用英语学习困难作文写学习物理的方法的作文100子

求英语作文100分求英语作文:你是如何上学的?公交车?自行车?步行?你认为选择什么交通工具最好?选择你认为最好的交通方式,写一篇80词的作文,用充分的理由说明你的观点.请带上翻译,谢谢_百度作业帮
求英语作文100分求英语作文:你是如何上学的?公交车?自行车?步行?你认为选择什么交通工具最好?选择你认为最好的交通方式,写一篇80词的作文,用充分的理由说明你的观点.请带上翻译,谢谢
求英语作文100分求英语作文:你是如何上学的?公交车?自行车?步行?你认为选择什么交通工具最好?选择你认为最好的交通方式,写一篇80词的作文,用充分的理由说明你的观点.请带上翻译,谢谢
i envy the classmates who go to shool by bike when i was yong.i go to school just on foot,for my home is not fai from my school so i need not the bike .i thought go to school use bike or bus is very interesting,you can saw many things then you on foot.but with the Traffic is becoming worse and worse,by bike is not a good methods when we are younger .so you may say how about by bus,please dont chose bus if your child was alone .that is not securityin my opion ,walk to the school is thebest chose .you can do exercise,and you can more save当我还小的时候我非常羡慕那些汽车去上学的同学,因为学校离家近我只需要步行.我总以为骑车或做巴士是件很有趣的事,至少会看到很多看不到的事情.但现在的交通越来越糟糕,小孩子已经不太适合选择骑自行车上学了.也许你会想做巴士吧,但是请别让你i的孩子单独这样做,这不够安全.我认为 .当今,步行是最好的选择,你可以锻炼身体的同时也会很安全、写的有点简单 你自己在添点,你提示的内容不多
我都考完试了 你才发
还有什么用!!
i envy the classmates who go to shool by bike when i was yong. i go to school just on foot,for my home is not fai from my school so i need not the bike 。i thought
go to school use bike or bus is very...
I think car is the best
Advangtages and Disadvantages of Different Means of TransportNowadays students can go to school by bus,by bike,on foot or in their parents'cars.Taking a bus is the a...写关于在英国的一篇小英语作文.下面给了一些句子提示.一百多个单词就够了.1.在英国学习生活,住在英国家里,了解当地生活.2.学习了多门科程包括英语写作、英语文学,3.和朋友到酒吧,听音_百度作业帮
写关于在英国的一篇小英语作文.下面给了一些句子提示.一百多个单词就够了.1.在英国学习生活,住在英国家里,了解当地生活.2.学习了多门科程包括英语写作、英语文学,3.和朋友到酒吧,听音
写关于在英国的一篇小英语作文.下面给了一些句子提示.一百多个单词就够了.1.在英国学习生活,住在英国家里,了解当地生活.2.学习了多门科程包括英语写作、英语文学,3.和朋友到酒吧,听音乐,体验英国文化,参观图书馆,博物馆,到城市参观旅游.最后的结束是影响意义:提高了英语、交了一些朋友,学会了独立,了解了文学的差异.
《My days in England 》I went to study in England for a few days and I lived a English family . I found people there are very friendly . There parents and a daughter of them. The girl called Lily was very helpful . She often took to some places of interest there like Big Ban . We went to school together too. It was nice that the teachers there cared our students a lot . While we didn't understand well ,they would stop to explain to us . Lily told me to eat food at a local restaurant . However ,to my surprise ,the food was so delicious that I ordered one more . I said many thanks to Lily and I promised her to take her to taste Chinese food too . As time passed ,I had to go back to China . Although it was so short a time for us ,we have set a very precious friendship .急【英语作文】我的同桌英语差,我给他一些建议,写100词左右的英语短文。(加入下面描述的句子)1.学好英语需要耐心和坚强的意志。2.要通过运用英语来学习英语,如造句、3.多阅读。4.经_百度作业帮
急【英语作文】我的同桌英语差,我给他一些建议,写100词左右的英语短文。(加入下面描述的句子)1.学好英语需要耐心和坚强的意志。2.要通过运用英语来学习英语,如造句、3.多阅读。4.经
急【英语作文】我的同桌英语差,我给他一些建议,写100词左右的英语短文。(加入下面描述的句子)1.学好英语需要耐心和坚强的意志。2.要通过运用英语来学习英语,如造句、3.多阅读。4.经常练习听说
To learin English well is not an impossible missiion for our Chinese people, like my deskmate who is not much good at English. I really want to help him/her, so there is some advice which may be usefu...
不好意思啊,只是略作修改: To learn English well is not an impossible thing(一般这里不用mission,因为不作为任务讲) for us(一定是中国人了,不用再强调了), like my deskmate who is not much good at English. I really want to help him/her, so there...
不好意思,略作修改(原文来自 /微笑/可爱/?? 的回答): To learn English well is not an impossible thing to us.(此处不用like like表举例,而我的同桌不擅长英语和学好英语不是一件不可能的事没有直接关联)But my deskmate is not much good at English. I really want to hel...以ways to learn English well为题写一篇100词以上的英语短文,来介绍一下学好英语的方法。(高一水..._百度知道
以ways to learn English well为题写一篇100词以上的英语短文,来介绍一下学好英语的方法。(高一水...
well为题写一篇100词以上的英语短文,来介绍一下学好英语的方法。(高一水平求大神救急!!!)
As is known to all,English is not only a working language of the United Nation,but also a carrier of various information.More importantly, it has become a basic tool for moern life .Therefore,it is quite necessary for us to learn English well.We can try using the following ways to achieve the goal of learning English.Above all,reading aloud is
helpful to mastering a language,which can help develop our sense of the English language. Besides,reading comprehension is of great importance in English learning,which is useful for us to learn the new words,key phrases and sentence patterns as well as training our abilities in understanding.In addition, listening ,speaking and writing practice is quite necessary in learning English.This is because they can help us to have a good communication with others .Last but not least,while learning a foreign language,we should try our best to find out the rules of it and follow the habits of the native users,as is true for English learning.In a word,if we can learn English by heart and try to learn more about English culture,it is natural for us to learn it well.手工原创,高考模式,希望有助于你!祝你开心如意!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
english is a world around
language ,whatever coding or communicating with other foreigners,we have to learn english well.here are some ways to learn english.first ,i think read and
memory typical sentence is needed ,so that we can gradually
understand the structure of the sentence and also the
grammar.sencond ,i think memory the Word ,because we even could not understand if we don't know the meaning .finally ,we can listen english music and see
englsih movie and read famous english book to know the customer and culture of english.
学好英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 学习英语的方法不要复制
我是指 英语作文 写下来
谢谢。。 100字左右大哥 用英语写题目就是
学习英语的方法 。。
求英语高手
高一水平 不要太高!_百度作业帮
英语作文 学习英语的方法不要复制
我是指 英语作文 写下来
谢谢。。 100字左右大哥 用英语写题目就是
学习英语的方法 。。
求英语高手
高一水平 不要太高!
英语作文 学习英语的方法不要复制
我是指 英语作文 写下来
谢谢。。 100字左右大哥 用英语写题目就是
学习英语的方法 。。
求英语高手
高一水平 不要太高!
I’m glad to give you some suggestions. First of all, don’t be disappointed. Many students find it difficult to learn English. In my opinion, if you want to improve your English, you should do the following things. First, do some studying with the set phrases and sentence structures. Keep a list of them and then try to make some sentences with them. Second, read English as much as possible. There are many things that can’t be learnt immediately. You must see them in books many times. Then you’ll be able to use them correctly yourself. So, in order to master English, you must learn to read a lot. Finally, you’d better recite some good passages. The more passages you read, the better you will get.
I’m sure you can improve your
English as long as you study hard. Remember, practice makes perfect.
我觉得主要是要有坚实的基础,单词要背熟,语法知识重点记,听力材料要经常听,可以找发音比较标准的同学帮你练听力
我现在又学会一个记单词方法,就是看中文,记单词。读中文,默读英文。(我是说在记单词的时候,培养语感的时候当然要大声朗读英语句子啦)读着中文去联想英语,也可以联想多几个近义的。这样记得比较快一点吧,我个人认为的。你去试试吧,毕竟我们都是特别的!单词好了,才能更好的去探讨作文吧。希望你能学好!...}

我要回帖

更多关于 学习英语的好方法作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信