关于买卖简单的英语对话语句(10句以上)

关于“学习”这个话题的英语对话,10句左右_百度知道
关于“学习”这个话题的英语对话,10句左右
两人对话,对话一人5-6句左右,共10句左右,谢谢
提问者采纳
A: which lesson do you like most? B: I like math more than science. A: why? B: Because it is fun and we can learn a lot from that lesson. A: What did you learn? B: we learned the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fraction and decimal. A: That is a lot, isn't it. B: I'm sure it is but we feel it is a relax lesson. A: really? B: yes! We always play some fun math games after we reached our goal. A: I see. B: oh, the bell is ring, I need to go for math lesson, see ya! A: good luck.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语对话的相关知识
其他1条回答
What is your favorite way to learn more English?Do you learn English?How do you learn English?How do you study for a test?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于礼仪的简单英语对话,20句话,一个人10句,要很简单的_作业帮
关于礼仪的简单英语对话,20句话,一个人10句,要很简单的
关于礼仪的简单英语对话,20句话,一个人10句,要很简单的
  久仰! I ve heard so much about you.  好久不见了! Long time no see.  辛苦了! You ve had a long day.You ve had a long flight.  在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?  不虚此行! It s a rewarding trip!    包餐/点餐 Table d hote/a la carte  上菜 Serve a courst  您的位置在这里. Here is your seat.  请入席! Please have a seat.   请随便! Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.  请各位随意用餐. Help yourself please.  您喝点什么? What would you like to drink?关于礼仪英语对话关于good monners的一个对话 ,要求10句以上 语法准确._作业帮
关于礼仪英语对话关于good monners的一个对话 ,要求10句以上 语法准确.
关于礼仪英语对话关于good monners的一个对话 ,要求10句以上 语法准确.
对话一 Peter talks with his daughter Linda.B:Linda,you've been watching TV for hours today.One more minute before the TV set and I'll cancel our tour to Disneyland tomorrow.A:Please,Dad!It's Saturday today.You said I could watch more TV at weekends.B:But you should learn to protect your eyes,dear.By the way,no more reading while lying in bed starting from today.A:What about your smoking two packages of cigarettes a day,Dad?B:Oh,you've got me there.I promise I'll try to smoke less and less from now on.A:Let's make that a deal.
交际礼仪英语  久仰! I ve heard so much about you.  好久不见了! Long time no see.  辛苦了! You ve had a long day.You ve had a long flight.  尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends  阁...英语对话,关于你喜欢的科目,一些学习方法,简单点,就好,大概8-10句话吧,_百度知道
英语对话,关于你喜欢的科目,一些学习方法,简单点,就好,大概8-10句话吧,
提问者采纳
A; Are you enjoying your time at university?B: It's okay, but not as much as I expected.A: Really? Why not?B: I thought that the subjects would be easy, and I would have lots of time to play, but actually I have many assignments.A: What type of assignments are you having problems with?B: I find my accounting assignments very difficult.A: Have you considered asking a tutor to help?B: Hmm, I guess I could. Where would I find one?A: You can often find them advertising on the notice board in the library.B: Thanks, I'll go and check that out. Provided I don't get distracted on the way and end up in the gym instead!A: Ha! Have you joined a sports team?B: Yes, I'm playing for the university volleyball team.A: Hey, so am I! Which team are you on?B: I've joined the university volleyball society, they've put me in the men's league.A. Ah, I guess that's why I haven't seen you. I'm playing in a mixed league.B: Cool! That sounds like a nice way to meet some new friends ... maybe even make a new girlfriend ..A. Actually, now that you mention it, our captian is very pretty!B: What else are you doing at university apart from studying and playing volleyball?A. I've also joined the university debating team, we have a competition every month.B. That sounds like fun. Are there still places open for other people to join?A. Yes, they're always looking for new people to join.B. Thanks, that's good to know, I think I'll go and sign up next week.A. Hey, what time is your next class? I think I have to go now.B. I'm in no hurry, my next class doesn't start for a couple of hours.A. Lucky you, enjoying the university life! I'm off now, see you later.B. Enjoy! B. So, do you want me to go with you the library, we can check out the notices for tutors? A. Okay, let's go
有没有意思,
自己写的么,
翻译有没有,
我不给你翻译
,,,,晕,是你自己写的就行,
能不能写翻译给你加30悬赏
我是大学生,大学对话。这是我前不久写的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文编一段在超市里购物的对话(10句)_百度知道
英语作文编一段在超市里购物的对话(10句)
顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒?顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here?请问你们卖蔬菜吗?店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.有的,就在你前面。顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?店员:That would be in aisle 7(或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置),with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。店员:Good evening, can I help you?晚上好,您需要点儿什么?顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion.嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。How much is it?多少钱?店员:Final price…660 yuan.一共……66元。There is a promotion going on for 10% off.这个商品现在打9折。购物英语:收银收银员:Do you want plastic bags? It’s about 1 yuan.您需要塑胶袋么?大约需要1元钱。顾客:Yes we do.是的,我们需要。收银员:It should be about ninety yuan all together.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语对话900句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信