欧巴宾海蝎,be happy every day ,i will support you all th

英语翻译hey,sweetheart.long time no see.happy moon festival.wish you luck.take a good care of yourself when i'm away.i miss you a lot.i'm doing really good here.so don't you worry about me and i will be back as i promised,cause i've got it all th_百度作业帮
英语翻译hey,sweetheart.long time no see.happy moon festival.wish you luck.take a good care of yourself when i'm away.i miss you a lot.i'm doing really good here.so don't you worry about me and i will be back as i promised,cause i've got it all th
英语翻译hey,sweetheart.long time no see.happy moon festival.wish you luck.take a good care of yourself when i'm away.i miss you a lot.i'm doing really good here.so don't you worry about me and i will be back as i promised,cause i've got it all thought-out.so be patient and wait for me.
嘿,甜心.中秋节快乐.我不在身边你要好好照顾自己.我很想念你.我在这里很好,你不用为我担心,我会如约回来的,我都已经安排好了.所以耐心等我回来哦``` ```
亲爱的,好久不见,蜜月快乐。也祝你幸运。在我不在的时候好好照顾自己。我非常想念你,我在这边一切顺利。所以不要担心我,我会遵守我的承诺回去的。因为我上直都记得这个承诺。所以耐心点等我吧!
嗨,亲爱的.很久不见,中秋节快乐,祝你好运,并且在我离开的日子里要照顾好自己.我会很想你.我在这里过的很好,所以你不用为我担心,我会跟承诺的一样尽快回来因为我已经开阔了眼界,接受了很多外面世界的想法.所以,请你耐心的等着我.
嘿,甜心,好久不见.中秋节快乐.祝你好运.当我不在的时候照顾好你自己.我十分想你.我在这里干得很好,因此你不必为我担心.我会如约回来的,因为这是我慎重的考虑的.因此耐心点等着我...i will love you and support you forever是什么意思
i will love you and support you forever是什么意思
09-07-15 &匿名提问
我会爱你,支持你永远
请登录后再发表评论!
我会爱你,支持你永远
请登录后再发表评论!
我会爱你并永远支持你!
请登录后再发表评论!
意思是:我会(将)永远爱你和支持你。
请登录后再发表评论!英语翻译信函!谢绝电脑翻译!of course all prepeyments will be paid with the necessary documents.I knwo well how to bind the people who will sell to us.if you accept this way,I will be very happy to work with you,because I understand that th_百度作业帮
英语翻译信函!谢绝电脑翻译!of course all prepeyments will be paid with the necessary documents.I knwo well how to bind the people who will sell to us.if you accept this way,I will be very happy to work with you,because I understand that th
英语翻译信函!谢绝电脑翻译!of course all prepeyments will be paid with the necessary documents.I knwo well how to bind the people who will sell to us.if you accept this way,I will be very happy to work with you,because I understand that this is only a difficult beginning and when they will see that you are a buyer,then they will give anything we want and at very low prices.The important thing for me is to start now and to have continuation in the future.
当然所有的预付款都会有相应的文件,我知道怎么防范风险.如果你接受的话,我们就这么干.我知道开始这么做对你有些难度,但这只是开始,等他们知道你是真正的买家,他们会给你很好的价格和条款.我希望马上开始并且有长远的合作.翻译建议 我建议不要这么做你看不到我~
看不到我……
: I Will Love You All My Life 现场版
分享给好友
Charlie Landsborough《I Will Love You All My Life》
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>