It is not welldifficult for me to study English well.

一篇短文求高手翻译成英语,在线等呀!_百度知道
一篇短文求高手翻译成英语,在线等呀!
如果能流利使用英语交流,孩子,所以很多知识都已经淡忘了,要好好学习。上学以后。我每天都会对他重复一句话,天天向上短文如下:我生命中最重要的事是关注小侄子的成长,我像妈妈一样爱他。因为我的家乡日照正在成为国家性的海滨城市。
英语学习对于我来说是一件很难的事情,但是我不准备放弃,又是一件很有兴趣和意义的事情。他从小寄养在我家,每天我都会询问他的学习,作为主人,因为工作生活应用的很少。所以尽管英语学习很难,将是一件很有意义的事情。但是英语学习对我来说,有许多外宾来到这里游玩,关心他的健康
提问者采纳
He places since childhood in my family. I can be redundant every day a few words to him, if can use English to exchange fluently, take the master, many foreign guests arrive at here to play, I look like mothers growth, the child. Because my hometown sunshine is becoming the country coast city, is also one has the interest and the significance matter very much, must study well. But English study for me, because the work life application are very few, therefore many knowledge already faded from the memory, every day I will inquire he the study. English study regarding me is a very difficult matter, is upward daily, will care about his health. After going to schoolIn my life the most important matter pays attention to the little nephew&#39, will be a very meaningful matter, but I do not prepare to give up. Therefore English study is very freely difficult
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他23条回答
百度雅虎在线翻译,只要把中文文章复制,他就能出,准备率百分80
My life the most important thing is to be concerned about the growth of small nephew. His childhood foster care in my home, I love him like a mother like. After school, I would ask him every day of the study, concerned about his health. I repeat every day of his word, children can learn, every day up.
The most crucial thing in my whole life is the concern about my little nephew's growing-up. I brought him up as if i were his own mother. During his school time, i have always cared about his study as well as his health. Threre's a saying which i often tell him is that &to make progress everyday, and you'll achieve your goal one day.&
English study is quite difficult for me because there is little applyment for me in my daily life, so a lot of knowledge about English which I had mastered before has gone with the wind. But there's one thing meaningful and interesting for me about English study. Cos my hometown Rizhao is getting through the grace peri...
The most important thing in my life is caring for the growing of my nephew.Since he were fostered in my home, I love him as her mother. After he went to school, I always took care of his study and his health.Everyday I repeated reminding him one thing, child, being hard to study,and trying to make progress everyday!
It was hard to me for my English studying,as it had been less used in daily.Therefore, I had got lost much knowledge at all. Though,English was interesting and meaningful to me. Due to the sunrise of my homeland, it became a country-standard city with beach. There are many foreigners travelling to here.As a host, It will be meaningful that...
The most important thing in my life is paying attention to the growth of my little nephew. He has been brought up in my home, and i love him like a mother.After he goes to school, i will ask him about his studies, care for his health. It will be repeated every day: boy, study well and progress every day.
English study is a difficult matter to me, as plenty of knowledge has faded from my memory by little using it in my work and life. But English study is an interesting and significant matter to me. Because my hometown RiZhao is becoming a national sea town. Many foreigners wii travel and visit here. As one of its hosts, it will be significant to comm...
The most important thing in my life is paying attention to my little nephew's growing.He is in my home since he was a little kid.I love him just like his mum.When he goes to school,I inquire his study everyday and caring about his healthy.I told him &study well and progress every day &many times per day.
Study English for me is kind of a difficult thing, cause it is not too often for me to use it, so I've forgetten lots of knowledge. But study English is interested and meaningful for me. My hometown, Rizhao has been a national seashore city and there are many foreign visitors come for traveling every year.As a host, if oral-English can be spoken fl...
The most important thing in my life is paying close attention to my nephew.He has been farmed out to my family since his boyhood. I love him as a son. After going to school, I ask about his study and concern about his health every day. And, I will tell him &Study well and make progress every day &repeatly in every each day .
It was hard to me for my English studying,as it had been less used in daily.So, I had lots of knowledge losted. Though, English was interesting and meaningful to me. Due to the fact that my homeland--Rizhao is becaming a country-standard city. There are many foreigners travelling to here.As a host, It will be a good thing that I c...
It is the most important for me to pay attention to my nephew growing-up. He lived in my home when his childhood, and I look after him like his real mom. I still asked her study, take care of his health even if he has gone to school already. Everyday I always would repeat: You must study hard and make process everyday.
The most important matter in my life is to pay attention to my young nephew'growth. He has lived with me and I look after him as a mum do. Since he has been going to school,I inquire he the study daily and care his health. I repeat the same word to him per day,'my little boy, you need to study hard and achieve progress every day.'
In my life, the most important thing is growing up showing solicitude for the young nephew. He is entrusted to the care of my family from childhood , I love him looking like the mother. I may ask about his study about every day after being at school, care for his health. Every day I may repeat one words , child to him , need to study hard and make progress every day. English has learned being a piece of very difficult thing as for me , much knowledge has faded from self's memory all already seldom , therefore because of job life is applicative. But English learns coming to say to me thing being a piece of significance interested in drawing. Have a lot ...
The most important thing in my life is caring for my nephew's growth.he was growing up in my family and I loved him as if I were his mother. During his school time ,I would concerned about his study and health, and repeat the words&good good study ,day day up & everyday..
To me ,english is not a hard task,but for its not frequently use in my daily life, I am not familar with it .At
the same time ,english is also interesting and
meaningful.Beacause in my hometown RiZhao there was a lot foreign tourist and english bacomes a needed tool to communicate with them. As a host,i had no means to give up though it is difficult. (希望对照,汲取个的好句)+go...
Essay as follows: my life the most important thing is to be concerned about the growth of small nephew. His childhood foster care in my home, I love him like a mother like. After school, I would ask him every day of the study, concerned about his health. I repeat every day of his word, children can learn, every day up.
English learning for me is a very difficult thing, because very little work-life applications, so a lot of knowledge have been forgotten. However, English language learning for me, is very interested in and significance of a thing. Because my home is becoming a country of sunshine in the coastal city, there are many guests come her...
The life of the most important thing is to be concerned about the growth of small nephew. His childhood foster care in my home, I love him like a mother like. After school, I would ask him every day of the study, concerned about his health. I repeat every day of his word, children can learn, every day up.
English learning for me is a very difficult thing, because very little work-life applications, so a lot of knowledge have been forgotten. However, English language learning for me, is very interested in and significance of a thing. Because my home is becoming a country of sunshine in the coastal city, there are many guests come here to play, as...
译文:The most important thing in my life is watching my nephew's growth.He has been living in my home since he was born,I love him as if I were his mother.I have been inquiring
about his study as well as caring for his health every day since he started his school life.I told him the same word every day:'Boy,learn to make progress every day properly.' 加油吧,你行的!
在网上一查就行了啊~~~
My life the most important thing is to be concerned about the growth
of small nephew. His childhood foster care in my home, I love him
like a mother like. After school, I would ask him every day of the
study, concerned about his health. I repeat every day of his word,
children can learn, every day up.
English learning for me is a very difficult thing, because very
little work-life applications, so a lot of knowledge have been
forgotten. However, English language learning for me, is very
interested in and significance of a thing. Because my home is
becoming a country of sunshine in the coastal ...
My life the most important thing is to be concerned about the growth of small nephew. His childhood foster care in my home, I love him like a mother like. After school, I would ask him every day of the study, concerned about his health. I repeat every day of his word, children can learn, every day up.
English learning for me is a very difficult thing, because very little work-life applications, so a lot of knowledge have been forgotten. However, English language learning for me, is very interested in and significance of a thing. Because my home is becoming a country of sunshine in the coastal city, there are many guests come here to play, as the own...
The most important thing in my life is the development of my nephew's growth. He lives with me since his childhood. I treat him as my real son. I always inquire his studies since he goes to school.I also care about his healthy. I repeat the same sentence to him every day:Son, remember to study hard,and you will improve in every day.
Studying English is very difficult for me,because it's not necessary and less use in my daily life and I have already forgotten some of the knowledge.Studying English is also interesting and significance. Also,my city Rizhao is becoming a country coast city,more and more foreigns are visiting here. I am one of the citiz...
不如安装金山词霸,还有真人发音。
In my life, the most important thing is growing up showing solicitude for the young nephew. He is entrusted to the care of my family from childhood , I love him looking like the mother. I may ask about his study about every day after being at school, care for his health. Every day I may repeat one words , child to him , need to study hard and make progress every day. English has learned being a piece of very difficult thing as for me , much knowledge has faded from self's memory all already seldom , therefore because of job life is applicative. But English learns coming to say to me thing being a piece of significance interested in drawing. Have a lot ...
参考资料:
In my life ,the most important thing is (that) the growth of my little nephew.He fostered care in my home,when he just a little kid,I loved him just like a mother.After he went to school,I would care about his study and health every day.I repeated a sentence to him,boy,you should study well,and make program every day!!!
我生命中最重要的事是关注小侄子的成长。他从小寄养在我家,我像妈妈一样爱他。上学以后,每天我都会询问他的学习,关心他的健康。我每天都会对他重复一句话,孩子,要好好学习,天天向上。
英语学习对于我来说是一件很难的事情,因为工作生活应用的很少,所以很多知识都已经淡忘了。但是英语学习对我来说,又是一件很有兴趣和意义的事情。因为我的家乡日照正在成为国家性的海滨城市,有许多外宾来到这里游玩,作为主人,如果能流利使用英语交流,将是一件很有意义的事情。所以尽管英语学习很难,但是我不准备放弃。
Ma vie le plus important est de se préoccuper de la croissance des petites neveu. Son enfance en famille d'accueil chez moi, je l'aime comme une mère, etc. Après l'école...
The most important thing in my life is taking my attention on the growing of my nephew.he lived in my home when he is little,and i also love he like a mum .since he begins to go to school,i ask about his study and care about his hleath everyday.I repeat one sentence to him ,child,good good study ,day day up.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!_百度知道
请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!
以前的号没积分了我有一件事要和你说,英语高手们请帮我翻译下,或者好吃好玩的地方!现在我只有20分!我会告诉你一些名胜古迹!还有就是,谢谢你的热情,让你度过一次快乐的中国之旅。如果这样还不如在网上我用翻译软件和你聊天强,如果是你是我!我想你会的,我不会说英语也你不会说汉语,一切都会和原来变得不一样,在网上我们交谈也能学好英语!这我的新号,可是我已经尽力了,无缘对面不相逢”。我想了一晚上,我知道这分翻译短文的确不够!如果你来中国旅游。如果我们有缘就一定会见面的?:“有缘千里来相会,中国有句古话,我们会很难沟通,我觉得我们还是不要见面为好!不要用翻译器!换位思考,只是时间问题,因为这是个很现实的问题,只要我想学没有不可能的对吧,我非常欢迎你,你来中国。中国人普遍都含蓄!如果你是来中国教学我英语!见面反而不现实了!谢谢。这样反而会拉远我们之间的朋友关系,你你会像我这么做吗!,在我说之前请你不要生气
我有更好的答案
My friend,please don't be angry before i say that. I have thought about it for one night, and i think we'd better don't have a meeting now. Chinese are always traditional, keeping distance is a good way to go on our friendship. Meeting will kill the feeling of mystery and many things will be different. I will welcome you visiting China,and will introduce the scenic spots ,the wonderful snacks to you,making sure you will have a happy China goes.
If we meet face to face, i can't say English and you can't say Chinese,so difficult to communicate! It does harm to our friendship! I don' want that ,and i think so do you! If you are in my place, will you make...
I have something to tell you, and please have a sit before it. After a whole night thinking, I think it's better for both of us to keep the status quo. Chinese prefer to be euphemistic when make new friends. Face to face is too early for us now, I'm afraid it will change our present feeling. It's so good that I want to hold it for a little longer. Therefore, can we have a wating and just talk on internet, now?
Of course, I'll practice my English continuously with your help. China is a amazing place and be worth for you to have a visit here. Welcome warmly to be here! Then I must be your guide to show you the place of historical interest and scenic bea...
I have one thing to say to you, before I say please do not get angry. I think it for one night that we had better not meet because this is a very real problem. Chinese people are generally subtle! it will be unrealisticwhile we meet and everything will become not the same asbefore. If you come to China to travel, I welcome you! I will introduce you some places of interest, or delicious food and funny places, so that you will have a happy trip to China! If you are teaching me English in China, i think i can learn english well when we talk on line as long as I want to learn nothing is impossible for it! by the way, if you come to China, I can not speak E...
也不知道你翻译的对不对啊!语法时态你确定都正确吗,这真的很重要
I have some words to say with you,please do not be angry,one night thinking,I
think to meet
better,there is a actual problem that most of chinese are euphemistic,meeting is so unreality,
I am afraid everything wil be changed,I do not like it.if you come to china for traveling,you will be warmly welcome,I will introduce some interesting places,I think it will be a in other words,if you come to china just for teaching me english,I think we can chat on network for my learning english,it is not impossible to learn engliwe will be hard to communicate with each other,because you can not speak chinese, I ca...
There is something I want to say to you. pls don't be angry after hearing it.
After a whole night thinking, I think we'd better not to meet each other, because it is a very actual problem. Chinese are usually subtle, it is not realistic for us to meet, and everything will be quite different if we meet. You will be very welcomed if you come to China for a tour, I will tell you many places of historical interest, and good places where you can have delicious food and lots of fun, to help you have a wonderful journey in China. If you want to come to China to teach me English, it will not be necessary, because my English can also be better and better by c...
What I'm gona to say is very important ,please listen it without being angry with me. After thinking all night ,I think it's better for both of us not to meet,becanse it's a very realistic problem that our chinese people are very inplicit. If we meet ,maybe everything will change.if you come here for a visit ,i am very glad and i will tell you some intersting places to go or where you can eat some delicious food.if you come here to teach me englsh ,i think we can do it online.only if i have the determination to study ,i can do it.what's more ,i can't speak english and you can't speak chinese,we may be difficult to comunicate face to face which may do h...
I have something to tell you that I hope you can understand. After a whole night thinking, I feel it's better for us not meet each other, I am just afraid the meeting will change the relationship between us.You know, Chinese are generally conservative and traditional. This a serious situation we need to consider.While if you come to China and have a travel ,I'll be happy to
tell you places of historic interest and scenic beauty and pherhaps some food streets and hope you have a great time. And if you come to China and teach me English, I think it is also a good method and channel for us to communicate on the Internet. Besides, the fact we are faced th...
为什么不和外国朋友见面呢,这是个很好的学英语的机会,你可以叫他来中国啊,这会很有趣,顺便问一下,你在哪里交到外国朋友的啊,好奇.......................
因为我们是网友,才认识一个月,对他也不了解,社会关系复杂谁知道他是不是好人呢?!中国网友我都不敢见,更别说外国人了!简直太疯狂了你说呢?他要来,但是我想拒绝他
不要把别人想的太.......那个外国人都比较开放,再说哪来那么多坏人,我们的外教,她十分可爱,外国人都是这样的,不要太担心如果还是不放心,可以叫你的同学们一起去,这样就不怕了,如果成功,这将是很宝贵的经历
真像你想得这样就好了,万一不是呢?如果他是好人那么我的确失去了好的机会,在skype上聊天时,他很耐心的教我说英语。可是我觉得我不是上帝的宠儿,不可能有这特权,毕竟天下没有白吃的午餐,你说呢,我很矛盾!
恩,我真的不知道说什么了就算不能见面,也可以继续做朋友吧,聊聊天?
I've got one thing to tell you. Please do not get angry before I tell you that. I thinked of that thing for one night, and we had better not meet. That is a reality problem-Chinese people is regularly very implicit! If we get meet,this problem will not become a reality problem, and all the problems will got change! If you come to China for a tour, I welcome, with enthusiasm, and I'd like to tell you some tourist attraction or places to eat or to enjoy, of course, and I'll make this journey to China full of happiness! If you come to China to teach me English, we can communicate on the Internet. If I want to learn from you, nothing is impossible, right? ...
I want to talk with you about one thing,but please don not be angry before my saying.I have thought for a whole night,finally I thought it would be better for us to be separated,because it is a matter of reality.Chinese are generally implicative!So it would be not so good for us to get together,every thing will be different from it used to be!If you would like to have a travel to China ,I would be completely glad to welcome you!I will tell you some showplaces,or somewhere that you can have fun and enjoy good food.In that way you can have a happy travel to China!if your aim is to teach me English,I think we can do this online as well,it would be all rig...
I have one thing to say to you, before I say please do not get angry. I think one night, I think we still do not meet as well, because this is a very real problem. Chinese people generally subtle! Met but unrealistic, and everything will become not the same as the original! If you come to China to travel, I welcome you! I will tell you some places of interest, or delicious fun place, so you spend a happy trip to China! If you are teaching me English in China, can talk to us online to learn English, as long as I want to learn nothing is impossible for it! There is, you come to China, I can not speak English you do not speak Chinese, we would be very dif...
一看你就是再用翻译软件,对吧!
你以为我打这些汉字不累吗?!
你废尼奥,你打英语我打汉字!reserved.
impossible
.everything
communicate
,everything
那你现在为啥不能用翻译器啊
因为没有正确答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识