/mail/URL Checked:
Response Time:
Last Down:
Checking Gmail
Please wait while we check the server...
JavaScript is required. Please enable JavaScript in your browser.
Gmail Website Status HistoryThe above graph displays service status activity for
over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History
DateTimePing Time&DateTimePing Time15.Sep.2015 09:3160.7 ms.&15.Sep.2015 11:326.44 ms.15.Sep.2015 13:3644.51 ms.&15.Sep.2015 15:386.23 ms.15.Sep.2015 17:547.79 ms.&15.Sep.2015 20:137.96 ms.15.Sep.2015 22:3636.43 ms.&16.Sep.2015 00:456.53 ms.16.Sep.2015 02:598.74 ms.&16.Sep.2015 05:136.62 ms.&
* Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) &|& Current server time is 06:47We have tried pinging Gmail website using our server and the website returned the above results. If
is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
Can't Access Gmail - Troubleshooting Instructions
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)Try alternative urls such , Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs.
are both excellent and free public DNS services.
Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on .
Having Problems with Accessing ?
▼ YESTERDAY ...
& Chrome 45.0 on Windows
gmail is a miserable failure and laughable. has not worked correclty for weeks. Can get in and then cant get out. BS
▼ LAST 30 DAYS ...
& Safari 8.0.8 on Mac
Different story from downtector. They DO acknowledge a problem today: 8 September: Problems at Gmail
Gmail is having issues since 1:56 PM EDT. Are you also affected? Leave a message in the comments.
& Chrome 45.0 on Android
Can't refresh emails from andriod and pc browsers. Messages are not coming and can't even send. Please advise me what to do. Badly in need. Thanks!
& Safari 8.0.4 on Mac
Yesterday as well....now today 6th Sept 2015
& Safari 8.0.4 on Mac
I am not able to send my emails!...Inbox is working well....please help....?
& Chrome 44.0 on Windows
i can't receive mail from other user within the same domain. i can send and receive to my own account. i tried to send a mail to a friend, he receives it and send a reply to me - i don't receive it.
& Chrome 44.0 on Windows
I am missing abour 30+ percent of my emails to my two gmail accounts. Has been happening since Spring 2015. These are very important business emails. PLEASE HELP!!!
I have googled to find a solution, talked to gmail tech support, my web host - nothing is helping and it is still happening right now. This is the WORST!!
& Chrome 30.0 on Android
Why is my gmail and my YouTube account down what is going on for two days it's been like this
& Safari 9.0 on Mac
A continuing problem with gmail account U.S. access (temporary shut down) without cause or reason. Anyone else?
& Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
I made the mistake of deleting my gmail account from my outlook... thinking that would fix the problems. Now when I add gmail back, outlook cannot reach the gmail server!!!! Going nuts here!
& Safari 8.0 on iPhone
What the hell its down again all day
Fix this stupid gmail I can not work with no email
& Chrome 44.0 on Windows
is my email URL. It is not working for me now - using Chrome on Windows 10
& Chrome 44.0 on Windows
I'm not receiving emails to my account although I can send them okay. Everything else on the internet is working fine.
& Safari 8.0.7 on Mac
my gmail has been down for the third day now!!!!!
& Firefox 40.0 on Windows
Gmail may be responding to Pings, but that is it! My gmail is refusing to respond to any attempts to open it up. I canping the server, but other than that it is unresponsive!!
Reboot please!!
& Safari 7.1.5 on Mac
I cannot send mail - since 9.12am Sunday 23 August. I can receive mail.
& Safari 8.0.7 on Mac
unable to access emails
& Chrome 44.0 on Windows
Can't access Gmail icon, Drive, Apps icons for several days now. What the "F" is going on?
▼ LAST 6 MONTHS ...
& Chrome 43.0 on Android
There is something going on all over with Gmail or Google at this time my friend try to make themselves hey Google Gmail and Account and keeps coming back saying sorry we cannot serve your request for a new account at this time does anyone know what could be going on or to find out what the problem is. Issue on August 16th
▼ MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AGO ...
Barbados & Cable & Wireless (Barbados) Limited & Chrome 36.0 on Windows
Unable to receive or send email from my account. I cannot log in. Is
not working?
United States & Comcast Cable & Chrome 36.0 on Windows
Gmail does seem to be down for sending through outlook or apple mail. I can receive emails, but receive the following system admin error when trying to send.
The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: on 8/6/ AM 550 5.7.1 the custom from if you believe this to be in error. og3sm1942274pbc.48 - gsmtp
Brazil & Virtua & Safari 7.0.5 on Mac
Cannot send any e-mails right now (for the past hour or so). i'm receiving messages normally, though
United States & Cox Communications & Safari 7.0.5 on Mac
I cannot send anything out, but I can receive messages. It is the same for MAC, iPad, and android.
South Africa & Vodacom & Firefox 30.0 on Windows
Is gmail server down at the moment? it's not connecting to my outlook or directly to the weblink. Says - Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently to a few attached to one email. I am based in SA
United States & Time Warner Cable & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
Have not received any email through gmail all day. I am able to send, but not receive...
United States & Comcast Cable & Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
One I-phone of ours, the gmail connection is not working. It keeps saying " is not responding". Our other IPhone with exact same settings worked ok yesterday but is having problems today. All of a sudden the only mail box that shows up as available is the "inbox" - all the others disappeared. As usual - no way to contact a real tech support person at GMAIL. But something is wrong over the last couple days.
United Kingdom & BT & Firefox 30.0 on Windows
I'm receiving emails it seems but all my responses are bouncing back - I noticed it from about 10pm last night I think, I thought it was my phone which runs from my Virgin wifi when at home but its doing the same now Im in work and using BT so I's assuming its a Gmail prob? Is anyone else getting this, both work and personal are Gmail so its a big problem! Help!
United States & Fairpoint Communications & Safari 6.1.4 on Mac
am running on Safari v 6.1.4 and have had no gmail for 2 days. anyone else having issues?
Ireland & UPC Austria & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
502. That’s an error.The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.Please try again in 30 seconds. That’s all we know.
Ireland & UPC Communications Ireland Limited & Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
My email is being sent as spam to other receivers. WTF is happening?
Canada & Rogers Cable & Firefox 30.0 on Mac
I haven't received email since Friday, June 17th, because someone stole my addresses and sent out scam mail to all in my name. I tried to contact Google, but was forwarded to FixUp, a tech affiliate I assume, which told me I had to pay $250.00. Since I didn't cause the problem, I didn't see why I should pay, and they just closed off on me. Is that right?> I think not, especially since Rogers says thy fix this with no charge. I will publisize this issue more publicly, and very soon, if something is not done to correct my gmail address, as I 've missed some important messages!
United States & University of New Mexico & Internet Explorer 9.0 on Windows
My organization's gmail account is down. We cannot send or receive email. We need help NOW please!
United States & Comcast Cable & Safari 6.1.3 on Mac
Gmail () won't load. It is the only site I cannot reach.
Singapore & Viewqwest Pte & Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
What's happening? I can't send or receive email. Consistently asking me to recover webpage. Google gmail used to be very reliable but now many problems have arisen. Is Google getting complacent with too much success.
Nigeria & Globacom & Chrome 15.0 on Windows
This is the message I getIncorrect certificate for host. The server presented a certificate that doesn't match built-in expectations. These expectations are included for certain, high-security web sites in order to protect you.Error 150 (net::ERR_SSL_PINNED_KEY_NOT_IN_CERT_CHAIN): The server's certificate appears to be a forgery.I cant access my mail
United States & Charter Communications & Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
The email on my pc gives me a message with my email login as being "unavailable". I can go to
and access my account but not from the normal mail tile on my desktop. This has been happening for several days now. What is going on with this?
United Kingdom & TalkTalk & Safari 7.0.4 on Mac
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:my email addressTechnical details of permanent failure: DNS Error: DNS server returned answer with no data
Guinea & Orange Guinee & Chrome 5.0 on Windows
Gmail is again accessible to me. The attack is over. Thank you all who helped!
I receive the following message when trying to get gmail through google chrome:"This is probably not the site you are looking for! You attempted to reach , but instead you actually you reached a server identifying itself as . This may be caused by misconfiguration on the server or something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you visit fake (and potentially harmful) version of . You should not proceed.
This address appears and leads to a bizarre screen, not gmail seemingly:/intl/en/mail/help/about.html
United States & EGIHosting & Chrome 35.0 on Mac
Have not been able to upload attachments to my gmail since yesterday!
Trinidad and Tobago & Columbus Communications Trinidad Limited. & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
My G-mail keeps constantly refreshing. Any action I attempt to do is followed by an immediate reload of the page. I can't compose NEW emails because as soon as the dialogue box for the new message opens, the entire page is reloaded and the box disappears!! Very frustrating!!
Serbia & Serbia BroadBand-Srpske Kablovske mreze & Chrome 30.0 on Mac
No email is getting sent or received via web interface. However, sending from phone worked (but not receiving on it..). And this happens only with one account, other gmail accounts get and send mails just fine.
United States & Frontier Communications & Firefox 29.0 on Mac
down in MI. can sign on and read old mail, .. but won't let me send anything.
United States & CenturyLink
mine has been messing up since sunday am. goodbye gmail, hello outlook, never used it b4, so, it beats this... my trash has become my inbox, my emails are not getting sent
Peru & Telefonica del Peru
password for gmail not being accepted on all accounts online. I am from UK but in Peru. Hacked, or not?
United States & BellSouth.net
ATT will not load standard browser view MUST load html. All worked well until this AM
New Zealand & Telecom New Zealand
My mail has been playing up since yesterday morning. Can't click on mail icon. etc
United States & AT&T U-verse
When in Google Mail, my attempts to click on a contact does not take me there. It says "loading" forever, no matter how many times I tried throughout the day. When I try to open an email, I get a Server Error message. Is anyone else having this issue?
United States & Clear Wireless
No mail for 6 hours? Seems odd. both laptop and phone. NSA interference? is there a reasonable explanation? I'd appreciate your feedback, in these times one has to wonder when things seem different.
United States & XO Communications
Can't access Gmail at all. The screen just says "This site is currently unreachable", and has the Gmail logo, so it's a Google page, not a generic one.
United States & Wildblue Communications
Gmail isn't up, I can't even get the sign in page. 11:30 am 4/20/2014
Indonesia & PT Telkom Indonesia
When I , and other associated websites, they indicate that I already sign in. But I cannot load my gmail since two hours ago.
United States & Charter Communications
I cannot receive GMail. Same thing happened last week but they denied an outage. One more time and I will switch to a different server.
United Kingdom & Orange Home UK
I registered for the new gmail today & I had to choose a new gmail address. Now I cannot access any of my emails, addresses, sent mail - nothing. I have asked to change this new gmail address back to my old one but at the moment haven't heard anything back from my feedback to google gmail.
United States & EarthLink
we are not able to receive any emails and what we are sending out is not getting to the destination.
Canada & Shaw Communications
I can not send or check any new mail. it keeps saying
is not responding, no issues with other sites though. anyone else in Canada having a problem? Anyone know how to fix it?
United States & tw telecom holdings
Chat in gmail is not working for me, although oddly hangouts through my mobile on the network is fine.
United Kingdom & BT
Two weeks ago my email would neither receive nor send. I took my Macbook Pro to AT Computers in Tewkesbury and their technicians worked on it for 3 hours before I got my gmail back in working order. Now it has happened all over again. Please, gmail, can you put this right again??
United States & CMC Telecom
my gmail amount has not received any inbox email since March 27, 2014... I can send test emails via Outlook but never see the test emails in my inbox... Gmail also stopped working on my iphone also on the web gmail account... i haven't changed any settings... What's going on?
Slovakia & Technical University
I am able to send emails, but incoming ones are delayed or not received at all.. I have noticed that since in the course of this week..need some help, perhaps!
United States & Mid-Hudson Cablevision
Our cell phones are not updating. We cannot get to our gmail accounts. Is the server down somewhere in the New Baltimore, NY 12192 area?
My iphone 4 gmail account hasn't updated since Friday, March 28th, I've check everything in my settings and I haven't changed anything either with my gmail. It will not update. I've turned the phone off and on a few times and it isn't doing anything. Up by the 3x is a wheel that is just spinning and down below it says it's connecting but never updates. I know I've received emails because I can check them on the computer, so I know my regular mailbox is working. Does anyone have suggestions, or problems? Thanks
Israel & NetVision
No gmail, google service all day March 27 in Jordan Valley, Israel. Do not know about the rest of the country.
Australia & iiNet Limited
i cannot send and receive gmail this morning till 620pm (Mar26). I missed incoming emails.My gmail account (outlook) is not working for 12 hours:: 4.7.0 Temporary System Problem. Try again later (RQ). qp6sm4235049obb.14 - gsmtp
United Kingdom & Virgin Media
gmail, error 404 forever!!.. it must be their new advert campaign!!.. been going on forever since 19th!!.. moving to new email client... sick of waiting for simple "active" acknowledgement or a "proper" fix... going to boycott both gmail and.... which is almost as bad, such a slow and faulty unrelentless and bug-filled interface ever since last years "update debarkle"!!
i cannot send messages.. this is very frustrating since I have four different businesses... everything is swirling around in my outbox and even when i hit the "resend" nothing happens... I'm livid!..
United States & Comcast Cable
I have been getting the same issues in gmail. I am unable to to send/compose email. Receive The webpage cannot be found
Canada & Distributel Communications
This is the 2nd time gmail is down! I've tried to post a product up , then it says: "Error Cannot Reach Google Server" So I tried my hotmail account, and everything went well. Thats it! I am closing my gmail account, thanks for screwing me, Gmail!
United States & AT&T Services
I cannot send emails. Error message reads the webpage cannot be found. When I click on "go back to previous page" the error message Error 404 comes up. Help!
G Docs is not working... cant get nothing done today with this issue. We are a company that works with google docs every day. Please fix
Gmail seems to be okay, but Google Chat and Google Docs are not working. Kinda hard to get things done without those.
United States & State of Rhode Island
C able to log in but friends are informing me that they can't reach me though they are signed in. Other Gmail accounts not showing up on my chat list.
New Zealand & Telecom New Zealand
Our email is down - we can send but cannot receive any email and people trying to send us mail are reporting it bouncing back
Australia & iiNet Limited
Firefox telling me that the connection is untrusted, this has never happened before and not sure what to do, whether to ignore it or what?
United Kingdom & Three
having problems... google is very slow and on trying to open emails/links nothing happens apart from a pop up box appearing
is not responsding. Anyone else having this problem? What should I do?
Italy & Telecom Italia
Please, bring gmail back, in Italy! I can't log into the mail, nor log out my account. Google drive is still working, but I need to check my emails
United States & Frontier Communications
Unable to access my email says firefire cant
this seems to be happening a lot recently
I can send from gmail but not receive when I forward from an outlook account. I have tried on multiple platforms but have no success
South Africa & Telkom Internet
I cant add text to the body of the email and now my recipient address is either rejected or I get a message that it doesn't exist - what's going on???
India & BSNL
For the last three days i am not able to access gmail and google through my PCs till 10 am. After that OK.But getting in my tablet and windows phone.what is happening? anybody has any idea?
Can't seem to connect, I can ping the server, but can't connect in chrome, even tried incognito mode in case of stale cookies.
Canada & TBayTel
I have not been able to send a gmail from my iphone or ipad for several days. Please advise? It works on all my other devices. I called Apple and they have no answer
Japan & Kddi Corporation
IMAP server looks like not functioning. I cannot sync my devices via the IMAP server from the day before yesterday. Android 4.2, iPhone5/5S, etc. This is my first time I have issues with their IMAP service. Meanwhile, I have no issue receiving messages, including my POP3 accounts, and also ActiveSync. Not sending out messages from one of my accounts, though.
United States & Verizon FiOS
On Sat. Feb. 22 around 10 pm center time, all of my email from google was wipe off plus all of the save folder are wipe off... I have been on hold with google for over 40 min waiting to talk to someone about this problem. All of my ebills, income tax info and other important doc. like all of my daughter wedding picture are now gone. There is no answer at google, when calling they just keep you on hold... It's been over 1 hour now, and no one picking up the phone at there end.
United States & Time Warner Cable
Since Friday - which looks like was gmail server issue then - when I am in Gmail - server keeps disconnecting so I can't send emails. Thought it was resolved - but looks like the same tonight. Anyone else having this issue?
Gmail apps down for mesince 3:30am today. No emails coming in but can send. Looks like this issue has been going on for Goog since last month?
United Kingdom & Virgin Media
I have 3 gmail accounts all are constantly asking for password to be re-entered and not receiving or sending mail at present - very frustrating!
I send emails to different groups (the biggest group is 43, the smallest about 5) but for the last several weeks the groups don't come up when I want to put them into the address box, it is off and on, hit and miss. Some groups work find but several do not
Kyrgyzstan & Mega-Line.
100% G-mail is down for me and it has been down for well over 3 hours now! Can others confirm whether they too have issues with G-mail at the moment? Thanks!
United States & Wave Broadband
When I try to login to GMail, the URL constantly cycles between
and . Cannot press the X to stop the cycling, nor login in to GMail.
France & NordNet
My gmail is accepting email but not sending - everything is ending up in the outbox - anyone else having problems?
United Kingdom & BT
My wife has Her Gmail coming in but I know several e mails have been sent to my gmail address and nothing has come in yet using an alternative address I have received e mails.Edit(+26mins) : OK Im back up again all expected e mails are in!
Suddenly Mac Mail does not show all of my inbox messages, and the gmail website will not move to any other inbox page (though it shows 28 pages avaiable!
why is the gmail website (on browser) not working on my android phone? it started last night (feb 6)
Rwanda & Tigo Rwanda SA
didn't get any mail in my inbox for 20 hours... even my test message from gmail to gmail will not show up
I have mail from people that I e-mail all of the time go right into my spam folder. Why is this happening? If I would not have thought to go into that folder I would NOT have see some important mail come in for me.
Just sent an invoice from Quickbooks and the copy isn't showing up in Gmail, nor is it in my Sent folder.
Second time for me in two weeks that I have had Gmail stop working. Never had it happen and have used Gmail for years. What kind of issues are they having?
Australia & Telstra Internet
Not able to send emails to other people on my domain at the moment through gmail. has been like it for past 2.5 hours.
Remaining 115 more comments.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
down for you right now? Submit your comments about
service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage.
Rate Gmail
Rating 3.44/5
has been rated 3.4 out of 5 points. A total of 478 votes cast and
users reviewed the website.
Similar Websites
Server is up. Last checked 26 mins ago.
- 1&1 Webmail
Server is down. Last checked 5 mins ago.
- Cox Webmail
Server is up. Last checked 4 mins ago.
Server is up. Last checked 1 day 1 hour ago.
- Incredimail
Server is up. Last checked 34 mins ago.
Server is up. Last checked 54 mins ago.
Server is up. Last checked 6 mins ago.
- Laposte.net
Server is up. Last checked 5 hours 34 mins ago.
- AOL Mail
Server is up. Last checked 20 mins ago.
Down Right Now
Server is down. Last checked 1 min ago.
- Rate Your Music
- Bimmerpost
Latest Sites Checked
Server is up. Last checked 22 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 27 secs ago.
- Bluehost
Server is up. Last checked 42 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 44 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 47 secs ago.
Website Status Checker Bookmarklet
Once added to your toolbar, this button will let you to check the status of a site from your browser's toolbar.
Just drag the text your bookmarks bar :}

我要回帖

更多关于 e450 20dca05mcd 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信